Guess This Location.

1 hour ago, Ernest Lemmingway said:

Hmm...Brood Cavern, south of Morthal?

I keep telling people, "listen to the lemming." But nobody listens to me. There all enamored of grizzly bears. Maybe it's the growl, I don't know. Maybe I just need a better catchphrase. Whadda ya think. "listen to the lilac lemming?" Think that might work? ?

11 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

'Twas Brood Cavern. Home of a couple of trolls which I promptly enlisted. And therein lies a tale.

but trolls don't have tails... nor do they appreciate the stereotype of bridge living.

:classic_biggrin:

4 minutes ago, karlpaws said:

but trolls don't have tails... nor do they appreciate the stereotype of bridge living.

:classic_biggrin:

I just knew someone wold pick up up the tail/tale thing. Completely missed the troll/bridge thing though I knew there was a reason for the bridge.

Where's this then? (Not who's this).

918964407_enb2018_05_2821_14_50_38.thumb.jpg.bd3f897f88172ced93a3a7e8fb730625.jpg

8 minutes ago, karlpaws said:

nor do they appreciate the stereotype of bridge living.

... since when ?

Maybe those lousy ice trolls. Playing the whole day in the snow freezes their brain. But every honorable troll is magically drawn to guard and care for a bridge.

Everybody knows that!

9 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

I knew there was a reason for the bridge

Although the troll is AWOL, we still need to know where it is. Everything has a location here ;) 

Since it is common alchemy it should be Lami, But not in her shop. Moorside Inn?

5 minutes ago, worik said:

Although the troll is AWOL, we still need to know where it is. Everything has a location here ;) 

Since it is common alchemy it should be Lami, But not in her shop. Moorside Inn?

It is the lufly Lami but not in the inn.

I'm currently running with four tolls and can state categorically that none of them came from a bridge. And they are all vanilla trolls, no ice, hill, pygmy etc.

34 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

I just knew someone wold pick up up the tail/tale thing. Completely missed the troll/bridge thing though I knew there was a reason for the bridge.

I was just trying to make a joke between the two posts. I thought he was just making a joke about being between the post and the answer...

I'd guess Lami is at home. She doesn't normally hit the inn anyway, and you've ruled that out.

30 minutes ago, worik said:

Will take me a bit to find a water-troll bridge...

9 minutes ago, karlpaws said:

Will take me a bit to find a water-troll bridge...

Don't forget to pay the troll the toll. We can't afford to have sad trolls around ... ;)

... was just making a joke about being between the post and the answer...

I thought to be funny in both ways :blush: .... I just couldn't resist

Chez Lami it was. I'd just given her the Song of the Alchemist book. I was happy that I could get in her home at 9:30pm and offload the book rather than having to wait till morning.

I'm off to Dawnstar next to return the void-salts. Ooh, troll country. I love trolls. They always give good animation, good in a fight (once they arrive), regen their health and are better at moving out of the way in tight spaces than human followers.

4 hours ago, The First Lady of Hats said:

Your summer overhaul threw me, but imma guessing Kynesgrove. Can't think of anywhere else with the fort in the distance an' a smelter in view of it.

+1 It should be Morvunskar on the horizon

19 hours ago, The First Lady of Hats said:

Your summer overhaul threw me, but imma guessing Kynesgrove. Can't think of anywhere else with the fort in the distance an' a smelter in view of it.

Spot on. It's from the trail heading into the hills which runs next to the mine. I was heading for thr animal den up there, hoping for a troll but it was only wolves.

Sorry. I typed this last night but neglected to hit 'submit' (yet again).

On 6/3/2018 at 3:06 PM, Slorm said:

Hows about this place

8 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

I haven't been in any fort-type interiors for a while but I'm guessing that the huge moose skull is a clue?

I'm in the same boat, but beyond the moose, the stairs coming down along the wall into a mostly open room also triggers a memory for me, but I just can't remember where the place is. The dining table to the right makes me sure I've been there before, but I do not think it is Treva's Watch because I don't remember coming into and down through the room there.

I also think the bandits normally in the room (and not forsworn) have a conversation if you're sneaky enough coming in, about their chief.

6 hours ago, karlpaws said:

I do not think it is Treva's Watch

Do think! It is! ( *slides-lower-in-the-chair-ashamed-by-own-loss-of-memory* :classic_blush: )

There they have the moose, the stairs the wardrobe, and the table.