So I've kind of been watching this fellows videos since he's doing a play through and seems to be using Amorous Adventures.

[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0fB-qy2HKs]

[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZrHK3ZrFwIk]

And he does this thing where he'll like go a little way down the Amorous Adventures dialogue and then stops, or start a quest and never finish it.  It's just frustrating to watch.  Why would anyone load this Mod and then do that?  I don't get it.

Not that I care how anyone enjoys their Skyrim, but as a video presentation it's like Why didn't you finish out the dialogue chain?  Aargh.

It's probably the most frustrating to you since you're the one that put in the countless hours of tedious editing to get the lines to sound the way they do, and you feel like all that work is not being appreciated it. I agree that it doesn't make a lot sense to do cut off part way through a sentence if you're making a video for others to view. When I play through AA, I usually let the dialogue play through for each line, unless shortly afterwards my game decides to crash and I have to go back through the same conversation again (like the first long conversation with Endarie at the Solitude tailor shop). If it's the first time hearing the line in a new playthrough, I never skip through the dialogue tree, do so would make the actor seem like just another NPC instead of individual characters with different personalities that AA creates. 

Well, my main thought was the Video shows he hit every dialogue option Serana has at the start.  Then started the Amorous Adventures dialogue chain and stopped.

If he leaves the crypt and travels on without ever finishing the opening dialogue, he'll lose his opportunity to romance Serana forever in the Dawnguard play through.

That's what I was referring to, Amorous Adventures generally assumes people are going to hit their marks on the dialogue.

Probably I should have the Quests end in Failure in those situations, which they currently don't.

Aaaarg! 

Sure enough, look - he gets to the Moth Priest and Serana's dialogue for the romance at that point isn't there.

[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vMI6CmD9-68]

Why would anyone do that?  Now the entire romance through Dawnguard is lost to his play through and "An Exquisite Corpse" will be sitting in his quest journal forever.

I'm just completely at a loss as to why anyone would add this Mod to their load order, then consciously avoid and back out of the dialogues - essentially derailing the quests.

If someone who comments on YouTube could post a comment that his Serana romance is now borked, that would be cool.  (I don't comment, myself).

Clearly I need a quest fail mechanism for people who do such a thing.  Wow.

Done.

Hey, thanks for letting him know.  Appreciate it. 

It's too bad, really.  The Serana one is a really good quest (I'm biased, though).  Sad to see it slip by.

I have to stop watching those, now.

Lol im corvinus18 i put the coment in the video LOL

I think that guy most likely just don't want to deal with sex on youtube, which would get him banned. Not everyone has Shiji's cencoring skills. He's doing this to showcase and show off the mods and the way the game can be modded, and tells people where to get the mods and what he's using. Not that he's got enough viewers even with posting links on nexus for that to matter much at all, most of the newcomers probably saw Shinjis play.

Any possible ETA on next Amorous update, like one week, two weeks? I want the new Camilla and Ysolda changes in there before doing those quests.

Also are you going to include Sigrid like there was discussed before?

I asked something similar like 2 weeks ago and if memory serves Fox said 4-6 weeks I think. So I would guess 2-4 weeks now.

Any possible ETA on next Amorous update, like one week, two weeks? I want the new Camilla and Ysolda changes in there before doing those quests.

Also are you going to include Sigrid like there was discussed before?

I asked something similar like 2 weeks ago and if memory serves Fox said 4-6 weeks I think. So I would guess 2-4 weeks now.

I've been dragging my ass on it.  Maybe I can get more done over the three day weekend coming up.

I'm not putting out any new Lovers though.  It's just changes to the existing Mod.  Well, Irileth can be a Lover now and all her dialogue is completely re-done but she's already in the Mod.

Thanks!

Here's my laundry list of issues.  Many will be addressed in the update, a few are just wish casting and will not.  An X means I'm done with it.

Serana
X- Change frequency of Hellos
- use GetPlayerTeammate instead of follower faction
---- Add a little Extra into Quest 6 ?
- one typo in dialogue I noticed. I think it was in the third conversation of the final quest - or whichever is the penultimate one - when she's talking about her parents and the PC says to her something like "it's not you job," rather than "it's not your job."
- Already finished Dawnguard dialogue to kick "Burning from the Inside"
- Dialogue option to restart Hunger Timer
- Tweak Hunger to 24 hours?
- Ensure Our Love Runs Red cannot be kicked

Camilla
X- Change add lover to a quest stage from where it is now within dialogue
X- Handle situation where neither Faendal or Sven have high disposition
X- Fix Persuade Roll issue at mid-point
X- Set Faendal and Sven essential until quest completion
X- Final ending line after sex
X- Fix SL calls

Lydia
X- Completely re-do the Quest from the ground Up for Dialogue
X- Give different sworn to carry burdens lines: DialogueFo_DialogueFollowe_00060023_1

Irileth
X- make a permanent lover

Ysolda
- Change the Ending
- Remove Intimidation Roll

Danica
- Make her wait inside the Temple
- No requirement for finishing Main Quest
- Rebuild Dialogue from ground up

Aerin Quest
- Move the girls from the Bridge to Market Center
- Stick Aerin at a certain spot inside the house
- Create three disabled Hags - DO Not use Place At Me
- Use Move To to Move Aerin to the spot in the House
- Have the girls not in the House but at different houses?
- Separate Illia dialogue if finished Hagravens already
- Remove some unnecessary requirement blockers

A Widow Too Soon
- Ensure you can pick this up any time.

Threading the Needle
X- havok boundary info on Linen
- Object pointer to chest not linen
- Change finest Materials to accept *any* linen?
- Provide the Name of the Forsworn Camp

Annekke / Sylgja
- Change her Hellos to be specific to just her
- Make the pointers for the Get Them Together dialogue better?
- Make it easier by not making them Get together at all??
- Remove the Threesome
X- havok boundary info on Mark
- I noticed just a small error in the dialogue for one of Sylgja's lines in her quest. Don't know if you were aware but her line: "Take this letter to the priestess. Shell have something for you to bring back." Just needs the apostrophe for "She'll"

ALL
- Re-tag to disallow Lesbian Animations for Male PC
- Have a specific Animation and a Fall Back
- Set all the Lovers essential!
- Add more conditions to Lovers Hellos

Here's my laundry list of issues.  Many will be addressed in the update, a few are just wish casting and will not.  An X means I'm done with it.

Serana

X- Change frequency of Hellos

- use GetPlayerTeammate instead of follower faction

---- Add a little Extra into Quest 6 ?

- one typo in dialogue I noticed. I think it was in the third conversation of the final quest - or whichever is the penultimate one - when she's talking about her parents and the PC says to her something like "it's not you job," rather than "it's not your job."

- Already finished Dawnguard dialogue to kick "Burning from the Inside"

- Dialogue option to restart Hunger Timer

- Tweak Hunger to 24 hours?

- Ensure Our Love Runs Red cannot be kicked

Camilla

X- Change add lover to a quest stage from where it is now within dialogue

X- Handle situation where neither Faendal or Sven have high disposition

X- Fix Persuade Roll issue at mid-point

X- Set Faendal and Sven essential until quest completion

X- Final ending line after sex

X- Fix SL calls

Lydia

X- Give different sworn to carry burdens lines: DialogueFo_DialogueFollowe_00060023_1

Irileth

X- make a permanent lover

Ysolda

- Change the Ending

- Remove Intimidation Roll

Danica

- Make her wait inside the Temple

- No requirement for finishing Main Quest

- Rebuild Dialogue from ground up

Aerin Quest

- Move the girls from the Bridge to Market Center

- Stick Aerin at a certain spot inside the house

- Create three disabled Hags - DO Not use Place At Me

- Use Move To to Move Aerin to the spot in the House

- Have the girls not in the House but at different houses?

- Separate Illia dialogue if finished Hagravens already

- Remove some unnecessary requirement blockers

A Widow Too Soon

- Ensure you can pick this up any time.

Threading the Needle

X- havok boundary info on Linen

- Object pointer to chest not linen

- Change finest Materials to accept *any* linen?

- Provide the Name of the Forsworn Camp

Annekke / Sylgja

- Change her Hellos to be specific to just her

- Make the pointers for the Get Them Together dialogue better?

- Make it easier by not making them Get together at all??

- Remove the Threesome

X- havok boundary info on Mark

- I noticed just a small error in the dialogue for one of Sylgja's lines in her quest. Don't know if you were aware but her line: "Take this letter to the priestess. Shell have something for you to bring back." Just needs the apostrophe for "She'll"

ALL

- Re-tag to disallow Lesbian Animations for Male PC

- Have a specific Animation and a Fall Back

- Set all the Lovers essential!

- Add more conditions to Lovers Hellos

Sounds good, I'm looking forward to it!

Btw, I noticed that the word "ugh" is usually spelled "uhg" in a lot of dialogue lines, example: "Uhg... dark sorcery." from Mjoll. Don't know if that's intentional or not, if it is then that's fine, just thought I'd mention it if not.

Very nice! Okay I'm definetly waiting then, I'm cancelling current play (I've just gone a few hours with my orc) and waiting for that update, I have another game I can play meanwhile.

Please don't take out the Anekke/Stylgja threesome! I love that! :(

Very nice! Okay I'm definetly waiting then, I'm cancelling current play (I've just gone a few hours with my orc) and waiting for that update, I have another game I can play meanwhile.

Well, there's a couple issues with it.

For one, people who don't like it really don't like it.

Second, all by itself that one scene takes a mod which is theoretically consensual romance and puts it into an entirely different category.  Also, it pretty much makes the quest impossible to video and post due to the subject matter.

The threesome can happen via the existing Lovers Options, it's just on the player to run it after the quest I guess.

I don't know, I fight with myself over it.  The negatives seem to outweigh the positives.

Second, all by itself that one scene takes a mod which is theoretically consensual romance and puts it into an entirely different category.  Also, it pretty much makes the quest impossible to video and post due to the subject matter.

The threesome can happen via the existing Lovers Options, it's just on the player to run it after the quest I guess.

I don't know, I fight with myself over it.  The negatives seem to outweigh the positives.

Lot to change/update so take your time and no rush.

As for the other, i say stick with how you wanted it. Sometimes you have to stick to your vision. I have not done that one myself but with all the options in this mod, you can have a few quests that not everyone will like. In fact I would think that is a good thing. Variety that way, even if you make quests that are not my thing I am still in favor of variety if that makes sense.

damn, i love that one... as long its only mother and daughter its fine by me.

are they complayning about having sex with a corps to? :P

Would the logic of people not doing the quest/leaving the quest if they find it objectionable not be good enough?

Would the logic of people not doing the quest/leaving the quest if they find it objectionable not be good enough?

I feel like it's blocking me from expanding on the Dibellan Arts theme - for example it's used heavily in the Serana quest.  And the Annekke quest.

For me, expanding upon that concept (which I want to do) - perhaps with a follow-up Serana quest where she goes to the Temple of Dibella - feels road blocked or tainted now.  That because the Original quest with Annekke / Sylgja has this scene in it that creates controversy.

The scene isn't indicative of where I want to take the Mod or the Dibellan Arts theme into further quests.  It's just there.

Edit: all that being the case, I would want everyone to feel comfortable playing the Annekke quest.

So its the mother/daughter part that is the issue?

taking both the NPC's and having the sex involve mother and senna and then daughter and senna might be a way to avoid that issue

(personally as the classical incest taboo was more concerned with making children with webbed feet i don't feel it really applies and i believe its a rather common fantasy for men to have a mother/daughter threesome - not one of mine though as i dont like sharing ;) )

(personally as the classical incest taboo was more concerned with making children with webbed feet i don't feel it really applies and i believe its a rather common fantasy for men to have a mother/daughter threesome - not one of mine though as i dont like sharing ;) )

I certainly enjoyed it :D

your changes looks very nice :) i am also a bit saddened that annekke and sylgja scenes bit changes and if irileth comes lover i definatelly love it since my dragonborn has eye for excotic beuty like dunmers and redguards and altmers ;) . i am not yet reached seranas adventure but i definatelly look forward to it . you are doing great job fox take all time you need to finish update :) .

Maybe have it so the threesome is an optional extra, like you have pass a speech check, otherwise you just get the replacement scene.

EG: Anekke/Senna/PC, followed by Stylgja/Senna/PC, then either the quest finishing dialogue, or a hard-as-nails speech check for Anekke/Stylgia/PC then the quest finish dialogue.

EDIT: And perhaps have Senna mention something along the lines of "that wasn't part of the plan!"

Maybe have it so the threesome is an optional extra, like you have pass a speech check, otherwise you just get the replacement scene.

EG: Anekke/Senna/PC, followed by Stylgja/Senna/PC, then either the quest finishing dialogue, or a hard-as-nails speech check for Anekke/Stylgia/PC then the quest finish dialogue.

EDIT: And perhaps have Senna mention something along the lines of "that wasn't part of the plan!"

I would love this approach, if this quest is going to change. I loved the dibellan quest involving Anekke/Sylgja/Senna, and it fits with The Sisterhood of Dibella, that I've running in the same playthrough.

Anyway, I'm eager to see any additions to this awesome mod.

FREAKING LOVE this mod, its a must have for any LL player imo! If you don't mind me asking, (Coming from someone who has completed all your your fantastic quests) are you working on more possible lovers at this point?

Thanks!  If I do any new content it will be follow-up quests with existing lovers.  I'm not going to do anymore content in this Mod which runs in parallel with the game quests.

There might be new lovers introduced in those quests.

One example:  

"Aela's Hunt" - a follow-up quest with Aela that takes Aela and the player to Falkreath and Angi at Angi's Camp.  Angi, becomes a new lover as part of the story.

So, that's how I'll go with it.  Nothing that requires starting over, basically.

The only exception would be putting a little Sigrid quest out like the little Gerdur quest for people who follow the Imperial out of Helgen.

Thanks!

Just a head's up.  Non SexLab animations was updated fairly recently, changing Leito Kissing to Leito Kissing 1 and adding Leito Kissing 2.  I understand that Serana's early quests will try to initiate Leito Kissing (then resort to Arrok Standing Foreplay if it can't find the former).  Will there need to be a change to your scripting to recognize the new name for Leito's animation(s)?

Just did Ysoldas quest.  Mammoth tusk...sounds interesting....

Yeah I was hoping someone would do a special model for a mammoth tusk strapon to be used in that quest.

""cant stop thinking of my mammoth tusk""

dat comment make me laugh soo hard XD