Guess This Location.

11 hours ago, worik said:

No, not even close

:classic_wink:

My only other guess if Four Skull Lookout.

What? I have surgery on Monday and the vet was very clear: no caffeine over the weekend. ? My brain doesn't work that well even with caffeine, though. We've all heard of "brain farts." Mine seems to have chronic gas. I wouldn't mind that much except that it sometimes forget to tell my body to breathe when I'm asleep (that's a real thing, BTW).

22 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

That's the one. It's called Juniper  . . . . Juniper . . . . Juniper something or other.

My Skyrim calls it simply  "Dwemer Ruins".. not sure if that's a vanilla name or from my map mod 

34 minutes ago, Ernest Lemmingway said:

My only other guess if Four Skull Lookout.

What? I have surgery on Monday and the vet was very clear: no caffeine over the weekend. ? My brain doesn't work that well even with caffeine, though. We've all heard of "brain farts." Mine seems to have chronic gas. I wouldn't mind that much except that it sometimes forget to tell my body to breathe when I'm asleep (that's a real thing, BTW).

12 minutes ago, worik said:

That's it. Hooooray!

No coffee? How about  ?:wine: ?

How about a Klondike bar? ?

On 6/29/2018 at 12:13 PM, worik said:

A whole week without a locationless picture?

Don't worry, I just got some fresh fruits:

Four Skull Lookout

Think I recognize Grey Cloud's image, though I don't think it has an official proper name. North and west of the Karth river in the Reach, I think?

No one's guessed on my second pic from my last post, should be able to click for large version:

ScreenShot779.thumb.jpg.be6373acfb9cc765977623ff89e390f8.jpg

13 minutes ago, karlpaws said:

Four Skull Lookout

Think I recognize Grey Cloud's image, though I don't think it has an official proper name. North and west of the Karth river in the Reach, I think?

No one's guessed on my second pic from my last post, should be able to click for large version:

Is it the dungeon beneath Raven Rock Mine?

14 minutes ago, karlpaws said:

Yes, it is.

I also seem to have posted when there was a whole page of comments I didn't read. I need to be more careful about that.

I checked before posting. Nobody identified it.

This would have been a very challenging location to guess and the only reason I recognized it is because I always try to complete this quest early in a playthrough for the extra point from skill books. Had you picked any other location in Solstein I probably would have been stumped. Nice one.

2 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

Isn't 'Dwemer Ruins' the nearby tower with the nutter with the clutter weapon?

I've just been back there and the tower is Reachwind Eyrie but someone appears to have stolen the tree. Couldn't find it.

Here a picky for all you orsimerphiles and Neil Sedaka fans.

Oh, Gharol . . .

39486712_enb2018_06_3023_44_25_24.thumb.jpg.64e49bbaca1fc31922af9267f169a192.jpg

Is it me or does that grindstone look oval?

5 hours ago, worik said:

That's it. Hooooray!

No coffee? How about  ?:wine: ?

5 hours ago, Psalam said:

How about a Klondike bar? ?

No booze. And...no Klondike bars!

...Because I'm all out and broke until Monday. When I won't be in any condition to hit the store or for about a week after.

21 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

Isn't 'Dwemer Ruins' the nearby tower with the nutter with the clutter weapon?

It's quite unspecific in that and I have some more of those "generic" locations on my map.

Must be my map mod "A quality World Map", I guess.

uesp.wiki hasn't a name tag on it's map for that place.

18 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

Oh, Gharol . . .

Is it me or does that grindstone look oval?

... so the location should be her shop in Dushnik Yal.

Yes, the grindstone looks unhealthy. It's probably your fov setting?

18 hours ago, Ernest Lemmingway said:

No booze. And...no Klondike bars!

Hmmm, ? depending on a proper lemming-ish diet, we could throw something  together ...???? ? ?

But I must confess, my knowledge is a bit limited at that end.

11 hours ago, worik said:

Hmmm, ? depending on a proper lemming-ish diet, we could throw something  together ...???? ? ?

But I must confess, my knowledge is a bit limited at that end.

I'm basically stuck with ? ramen, or ? ramen, until after the surgery (there's no emoji for Oriental flavor :classic_tongue:).

Spoiler
12 hours ago, onesumgame said:

Well then I have no idea where that is. ?

That's fair. Let me download the uncropped picture and see if it helps. As far as I know all it adds is the compass but Worik suggested I cut that out since it gives away too much. ?

ScreenShot92k.jpg

51 minutes ago, Psalam said:
  Reveal hidden contents

That's fair. Let me download the uncropped picture and see if it helps. As far as I know all it adds is the compass but Worik suggested I cut that out since it gives away too much. ?

Aha! Temple of Miraak.

With the compass cropped out I thought the mountain in the background was the Throat of the World ?  In a typical playthrough I grab the first black book and then never again return to Solstein.

Spoiler
24 minutes ago, onesumgame said:

Aha! Temple of Miraak.

With the compass cropped out I thought the mountain in the background was the Throat of the World ?  In a typical playthrough I grab the first black book and then never again return to Solstein.

Spot on! See, Worik was right as usual! ?

3 hours ago, Psalam said:

Spot on! See, Worik was right as usual! ?

Indeed ... I scratched my head and was wondering and wondering and wondering ..

But that made it obvious :)