Guess This Location.

5 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

So much for me angling the shot so you couldn't see the buildings through the surface.

I take a bath there regularly. One has to pay attention to personal hygene.  ?

*sigh*

No proper bath house in Whiterun... all those smelly Whiterun natives... no proper bathing culture.

9 hours ago, Inte said:

Open sesame! 

72850_20180121192804_1.png

5 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

I thought the Puzzle Pillars near Whiterun but they wouldn't have the snow. So in that case it must be one of those up in the NE that I've never been in. Snow Veil Sanctuary maybe? 

Not that far north.  Its the burial location we discussed a little while back. You can follow a ghost from an unmarked set of ruins NE of Morthal, sorta south of Ustengrav, to this location and sometimes find two bandits trying to loot the coffin.

On 6/18/2018 at 9:23 AM, Inte said:

Open sesame! 

72850_20180121192804_1.png

On 6/18/2018 at 6:32 PM, karlpaws said:

Not that far north.  Its the burial location we discussed a little while back. You can follow a ghost from an unmarked set of ruins NE of Morthal, sorta south of Ustengrav, to this location and sometimes find two bandits trying to loot the coffin.

Yes, it is.

This one:

S121120.thumb.jpg.576d2f59a91d4419aea0579c9becc519.jpg

On 6/23/2018 at 6:54 AM, worik said:

Let's see how long this one takes ...

S121131.jpg

Since no one got around to answering, I might as well pick up the slack.  At first I was going to say the one near Shimmermist Cave but after looking a little closer, I think it is Nahagliiv's mound above Rorikstead. I can just make out the statue pillar from Eldersblood Peak, I think.

6 hours ago, karlpaws said:

I have a couple shots of my own, not resized because I'm lazy.  I'm pretty sure the top one should be snow covered and is only green with my grass overhaul.

Hide contents

ScreenShot772.thumb.jpg.e802b23ca45700544662f3f9e9970b55.jpg

Hide contents

ScreenShot779.thumb.jpg.be6373acfb9cc765977623ff89e390f8.jpg

Is the first image of Bthardamz? No. If it is supposed to be snow covered, it would likely be Mzinchaleft.

48 minutes ago, FauxFurry said:

Is the first image of Bthardamz? No. If it is supposed to be snow covered, it would likely be Mzinchaleft.

Yes. I was trying to sneak into a sniper's perch kinda 10 oclock from where you normally come in. The ground rises a little bit from the road on that side. As it turned out, something was glitching with NPCs in the area and no matter how I approached the area, even coming in the normal way, I would CTD. Eventually just sped to the door and got into the place before what ever happened ... didn't.

7 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

Same time, same place. One is ENB on and one ENB off - no idea which is which.

:classic_biggrin:I've been exactly there the last time a played and took a screenshot for the same purpose

Spoiler

S121172.thumb.jpg.8e4cb35b1144cf1b6db378e86ace3bd5.jpg

Less colorful and not so pleasing sight while I was there ... fog, approaching thunderstorm ,... blame it to the forsworn :classic_tongue:

3 hours ago, worik said:

,... blame it to the forsworn :classic_tongue:

That's Forswornist. Blame lack of Summer Edition.

3 hours ago, worik said:

No, not even close

:classic_wink:

South Earthbound Clock?

I initially thought of a place in the Reach, can't remember its name but sometimes get attacked by goblins near there. That's why I was near the tree in my image but I got distracted and ended up nowhere near.