Guess This Location.

23 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

Fair enough. Let's just hope I can still remember where it was if you think you've found it. ?

I plan to be at home at the weekend, to open the portal into Skyrim and have a look myself :angel: Don't give up, too early

On 2/2/2020 at 10:50 PM, Grey Cloud said:

I chose this because for some reason it still has ice and snow and should not confuse folk. Except that the actual shot has not got any ice or snow in it. ? (It's the thought that counts).

I knew it looked familiar somehow, though I have still one more touch of cold & ice in my game.

Spoiler

a.jpg.3678d885048ec35a35e26ff54a2c1b71.jpg

Ironically, it pays off to be too tired to go right away on the next journey. ?

49 minutes ago, worik said:

Let's discover new "Helgen" aspects or you present some unexpected ASLAL views ? :classic_happy:

Well, I intend to add Bruma but, knowing myself, the first several "days" of the game are going to look very familiar.

And, if you're done with Grey Cloud's you might want to try the one I've posted.

16 minutes ago, Psalam said:

Bruma

:classic_wub: I never had enough time to discover Bruma for real.

16 minutes ago, Psalam said:

And, if you're done with Grey Cloud's you might want to try the one I've posted.

? .. oh dear.I guess I am lost if we skip so many onsolved pictures :classic_huh: But since I'm CK'ing for another hour, I think I could

Edit: This one :classic_huh:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/31131-guess-this-location/?do=findComment&comment=2894223

?

1 hour ago, worik said:

First idea would be Frostflowlighthouse Abyss. But the lightnling looks Blackreach-ish ?

It's been there long enough that I'll just say wrong on both accounts.

For anyone who wants another clue:

Spoiler

Are you sure you want to do this?

Spoiler

I mean,, really absolutely certain?

Spoiler

enb 2020_02_05 15_37_10_70j.jpg

36 minutes ago, Psalam said:

It's been there long enough that I'll just say wrong on both accounts.

For anyone who wants another clue:

Hide contents

Are you sure you want to do this?

Hide contents

I mean,, really absolutely certain?

Hide contents

enb 2020_02_05 15_37_10_70j.jpg

What is that? Is that a vanilla creature? Holy shit 2020 and still you can discover new stuff about skyrim

3bed45729d302e39ddfad845c21e9b09960f3ad9

16 minutes ago, サマエル said:

What is that? Is that a vanilla creature? Holy shit 2020 and still you can discover new stuff about skyrim

3bed45729d302e39ddfad845c21e9b09960f3ad9

If I tell you WHAT it is I have also (basically) told you the location. So, for those who want to guess DON'T LOOK AT THIS SPOILER:

Spoiler

THAT is a shellbug. You can use it's chitin to make a shellbug helmet (very powerful if you're still wearing helmets). To get the chitin you have to mine (not attack, mine) the shellbug. There are only two of them in the game. They are both found in Forgotten Vale (in two different caves) and were added by Dawnguard.

7 minutes ago, Mez558 said:

Did GC's get identified?

I saw another Screen shot posted by Worik but no name for the location.

Worik rarely posts the name. She does that so that others can continue to guess if they choose to do so. Historically, that has been sufficient to consider it solved.

22 minutes ago, Alessia Wellington said:

You still didn't understand the human nature. If you tell people what NOT TO DO, they WILL exactly DO THAT.

I'd like to think that between my education and years of ... errr ... experience that I have a pretty good idea of human nature and what to expect.

I know you don't do the Vanilla stuff but, since we're talking about Dawnguard, ArchCurate Vyrthur says something along the lines of "you have done exactly as I've predicted."

3 hours ago, サマエル said:

Youtuber EpicNate has a channel that features stuff like that.

On the other hand, near the word wall in Ustengrav I think I knew about a cave with a hidden chest but I don't think I ever found it, and I took a wrong turn and fell through the waterfall into it the other day.  Surprised me almost as much as the draugr that popped out before I figured out where I was.

8 minutes ago, Alessia Wellington said:

Skybound Watch Pass.

I thought you'd get it :cakeslice:

8 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

Eleven minutes so far. :classic_smile:

I can't think of anywhere with the pillars around the stair well. Questy? ?

Nope not questy, I just came across it while poking around near Helgen