Guess This Location.

29 minutes ago, Psalam said:

questy, the spot is not accessible with vanilla methods

I should clarify.

Spoiler 4:

Spoiler

questy. The spot is not accessible with other vanilla methods, except for that quest.

1 hour ago, Grey Cloud said:

Reachwater Rock - Forbidden Legend?

I didn't have a clue when I saw your image but, pure coincidence, I'm on my way out of the cave with my newly forged amulet when I spotted this:

Reveal hidden contents

I can see with your ENB why you might think so but I assure you that is not where I took my picture.

7 hours ago, Psalam said:

This one is NOT questy. Although, to be honest, you're not likely to find it without involving yourself in a particular quest.

Hide contents

enb 2020_01_26 11_49_33_38j.jpg

the topless pillars make me think of the challenge course accessible through Fort Dawnguard.  Forget the name of the cave but since it enters and exits the fort, but isn't required in the quest....

there were a series of pressure plates mounted vertically to shoot with the available crossbows ( or regular bows if you're feeling disagreeable.  I think spells worked too, maybe even shouts.) and that would open the gates, lower bridges, etc.  Was one trap you had to place something on plate on the ground, stand on a second and shoot the third, then run through the door before it closed.

12 minutes ago, karlpaws said:

the topless pillars make me think of the challenge course accessible through Fort Dawnguard.  Forget the name of the cave but since it enters and exits the fort, but isn't required in the quest....

there were a series of pressure plates mounted vertically to shoot with the available crossbows ( or regular bows if you're feeling disagreeable.  I think spells worked too, maybe even shouts.) and that would open the gates, lower bridges, etc.  Was one trap you had to place something on plate on the ground, stand on a second and shoot the third, then run through the door before it closed.

While very close (in the sense that Dawnguard is the quest I was referring to), that is not this location. I admit that they do look similar (not surprising since they are from the same DLC).

20 minutes ago, Slorm said:

This one should be pretty easy

A certain watchtower in a hold associated with many dead corpses buried in a famous graveyard ?

I am tempted to say that I see the ashpile of a former inhabitant there.

Late with the rent?

47 minutes ago, Slorm said:

This one should be pretty easy

Hide contents

ScreenShot330.jpg.32779bda8e588169a5050aa297d2b45a.jpg

Falkreath Watch Tower.

Couldn't remember what it was called, only where it was so I just went there and killed the Necromage who was in residence.

Half my play through is dictated by Guess this Location :D

Struggling with Psalam's one. Certain it's not Dimhollow, tried Ancestor Glade and that didn't look like it matched.
Only place I can think of is the entrance part to the cave system that leads you to the snow elf and the forgotten vale but I can't remember the name of it. Vaguely recall where it is so going to head that way.

Edit: Dammit! I refreshed this before replying and it didn't bring up any new posts. Now I've submitted my post I see that Worik had already answered, albeit crypticly.