Just wonder, does anyone use the "B-team" ( http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/53129/?) along side with this mod? Will that mod broke this mod?

Also, will MFVM, FVE (Follower Voicetypes Expanded) and FCO broke this mod too?

I use B-Team and FCO alongside AA, and haven't encountered any incompatibilities, as long as you place AA last in your load order.

No idea about MFVM and FVE, but as far as I see, those mods shouldn't break AA.

The only mods that can break Amorous are mods that dramatically alter a NPC, like if you had a female replacer for Farkas that would break his questline but none of the others. Also mods that alter vanilla quests and dialogue conditions will break these quests, for example Dragon Combat Overhaul changes the mechanic of how dragons die, Amorous with Irileth relies on the default vanilla way for dragons to die, so loading DCO after Amorous breaks that quest but no others, loading Amorous after DCO does not seem to break DCO, though I've seen less of the new deaths. If you had a mod that dramatically altered Serana somehow, like making her blood-starved and crazy as she emerges from the crypt and needing to be defeated before she could talk, that could potentially break the whole Serana questline.

As far as I can tell so far, Amorous Adventures and Serana Dialog Overhaul work fine together. There are story conflicts, as both mods involve Serana slowly learning to view your character as a romantic partner, but the new dialog options for both remain. As to those story issues, they're not major. You've got to figure that after having been transformed into a Vampire via family orchestrated horrific demon-rape and then locked in a stone pillar for a few thousand years, the woman has serious mental and emotional issues.

Just did Ysoldas quest.  Mammoth tusk...sounds interesting....

Yeah I was hoping someone would do a special model for a mammoth tusk strapon to be used in that quest.

""cant stop thinking of my mammoth tusk""

dat comment make me laugh soo hard XD

ysolda_chan_by_dipole_experiment-d81d66m

Yeah I was hoping someone would do a special model for a mammoth tusk strapon to be used in that quest.

my new wallpaper ^^

post-126630-0-30176700-1432243951_thumb.jpg

attachicon.gifmammoth.jpg

LOL That's awesome!  That's the animation Ysolda needs.

I have Play Ending Orgasm Effects enabled. 

My character apparently came in his pants the first time Serana kissed him. 

Say what you want about older women, they have mad skillz. 

I think I would too, if She kissed me!!  She is still the sexiest and best looking female in the game imo. 

I love this freaking mod!!! Thank you for this awesome adventure btw i know shes a bitch but do you think we will be able to win over Maven blackbriar i kinda like the mature ladies too lmao i know she doesnt have many voice files but if you would then thanks if not thanks anyways bc this mod is awesome!

I have finished Serana's Quest while being a female Dawnguard, and I try it again, from the vampire side with my succubus vampire.

The dialogue are wonderful and fit very well with the idea I had of Serana. It's one of the best romance I have ever seen and it's on a par with Bioware writings. A big thank to you FoxFingers.

Some time ago there was an argument about the first kiss without NSAP installed. I have not NSAP but I have the scene kiss : Serana start to kiss my PC, then still standing she lifts her left foot on my side, then the scene stop. A gentle kiss ....

2015-05-22_00003.jpg

Am I the only one that wasn't a big fan of how Elisif's quest ended? I guess I'm not a fan of public stuff.

I liked the ending of that quest myself. "Beware, Beware, The Dragon Born Comes" was funny as Hell. :)

From a RP point of view, it's a symbolic marriage. In medieval times, that would have meant witnesses both for the ceremony and for the consumation. Skyrim's culture has no real nudity or sex taboos even officially (other than the comments), and even less so if you're running sexlab mods. 

It's also a great (sneaky) idea for Elisef to marry the Dragonborn. Now, if the Empire wins, she's married to a legendary hero with vast personal power and popularity. No way she won't be elected High Queen. And if the Stormcloaks win, her spouse is still vastly powerful and more of a Nord symbol than Ulfric possibly can be. She'll still have protection against Ulfric and maybe a chance to turn the tables on him later. Either way, it's a win for her. 

True, the Dragonborn gets all weasly about it after the ceremony, but in this mod he's a playah, and playah's gotta play. :)

Am I the only one that wasn't a big fan of how Elisif's quest ended? I guess I'm not a fan of public stuff.

yes most likely

As your also doing that to stop something else bad happening which nobody in solitude would want i think their is quite a large stretch for what is acceptable to solve the issue

Just a head's up.  Non SexLab animations was updated fairly recently, changing Leito Kissing to Leito Kissing 1 and adding Leito Kissing 2.  I understand that Serana's early quests will try to initiate Leito Kissing (then resort to Arrok Standing Foreplay if it can't find the former).  Will there need to be a change to your scripting to recognize the new name for Leito's animation(s)?

Leito Kissing 1 and 2 get picked up with the same tags.  There is no change required for this Mod.

So, there's two different Kisses by Leito to get, now, if one runs the latest Non-SexLab Animation Pack.

If the user does not have the NSLAP then the kiss falls back to Arrok Standing Foreplay.

I have finished Serana's Quest while being a female Dawnguard, and I try it again, from the vampire side with my succubus vampire.

The dialogue are wonderful and fit very well with the idea I had of Serana. It's one of the best romance I have ever seen and it's on a par with Bioware writings. A big thank to you FoxFingers.

Some time ago there was an argument about the first kiss without NSAP installed. I have not NSAP but I have the scene kiss : Serana start to kiss my PC, then still standing she lifts her left foot on my side, then the scene stop. A gentle kiss ....

2015-05-22_00003.jpg

Thanks for that, I really appreciate it when people let me know they enjoyed the Amorous Adventure.  A kind word is really the only reward a modder can hope for.

Thanks!

I love this freaking mod!!! Thank you for this awesome adventure btw i know shes a bitch but do you think we will be able to win over Maven blackbriar i kinda like the mature ladies too lmao i know she doesnt have many voice files but if you would then thanks if not thanks anyways bc this mod is awesome!

Thanks much for the good word.

Gee, I don't know about Maven.  I've actually had people come at it from the other direction and thank me for not making them Do Maven during the Riften quest.

I'll just say that she's not high on my priority list.  But you can always add her to the Amorous Adventures Lovers Faction at the console.  Just search this thread, you'll find the console commands.

Thanks!

But you can always add her to the Amorous Adventures Lovers Faction at the console.  Just search this thread, you'll find the console commands.

Interesting...

Is it possible to add this faction to a NPC via the CK?  I tried looking up the faction in the CK but couldn't find it.