Guess This Location.

13 hours ago, worik said:

Do think! It is! ( *slides-lower-in-the-chair-ashamed-by-own-loss-of-memory* :classic_blush: )

There they have the moose, the stairs the wardrobe, and the table.

Sorry, been away for a couple of days so just catching up.

It is indeed Treva's Watch. Well done :beer:

3 hours ago, worik said:

I thought that would be slightly too easy ... ;) But I understand your pain to care for them more than once.

If it isn't the first one I was thinking it could be the last one as well. They are both up against rocks with nothing else around/behind them.  Your close in shot doesn't show Barknar who is normally at the first one.

20 minutes ago, karlpaws said:

I was thinking it could be the last one as well.

The last one shows a bit of High Hrothgar and you can walk around it ;)

S12887.thumb.jpg.f035dece909c83d2d97d47dc1ad68cf2.jpg

Greybeard Street No.10

The ?? one with a wider angle :)

Spoiler

S12888.thumb.jpg.2e128b467f9394f665985a35046f7f00.jpg

21 minutes ago, Slorm said:

Here's somewhere I haven't been before (it's a really good dungeon to boot)

ScreenShot190.thumb.jpg.cb28347469b5489a8fa57d183d18b0c4.jpg

There's are at least a couple look like that. One has one of those swinging axe jobbies if you miss the traps on the doors inside the cagey part. Don't think that has braziers though. So I can state without fear of contradiction that I haven't a clue.

Shafted my saves a couple of nights ago and can't be bothered sorting it so I've been reading.

4 hours ago, Slorm said:

Here's somewhere I haven't been before (it's a really good dungeon to boot)

ScreenShot190.thumb.jpg.cb28347469b5489a8fa57d183d18b0c4.jpg

I have been there before and should know where that is, but I'm forgetful.

I remember entering the room on the bottom, and I think there might be a set of six sarcophagi below where your camera is, with the last draugr carrying a key. IIRC that's a spot they don't spawn right for me and I have to pick through them to find the right one. There is another cage-bridge on the other side of the brazier with a door that takes the key, and there should be a draugr on the other side of the brazier as well that is usually aggro when you're below but he's not the missile kind so he can't do much with his axe.

I think there's a stepping stone trap trigger though, with a swinging gate trap that I never manage to catch the draugr with.

4 hours ago, worik said:

The last one shows a bit of High Hrothgar and you can walk around it ;)

The ?? one with a wider angle :)

Hide contents

S12888.thumb.jpg.2e128b467f9394f665985a35046f7f00.jpg

Oh, sure, put a goat in later... when there never are goats around number 10 and that would give it away.  Eh. Thought the last one was closer to the rocks too.

2 minutes ago, karlpaws said:

I think there's a stepping stone trap trigger though, with a swinging gate trap that I never manage to catch the draugr with.

That is one of the other places I was thinking of. I recently managed to catch the draugr by accident and the gate knocked him into the middle of next week. Accident or no, I was well impressed. I can't remember where it is either.

1 hour ago, Grey Cloud said:

That is one of the other places I was thinking of. I recently managed to catch the draugr by accident and the gate knocked him into the middle of next week. Accident or no, I was well impressed. I can't remember where it is either.

I just finally found, somewhat by accident, that at least some of the dropped bear traps can be picked up and set elsewhere. The one in the basement of Pinewatch successfully killed the "there is this button on the wall and I don't know what it does" moron so I got my bribe money back (because for some reason you cannot persuade or intimidate him) and I didn't feel like killing him outright.

13 hours ago, karlpaws said:

Oh, sure, put a goat in later... when there never are goats around number 10 and that would give it away.

That goat volunteered as a hint giver. I couldn't deny it the pleasure. ;)

It's buddy preferred culinary pleasure and decided to munch on nearby snowberries or flowers.

Since I often find a bear there, I'm not sure either one are all that wise.

3 hours ago, worik said:

That goat volunteered as a hint giver. I couldn't deny it the pleasure. ;)

It's buddy preferred culinary pleasure and decided to munch on nearby snowberries or flowers.

46 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

Reveal hidden contents

302601138_enb2018_06_1317_04_53_44.thumb.jpg.969cef06d35512bf74fc3b15dcd8c4df.jpg

I'd say we have exactly one location with this view .... I'm tempted to COC through a bunch of sleeping rooms and have a look ?