XPMSE 3.13 - (make sure you tick the check box in FNIS for XPMSE alter. anims when you run FNIS)

CBBE 3.4f - (or whatever you want, UNP for example)

-alt. textures if you want for example Fair Skin Complexion for CBBE

This will have working breast and belly scaling

Did not work.

I have the correct versions

Required Mods and Versions

Sexlab 1.54+

FNIS 5.1.1

FNIS Creatures 5.1

SkyUI

XPMSE 2.80+

Net Immerse Override 3.2.2+ or Racemenu 3.0+ (includes NIO)

Estrus for Skyrim V1.20+ (Must be installed but the mod does not have to be activated)

are you sure to have all the requirements?

racemenu? (or nioverride?)

Guest Cheesebunny23

XPMSE 3.13 - (make sure you tick the check box in FNIS for XPMSE alter. anims when you run FNIS)

CBBE 3.4f - (or whatever you want, UNP for example)

-alt. textures if you want for example Fair Skin Complexion for CBBE

This will have working breast and belly scaling

Did not work.

I have the correct versions

Required Mods and Versions

Sexlab 1.54+

FNIS 5.1.1

FNIS Creatures 5.1

SkyUI

XPMSE 2.80+

Net Immerse Override 3.2.2+ or Racemenu 3.0+ (includes NIO)

Estrus for Skyrim V1.20+ (Must be installed but the mod does not have to be activated)

are you sure to have all the requirements?

racemenu? (or nioverride?)

I have

Sexlab 1.60

FNIS 5.5

FNIS Creatures 5.3

SKYUI

XPMSE 3.13

Racemenu 3.0

Estrus V1.20

So what could be wrong???

I tried EC+ 4.20a with Sexlab 1.6 (and all mod requirements) with no success.

Error:

[08/27/2015 - 05:11:58PM] ERROR: zzestruschaurusevents.OnECStartAnimation() being called on an invalid object, aborting function call
stack:
    [zzEstrusChaurusMCM (4400EF8A)].zzestruschaurusae.ChaurusSpitAttack() - "zzestruschaurusae.psc" Line 159
    [Active effect 4 on  (0001348C)].zzEstrusSpitEffect.OnEffectStart() - "zzEstrusSpitEffect.psc" Line 7

Code in question:

function ChaurusSpitAttack(Actor akVictim, Actor akAgressor)

if mcm.TentacleSpitEnabled
        if utility.randomint(1,100) <= mcm.TentacleSpitChance

if ECEvents.OnECStartAnimation(self, akVictim, 0, true, 0, true) ; <- line 159
                if !akAgressor.IsInFaction(zzEstrusChaurusBreederFaction)
                    akAgressor.AddToFaction(zzEstrusChaurusBreederFaction)
                endif
            endIf
        endIf
    endif

endfunction

I was just curious why pregnacies have to be lost when you exit the cell. There are other pregnacy mods that do this. With the exception of "who is doing the impregnating" I'd think this mod would work similarly. I'd also love to just have these thing pop up from the ground at random and grab females. Maybe have them around swampy areas, Hiding among the lillies and so forth. I love the mod It's just I rarely encounter chaurus's.

I was just curious why pregnacies have to be lost when you exit the cell. There are other pregnacy mods that do this. With the exception of "who is doing the impregnating" I'd think this mod would work similarly. I'd also love to just have these thing pop up from the ground at random and grab females. Maybe have them around swampy areas, Hiding among the lillies and so forth. I love the mod It's just I rarely encounter chaurus's.

Install "Deviously Cursed Loot" and any plant you harvest could surprise you with some time in Estrus and a belly full of eggs.

You could disable all the other trap types if that is all you want.

WaxenFigure, Thanks for the the sugestion. I usually play I male character but very interesting none the less. Would love some sort of trap that would snag female npc's in the open. I'd be funny watching a female bandit come running at you just to get picked off by a an estrus plant.

Since the release of 4.20  pregnancy should not be lost when you exit a cell.

In my tests and playthroughs pregnancy is maintained and there have been no other reports of issues with this since the release.

Is this a new game or did you upgrade?

Error:

[08/27/2015 - 05:11:58PM] ERROR: zzestruschaurusevents.OnECStartAnimation() being called on an invalid object, aborting function call

stack:

[zzEstrusChaurusMCM (4400EF8A)].zzestruschaurusae.ChaurusSpitAttack() - "zzestruschaurusae.psc" Line 159

[Active effect 4 on  (0001348C)].zzEstrusSpitEffect.OnEffectStart() - "zzEstrusSpitEffect.psc" Line 7

Code in question:

endif

endIf

endIf

endif

endfunction

I am using SL1.60 and EC4.20a is working OK for me. I haven't been able to reproduce your error.

Anyone else getting the same thing?

Ran into a strange bug after a spit attack on my followers.  This may not be from Estrus Chaurus + but I thought I would start here.  I'm running EFF for my follower mod if that has any bearing.

I had a party of three traveling through Mzult and my warrior got hit by a spit attack.  The tentacle animation worked and she became impregnated but after the tentacle attack she simply stood up and froze in place.  Using the EFF command wheel I could check her inventory and equipment, issue commands (though she would not respond).  Essentially she simply stands in a catatonic state.  Around the next corner my second party member gets hit by the spit attack and the same thing happens to her.

For my part I tried a bunch of little tricks, none worked.  I tried to disable and enable each npc, I tried to attack them and even forced an animation though the console command.  The forced animation worked by the way but afterwards the follower went back to that catatonic state.  I even tried to give a command by holding down the "E" key on the follower and while she verbally responded she did physically move.

Like I said, this could be a mod conflict and not anything wrong with EC+ but this is a good place to start.  Not sure what to do.  Don't want to leave my followers rotting in a Falmer dungeon. :(

Ran into a strange bug after a spit attack on my followers.  This may not be from Estrus Chaurus + but I thought I would start here.  I'm running EFF for my follower mod if that has any bearing.

I had a party of three traveling through Mzult and my warrior got hit by a spit attack.  The tentacle animation worked and she became impregnated but after the tentacle attack she simply stood up and froze in place.  Using the EFF command wheel I could check her inventory and equipment, issue commands (though she would not respond).  Essentially she simply stands in a catatonic state.  Around the next corner my second party member gets hit by the spit attack and the same thing happens to her.

For my part I tried a bunch of little tricks, none worked.  I tried to disable and enable each npc, I tried to attack them and even forced an animation though the console command.  The forced animation worked by the way but afterwards the follower went back to that catatonic state.  I even tried to give a command by holding down the "E" key on the follower and while she verbally responded she did physically move.

Like I said, this could be a mod conflict and not anything wrong with EC+ but this is a good place to start.  Not sure what to do.  Don't want to leave my followers rotting in a Falmer dungeon. :(

I have seen this behaviour very rarely when testing but never been able to find out why - what I have discovered is  that (for me at least) if I target the follower in console and then move the follower to  the player (moveto 14) they wake up again.

I have seen this behaviour very rarely when testing but never been able to find out why - what I have discovered is  that (for me at least) if I target the follower in console and then move the follower to  the player (moveto 14) they wake up again.

Thanks, Bane... worked like a charm.

WaxenFigure, Thanks for the the sugestion. I usually play I male character but very interesting none the less. Would love some sort of trap that would snag female npc's in the open. I'd be funny watching a female bandit come running at you just to get picked off by a an estrus plant.

That would only work if the bandit harvested ingredients as they charged you and even then I think DCL really only checks when the player does things though it will bind up your followers when a trap is triggered.

If you want to get that charging female bandit I suggest you use the Estrus shout from the base Estrus mod.

Edit: It occurs to me that you could easily add Chaurus to the leveled lists for the various areas that don't currently have them so they would be more common and found in more terrain areas. Note that the more copies of an animal you put into one of those leveled lists the more likely you are to see it. If you are comfortable at all with using the Creation Kit a mod to do that would be easy to create.

In my tests and playthroughs pregnancy is maintained and there have been no other reports of issues with this since the release.

Error:

stack:

Code in question:

endif

endIf

endIf

endif

endfunction

I am using SL1.60 and EC4.20a is working OK for me. I haven't been able to reproduce your error.

Oh, don't misunderstand me. I'm getting no errorr. It say on the first page of this thread that pregancies will be lost. Maybe that needs to be updated. The animations have been firing just just fine. Just haven't taken anybody that was infected outside a cell.

One issue i am having and it my not be directly releated to this mod, but If I uncheck Sexlab creature animations the chaurus's spawn frozon in place and don't move. I assumed the creature pack was just animal sex animations and not affect their regular movemet. I re-ran FNIS and they still only work when I keep it activated. Not a big deal. I just don't get into beasialitly so I really don't need it installed if I don't have too.

Great mod by the way. I usually use creature ID 000a5600 to spawn a batch of regular chaurus's. Any of the flying ones work with this mod too?

That would only work if the bandit harvested ingredients as they charged you and even then I think DCL really only checks when the player does things though it will bind up your followers when a trap is triggered.

If you want to get that charging female bandit I suggest you use the Estrus shout from the base Estrus mod.

Edit: It occurs to me that you could easily add Chaurus to the leveled lists for the various areas that don't currently have them so they would be more common and found in more terrain areas. Note that the more copies of an animal you put into one of those leveled lists the more likely you are to see it. If you are comfortable at all with using the Creation Kit a mod to do that would be easy to create.

I'll  have look into that for sure. I only really encounter them in dungeon areas but always thought they'd be at home in wet and/or swampy areas as well.

Error:

stack:

Code in question:

endif

endIf

endIf

endif

endfunction

Oh, don't misunderstand me. I'm getting no errorr. It say on the first page of this thread that pregancies will be lost. Maybe that needs to be updated. The animations have been firing just just fine. Just haven't taken anybody that was infected outside a cell.

One issue i am having and it my not be directly releated to this mod, but If I uncheck Sexlab creature animations the chaurus's spawn frozon in place and don't move. I assumed the creature pack was just animal sex animations and not affect their regular movemet. I re-ran FNIS and they still only work when I keep it activated. Not a big deal. I just don't get into beasialitly so I really don't need it installed if I don't have too.

Great mod by the way. I usually use creature ID 000a5600 to spawn a batch of regular chaurus's. Any of the flying ones work with this mod too?

No flying ones ATM as there is no animation to support them - although I believe someone may be working on one.

Error:

stack:

Code in question:

endif

endIf

endIf

endif

endfunction

I should add that I tried from a new save and a clean install rather than an upgrade of all mods including sexlab in case that makes a difference. I spawned a couple of chaurus and set the spit attack to 100% probability in the EC+ menu. I and a few of the unfortunate female villagers in riverwood were hit by multiple spit attacks. For each of the spit attacks the error I noted earlier was shown in the papyrus log. Sometimes the victim would strip but no animations play.