21 hours ago, Jeffny said:

hello

i have a little problem whith "courrier in chain" quest

the dollmaker don't give any package and belethor is not in his shop....

help

thanks

Belethor disapear when i meet chloe...Isolda take his place in the shop....

The quest is broken....?

22 minutes ago, Jeffny said:

What is this commande?

Spoiler

i don't remember of npc status commands but:

prid 0001a672

moveto player - it moves Belethor to you. It can broke Belethor AI because not recomend to use.

Better is player.moveto 0001a672 - it moves you to Belethor. If it active - it can end with player stuck in place if Belethor not active or in bad place.

Or if Belethor is disabled you can try

prid 0001a672

enable

or

prid 0001a672

resurrect

If Belethor is killed.

1 hour ago, Elsidia said:
  Hide contents

i don't remember of npc status commands but:

prid 0001a672

moveto player - it moves Belethor to you. It can broke Belethor AI because not recomend to use.

Better is player.moveto 0001a672 - it moves you to Belethor. If it active - it can end with player stuck in place if Belethor not active or in bad place.

Or if Belethor is disabled you can try

prid 0001a672

enable

or

prid 0001a672

resurrect

If Belethor is killed.

thanks

i try that

18 hours ago, ElizabethEC said:

I use Vortex

I would recommend to switch or at least try Mod Organizer 2, it sure is harder to understand and it is more complex but it has more options and is way better than vortex, it took me a month to change from vortex to MO2 (because i'm too lazy and dumb) but it made my skyrim experience with mods a lot easier since I started using MO2. (It is just a recommendation, if you don't want to change - don't) 

18 hours ago, ElizabethEC said:

Hungvip's post last night pointed me to a few general fix mods

I forgot about those, also an ENB installation and tweaking it a bit would boost perfomance.

Ballet boots for Chloe premium suit maybe wasn't a good idea. Because premium shackles have small size and it's lost into ballet boots meshes. If you try enlarge a ankle cuffs it's deformies in ballet boots shape. Or at least need push down ballet boots to avoid back ankles circle and then you can a little enlarge ankle cuffs and then will fit without lost into boots.

Also boots are too tiny and lost into catsuit meshes.

Spoiler

ScreenShot0.jpg.06d2017fe8ef54fdb251885973181d8d.jpg

@Kimy Why did you remove the Bondage Adventure dialogue settings? They were very useful to customize the desired difficulty and to know your chances. Rape can also trigger even if you're not helpless, so that could be disabled while not wearing an armbinder or blindfold. Now it's back to reload when unimmersive stuff happens. For example, I can't see how they can lock restraints on you if you're not helpless. You would just stand there and let them lock them on you? Everyone isn't born as a bondage slut.

Some people want to play it non-consensual with devices adding a chance for kinky stuff to happen, instead of just reveling in latex, and DCL has the potential to provide that experience. You should really think about stuff like this before making decisions. Can we have the settings back please?

I would very much appreciate a reply this time, because you have ignored every suggestion I made so far.

"- Fixed: Leon: The player will once again receive all required restraints when activating the chest in the cell."

Marvelous! :) It is freaking 2:44AM where I live so I am about to hit the bed, but will download th
is new version of mod tomorrow :)

Encountering a CTD when loading the Whip and Chain. I hear the 50 GP leave my inventory, screen goes black, and then crashes in the next second. I looked through the previous several pages and tried some of the fixes (raising the memory of SKSE to 1024 and then 2048), and I already have several of the crash-preventative mods. This is with a new save as well. Any other ideas? I've attached my log, I couldn't find anything definitive.

Papyrus.0.log

5 minutes ago, SiegfreidZ said:

Encountering a CTD when loading the Whip and Chain. I hear the 50 GP leave my inventory, screen goes black, and then crashes in the next second. I looked through the previous several pages and tried some of the fixes (raising the memory of SKSE to 1024 and then 2048), and I already have several of the crash-preventative mods. This is with a new save as well. Any other ideas? I've attached my log, I couldn't find anything definitive.

Papyrus.0.log 117.25 kB · 0 downloads

I just peek through your log and find 3 very buggy and no longer support mod: DFW, DT and DAYMOL .

My suggest is remove some unnesseray mods put weight to script. Don't use no longer support mod unless you know that mod is bug fixed and compatitive with other current mod

23 minutes ago, maxsteiner said:

Im using submissive Lola so when the blcksmith remove all the devices, would he also remove the slavecollar given by that mod? Cos that would be bad, lol.

I think the bondage delivery quest only remove generic gear (those can be open with restraints key, chastity key, and piercing removal tool). 

I have never used submissive Lola so I have no idea the collar is custom or not. But if it is generic collar then it can be remove by almost any quest (bondage advenrture), dialogue (ask for help with restrains), or mod that tried to equip custom collar (devious vanilla, SD+). That make the compatibility suck.

8 minutes ago, Katie schnurr said:

ran into some thing different what is devious contraptions and where do i get it

It's part of DD. If you don't have it installed means you either don't have the required version of DD, or you have moved the plugin from where it's intended to be.

Anyway, the description of the mod is wrong, since it still links to DD4, you need to install DD5 for 9.0 if you haven't already.

9 hours ago, hungvipbcsok said:

I just peek through your log and find 3 very buggy and no longer support mod: DFW, DT and DAYMOL .

My suggest is remove some unnesseray mods put weight to script. Don't use no longer support mod unless you know that mod is bug fixed and compatitive with other current mod

Alright, I'll disable these, start a new game, and see how it works. Thanks for the analysis.

Nope, getting the same CTD after removing those mods, running LOOT, reinstalling Cursed Loot and Devious Devices, and starting a new game.

EDIT: Tested further, and found that Skyrim is extremely crash-prone when transitioning between external and internal spaces. Trying to load Whiterun from Breezehome 20 seconds into a new game crashes, trying to load an inn from Whiterun crashes (and when it does load, it has huge sections of static), etc. Methinks I need to rebuild my mod stack.

18 hours ago, saltshade said:

Why did you remove the Bondage Adventure dialogue settings? They were very useful to customize the desired difficulty and to know your chances.

For the time being, you can work around the MCM.

Spoiler

First, export your current settings with the MCM Menu.

Then, find the following lines in "Skyrim\Data\skse\plugins\DCUR\DCURConfig.json" (open it with a text editor) (values might differ)

"baqaddrestraintsweight" : 10,
        "baqdonothingweight" : 100,
        "baqgivekeyweight" : 10,
        "baqrapeweight" : 10,
        "baqstartbaqweight" : 10,
        "baqstealstuffweight" : 10,
        "baqunlockallweight" : 10,
        "baqunlockoneweight" : 10,

and change the numbers to something you like. After that, save the file and use the import function in the MCM.

Fun fact: If you exported your settings with DCL8.5 and imported them with DCL9.0, the values of this and some other options (for example "ask npcs to tie them") get imported from your saved settings, although you cannot change them in the MCM.

@Kimy there is bug report with DCL armor disappear from Chloe inventory when equip Extreme hobble dress. Also plus one there is report as after Chloe was naked and hit by DCL traps (i don't have this papyrus log) when you remove a dress it's removed but left Dress visual on and also hobble animation not removed. In spoiler i put into pictures with each my step explanation and also add papyrus log of those manipulations. Maybe there will be some useful info. I play on SE.

Spoiler

I remove a dress by key:

ScreenShot1.jpg.a55583cd7fb5ea961fca1ea684dfecc8.jpg

Then after remove dress meshes still on Chloe and hobble animation too. Inventory device and rendered device not in Chloe's inventory:

ScreenShot2.jpg.7e1b7b22c175928ac2dd5a4425457ef0.jpg

Exit from inventory see the dress and hobble animation:

ScreenShot3.jpg.56e56e43887b19b72d3feaa891cf09c5.jpg

Then i put on her fighter dress. Hobble animation still here:

ScreenShot4.jpg.22034075236f356083d62dc274199203.jpg

Now i put on here back the same hobble dress. Fighter dress disappear and not return to my inventory too:

ScreenShot5.jpg.10280544a650ff074d45f0afc4bf9471.jpg

And last i remove a hobble dress again by key and still Chloe stay with dress meshes but hobble animation gone:

ScreenShot6.jpg.c5ef9de6e76656d4d8fa82d7436d4f0a.jpg

Later put on other DCL bonus armor and hobble dress meshes disappear and shows bonus armor view.  Also hobble animation not restored. She walks normally. But i lost DCL Fighter's dress)

PS: I do it in test purpose because i load previous save. But still i think to remove this animation you need 2 time remove a hobble dress.

UPD: Yes if you remove hobble dress, exit from inventory, then put back on Chole hobble dress. exit from inventory, remove second time a dress only, then hobble animation gone. In all cases Hobbles meshes is visual see always. Only when you put on other armor it's changes to it.

Papyrus.0.log

On 3/12/2021 at 11:55 AM, Kimy said:

The prison is using its own stage system controlled by a global variable. Its name is dcur_prison_questcontrol. It's not recommended for users to change the value of this variable unless they REALLY know what they're doing, so take this as a "don't blame me if stuff breaks" caution! ;)

Thanks!!! I'll def cry and then hear in the back of my mind "I told ya so" after something breaks laterXD