I just detected an incompatibility with Skyrim Immersive Creatures. I got attacked by one of them (I think it was a woman with a snake body or something similar), which used the chaurus spit attack. The result was that I got added to ECVictimfaction, but the Sexlab animation was never started (the creature which attacked me was probably not supported), therefore the animation end event got never fired and I remained in that faction. Because of this Skyrim suddendly got very peaceful around me (Enemies were still attacking other NPCs, but all considered me as a dear friend when they came near me). I am usually pro-peace, but I can tell you this gets really boring after a while :D.

If someone has the same problem, the solution is very simple: Just remove the PC from said faction. Took me a while to figure that out.

I've got slightly similar problems to other here, expect mine doesn't start any animation. I guess it's better to explain everything I have and how it works, so here goes.

I only have a few mods installed. The basics of course, SKSE, SkyUI, XP32 skeleton, all of FNIS, papyrosutil just in case, JContainers just in case, realistic ragdolls and force. Some other maintenance mods as well but those don't have anything to do with estrus or estrus chaurus.

What comes for other mods, estrus v120, estrus chaurus 4.00a, UNP, UNPB, pregnancy mod and armor for it and sexlab framework 159c.

I've tried a lot. Estrus animations work overall, but always crash after used with beast races but that's not a problem here - I can always use more human races. Problems start with chaurus spit attack. The land crumbles and attack animations stop - chaurus also become friendly - but nothing happens afterwards. I've tested with sexlab matchmaker, the pregnancy works; problem is with estrus.

I've ran FNIS and estrus animations - even tentacles - work with the estrus spells. Same thing happened before I re-installed the game, but I not with only estrus chaurus, but with enchanted loot. I'd guess the problem might be with estrus itself not integrating with other mods, but might you have any idea what's going on with this?

did you register the animations in estrus Chaurus+ MCM ?

Yes, I did. I reset the SL animation registry and reset the animations in the estrus chaurus+ MCM, but no change. I guess if things are like I suspect, this is the wrong forum, but I still think the main problem is with estrus itself - mainly because deviously enchanted loot also refuses to play the animation.

@Bane_Master

I noticed something rather odd while I was testing the latest DCL with EC+ v4, which I initially thought was down to DCL but the same thing happened when I tested v3.94 and V4.0a with no DCL.

I spawned a chaurus a little way out of Whiterun and after the tentacle animation started all the NPC's rush out kill the chaurus and then stand around cheering while the tentacle animation carries on. I don't have the Estrus for Skyrim esp on my system or any of it's scripts so was wondering why it still draws a crowd. I tried a bit further away but it didn't happen then so seems to occur in whiterunexterior01 cell vicinity.

It's no biggie, I was just curious as to why it happens (there are some logs in the DCL thread if any use)

I just detected an incompatibility with Skyrim Immersive Creatures. I got attacked by one of them (I think it was a woman with a snake body or something similar), which used the chaurus spit attack. The result was that I got added to ECVictimfaction, but the Sexlab animation was never started (the creature which attacked me was probably not supported), therefore the animation end event got never fired and I remained in that faction. Because of this Skyrim suddendly got very peaceful around me (Enemies were still attacking other NPCs, but all considered me as a dear friend when they came near me). I am usually pro-peace, but I can tell you this gets really boring after a while :D.

If someone has the same problem, the solution is very simple: Just remove the PC from said faction. Took me a while to figure that out.

Yep, just happened to me fighting some Draman Skeles!  They all took turns on my party and afterward even the Dragon I'd gone there to kill was friendly.

Is it only the ECVictimfaction I need to remove from?  I'm still a bit of a console virgin lol!

Yep, just happened to me fighting some Draman Skeles!  They all took turns on my party and afterward even the Dragon I'd gone there to kill was friendly.

Is it only the ECVictimfaction I need to remove from?  I'm still a bit of a console virgin lol!

Yes, that's everything. Just a "player.removefromfaction XX048160" (XX being the load order of Estrus Chaurus). In your case you will probably also need to remove your followers from this faction.

Yes, that's everything. Just a "player.removefromfaction XX048160" (XX being the load order of Estrus Chaurus). In your case you will probably also need to remove your followers from this faction.

Ouch!  Is that as simple as selecting them while in console and typing "removefromfaction etc..."?  Or am I totally off track?

Thanks for your reply!

Got another problem. Crashes have stopped, EC+ Anims registered with Sexlab, new game/character, yet when hit by the spit even at 100% tentacle attack rate nothing happens. I can trigger all but one of the EC+ anims in sexlab and they work fine (except one, which does nothing).

Played around in game for 1 real-life hour, because scripts can take a while to kick in, but even after then the spit does nothing.

I generatedFNISforUsers, as expected. Forcing the PC to become pregnant works, the birthing also works, it's just the spit.

I know it says on the new versions that Actor Events isn't required, but do you think grabbing it might help? Also I read that when the spit hits the player a golden aura is supposed to appear before the attack starts; this golden aura never appears.

i use the current version Estrus Chaurus+ V4.00a (on a new savegame) and i cant trigger the mod. the spits do not work (on 100%) - and also being raped by chaurus via defeat mod does not impregnate the player. the older version (Estrus Chaurus 3.35.7) works. tanuhk - how did you force the pc to get pregnant?

@Bane_Master

I noticed something rather odd while I was testing the latest DCL with EC+ v4, which I initially thought was down to DCL but the same thing happened when I tested v3.94 and V4.0a with no DCL.

I spawned a chaurus a little way out of Whiterun and after the tentacle animation started all the NPC's rush out kill the chaurus and then stand around cheering while the tentacle animation carries on. I don't have the Estrus for Skyrim esp on my system or any of it's scripts so was wondering why it still draws a crowd. I tried a bit further away but it didn't happen then so seems to occur in whiterunexterior01 cell vicinity.

It's no biggie, I was just curious as to why it happens (there are some logs in the DCL thread if any use)

Ages since I worked on that part of EC+ (so nothing has changed recently ) - I'll take  a look. 

i use the current version Estrus Chaurus+ V4.00a (on a new savegame) and i cant trigger the mod. the spits do not work (on 100%) - and also being raped by chaurus via defeat mod does not impregnate the player. the older version (Estrus Chaurus 3.35.7) works. tanuhk - how did you force the pc to get pregnant?

I used Matchmaker to force the chaurus to engage with the player. If a chaurus is nearby when I sleep using Dangerous Nights they will also mount the player and cause pregnancy, but never a tentacle attack.

Also if you type in the console the following:

help "chaurus breeder"

It will display spell effects (SPEL), if you type in the ID linked to that spell it forces the player to become pregnant, so it will be something like this:

player.addspell (spell ID here)

I used Matchmaker to force the chaurus to engage with the player. If a chaurus is nearby when I sleep using Dangerous Nights they will also mount the player and cause pregnancy, but never a tentacle attack.

help "chaurus breeder"

It will display spell effects (SPEL), if you type in the ID linked to that spell it forces the player to become pregnant, so it will be something like this:

Only Chaurus spit causes tentacle attacks in EC+- and if you want spit to always cause an attack you have to set the chance to 100% in the EC+ mcm.

help "chaurus breeder"

Only Chaurus spit causes tentacle attacks in EC+- and if you want spit to always cause an attack you have to set the chance to 100% in the EC+ mcm.

You might want to re-read both our posts; even at 100% it does not work.

On the older version that required Actor Events, it does work; I only migrated to 4.00 because it supposedly had fewer bugs, but now it does not even function without me forcing the scenarios via the console.

help "chaurus breeder"

You might want to re-read both our posts; even at 100% it does not work.

On the older version that required Actor Events, it does work; I only migrated to 4.00 because it supposedly had fewer bugs, but now it does not even function without me forcing the scenarios via the console.

Well I am sorry if you are offended by my failure to read your post carefully, and I am saddened that the two of you have this issue.

Around 5000 downloads of version 4 have  occurred since release and only you have reported this issue, although a handful of others have (as far I remember) had a similar issue with the earlier versions - nearly all of these have found an error with their  specific setup which has resolved the problem for them

I hope you will understand that there is little I can do to help you  from this end since there is no information which allows me to identify the fault in your game.

Perhaps if you read through the forum posts carefully from the release of V4.00 you will find a solution that fits your particular circumstance. If not then I suggest work back from there  and see what you can find.

@Bane_Master

Slorm, do you run Deviously Cursed Loot?  There is a checkbox in the MCM menu for crowds during and estrus tentacle attack.

@Bane_Master

Slorm, do you run Deviously Cursed Loot?  There is a checkbox in the MCM menu for crowds during and estrus tentacle attack.

Yep I tested it with DCL installed with that checkbox untoggled and also without DCL.

The curious thing is that it only happens if I spawn a chaurus and get a tentacle attack. If I get a tentacle attack from DCL it doesn't happen. I can't say I've noticed the effect when running into a chaurus in a dungeon (like in Mzinchaleft) it just seems to affect neutral or friendly NPC's.

Hi,

Having an odd problem with EC+ I can't figure out.  Apparently its not tracking "pregnancy/infection" correctly.  Here's what's happening.

I have a follower, Marim Ganuelfit from the Underground bath house, she's the designated "breeder" (don't know if that matters since she's not a original game follower, but she does seem pretty vanilla).  I've taken her to the basement of one of my halls for a lil interspecies relations.

In the basement I spawned a chaurus reaper using the ID 00023A8F  So far so good (well depending on your definition of "good", lets just say things are working as intended at this point).

I also have Defeat installed.  If I go invisible and let it attack her it seems to be able to impregnate her.  Tentacle events spawn or it just knocks her down, rapes her , and impregnates her the old fashioned way.   However, the moment I take her upstairs (can't exactly hang out in the basement with an angry chaurus) the mod seems to forget she is pregnant.  I've tried re-registering her and repeating the experiment.  I even tried taking her outside, unregistering her, saving, closing the game (close to desktop), restarted then registered and took her back downstairs for another round.  Still no luck.  Its like it just won't recognize she's registered.  However, I also have the Spider addon and that has worked correctly no idea why one seems to work and not the other.

So for my next experiment (and partly because I was getting tired of burning calm spells to get that chaurus to chill for a bit) I used the console to add the chaurus to the player faction, making it friendly.   Then used SexLab Arousal to run up its arousal to max and locked it at 100.  Now he's VERY friendly... sort of.  So after letting him jump Miram three more times and watching the golden glow trigger indicating she was being impregnated I checked and.... no she wasn't.  I had not left the cell this time so wasn't sure what went wrong.  (I'm including this just incase there's a clue in that somewhere).

So next I tried creating a clean save and reinstalling.  I took Marim upstairs and saved and closed to desktop.  Uninstalled both EC+ and the spider addon.  Reloaded the save with the warning about missing mods.  Waited til the menus cleared out of the MCM and then saved once more and closed to desktop.  I then reinstalled both mods, re-ran FNIS, and reloaded.  Had two CTDs during reload before it finally loaded properly.  Waited for the mods to reregister and the menu's appeared.   Once that was done I checked the config settings, made sure Marim was registeded as a companion in BOTH mods (just in case her missing in one or the other might cause an issue) saved once more (always good to have save points) and then back downstairs to try again.   Our overly friendly chaurus was waiting and happy to oblige and apparently in the meantime Marim had gotten aroused enough she accepted his advances (the slut).  They had a lil quality "together" time at the end of which the glow effect triggered and this time Marim was indeed pregnant / infected.  Good job chaurus!   However, our story doesn't have a happy ending (well, it did... actually), when I took Marim back upstairs once again she was no longer pregnant.

So, there it is, few glitches, some of which may have been caused by a corrupted mod install (I may have installed/uninstalled something else that might have caused an issue, but the reinstall seems to have at least partially fixed the issue).  I read back through part of this thread and noted there was a problem with the mod apparently forgetting pregnancies when you change cells, I guess that is still there.  Hopefully something in the above might point at the cause.  Any suggestions on how to fix or avoid it in the meantime would be appreciated.   Otherwise, great mod and everything else seems to work fine.

EDIT:  Tried one more experiment just after I posted and got another problem result.  I had Marim upstairs in the hall just after having gotten her impregnated by the chaurus in the basement.  As I mentioned, when I took her upstairs she was no longer pregnant.  So just to make sure everything else was still working and on a hunch, I went into the Spider Addon config and unregistered her as a companion there (just in case it was actually causing a conflict, I noticed you could have a follower registered with one an not the other.  They should maybe be synced?)  Anyway, back downstairs we went for another breeding session.  Once again the chaurus did his thing and the glow effect triggered towards the end.  However, no pregnancy recorded.  So I tried re-registering Marim as a companion in the spider addon, another round with the glow and still no actual pregnancy.  So next I took her upstairs, unregistered her as a companion in both, saved, reloaded, re-registered and back downstairs.  Long story short, sex, glow effect, still no pregnancy.   Near as I can tell it seems like once a particular creature as impregnated a follower once, they can't do it again... ever, unless you completely reinstall (as I did above).  So... I guess you could say my pet bug found a bug.

EDIT2:  Okay, took Risha (also from the underground bathouse mod) to meet the chaurus.  Again, long story short there was sex, there was a glow effect and presto... pregnancy.  This was Risha's first encounter with the chaurus (same chaurus).  I decided to leave her in the basement with the chaurus (since the get along so well... cough...cough) and went upstairs to fetch Marim.  However, when I went upstairs (changed cell) I noticed the Risha was no longer listed as pregnant.  To be clear, she had not changed cells, but my character had... apparently that was enough to trigger whatever is "aborting" the pregnancies.  So I took Marim back downstairs for another round and again, sex and the glow effect but no pregnancy.  So what I'm seeing is, a particular chaurus can only impregnate each follower once, ever... after that first time that's it.   Second bug is that if I change cells the mod forgets the pregnancies entirely, but apparently remembers they'd been impregnated once and so no matter how hard the chaurus tries (and the glow effect indicating the pregnancy event is trying to trigger) there are no more pregnancies.  The chaurus is reportedly very upset, Marim and Risha have mixed feelings.

I'll be happy to provide further info (what mods I'm running, load order, etc.) if anything would be helpful but I'm new at this and not sure what exactly would be needed.

Oh an if you're curious, I'm attempting to impregnate one of my "slut" followers so that later when she is nearly "due" I can take her to the home of someone I don't like and leave them a lil surprise... when they hatch.   "Oh my, your home is infested with chaurus... how did that ever happen ?"   Yeah, I'm a deviant.

Edited by EinarrTheRed

Hi,

Having an odd problem with EC+ I can't figure out.  Apparently its not tracking "pregnancy/infection" correctly.  Here's what's happening.

I have a follower, Marim Ganuelfit from the Underground bath house, she's the designated "breeder" (don't know if that matters since she's not a original game follower, but she does seem pretty vanilla).  I've taken her to the basement of one of my halls for a lil interspecies relations.

In the basement I spawned a chaurus reaper using the ID 00023A8F  So far so good (well depending on your definition of "good", lets just say things are working as intended at this point).

I also have Defeat installed.  If I go invisible and let it attack her it seems to be able to impregnate her.  Tentacle events spawn or it just knocks her down, rapes her , and impregnates her the old fashioned way.   However, the moment I take her upstairs (can't exactly hang out in the basement with an angry chaurus) the mod seems to forget she is pregnant.  I've tried re-registering her and repeating the experiment.  I even tried taking her outside, unregistering her, saving, closing the game (close to desktop), restarted then registered and took her back downstairs for another round.  Still no luck.  Its like it just won't recognize she's registered.  However, I also have the Spider addon and that has worked correctly no idea why one seems to work and not the other.

So for my next experiment (and partly because I was getting tired of burning calm spells to get that chaurus to chill for a bit) I used the console to add the chaurus to the player faction, making it friendly.   Then used SexLab Arousal to run up its arousal to max and locked it at 100.  Now he's VERY friendly... sort of.  So after letting him jump Miram three more times and watching the golden glow trigger indicating she was being impregnated I checked and.... no she wasn't.  I had not left the cell this time so wasn't sure what went wrong.  (I'm including this just incase there's a clue in that somewhere).

So next I tried creating a clean save and reinstalling.  I took Marim upstairs and saved and closed to desktop.  Uninstalled both EC+ and the spider addon.  Reloaded the save with the warning about missing mods.  Waited til the menus cleared out of the MCM and then saved once more and closed to desktop.  I then reinstalled both mods, re-ran FNIS, and reloaded.  Had two CTDs during reload before it finally loaded properly.  Waited for the mods to reregister and the menu's appeared.   Once that was done I checked the config settings, made sure Marim was registeded as a companion in BOTH mods (just in case her missing in one or the other might cause an issue) saved once more (always good to have save points) and then back downstairs to try again.   Our overly friendly chaurus was waiting and happy to oblige and apparently in the meantime Marim had gotten aroused enough she accepted his advances (the slut).  They had a lil quality "together" time at the end of which the glow effect triggered and this time Marim was indeed pregnant / infected.  Good job chaurus!   However, our story doesn't have a happy ending (well, it did... actually), when I took Marim back upstairs once again she was no longer pregnant.

So, there it is, few glitches, some of which may have been caused by a corrupted mod install (I may have installed/uninstalled something else that might have caused an issue, but the reinstall seems to have at least partially fixed the issue).  I read back through part of this thread and noted there was a problem with the mod apparently forgetting pregnancies when you change cells, I guess that is still there.  Hopefully something in the above might point at the cause.  Any suggestions on how to fix or avoid it in the meantime would be appreciated.   Otherwise, great mod and everything else seems to work fine.

EDIT:  Tried one more experiment just after I posted and got another problem result.  I had Marim upstairs in the hall just after having gotten her impregnated by the chaurus in the basement.  As I mentioned, when I took her upstairs she was no longer pregnant.  So just to make sure everything else was still working and on a hunch, I went into the Spider Addon config and unregistered her as a companion there (just in case it was actually causing a conflict, I noticed you could have a follower registered with one an not the other.  They should maybe be synced?)  Anyway, back downstairs we went for another breeding session.  Once again the chaurus did his thing and the glow effect triggered towards the end.  However, no pregnancy recorded.  So I tried re-registering Marim as a companion in the spider addon, another round with the glow and still no actual pregnancy.  So next I took her upstairs, unregistered her as a companion in both, saved, reloaded, re-registered and back downstairs.  Long story short, sex, glow effect, still no pregnancy.   Near as I can tell it seems like once a particular creature as impregnated a follower once, they can't do it again... ever, unless you completely reinstall (as I did above).  So... I guess you could say my pet bug found a bug.

EDIT2:  Okay, took Risha (also from the underground bathouse mod) to meet the chaurus.  Again, long story short there was sex, there was a glow effect and presto... pregnancy.  This was Risha's first encounter with the chaurus (same chaurus).  I decided to leave her in the basement with the chaurus (since the get along so well... cough...cough) and went upstairs to fetch Marim.  However, when I went upstairs (changed cell) I noticed the Risha was no longer listed as pregnant.  To be clear, she had not changed cells, but my character had... apparently that was enough to trigger whatever is "aborting" the pregnancies.  So I took Marim back downstairs for another round and again, sex and the glow effect but no pregnancy.  So what I'm seeing is, a particular chaurus can only impregnate each follower once, ever... after that first time that's it.   Second bug is that if I change cells the mod forgets the pregnancies entirely, but apparently remembers they'd been impregnated once and so no matter how hard the chaurus tries (and the glow effect indicating the pregnancy event is trying to trigger) there are no more pregnancies.  The chaurus is reportedly very upset, Marim and Risha have mixed feelings.

I'll be happy to provide further info (what mods I'm running, load order, etc.) if anything would be helpful but I'm new at this and not sure what exactly would be needed.

Oh an if you're curious, I'm attempting to impregnate one of my "slut" followers so that later when she is nearly "due" I can take her to the home of someone I don't like and leave them a lil surprise... when they hatch.   "Oh my, your home is infested with chaurus... how did that ever happen ?"   Yeah, I'm a deviant.

Known issue I believe, only the PC remains pregnant on cell change.  I think the author has it as a priority in the to-do list.  Stay in cell for the duration and your follower will give birth. :)

Thought it might be a known bug but wasn't sure if what I tried revealed anything new or not.  Wasn't sure if anyone had noticed the "only able to impregnate em once" thing and I'm not sure if that is related to the change cell bug.  But, if it gives the author some clues sorting it out, can't hurt.  Debugging code can be a pain.  Hopefully it'll get resolved soon, its otherwise a really well done mod.

Thought it might be a known bug but wasn't sure if what I tried revealed anything new or not.  Wasn't sure if anyone had noticed the "only able to impregnate em once" thing and I'm not sure if that is related to the change cell bug.  But, if it gives the author some clues sorting it out, can't hurt.  Debugging code can be a pain.  Hopefully it'll get resolved soon, its otherwise a really well done mod.

Thanks for the info. :)  I'm not so much the author as the caretaker but this is next on the to-do list...

No problem, glad to help.  Here's another piece of info, something curious that happened today while messing around with it a bit more.

Started with a few bandits that attacked me, one being female I bopped her over the head an shoved her in a sack (Defeat mod).  Figuring her friends and she had something unpleasant in store for me an my gals I decided a little wilderness juctice was in order... or I just felt like being really perverse... okay its the later.   Anyway, I take the bandit to Shimmermist cave.  I sneak up on the spider in the first part and target him and then max his arousal.  I'm also running Aroused Creatures so you can guess where this is going.  Next I dump a bound female bandit in front of it and back away undetected.   I swear the spider blinked for a moment.  So anyway the spider jumps on the bandit and has its way with her.  This is where it gets interesting.  The golden glow pops and I check to see if she's listed as impregnated, sure enough, she is.   Really curious what might happen next I cut her lose an let her run out of the cave while I followed behind invisible (remaining undetected so she won't turn and attack me).  She go out, I follow, now outside (new cell) I check to see if she's still impregnated and to my surprise she is!   She was also NOT registered as a companion.   Now I'm not sure what that may mean code wise but maybe its another clue as to how to resolve the bug.   Something allowed her to change cell (as well as me) and stay tracked as impregnated.

Curious what else might work I took my girls back to that same cave, but this time unregistered.  Despite repeated attempts the spider could not impregnate either of them.  I tried re-registering them in the cave and still no luck, never got the golden glow or pregnancy.   Not sure why.  Anyway, thought I'd pass it along, see what you can make of it.   I do realize this was the spider addon which is a different mod but I'm guessing it uses your code.  Could try this trick with a chaurus if it would be helpful.

EDIT:  Turns out my girls just couldn't get pregnant, had to uninstall, do a clean save and then reinstall after which they both successful bred with a chaurus (same one) and delivered a clutch of eggs each.  So from that I would infer that previously, when it "lost track" of the pregnancy on both it didn't remove a flag.  So in a sense the mod probably thought they were pregnant even though they weren't and so it never initiated a new pregnancy.  Doing a clean save and reinstalling cleared that.  Was able to take them both back to the same chaurus (one I spawned on the world map, then added to the player faction so I didn't have to keep calming it) and it successfuly impregnated them both again.  Again, hope the info is helpful.   The chaurus is reportedly quite proud, the girls are adjusting.
:dodgy:

Oh an mind a suggestion?  I play male characters, and while I realize this mod was aimed at female characters (so many are but that's just not my thing) could you possibly fix the messages about "Your breasts are sore", etc. so that it reflects the follower that is actually impregnated when that is the case (i.e. <follower nickname> complains her breasts are sore, they seem a bit larger too)?   After all, my dude doesn't have breasts!  LOL   Not a major thing but if its a tweak that wouldn't be too much trouble it would be appreciated.   Otherwise, great mod.

Got another question.  This is my first time using a pregnancy mod, so there are a few things I'm not sure about.  Specifcally, the body changes I should be seeing.

Here's what I have installed.  I started with the Diamonized UNP body base

Over that I next installed the UNPB Blessed body redux project - UNPB body NMM installer v2.5.2 fix

This includes a TBBP body version which I installed, if I understand correctly I need a body messh that is TBBP enabled for the belly node to work and so far as I can tell I do.  (if anyone has any suggestions about installing this particular body type I'm not adverse to re-installing if you can list what to make sure I installed, there were a lot of options in the installer)

For the skeleton I'm using the XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended v2.50

In EC+ I have body changes enabled, breast, glute and belly growth are set to fast.   Max breast size is 3 and max belly is 6.

After 3 days (the default incubation period) and just a few hours away from their "due date" I've noticed the girls breasts have gotten noticably larger, but their bellies are still flat washboards.  As far as I can tell in EC+ the belly node is active and should be working, so either I've done something wrong or something isn't working right.  Any suggestions?