Animated Prostiution is allowed, if this mod were to use AnimProst animations instead of Sexlab it would be allowed, there's nothing in it against Nexus rules oher than Sexlab.

Decided an orc just didn't work at all with Amorous and being a lovely specimen and all that, so I made a nord viking; http://imgchili.net/show/65921/65921755_72850_screenshots_20.jpg

try argonian, two tails and look how horny he is.^^

post-84321-0-16054900-1432760109_thumb.jpg

post-84321-0-35146400-1432760668_thumb.jpg

Soooo... what's next for Amorous Adventures?

I'll be starting to do that thing I talked about with having Follow-Up quests with Lovers a player has attained. 

These quests will not have anything to do with the existing Bethesda game quests - they will be just entirely new Quests for the characters.

The first will be a quest involving Aela, Angi (Angi's Camp) and Ria.

aela_and_angi___skyrim_by_uniiquemariie-

http://uniiquemariie.deviantart.com/art/Aela-and-Angi-Skyrim-406628900

Looking forward to it!

Animated Prostiution is allowed, if this mod were to use AnimProst animations instead of Sexlab it would be allowed, there's nothing in it against Nexus rules oher than Sexlab.

Decided an orc just didn't work at all with Amorous and being a lovely specimen and all that, so I made a nord viking; http://imgchili.net/show/65921/65921755_72850_screenshots_20.jpg

attachicon.gif2015-05-27_00001.jpg

attachicon.gif2015-05-27_00002.jpg

Yeah my Orc was fairly "horny" as well. Overal aside from orcs I generally don't like the beast races, makes it too hard to connect to the PC than playing an orc, elf or hell even a woman.

However you should check out Leito86's schlongs, he's got an excellent addon for SOS that provides lizard penises for Argonians and cat penises for Khajiit.

I don't know if its been mentioned, but their is a conflict with the destroy the thieves guild mod, the mod requires you to kill every member of the Thieves guild and Sapphire is one of the targets, since this mod makes Sapphire essential you can't complete that quest. I've tried disabling Amorous adventures, killing Sapphire and then resurrecting her and turning the mod back on, but that causes CTD's. If anyone knows a way around this, I would appreciate it very much.

I don't know if its been mentioned, but their is a conflict with the destroy the thieves guild mod, the mod requires you to kill every member of the Thieves guild and Sapphire is one of the targets, since this mod makes Sapphire essential you can't complete that quest. I've tried disabling Amorous adventures, killing Sapphire and then resurrecting her and turning the mod back on, but that causes CTD's. If anyone knows a way around this, I would appreciate it very much.

Option One: Do Love and Death in Riften first.  Once completed, she is no longer essential.

Option Two: Don't do Love and Death in Riften at all.  She never gets set essential.

I just installed the new version and Amorous Adventures has stopped working altogether all chat options have showing working and Ieraleth is not doing her auto conversation

You need to post your Papyrus Log.  Nobody else has brought this up so far, probably specific to your set-up.

Thanks

Option One: Do Love and Death in Riften first.  Once completed, she is no longer essential.

Option Two: Don't do Love and Death in Riften at all.  She never gets set essential.

Hmm this might be a problem, already started Do Love ad Death in Riften. I guess I have to make her non hostile first.

Edit, so when I successfully calmed her down she tells me to settle my debt with Vex first, I've already killed Vex, also her mere presence causes the rest of the town folk to get aggressive so I had to teleport her someone else to even talk to her. At this point I don't care about the rest of the Riften maidens, can I just get the quest id and stage to end the quest.

attachicon.gif2015-05-27_00001.jpg

attachicon.gif2015-05-27_00002.jpg

Yeah my Orc was fairly "horny" as well. Overal aside from orcs I generally don't like the beast races, makes it too hard to connect to the PC than playing an orc, elf or hell even a woman.

However you should check out Leito86's schlongs, he's got an excellent addon for SOS that provides lizard penises for Argonians and cat penises for Khajiit.

orcs are mer too, orsimer.

bit diffrent than in other fantasy games.

for the argonian, first it was becouse i liked there racial ability. but iam in love with that char now, how he looks in the armor scales and horns everywhere long toth, hes a badass. thats me in elder scrolls. i dont play anything else.

jeah i allready have leitos schlong addon.

and why shoutn the girls fall in love with orcs or argonians for that matter? they are people too and i dont think the girls on nirn have the same mind as the one on earth, beasts and mer are normal for them.

. At this point I don't care about the rest of the Riften maidens, can I just get the quest id and stage to end the quest.

Look at the main download page for this Mod.  All the documentation on the quests is right there.

That's not exactly right, there's a great deal of racism on Nirn, and generally people stick to their own races. A nord marrying an Orc for example might be looked at strangely. All mer races and human races are able to procreate however, Martin Septim was descendent from both high elves, dark elves and Bretons (Hjalti Early-beard aka Tiber Septim aka Talos being one of them, and Karliah is likely Hjalti's granddaughter by Barenziah). A human or elf and an Argonian or an Argonian or a Khajiit however is never going to be able to procreate.

And yeah, Orcs are elves, descendant from the same stock as the lofty Altmer, and so are Falmer, the true Dark Elves, but I sure as hell don't want to play no freaky pink goblin.

Main reason I swapped races however was because I saw Leito's kissing animation with large-tusked orc. It looked awkward. And likely painful.

I uninstalled and reinstalled the mod and it started working normally so NM thanks though your mod is awesome.

Any chance that you will ever have Sadia and or Yasolda move into breeze home

No, I don't move the PC's around permanently as part of my Mod.

If you want that kind of thing, I might suggest the Underground Bathhouse and Paradise valley mod.  You can send your lovers to live there.

Main reason I swapped races however was because I saw Leito's kissing animation with large-tusked orc. It looked awkward. And likely painful.

Imagine the orc doing the cunnilingus animations with those tusks :o  ... that would be some serious scratching...

Just to note I do tend to play Orcs when playing a make character - Well, my character isn't the one getting scratched... :P

That's not exactly right, there's a great deal of racism on Nirn, and generally people stick to their own races. A nord marrying an Orc for example might be looked at strangely. All mer races and human races are able to procreate however, Martin Septim was descendent from both high elves, dark elves and Bretons (Hjalti Early-beard aka Tiber Septim aka Talos being one of them, and Karliah is likely Hjalti's granddaughter by Barenziah). A human or elf and an Argonian or an Argonian or a Khajiit however is never going to be able to procreate.

And yeah, Orcs are elves, descendant from the same stock as the lofty Altmer, and so are Falmer, the true Dark Elves, but I sure as hell don't want to play no freaky pink goblin.

shure all nords are racist.^^

maybe you have to work harder or be in the right hold but thing is you can become housecarl for a jarl even as dark elf or be a respected smith as orc. society may put stones in your way and true there are racists but thats like in real live nothing that you cant overcome.

giants are able to have children with humens too, i wonder how evolution works on nirn. for the khajit its not exactly clear if they can have children with humen or mer for argonian, jeah aela isnt going to lay eggs soon.^^

I uninstalled and reinstalled the mod and it started working normally so NM thanks though your mod is awesome.

Any chance that you will ever have Sadia and or Yasolda move into breeze home

try my home is your home.

Time to unveil Njada's dark secret

Only two remaining: Aela and Farkas.

If you want the underwear back while using Bijin beautifiers (Warmaidens, Wives, etc) you can just run Bodyslide to make a never-nude body mesh and drop it into Bijin folder.

<Bijin folder>\meshes\actors\character\<character name>

Bodyslide will output new:

femalebody_0.nif

femalebody_1.nif

I do that myself for different reasons - to give the Bijin characters HDT physics bodies which they they are not in the Bijin mod.

Alternately, you may be able to just delete the femalebody_0.nif and femalebody_1.nif in the character's folders and it may go back to being the default never-nude body in your game.  Maybe.

Thanks!

EDIT:

Oh, also, if you plan on spending a lot of time with Serana in the near future this will help your videos A Lot.  Facelight.

Even in the darkest places her face will be clear for filming,.. er... videoing, whatever,

Right I was forgetting Aela is not fully conquered! 

Thanks so much for your suggestion about the Bijin bodies. But changing the nif files, will keep the Bijin body textures? 

That I'm not sure about.  All Bjijin's textures are under a different Texture folder so I *think* you keep the skin textures.

I use different skin textures though.

I guess you could just try removing the femalebody nifs of one character, load the game, see what it looks like and put them back if it's not a never-nude body.

Thanks so much for your suggestion about the Bijin bodies. But changing the nif files, will keep the Bijin body textures? 

That I'm not sure about.  All Bjijin's textures are under a different Texture folder so I *think* you keep the skin textures.

I guess you could just try removing the femalebody nifs of one character, load the game, see what it looks like and put them back if it's not a never-nude body.

why not just rename and replace. freaking more easy. and you can use any mod ya want ( bassed on body model)

exempl (cause i not explain good ^^) :

imagine bjin use a body based on unp

find the folder of the bjin meshes/textures

replace textures and meshes by rename them

open the meshes you just put as replace in nifscope, navitage to the textures lines and correct the texture path

tadaaa..

removing the meshes should create 2 possible problem imo.

1- new body (vanilla) no adapted to head (buig neck seams , feet,hands,etc..)

2- CTD

removing the meshes should normally load the vanilla body, but you probably get an horrific situation by see vanilla body with vanilla textures and custom head ^^

2- CTD

removing the meshes should normally load the vanilla body, but you probably get an horrific situation by see vanilla body with vanilla textures and custom head ^^

I haven't experienced that problem, myself, but your mileage may vary.

I mean it's incredibly easy to test, just remove the body nifs and see.  I'd do it but I'm not in front of Skyrim at the moment.

why not just rename and replace. freaking more easy. and you can use any mod ya want ( bassed on body model)

open the meshes you just put as replace in nifscope, navitage to the textures lines and correct the texture path

tadaaa..

2- CTD

drag and drop your textures/femal files into bjins... thats all you have to do.

tadaaa..

2- CTD

drag and drop your textures/femal files into bjins... thats all you have to do.

not soo easy , if the meshes is not linked to the textures in nifscope, you got an untextured model. you can do that for textures only, but if you want change the model too, that didnt work until you make the path on nifscope