Guess This Location.

58 minutes ago, Psalam said:
1 hour ago, Grey Cloud said:

Irkngthand or Raldbthar. I can never remember which is which. One is questy so I can't get in and one has a battalion of bandits outside. That may be the same one. ?

It is definitely a dwarven ruin and those are dwarven ruins. But which Dwarven ruin is the one in the picture?

Well it's not Raldbthar, I thought that too, I've not been through it recently and I know there are bandits there.
If it's Irkngthand then it's only accessible with mods that open up closed content or by doing the TG quest. My money would be on Irkngthand as that would explain why it's been a while since I have seen that encounter... But, doesn't Mercer kill all the bandits before you get there?

Guess I need to go exploring.

16 minutes ago, Mez558 said:

But, doesn't Mercer kill all the bandits before you get there?

I think the bandits in the picture are recently deceased. They are fighting dwemer automata when you arrive.

I thought it was the mages guild questline that was needed to get into one of them. There's a 'weird quirk' in my game where I can get into the ruin but can't get out, i.e. the entrance door is unlocked but the exit door requires a key. Or is that somewhere else?

2 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

I think the bandits in the picture are recently deceased. They are fighting dwemer automata when you arrive.

I thought it was the mages guild questline that was needed to get into one of them.

Yeah, that's what I was getting at, just not explaining myself. When you enter this room you come across 4(I think bandits) vs 3 Dwemer spheres. The bandits lose. If you help them out then the bandits turn on you, that's gratitude for you.

Just been through Raldbthar, I can't enter Irk in the hand so heading over to Mzinchaleft as that has a bandit occupation, at least outside.

The Mage quest is Mzulft(sp) and I am sure it's not that.

2 minutes ago, Mez558 said:

It's Mzinchaleft

Had a page up checking the spelling and there is a screen shot of this room.

Quite right! Have an avocado! ?

The room just before this contains Maluril (the target of a DB contract if you take those from Nazeem).

The very last room contains Grimsever, Mjoll's blade.

2 hours ago, Mez558 said:

It's Mzinchaleft

Had a page up checking the spelling and there is a screen shot of this room.

That one has a regiment of bandits outside. Last time I was there the fight spread out so far that when I was doing my after-battle looting I triggered the scene from Frostmere with Elsa Butch-Bitch and the bandits. ?

7 hours ago, Psalam said:

First, let me concede that I have no idea where there is a shrine to the Graybeards as posted above. So, here is a much easier one:

Reveal hidden contents

enb 2020_02_18 05_09_09_51j.jpg

Well I don't know where else a statue like that is except maybe Skuldafn, but usually the larger ones are in Sovnguarde.

Yours I didn't recognize at first, but I went through Dustman's Cairn tonight on the Companions quest and knew it when I saw it.

4 hours ago, karlpaws said:

Well I don't know where else a statue like that is except maybe Skuldafn, but usually the larger ones are in Sovnguarde.

Yours I didn't recognize at first, but I went through Dustman's Cairn tonight on the Companions quest and knew it when I saw it.

Quite right. Have an avocado. ?