Inte

Guess This Location.

I thought this would be fun. Post a picture from your Skyrim game, and the rest of us would have to guess where that is.

Rules,

• Only well known mods 
  • Show a building or a well known character, i.e. don't just show a wall or a tree
  • IDK more to be added later

Guess where the screenshot bellow was taken.

post-391319-0-55448300-1399608837_thumb.png

Guest Ragna_Rok

its the jarl's cozy little dining-hall in whiterun :)

my favorite place to fus-ro-dah-the-fuck outta his dishes everytime i get another crappy quest... hey, im the dragonborn, send me on another epic quest... uhm... what? slay some lousy bandits?  :-/  ... uhm... ooookay.... oh, before i forget it... FUS-RO-DAH!!! :D

*back to studies*

K, I'll give you guys a hint since there's not much in the pic, it's the only cave where a Frost Atronach just stands around a cage. He's a friendly Atronach too.

Winterhold's Prison. it's called the Chill.

Yep. There's another forum I was on for a while, I mentioned the place, and no one had ever heard of it.

Guest IAmTheOneWhoKnocks

K, I'll give you guys a hint since there's not much in the pic, it's the only cave where a Frost Atronach just stands around a cage. He's a friendly Atronach too.

Winterhold's Prison. it's called the Chill.

Yep. There's another forum I was on for a while, I mentioned the place, and no one had ever heard of it.

Yeah, because who gets arrested in Winterhold?

Guest Ragna_Rok

That place is kind of hidden away. :)

Where is this

iFvEBIbhCqB24.jpg

hm... somwhere between riften and winterhold for sure... uhm... ruin parts... cant be that fortress in the south i think... *wonders* ...

i gotta pass on that one :-/

Where is this

iFvEBIbhCqB24.jpg

Is it by the necromancers table/altar that's near Mistwatch? You know, where the skeleton(s) come after you?

Where is this

iFvEBIbhCqB24.jpg

Is it by the necromancers table/altar that's near Mistwatch? You know, where the skeleton(s) come after you?

Where is this

iFvEBIbhCqB24.jpg

hm... somwhere between riften and winterhold for sure... uhm... ruin parts... cant be that fortress in the south i think... *wonders* ...

i gotta pass on that one :-/

nope. :(

Clue

It's somewhere betwen Riften and Windhelm.

Guest Ragna_Rok

crap... :dodgy: ... i would directly load skyrim now if i wouldnt be in the mood to return to active modding this afternoon (got some spare-time) and work on some iron- and steel-butcher-goodies.... :-/

aaaah, sweet butcher-goodie-modding... *sings* I WANNA ROCK! ... dudududuuu... turn it down you say, well all i gotta say to you is time and time again i so no! nono nono nooooo! ... :blush:

Never found it ... :blink: