But you can always add her to the Amorous Adventures Lovers Faction at the console.  Just search this thread, you'll find the console commands.

Interesting...

Is it possible to add this faction to a NPC via the CK?  I tried looking up the faction in the CK but couldn't find it.

It's a faction specific to Amorous Adventures, so you'd have to set Amorous Adventures as the active plug-in and open it in the CK.

The faction is named: "AmorAdvLoverFaction"

And here's how to add any character to the faction, they will have Lovers Options.

You just need to get them into the Amorous Adventures Lovers Faction if you just want them to have Lovers Options from this mod. Just that faction. The Mod has several factions. Only that one or you'll mess something up.

Use the console:

help faction

Then scroll up using the "page up" key and find:

Amorous Adventures Lover Faction (AmorAdvLoverFaction) in the list. It will be like xx011AEC

target an NPC by opening the console and clicking on them so they become the target. Then add them to the faction. Use the ID that was shown to you earlier. Example:

addfac xx011AEC 1

Now they have Lovers Options.

Hope that helps. Thanks

But you can always add her to the Amorous Adventures Lovers Faction at the console.  Just search this thread, you'll find the console commands.

Interesting...

Is it possible to add this faction to a NPC via the CK?  I tried looking up the faction in the CK but couldn't find it.

It's a faction specific to Amorous Adventures, so you'd have to set Amorous Adventures as the active plug-in and open it in the CK.

The faction is named: "AmorAdvLoverFaction"

And here's how to add any character to the faction, they will have Lovers Options.

You just need to get them into the Amorous Adventures Lovers Faction if you just want them to have Lovers Options from this mod. Just that faction. The Mod has several factions. Only that one or you'll mess something up.

Use the console:

help faction

Then scroll up using the "page up" key and find:

Amorous Adventures Lover Faction (AmorAdvLoverFaction) in the list. It will be like xx011AEC

target an NPC by opening the console and clicking on them so they become the target. Then add them to the faction. Use the ID that was shown to you earlier. Example:

addfac xx011AEC 1

Now they have Lovers Options.

Hope that helps. Thanks

Found it!  Thanks!

I'm just starting out with this quest. I have Gerdur as a lover and Camilla. I've just become thane and purchased Breezehome, so the blacksmithess will be on her back soon.. anyway, I was talking with Lydia to get her quest started. the door opened and Irileth walked past us.. I banged her after I killed the dragon. she is hot. so I spoke to her hoping there might be a dialogue option for more hanky panky with her, but there wasn't.

is she not going to be one of the Dragonborn's harem? 

I love this freaking mod!!! Thank you for this awesome adventure btw i know shes a bitch but do you think we will be able to win over Maven blackbriar i kinda like the mature ladies too lmao i know she doesnt have many voice files but if you would then thanks if not thanks anyways bc this mod is awesome!

I second that. Maevan is so on my list.  she would look so hot, bound and gagged on the cross in our little dungeon.  Lydia and Serana can be her Dominas. My Character will just sit and observe, as they enjoy themselves.  I can almost hear her screams now.

I'm just starting out with this quest. I have Gerdur as a lover and Camilla. I've just become thane and purchased Breezehome, so the blacksmithess will be on her back soon.. anyway, I was talking with Lydia to get her quest started. the door opened and Irileth walked past us.. I banged her after I killed the dragon. she is hot. so I spoke to her hoping there might be a dialogue option for more hanky panky with her, but there wasn't.

It seems to be the end of it, if you look on the OP there is a link to a txt doc that gives a complete run down for each of the quests.

As of right now, Irileth is not a lover. I believe she will be a permanent lover in the next update but I'm not entirely sure though, Fox would have to confirm this. 

O_o i thinking to have some lovers at markarth , like muiri and others..........i should have dream i guess .... but still O_o i dont know why, i expected this and i was 90% sure she was... wow i need some sleep or something , dat mod make me turn crazy to thinking everybody gonna become my lover XD

Not sure if this should be classified as a bug report or just user error.

I'm starting a new game with AA running and hit a roadblock in the Camilla quest.  I got stuck at Stage 40, during which Camilla is supposed to reject you so that you have to dig up dirt on a rival for her affections.  I dunno if it's because I used a dialogue option provided by SexLab Solutions to shut out both Sven AND Faendal earlier, or because my Speech ability is already too high and I always pass the Persuasion check.  Either way I had to use CC to bump the quest stage ahead to 70 so I could complete it.

Whoops! =P

I'm starting a new game with AA running and hit a roadblock in the Camilla quest.  I got stuck at Stage 40, during which Camilla is supposed to reject you so that you have to dig up dirt on a rival for her affections.  I dunno if it's because I used a dialogue option provided by SexLab Solutions to shut out both Sven AND Faendal earlier, or because my Speech ability is already too high and I always pass the Persuasion check.  Either way I had to use CC to bump the quest stage ahead to 70 so I could complete it.

Whoops! =P

most likely becouse of solutions. just did the quest myself without any probs.

Whoops! =P

most likely becouse of solutions. just did the quest myself without any probs.

Yeah, it has been mentioned that the author assumed you'd do the Camilla quest the vanilla way, and if you do not it breaks things.  There was a alternate vanilla way that would break things too, by pickpocketing the letter from the 2nd guy and turning them both in.

There will be a fix in place in the next release, probably, that should handle all of that.

There will be a fix in place in the next release, probably, that should handle all of that.

I expect to be putting up an update tonight or tomorrow with whatever I got done from my laundry list / felt like doing.

That particular issue should be fixed though.

Thanks!

Version 2.03 uploaded.

Changes:

Serana

- Change frequency of Hellos

- Use GetPlayerTeammate instead of follower faction in Hellos

- Fix typo in dialogue

- Lovers Option to restart Serana's Hunger Timer

- Tweak timer

Camilla

- Change add lover to a quest stage from where it is now within dialogue

- Handle situation where neither Faendal or Sven have high disposition

- Fix Persuade Roll issue at mid-point

- Set Faendal and Sven essential until quest completion

- Final ending line after sex

Lydia

- Re-do the quest dialogue to remove mention of arousal

- Drop in one voice file replacement for "sworn to carry burdens"

Irileth

- Re-do her quest dialogue to remove mention of Arousal

- Make Irileth a permanent lover

Ysolda

- Change the Ending with Ysolda

- Remove the Intimidation Roll on Ysolda

Solitude Quest Chain

- Set all needed NPCs for the chain essential until Chain is completed

Threading the Needle

- Havok boundary info on Linen

- Provide the Name of the Forsworn Camp in Journal Entry

Annekke / Sylgja

- Havok boundary info on Mark

- Fix typo

ALL

- Re-tag animations to disallow Lesbian Animations for Male Player

- Add option in Lover's Options to make a Lover essential

- Tweak conditions on Lover's Hellos

Thanks!

Anyone else having the issue where nmm confuses this mod with defeat?

usually when a non-nexus mod gets confused its with a nexus mod (something to do with mod ID's)

As defeat is a non-nexus mod its weird that its getting it confused with that

All you should need to do is say no to upgrade so that it installs it seperately whenever you have the NMM confusion problem

This mod is fantastic at giving generally dismissed npcs some character. Well done.

I just wanted to report that on my second try at Irileth, I killed the dragon with violens kill move and Irileth was stuck in the "report to the yarl" vanilla quest dialogue.  The getstage irilith quest reported 0 and the setstage did not work.  She worked on my first try without the kill move.  This doesn't bother me too much except in denying the gotta-catch-them-all aspect.

Any expected issue with upgrading on an existing save?

I'd expect that quests i already finished won't update (so for example, Irileth probably woulden't become a permanent lover on this save, since i already passed her quest), but would it be likely to cause trouble with other things?

This mod is fantastic at giving generally dismissed npcs some character. Well done.

I just wanted to report that on my second try at Irileth, I killed the dragon with violens kill move and Irileth was stuck in the "report to the yarl" vanilla quest dialogue.  The getstage irilith quest reported 0 and the setstage did not work.  She worked on my first try without the kill move.  This doesn't bother me too much except in denying the gotta-catch-them-all aspect.

Gee, I don't know anything about violens kill move.  Bummer that happened, though.

Irilleth's quest starts on the Kill Actor event - the actor is the Dragon at the watchtower.

I'm guess the game didn't get the Kill Actor event, and so her quest did not start.  You can Manually start her quest at the console using the Set Stage command.

See the Info on her quest on the main page.

Thanks!

Any expected issue with upgrading on an existing save?

I'd expect that quests i already finished won't update (so for example, Irileth probably woulden't become a permanent lover on this save, since i already passed her quest), but would it be likely to cause trouble with other things?

I don't foresee any issues, I recommend updating to get the latest changes.

Even for a play through that's passed the early quests there's a couple good things.  The new Set Lover Essential feature is kind of nice.

But, things like Irileth being a Permanent Lover, you would have to complete her quest with the update, so yeah, unfortunately you're passed that.

Thanks!

Great mod FoxFingers.  I've been using it since it came out. :)

Question though; have you considered putting together a tutorial on getting in and finding the voice clips, etc... so that other people can repurpose the existing dialog lines for their own mods similar to the way you have here?

I know just enough myself to imagine that once you know what you're doing, it's reasonably easy, just tedious work.

I just finished the Soul Cairn with Serana. I'm absolutely loving your take on her romance. I hope you get a chance to expand more some time on The Dibellan Arts. It's great to see that conflict in sexual ideologies between worshipers of various Aedra and Daedra discussed by the NPCs. 

While updating to the latest version I too got the confusion in nmm with defeat, but thi mod is also causing a crash to desktop from the load screen. I made sure it was at the bottom of the load order but otherwise I'm not sure what could be causing the issue.