ValentineAces Posted July 29, 2015 Posted July 29, 2015 So I installed this a while ago and finally decided to test it out... Problem is for some reason the spit attack isn't activating the tentacles? Any idea why?
t3h0th3r Posted July 30, 2015 Posted July 30, 2015 Estrus Chaurus+ V4.10 (25072015) Version 4.1 requires a new game or a clean save, upgrading from V4.0 is NOT supported! Nice to see there's still active development going on in one of my favourite mods! Concering development, if one wanted to contribute something to this mod, is there a repository or how would one contribute, assuming contributions are welcome that is.
JesusKreist Posted July 31, 2015 Posted July 31, 2015 I would like to try the mod but ... Anybody have a distant idea why no animation is playing despite all being registered? I also pumped up the spit attack tentacle propability to more or less force an animation. After like 10 seconds after being hit by the spit the PC is frozen and I hear the sound of what the animation would induce. The console states an estrus animation is playing but it's not apart from the sound of the animation. FNIS generation was successful without any errors.
EinarrTheRed Posted July 31, 2015 Posted July 31, 2015 I would very much like to know the answer to EinarrTheRed's first question as well, does the spider addon work with Version 4.10? I asked over in he support thread for that mod but there's been no response so far.
Stiffon Posted August 1, 2015 Posted August 1, 2015 I would very much like to know the answer to EinarrTheRed's first question as well, does the spider addon work with Version 4.10? I asked over in he support thread for that mod but there's been no response so far. Sadly I don't think the modder that made the awesome addon is supporting it at the moment!
Bane Master Posted August 1, 2015 Author Posted August 1, 2015 Estrus Chaurus+ V4.11 (01082015) Version 4.11 requires a new game or a clean save, upgrading from V4.10 is NOT supported! V4.11 Removed requirement to register companions for pregnancy in EC Removed Companions mcm menu Increased number of victims handled by crowd control to 6 Updated Reset Nodes function - Now resets a targeted actor's nodes to 1.0 Updated Uninstall function Various bugfixes A few more tweaks...
Bane Master Posted August 1, 2015 Author Posted August 1, 2015 Estrus Chaurus+ V4.10 (25072015) Version 4.1 requires a new game or a clean save, upgrading from V4.0 is NOT supported! Nice to see there's still active development going on in one of my favourite mods! Concering development, if one wanted to contribute something to this mod, is there a repository or how would one contribute, assuming contributions are welcome that is. Always happy for any help/suggestions/contributions. I'm not an IT professional, just an interested amateur who learnt to code in the days of BASIC and PASCAL so I'm better with script than with the CK and I'm afraid I am clueless around repositories etc.
spoonsinger Posted August 1, 2015 Posted August 1, 2015 Estrus Chaurus+ V4.10 (25072015) Version 4.1 requires a new game or a clean save, upgrading from V4.0 is NOT supported! Nice to see there's still active development going on in one of my favourite mods! Concering development, if one wanted to contribute something to this mod, is there a repository or how would one contribute, assuming contributions are welcome that is. Always happy for any help/suggestions/contributions. I'm not an IT professional, just an interested amateur who learnt to code in the days of BASIC and PASCAL so I'm better with script than with the CK and I'm afraid I am clueless around repositories etc. From supposition, I suspect when you say BASIC you mean BASIC on a proper 8bit platform, and when you say PASCAL you mean the Prospero version. (Obviously if you meant Delphi you'd have said Object Pascal). So your age is........? (IGMC - for even going there, and because ).
Slorm Posted August 1, 2015 Posted August 1, 2015 From supposition, I suspect when you say BASIC you mean BASIC on a proper 8bit platform, and when you say PASCAL you mean the Prospero version. (Obviously if you meant Delphi you'd have said Object Pascal). So your age is........? (IGMC - for even going there, and because ). Takes me back to the days of the ZX81 and Apple Europlus but I'm knocking on a bit
Bane Master Posted August 1, 2015 Author Posted August 1, 2015 Estrus Chaurus+ V4.10 (25072015) Version 4.1 requires a new game or a clean save, upgrading from V4.0 is NOT supported! Nice to see there's still active development going on in one of my favourite mods! Concering development, if one wanted to contribute something to this mod, is there a repository or how would one contribute, assuming contributions are welcome that is. Always happy for any help/suggestions/contributions. I'm not an IT professional, just an interested amateur who learnt to code in the days of BASIC and PASCAL so I'm better with script than with the CK and I'm afraid I am clueless around repositories etc. From supposition, I suspect when you say BASIC you mean BASIC on a proper 8bit platform, and when you say PASCAL you mean the Prospero version. (Obviously if you meant Delphi you'd have said Object Pascal). So your age is........? (IGMC - for even going there, and because ). Yep - behold, I remember my first ever code written on a Harris 100 - A year or so before the ZX80 was released (Think the PET has just come out). 10 Print "Hello World" 20 Goto 10 *Sigh* Happy days
spoonsinger Posted August 1, 2015 Posted August 1, 2015 Estrus Chaurus+ V4.10 (25072015) Version 4.1 requires a new game or a clean save, upgrading from V4.0 is NOT supported! Nice to see there's still active development going on in one of my favourite mods! Concering development, if one wanted to contribute something to this mod, is there a repository or how would one contribute, assuming contributions are welcome that is. Always happy for any help/suggestions/contributions. I'm not an IT professional, just an interested amateur who learnt to code in the days of BASIC and PASCAL so I'm better with script than with the CK and I'm afraid I am clueless around repositories etc. From supposition, I suspect when you say BASIC you mean BASIC on a proper 8bit platform, and when you say PASCAL you mean the Prospero version. (Obviously if you meant Delphi you'd have said Object Pascal). So your age is........? (IGMC - for even going there, and because ). Yep - behold, I remember my first ever code written on a Harris 100 - A year or so before the ZX80 was released (Think the PET has just come out). 10 Print "Hello World" 20 Goto 10 *Sigh* Happy days Pah! still got my first edition typewriter written, (with annotations), Jensen & Wirth.
sfeile Posted August 1, 2015 Posted August 1, 2015 Estrus Chaurus+ V4.10 (25072015) Version 4.1 requires a new game or a clean save, upgrading from V4.0 is NOT supported! Nice to see there's still active development going on in one of my favourite mods! Concering development, if one wanted to contribute something to this mod, is there a repository or how would one contribute, assuming contributions are welcome that is. Always happy for any help/suggestions/contributions. I'm not an IT professional, just an interested amateur who learnt to code in the days of BASIC and PASCAL so I'm better with script than with the CK and I'm afraid I am clueless around repositories etc. From supposition, I suspect when you say BASIC you mean BASIC on a proper 8bit platform, and when you say PASCAL you mean the Prospero version. (Obviously if you meant Delphi you'd have said Object Pascal). So your age is........? (IGMC - for even going there, and because ). Yep - behold, I remember my first ever code written on a Harris 100 - A year or so before the ZX80 was released (Think the PET has just come out). 10 Print "Hello World" 20 Goto 10 *Sigh* Happy days Pah! still got my first edition typewriter written, (with annotations), Jensen & Wirth. Umm, my first pc was a commodore 64........ (And I still know nothing of coding or scripting...)
Bane Master Posted August 2, 2015 Author Posted August 2, 2015 Version 4.20EC+ has been updated to use Net Immerse Override and pregnancy node scaling is now compatible with other mods that change node scales using NIO. This means that NiOverride and XPMSE are required for pregnancy scaling to work in EC+ 4.20 Thanks to t3h0th3r for providing the updated code! V4.20 Updated to use NIOverride for node scaling - EC is now compatible with other mods using NIO Code Optimisations XPMSE & NIOverride added to MCM Version Check page
TechBaNe Posted August 2, 2015 Posted August 2, 2015 Version 4.20 EC+ has been updated to use Net Immerse Override and pregnancy node scaling is now compatible with other mods that change node scales using NIO. This means that NiOverride and XPMSE are required for pregnancy scaling to work in EC+ 4.20 Thanks to t3h0th3r for providing the updated code! V4.20 Updated to use NIOverride for node scaling - EC is now compatible with other mods using NIO Code Optimisations XPMSE & NIOverride added to MCM Version Check page Is a clean save required for this upgrade from 4.11?
Nepro Posted August 2, 2015 Posted August 2, 2015 How can I update EstrusChaurus Spider addon 3.94 to EstrusChaurus 4.20? Both mod use the esp plugin with the same name "EstrusChaurus.esp". EstrusSpider doesn't replace any scripts from EstrusChaurus only add new ones.
Slorm Posted August 2, 2015 Posted August 2, 2015 @Bane_Master Many thanks for v4.20. I just noticed that it's still showing as v4.10 in FNIS, not worth an update by itself but thought I'd mention it as someone's bound to ask about it. EDIT: Just tested it out and it's working perfectly, everything is growing as it should. Nice work
spoonsinger Posted August 2, 2015 Posted August 2, 2015 Is there a list of other mods which use Net Immerse Override somewhere? (Yes I'm being lazy by just asking and not looking - so many apogees).
Bane Master Posted August 2, 2015 Author Posted August 2, 2015 Version 4.20 EC+ has been updated to use Net Immerse Override and pregnancy node scaling is now compatible with other mods that change node scales using NIO. This means that NiOverride and XPMSE are required for pregnancy scaling to work in EC+ 4.20 Thanks to t3h0th3r for providing the updated code! V4.20 Updated to use NIOverride for node scaling - EC is now compatible with other mods using NIO Code Optimisations XPMSE & NIOverride added to MCM Version Check page Is a clean save required for this upgrade from 4.11? Well - it appeared to work ok for me as an upgrade, but tbh clean save is probably the safest. @Bane_Master Many thanks for v4.20. I just noticed that it's still showing as v4.10 in FNIS, not worth an update by itself but thought I'd mention it as someone's bound to ask about it. EDIT: Just tested it out and it's working perfectly, everything is growing as it should. Nice work Glad it's working OK for you - Props go to t3h0th3r as he provided the updated code.
Saeros Posted August 2, 2015 Posted August 2, 2015 woah! tnks for the new version! I try in a new game. a little question: in EC+ 4.20 it's still possible remain impregnated after chaurus sex or just spit + tentacle action? In previous version 3, I tried it with defeat and after the chaurus forward/reverse animation, It worked..
Bane Master Posted August 2, 2015 Author Posted August 2, 2015 How can I update EstrusChaurus Spider addon 3.94 to EstrusChaurus 4.20? Both mod use the esp plugin with the same name "EstrusChaurus.esp". EstrusSpider doesn't replace any scripts from EstrusChaurus only add new ones. Afraid I wasn't involved in making that addon - you would have to ask the author
Saeros Posted August 2, 2015 Posted August 2, 2015 woah! tnks for the new version! I try in a new game. a little question: in EC+ 4.20 it's still possible remain impregnated after chaurus sex or just spit + tentacle action? In previous version 3, I tried it with defeat and after the chaurus forward/reverse animation, It worked.. nope... I try but after some sex scenes with chaurus, nothing happens.. no impregnation. (I use defeat 5.1.0 and set tentacle spit to minimum percentage 1%) This impregnation option has been removed? this function in zzestruschaurusae.pex is deleted function ChaurusImpregnate(actor akVictim, actor akAgressor) bool bGenderOk = mcm.zzEstrusChaurusGender.GetValueInt() == 2 || akvictim.GetLeveledActorBase().GetSex() == mcm.zzEstrusChaurusGender.GetValueInt() if !bGenderOk return endif if ( !akVictim.IsInFaction(zzEstrusChaurusBreederFaction) ) akVictim.AddToFaction(zzEstrusChaurusBreederFaction) endIf if ( !akVictim.HasSpell(zzEstrusChaurusBreederAbility ) ); akVictim.AddSpell(zzEstrusChaurusBreederAbility , false) endIf if ( !akAgressor.IsInFaction(zzEstrusChaurusBreederFaction) ) akAgressor.AddToFaction(zzEstrusChaurusBreederFaction) endIf crChaurusParasite.RemoteCast(akVictim, akVictim, akVictim) SexLab.ApplyCum(akvictim, 7) if akVictim == myActorsList[0] SexLab.AdjustPlayerPurity(-5.0) endIf utility.wait(5) ; Allow time for EC to register oviposition akVictim.DispelSpell(crChaurusParasite) endfunction IMHO chaurus with only spit impregnation it's only half-fun ----------------------------------------------------- edit: after some test I found another thing. I post some images: -- belly at value 3.0 in Estrus MCM -- -- belly at value 6.0 in Estrus MCM -- this is the same value 6.0 and Remodeled Armor by ChronoTrigger77 on CT77 bodyshape the nude body mesh is a CBBE HDT shape from the latest BodySlide 2.7e the skeleton is the latest XPMSE 3.01 by Groovtama and the HDT .xml file is this http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/59416/? (normal + belly) why it deforms so much? is NiOverride? edit2: no, sorry for the question.. is the .xml hdt file.. i removed the belly in JustForFun.. now it works.
Damicles Posted August 2, 2015 Posted August 2, 2015 Just noticed the tentacle spit works fine but when a charus mounts the character using the sexlab animation your character does not get infected. Also when attacking people even when they are bound by the tentacles the charus still attack killing them stoping the infection so if you have a group of them they generally wipe everyone out. But appart from that everything works fine.
BlackArk Posted August 3, 2015 Posted August 3, 2015 So I was not going crazy wondering why I could not enable pregnancy. Or maybe I am having a different problem? woah! tnks for the new version! I try in a new game. a little question: in EC+ 4.20 it's still possible remain impregnated after chaurus sex or just spit + tentacle action? In previous version 3, I tried it with defeat and after the chaurus forward/reverse animation, It worked.. nope... I try but after some sex scenes with chaurus, nothing happens.. no impregnation. (I use defeat 5.1.0 and set tentacle spit to minimum percentage 1%) This impregnation option has been removed? this function in zzestruschaurusae.pex is deleted function ChaurusImpregnate(actor akVictim, actor akAgressor) bool bGenderOk = mcm.zzEstrusChaurusGender.GetValueInt() == 2 || akvictim.GetLeveledActorBase().GetSex() == mcm.zzEstrusChaurusGender.GetValueInt() if !bGenderOk return endif if ( !akVictim.IsInFaction(zzEstrusChaurusBreederFaction) ) akVictim.AddToFaction(zzEstrusChaurusBreederFaction) endIf if ( !akVictim.HasSpell(zzEstrusChaurusBreederAbility ) ); akVictim.AddSpell(zzEstrusChaurusBreederAbility , false) endIf if ( !akAgressor.IsInFaction(zzEstrusChaurusBreederFaction) ) akAgressor.AddToFaction(zzEstrusChaurusBreederFaction) endIf crChaurusParasite.RemoteCast(akVictim, akVictim, akVictim) SexLab.ApplyCum(akvictim, 7) if akVictim == myActorsList[0] SexLab.AdjustPlayerPurity(-5.0) endIf utility.wait(5) ; Allow time for EC to register oviposition akVictim.DispelSpell(crChaurusParasite) endfunction IMHO chaurus with only spit impregnation it's only half-fun ----------------------------------------------------- edit: after some test I found another thing. I post some images: -- belly at value 3.0 in Estrus MCM -- -- belly at value 6.0 in Estrus MCM -- this is the same value 6.0 and Remodeled Armor by ChronoTrigger77 on CT77 bodyshape the nude body mesh is a CBBE HDT shape from the latest BodySlide 2.7e the skeleton is the latest XPMSE 3.01 by Groovtama and the HDT .xml file is this http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/59416/? (normal + belly) why it deforms so much? is NiOverride? edit2: no, sorry for the question.. is the .xml hdt file.. i removed the belly in JustForFun.. now it works.
Bane Master Posted August 3, 2015 Author Posted August 3, 2015 Just noticed the tentacle spit works fine but when a charus mounts the character using the sexlab animation your character does not get infected. Also when attacking people even when they are bound by the tentacles the charus still attack killing them stoping the infection so if you have a group of them they generally wipe everyone out. But appart from that everything works fine. Yep impregnation by Chaurus is currently broken - should have a fix shortly. I am testing with 3 Chaurus against 4 actors (3 female 1 male) and I don't have any issues with crowd control - not sure why you are seeing this
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now