Guess This Location.

12 minutes ago, Ernest Lemmingway said:

:classic_blink: Whoa! I had to look up the name, it's been so long since I've even bothered with the MQ.

Bleak Falls Barrow, after the Word Wall and the draugr that carries the Dragonstone.

As I always say, "listen to the lemming. He's usually right."

5 hours ago, Psalam said:

Two up. Two down. The lemming's on a roll.

This one is harder (I hope).

ScreenShot118j.jpg

above the outside of north Shriekwind Bastion

42 minutes ago, Ernest Lemmingway said:

You've stumped the lemming, Psalam. And broken the streak. ::grumbles and puts on a towel::

hey, as long as you know where your towel is...

and speaking of such exotic things, how do lemmings feel about miniature giant space hamsters?

2 minutes ago, karlpaws said:

and speaking of such exotic things, how do lemmings feel about miniature giant space hamsters?

Yes, I was wondering when someone would bring them up. They get themselves a mention in an AD&D 2e monster compendium and even video game and they think they're hot shit. The only mention lemmings get? As familiars for arcane spellcasters in Frostburn, using the same rules for rat familiars! :classic_blush: I'm going to stop myself before my rant derails this thread.

Spoiler
6 hours ago, Ernest Lemmingway said:

Yes, I was wondering when someone would bring them up. They get themselves a mention in an AD&D 2e monster compendium and even video game and they think they're hot shit. The only mention lemmings get? As familiars for arcane spellcasters in Frostburn, using the same rules for rat familiars! :classic_blush: I'm going to stop myself before my rant derails this thread.

At the risk of going off topic, you need a better DM. Over my years I created all sorts of creatures (mostly monsters of course) for my players. My personal favorite was the shed demon. I had a cat that would routine jump up on the table when we were at D&D. It had the annoying habit of knocking down figurines and shedding on the map. We used to refer to him as the shed demon. I then created a shed demon monster. The next time the cat destroyed the encounter we removed the cat and I introduced my players to a new monster. They were all in stitches by the end of the encounter and the cat became a welcome guest during D&D. ?

5 hours ago, Psalam said:
  Reveal hidden contents

At the risk of going off topic, you need a better DM. Over my years I created all sorts of creatures (mostly monsters of course) for my players. My personal favorite was the shed demon. I had a cat that would routine jump up on the table when we were at D&D. It had the annoying habit of knocking down figurines and shedding on the map. We used to refer to him as the shed demon. I then created a shed demon monster. The next time the cat destroyed the encounter we removed the cat and I introduced my players to a new monster. They were all in stitches by the end of the encounter and the cat became a welcome guest during D&D. ?

I wasn't referring to them as monsters. I was referring to the real MGSHs. :classic_tongue: They get mentioned in some pop culture and they think they're all that. Meanwhile we lemmings are still trying to live down the myth (and animal cruelty) that Diz-knee perpetrated sixty years ago.

Spoiler
Just now, Ernest Lemmingway said:

I wasn't referring to them as monsters. I was referring to the real MGSHs. :classic_tongue:

I understood about the space hamsters (let their names never be mentioned again). I was referring to making a decent AD&D lemming. ?

Spoiler
15 hours ago, karlpaws said:

above the outside of north Shriekwind Bastion

hey, as long as you know where your towel is...

Karlpaws has it. The relief pitcher ends the inning with one man left on base.

Another easy one.

ScreenShot38j.jpg

Spoiler
1 hour ago, Grey Cloud said:

Steady now!

My first thought is Ilinalta's Deep but I think the tables are too close together.

I can see that. But unless I reversed the picture (like some sneaky people who shall rename nameless Worik) the Arcane Enchanter would be on the left and the Alchemy Table would be on the right. ?

6 hours ago, Psalam said:

Alright. This is drawing from my older pics. I'm throwing caution to the wind and leaving the compass intact!

Anise's basement with the "I'm a potential hagraven" letter (just off camera to the left).