woah! :lol:

tnks for the new version! I try in a new game.

a little question: in EC+ 4.20 it's still possible remain impregnated after chaurus sex or just spit + tentacle action?

In previous version 3, I tried it with defeat and after the chaurus forward/reverse animation, It worked.. 

nope...

I try but after some sex scenes with chaurus, nothing happens.. no impregnation.  :(

(I use defeat 5.1.0 and set tentacle spit to minimum percentage 1%)

This impregnation option has been removed?

this function in zzestruschaurusae.pex is deleted

function ChaurusImpregnate(actor akVictim, actor akAgressor)

bool bGenderOk = mcm.zzEstrusChaurusGender.GetValueInt() == 2 || akvictim.GetLeveledActorBase().GetSex() == mcm.zzEstrusChaurusGender.GetValueInt()

if !bGenderOk
		return
	endif

if ( !akVictim.IsInFaction(zzEstrusChaurusBreederFaction) )
		akVictim.AddToFaction(zzEstrusChaurusBreederFaction)
	endIf
	if ( !akVictim.HasSpell(zzEstrusChaurusBreederAbility ) );
		akVictim.AddSpell(zzEstrusChaurusBreederAbility , false)
	endIf
	if ( !akAgressor.IsInFaction(zzEstrusChaurusBreederFaction) )
		akAgressor.AddToFaction(zzEstrusChaurusBreederFaction)
	endIf	
	crChaurusParasite.RemoteCast(akVictim, akVictim, akVictim)
	SexLab.ApplyCum(akvictim, 7)

if akVictim == myActorsList[0]
		SexLab.AdjustPlayerPurity(-5.0)
	endIf

utility.wait(5) ; Allow time for EC to register oviposition
	akVictim.DispelSpell(crChaurusParasite)

endfunction

IMHO chaurus with only spit impregnation it's only half-fun  ;)

-----------------------------------------------------

edit: after some test I found another thing.

I post some images:

-- belly at value 3.0 in Estrus MCM --

dthSpre.jpg

-- belly at value 6.0 in Estrus MCM --

nd7P67C.jpg

this is the same value 6.0 and Remodeled Armor by ChronoTrigger77 on CT77 bodyshape

85fshyp.jpg

the nude body mesh is a CBBE HDT shape from the latest BodySlide 2.7e

the skeleton is the latest XPMSE 3.01 by Groovtama

and the HDT .xml file is this http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/59416/? (normal + belly)

why it deforms so much? is NiOverride?

edit2: no, sorry for the question.. is the .xml hdt file.. i removed the belly in JustForFun.. now it works.

Just noticed the tentacle spit works fine but when a charus mounts the character using the sexlab animation your character does not get infected. Also when attacking people even when they are bound by the tentacles the charus still attack killing them stoping the infection so if you have a group of them they generally wipe everyone out. But appart from that everything works fine.

So I was not going crazy wondering why I could not enable pregnancy. Or maybe I am having a different problem?

a little question: in EC+ 4.20 it's still possible remain impregnated after chaurus sex or just spit + tentacle action?

In previous version 3, I tried it with defeat and after the chaurus forward/reverse animation, It worked.. 

nope...

I try but after some sex scenes with chaurus, nothing happens.. no impregnation.  :(

bool bGenderOk = mcm.zzEstrusChaurusGender.GetValueInt() == 2 || akvictim.GetLeveledActorBase().GetSex() == mcm.zzEstrusChaurusGender.GetValueInt()

if !bGenderOk
		return
	endif

endIf
	endIf
	endIf	

endIf

endfunction

I post some images:

dthSpre.jpg

nd7P67C.jpg

this is the same value 6.0 and Remodeled Armor by ChronoTrigger77 on CT77 bodyshape

85fshyp.jpg

and the HDT .xml file is this http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/59416/? (normal + belly)

edit2: no, sorry for the question.. is the .xml hdt file.. i removed the belly in JustForFun.. now it works.

Just noticed the tentacle spit works fine but when a charus mounts the character using the sexlab animation your character does not get infected. Also when attacking people even when they are bound by the tentacles the charus still attack killing them stoping the infection so if you have a group of them they generally wipe everyone out. But appart from that everything works fine.

Yep impregnation by Chaurus is currently broken - should have a fix shortly.

I am testing with 3 Chaurus against 4 actors (3 female 1 male) and I don't have any issues with crowd control - not sure why you are seeing this

So I was not going crazy wondering why I could not enable pregnancy. Or maybe I am having a different problem?

nope...

if !bGenderOk
		return
	endif

endIf
	endIf
	endIf	

endIf

endfunction

I post some images:

dthSpre.jpg

nd7P67C.jpg

85fshyp.jpg

It depends on what you mean to enable pregnancy...

EC+ tentacles pregnancy is working fine (if you have a right bodymesh and skeleton that supports the belly expansion)

If your problem is PG that not remain impregnated after tentacles animation, maybe you have a issue in estrus chaurus installation.

Yep impregnation by Chaurus is currently broken - should have a fix shortly.

I am testing with 3 Chaurus against 4 actors (3 female 1 male) and I don't have any issues with crowd control - not sure why you are seeing this

thanks to work on this Bane  :lol:

How can I update EstrusChaurus Spider addon 3.94 to EstrusChaurus 4.20? Both mod use the esp plugin with the same name "EstrusChaurus.esp". EstrusSpider doesn't replace any scripts from EstrusChaurus only add new ones.

Afraid I wasn't involved in making that addon - you would have to ask the author

And a request for such an update has been made in that mod's support thread, but so far no response.  Someone else said it appears the author of the mod is not currently supporting it.  Its unfortunate cause the two mods really went well together.

Yey! more dependencies!

Boy do I hate you guys and your addiction to update mods to support features i couldn't care less and are likely to cause future incompatibilities and make everyone's games ever less stable, or just brake imersion.

If only I could roll back a year.

oh, c'mon!

3fO36VQ.gif

all required mods are a must have.. ;)

and I'll tell you a secret..

estrus for skyrim is not really requested.. from EstrusForSkyrimV120-33102-1-2.7z you only need to copy in your Skyrim data folder, the files in meshes and textures 

..but since it could not be done (to author permission), don't do it!!!  ;)

S.

Yey! more dependencies!

Boy do I hate you guys and your addiction to update mods to support features i couldn't care less and are likely to cause future incompatibilities and make everyone's games ever less stable, or just brake imersion.

No problem - always happy to help

This is min's version from August 2014 before I got involved  - as repacked by Saeros

No NIOverride dependency and you can use any Node scaling skeleton you like - hopefully actorevents won't be a stability issue for you

Enjoy!

SexLab Estrus Chaurus (v3.36 by Min) - Saeros Repack.7z

Yey! more dependencies!

This is min's version from August 2014 before I got involved  - as repacked by Saeros

No NIOverride dependency and you can use any Node scaling skeleton you like - hopefully actorevents won't be a stability issue for you

Enjoy!

Bane_Master is so generous. And thoughtful, mustn't forget thoughtful.

oh, my repacked version  ^_^

I had completely forgotten..

ActorEvent is a jbzorg framework that handle aggressor and register actor in Estrus Chaurus.. is still safe (I hope).. but spam much garbage in the event log..

i found a image of Bane..  :angel:

r6p2GSN.jpg

ActorEvent is a jbzorg framework that handle aggressor and register actor in Estrus Chaurus.. is still safe (I hope).. but spam much garbage in the event log..

r6p2GSN.jpg

The spitting image: certainly the one I carried in my mind's eye.

Yey! more dependencies!

Enjoy!

Bane_Master is so generous. And thoughtful, mustn't forget thoughtful.

It should be added, if you have a problem with it. Forget about getting help, you run old mod versions at your own risk.

r6p2GSN.jpg

Oh dear - I think you would be very disappointed if you saw the RL version of me ;)  

r6p2GSN.jpg

Oh dear - I think you would be very disappointed if you saw the RL version of me ;)  

Hmm, maybe more like this then  :P  (ducks fast)

post-237718-0-48784200-1438814349_thumb.jpg

r6p2GSN.jpg

the Hellraiser Pinhead!
..the leader of Cenobites.. reminds me a old days  :sleepy:
I remember that I had nightmares after watching the movie (i was 11 years old)..

returning on-topic, one of the missing things IMHO is a chaurus-hunter woohoo animation.
if some kind animator wants to try :D (although it has already been asked several times, maybe is too difficult)..

r6p2GSN.jpg

the Hellraiser Pinhead!
I remember that I had nightmares after watching the movie (i was 11 years old)..

returning on-topic, one of the missing things IMHO is a chaurus-hunter woohoo animation.
if some kind animator wants to try :D (although it has already been asked several times, maybe is too difficult)..

Dare I ask what a "woohoo" animation would look like?

r6p2GSN.jpg

the Hellraiser Pinhead!

immagination dude... immagination..  ;)

something like this:

(seems the Mothman in this picture :blink:..creepy)

I tried to update from 4.10 to the latest version by Uninstalling through the menu, removing scripts using save cleaner, then installing the new version but for whatever reason the MCM menu wont show up.. I tried "setstage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1", saving and loading a bunch, but nothing worked. Anyone know a solution? 

one of the missing things IMHO is a chaurus-hunter woohoo animation.

if some kind animator wants to try :D (although it has already been asked several times, maybe is too difficult)..

immagination dude... immagination.. ;)

something like this:

(seems the Mothman in this picture :blink:..creepy)

Well, it's not for lack of begging for it to the likes of Gone and EternalBlack... but creepy insects don't seem to inspire anyone.

Edit: Actually, I was thinking of posting a bounty for it... that, and the belly-riding animations for alternate riding styles...