Guess This Location.

Spoiler
33 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

You'll never get this in a million years. ?

Hide contents

We are under water here.

784606686_enb2018_07_2220_01_23_53.thumb.jpg.c4bbb54d7da28086c4d7a88134184c32.jpg

"Nice day for it". She wasn't actually walking, being dead and all.

1018724055_enb2018_07_2220_01_56_22.thumb.jpg.0a21fd1f9cc1ce2629dd5ccaf3160e5f.jpg

Not identifying by recognizing but by clues. Only Dwemer ruins have those types of chests (unless you have a mod going that changes it). There are also only a couple of places where you commonly find floating bodies (unless you have a mod that changes that too). Only one of those (that I can think of) is in a Dwemer ruin - Kagrenzel.

6 minutes ago, Psalam said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Not identifying by recognizing but by clues. Only Dwemer ruins have those types of chests (unless you have a mod going that changes it). There are also only a couple of places where you commonly find floating bodies (unless you have a mod that changes that too). Only one of those (that I can think of) is in a Dwemer ruin - Kagrenzel.

What are we going to do for the next 999,000 years, 364 days, 23 hours and 55 minutes?

Well done that man. I've never been there before. I thought it was going to be harder than the hardest thing on Hard Street in Hardtown.

Spoiler
16 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

What are we going to do for the next 999,000 years, 364 days, 23 hours and 55 minutes?

Well done that man. I've never been there before. I thought it was going to be harder than the hardest thing on Hard Street in Hardtown.

Thanks for the compliment. The only other common place to see floating bodies is on Solstheim (Damphall Mine) and it is not a Dwemer ruin. It wasn't that long ago IIRC that someone else posted a Kagrenzel pic but theirs was on the walkway going toward Stony Creek Cave. ?

Edit: In fact it was Valcon767 on April 13 (my obsessive compulsive disorder is showing. Ignore it if you can.) ?

10 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

The bodies are the two who are on the circular dingus with the golden globe (or is it an Emmy?).

Spoiler

395385775_enb2018_07_2220_38_22_35.thumb.jpg.5dfb75870667b3b04264eadeb441bbf5.jpg

You are at one shrine of Akatosh. It has no special name in the vanilla game

Stone pillars form a circle around the shrine

A dragon mound is on your left shoulder, Mistwatch straight ahead, Darkwater Crossing a bit to the right of that

The high mountain in the distant right half is the "Throat of the world"

On your right shoulder, over the hill, down the valley, up the next hill is Bonestrewn Crest

Behind the camera is the road from Riften to Windhelm

5 minutes ago, worik said:
  Reveal hidden contents

395385775_enb2018_07_2220_38_22_35.thumb.jpg.5dfb75870667b3b04264eadeb441bbf5.jpg

You are at one shrine of Akatosh. It has no special name in the vanilla game

Stone pillars form a circle around the shrine

A dragon mound is on your left shoulder, Mistwatch straight ahead, Darkwater Crossing a bit to the right of that

The high mountain in the distant right half is the "Throat of the world"

On your right shoulder, over the hill, down the valley, up the next hill is Bonestrewn Crest

Behind the camera is the road from Riften to Windhelm

Correct. The unmarked altar to the the only Scottish member of the Nine - McIntosh.

31 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

Correct. The unmarked altar to the the only Scottish member of the Nine - McIntosh.

big two handed swords - check

drums - check

backpipes - errr ? now that you mention it .... we don't have anything similar, do we? A drawback on touristic items?

Someone do know this location, someone might want to know it, someone whishes they'd never been there

Spoiler

d49_952.thumb.jpg.036533abf6e57bb585682db74e3f0012.jpg

Where?

Edit:

And we still lack a clue where spooky-2 could be

Spoiler

a.jpg.70a063461734c5e20adb4613e5c9cd0b.jpg

:classic_ph34r:

27 minutes ago, Ernest Lemmingway said:

Some of us like bagpipes

Playing it the traditional or the modern style?

24 minutes ago, Ernest Lemmingway said:

Or is that a Scot?

Not sure if blue Lemmings would be expected to favor a new color scheme for their fur ? It's a thing among us humans to demand some sort of public alignment from time to time. :classic_tongue:

9 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

You mentioned the 'b' word.

b-word ...hmm, b.... b.... ?

Blue? no

Bagpipe ? no

Beer? no

irn-Bru? no

Burrow? no

aaaaah it's the

Spoiler

?

:classic_ph34r: ...bad things may happen any second now

Spoiler
3 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

And somebody better come up with a location in case Inte comes back and catches us derailing the thread. ?

Not to put too fine a point on it but Worik(stead) has two outstanding and I have one. If Inte wants to tell us where all three are I will be happy to quit talking about, "it's just a wee bunny, he said." Holy hand grenade of Antioch, Batman! :mrgreen:

I remember watching a video (I think it was one by Gopher) when I first got interested in modding Skyrim. He was showing how you can make your own dungeon (it should be as easy as he made it look). Anyway, he was trying to come up with a name for it when he said something to the effect that "because all dungeons have water." So, Spooky 2 is a watery cave that has a lantern and glowing mushrooms. I've got to say that's not much to work with and that's what I've got - not much.

The chained up skeletons are more intriguing. It looks like a Fort structure. Plenty of those with chained up skeletons. The one on the left that is upside down however is distinctive but I don't recognize it - yet.

Spoiler
1 hour ago, Ernest Lemmingway said:

::pops a Xanax from all the bunnies:: (It's too hot to play that game right now ?)

Sorry, Worik, this little blue lemming has no clue where your screenies are from.

If the problem is the heat I would suggest Jack Daniels on the rocks as opposed to Xanax. They give the body nearly identical effects but a drink on the rocks is much cooler than a pill. Cheers! ?

Spoiler
12 hours ago, worik said:

?

Reveal hidden contents

I could have put a hint in here ... :classic_rolleyes: .. back to my irn-bru from the fridge to cool down a bit.

If you're hinting that is begins with B that is not entirely helpful either. There is a location in Bleak Falls Barrow for instance (near the iron deposit) that looks a lot like this. However, the corridor is wider there and there is a skeleton and an iron ore deposit (either of which would have made this considerably easier).

1 hour ago, Psalam said:

begins with B

I'm sorry, I was unintentionally misleading ... no B at all ... in neither of them

Spoiler

A real hint

Spoiler

Both pictures are related

Spoiler
1 hour ago, worik said:

I'm sorry, I was unintentionally misleading ... no B at all ... in neither of them

Reveal hidden contents

A real hint

Reveal hidden contents

Both pictures are related

Well then. If the hint is a chilled brewsky then I would have to guess Chillwind Depths. It certainly has places in it that look like this although I can not place this particular one off hand. ?