Guess This Location.

Huh, I guess I totally forgot about posting my other Where Am I pics when Alessia got the last one.

Might as well post both.. first one's an easy one.

Where am I sitting (bonus who would I be waiting for?)

Spoiler

1222831028_whereamIsitting.jpg.938bf165bcf87f27acc5ee04b6d885e9.jpg

Where am I bathing?

Spoiler

Pay no mind to the fact I'm a werewolf in this, that really has nothing to do with anything.

844877755_whereamIbathing.jpg.a0382f58ebd1ed5f2e0be89dcd996b9b.jpg

Super super bonus points if you can tell me where I got the Winterhart name (also not really related to the werewolf run).

6 hours ago, karlpaws said:

Huh, I guess I totally forgot about posting my other Where Am I pics when Alessia got the last one.

Might as well post both.. first one's an easy one.

Where am I sitting (bonus who would I be waiting for?)

Hide contents

1222831028_whereamIsitting.jpg.938bf165bcf87f27acc5ee04b6d885e9.jpg

Where am I bathing?

Reveal hidden contents

Erikur's mansion (and I assume Erikur).

Lost Knife Hideout

14 minutes ago, Psalam said:

Erikur's mansion (and I assume Erikur).

Lost Knife Hideout

Correct on both counts.  I was nearing the end of the Thieves Guild radiant chain and just had to talk to Erikur. Decided to try one of the pose mods and sat on the barrel.

That locked chest in Lost Knife is somewhat hidden unless you go looking for it or drop down the water hole for a sneaky place to snipe.  Of course you can't just hop out when you're found, but I was going for the "terrible noises roaring out of the dark" effect instead.

have a  :drumstick: I did not eat while a ?

24 hours - time for a hint.

freebie: this location is NOT part of any of the quest lines listed in my poll (haven't taken the poll? What's the matter with you?)

Actual hint: this location is in Haafingar (which is where Solitude is so no one has to look that up)

11 hours ago, Alessia Wellington said:

Wolfskull Cave?

Have an avocado! No, have three!!! ???

When you end the ritual on the top of the tower you can look up and see this (who looks up, right?) It's ironic that the necromancers are trying to summon "the greatest necromancer of all time" using her preferred site for rituals. So preferred, in fact, that they named the cave after her (the Wolf Queen), sort of like the US state of Virginia is named after Elizabeth I.