While updating to the latest version I too got the confusion in nmm with defeat, but thi mod is also causing a crash to desktop from the load screen. I made sure it was at the bottom of the load order but otherwise I'm not sure what could be causing the issue.

I find when updating a mod occasionally that Skyrim will crash to desktop 2 or 3 times, then start-up.  That's just Skyrim being Skyrim, I guess.

As for Nexus Mod Manager (NMM) I couldn't say.  I have never used it.  I use Mod Organizer, I never have those kind of issues.  Maybe someone who uses NMM will know about it.

Thanks!

Great mod FoxFingers.  I've been using it since it came out. :)

Question though; have you considered putting together a tutorial on getting in and finding the voice clips, etc... so that other people can repurpose the existing dialog lines for their own mods similar to the way you have here?

I know just enough myself to imagine that once you know what you're doing, it's reasonably easy, just tedious work.

There's some info on the front page in the FAQ section for people who are interested.  Also in this thread if anyone is interested in searching.

People who are truly interested will find the info and resources they need with Google.

Thanks!

So I might have missed it in the thread, but is there no longer going to be a vanilla only version? installing the current download causes Skyrim to crash on load, with Mod Organizer stating that it doesn't have the dawnguard dependency. This may be a stupid question, but I thought I'd check before reverting to the old version.

So I might have missed it in the thread, but is there no longer going to be a vanilla only version? installing the current download causes Skyrim to crash on load, with Mod Organizer stating that it doesn't have the dawnguard dependency. This may be a stupid question, but I thought I'd check before reverting to the old version.

The Mod requires Dawnguard, yep.  There is no longer a vanilla only version.

Thanks!

Looks interesting, however I will wait until it is a little more polished before installing it. I'm running out of room for mods and need to merge some things.

Believe me, this is one of the best mod in sex lab, maybe in nexus if this kind of mod allowed, just combine this with Bijin Wive and Warmaiden and you are set. 

While updating to the latest version I too got the confusion in nmm with defeat, but thi mod is also causing a crash to desktop from the load screen. I made sure it was at the bottom of the load order but otherwise I'm not sure what could be causing the issue.

NMM should not say that Amorus is Defeat.

You must have some other error in your load, have run NMM for years and recently gone to MO.

This mod dont overwrite any of the files that are used in skyrim.

Perhaps you should post one help post in the support section. This mod DONT crash Skyrim. It simply cant.

There are no heavy scrips.

This is one of the best scripted mods that I have found. 

Go to the support forum and post your load order from NMM, including your report from LOOT.

Animated Prostiution is allowed, if this mod were to use AnimProst animations instead of Sexlab it would be allowed, there's nothing in it against Nexus rules oher than Sexlab.

Decided an orc just didn't work at all with Amorous and being a lovely specimen and all that, so I made a nord viking; http://imgchili.net/show/65921/65921755_72850_screenshots_20.jpg

Oh no, I am one Viking and we are not that ugly :s  Or?

Dude I live in Northern Norway (as in not just Norway), and I got a bottle of half-consumed honeybrew mead in my fridge, and my dog is named Fenris. Yes if you are a viking you do indeed look that ugly most likely.

Nice, I am in northern Sweden.

Dont have mead in my fridge dont like it, but some beer :)

Have to cats my self. 2 ladys. One angry bitch right now. Cat issue. I dont want her to get out, living in the centre of the town.

Thanks!

Ah I did not see the Dawnguard requirement, that might be the issue. Perhaps it should be more strongly broadcast in the download page?

Ah I did not see the Dawnguard requirement, that might be the issue. Perhaps it should be more strongly broadcast in the download page?

You mean where it says in the download page:

Versions:

Vanilla + Dawnguard Version 2.03 - Maintenance and polish release

- Stable

- Requires Skyrim and Dawnguard

- See the Change List at bottom for What's New

Dude, it could be in 32+ pt font, bright red, spinning, with an audio blaring out "NEEDS DAWNGAURD" and some people would still ignore it.

You mean where it says in the download page:

Versions:

Vanilla + Dawnguard Version 2.03 - Maintenance and polish release

- Stable

- Requires Skyrim and Dawnguard

- See the Change List at bottom for What's New

Dude, it could be in 32+ pt font, bright red, spinning, with an audio blaring out "NEEDS DAWNGAURD" and some people would still ignore it.

Yep, i'd even go further and say a magical hand could pop out of the monitor pointing to the requirement and it would still be ignored (or peeps would find dirty use for magical monitor hand)

True, Dawnguard is listed as a requirement under Versions. Could also be included under the "Requirements" section of the page too.

Requirements

Required: SexLab
Developed using: 1.59c
I hear from users it works fine with 1.5+ and may still work with older versions. Follow the Install instructions for SexLab carefully.

Recommended: Non-SexLab Animation Pack
You only need this for Serana.
You only need to enable One animation: The Leito86 "Kissing" animation.
This is awesome anyways, it adds so much more animation to the game.

Amorous Adventures should be at the bottom of your load order

Adding Dawnguard here would help, considering there's only one version now.

Loving this mod! It just keeps getting better and better with every update.

I'e ran into a little problem that I'm not sure what is causing it. After updating to the laterst version the Arousal Triggers seem to no longer work.

At first I realized I had installed the latest amorous adventures into a new mod folder in MO, and the arousaltriggers were placed in the old one (so it wasn't there at all), moved the .esp over as I didn't remember that the mod came with scripts. (still no go, obviously).

Last I made sure to install the arousal triggers from scratch, but it still doesn't work. Only things below it in the loadorder is a few merged patches for npc overhauls, bashed patch and skyproc patches (including fixes). These were there with AA 2.02 as well. Even tried starting a completely new game, but it doesn't seem to want to work anymore.

Could this be a problem with the bashed/skyproc patches? I can't remember if I reran the proccer after installing AA 2.03 (the version where I forgot to add the triggers) or not. Reason I'm asking is because the proccers take a good hour to complete, so if you've seen this problem before I'd appreciate any help before I start rerunning it :P

Loving this mod! It just keeps getting better and better with every update.

I'e ran into a little problem that I'm not sure what is causing it. After updating to the laterst version the Arousal Triggers seem to no longer work.

... snip ...

There is nothing in this update that would interfere with the triggers.  It is it's own little mod.

But honestly, I don't support it anymore.  I don't even have a set-up to test it at this point.  It has always "just worked" but since I don't have any interest in the mod or supporting it maybe I should just get it removed.  Dunno.

Sorry I can't be of any more help about it.

Yeah, I ended up rerunning the skyproc patcher which seems to have fixed it for some reason. Had no idea they affected such things as scripts in that way, but I can't understand any other reason for it not working then suddenly working again.

I love the triggers as well. The quests makes a lot more sense with it on :P Lydia is a nice example as I wouldn't wanna pressure anyone into sleeping with me just cuz :P

Thanks!

In that case, could you please keep the last vanilla only version available for download?

Soooo... what's next for Amorous Adventures?

I'll be starting to do that thing I talked about with having Follow-Up quests with Lovers a player has attained. 

These quests will not have anything to do with the existing Bethesda game quests - they will be just entirely new Quests for the characters.

The first will be a quest involving Aela, Angi (Angi's Camp) and Ria.

aela_and_angi___skyrim_by_uniiquemariie-

http://uniiquemariie.deviantart.com/art/Aela-and-Angi-Skyrim-406628900

Soooo... what's next for Amorous Adventures?

I'll be starting to do that thing I talked about with having Follow-Up quests with Lovers a player has attained. 

These quests will not have anything to do with the existing Bethesda game quests - they will be just entirely new Quests for the characters.

The first will be a quest involving Aela, Angi (Angi's Camp) and Ria.

aela_and_angi___skyrim_by_uniiquemariie-

http://uniiquemariie.deviantart.com/art/Aela-and-Angi-Skyrim-406628900

damn thats like christmasday.^^