OK, not sure if there is an issue on my end, but I was upgrading from version 1133 and got the dreaded "Missing Content" warning and a CTD once it actually loaded the save.

The name of the new file is different (skyrim_mods_amorous_adventures), perhaps that was the reason for the missing content message. The zip file itself looks like it was intact (52.8MB), but when I installed it completed very quickly where as removing the old file took 20 seconds or so (not sure if this even means anything). I'll try removing it and reinstalling 1133 to see what happens... (FYI the character I tried is brand new, LVL3 but I did start the quest where the gal sends you to darkwater crossing.)

Amorous Adventures requires SexLab and Dawnguard.

If you have those, you should be golden.  There is some clean-up I did, so you may get that message about stuff no longer being in the Mod.

Yep, I completed a large portion of the quests on another character and things seemed to be working properly with the older version. As I mentioned in the previous post, it instantly installed where the older version took about 15-20 seconds, so I'm wondering if there might be an issue on that front.

I'm unaware of any issues, currently.  I know plenty of people are using it successfully.

Skyrim may CTD a time or three when updating a Mod.  I get that myself.  That's just Skyrim being Skyrim as far as I'm concerned.

I don't use NMM, I know nothing about it.  Mod Organizer for me, always.

I went back and re-did a lot of old quests - you may very well get content missing message since they've all been changed and cleaned up.

Hope this helps, thanks!

OK, not sure if there is an issue on my end, but I was upgrading from version 1133 and got the dreaded "Missing Content" warning and a CTD once it actually loaded the save.

The name of the new file is different (skyrim_mods_amorous_adventures), perhaps that was the reason for the missing content message. The zip file itself looks like it was intact (52.8MB), but when I installed it completed very quickly where as removing the old file took 20 seconds or so (not sure if this even means anything). I'll try removing it and reinstalling 1133 to see what happens... (FYI the character I tried is brand new, LVL3 but I did start the quest where the gal sends you to darkwater crossing.)

Amorous Adventures requires SexLab and Dawnguard.

If you have those, you should be golden.  There is some clean-up I did, so you may get that message about stuff no longer being in the Mod.

Yep, I completed a large portion of the quests on another character and things seemed to be working properly with the older version. As I mentioned in the previous post, it instantly installed where the older version took about 15-20 seconds, so I'm wondering if there might be an issue on that front.

I'm unaware of any issues, currently.  I know plenty of people are using it successfully.

Skyrim may CTD a time or three when updating a Mod.  I get that myself.  That's just Skyrim being Skyrim as far as I'm concerned.

I don't use NMM, I know nothing about it.  Mod Organizer for me, always.

I went back and re-did a lot of old quests - you may very well get content missing message since they've all been changed and cleaned up.

Hope this helps, thanks!

No worries at all, I'm still a bit new at this and have yet to take the MO plunge but I do run 100+ mods regularly. I'll try again later and see what happens, but the mod is fantastic and I'd rather have an older version than none at all! Thanks again for all your help (and the mod of course!)

i not want to ask ya alots of blablabla about this, so its just a simple style :

what rank do you probably put this mod if i try to translate it in another language ? based on 10 (ex : 5/10 , 9/10 more high, more difficult)

(i know very well how to use the ck and all audacity,etc...^^)

i not want to ask ya alots of blablabla about this, so its just a simple style :

what rank do you probably put this mod if i try to translate it in another language ? based on 10 (ex : 5/10 , 9/10 more high, more difficult)

Well, I think it has been translated into Chinese, Korean, Russian and maybe Japanese.  So it's do-able.

But, there's well over 2000 lines of dialogue to translate.  I know I've read posts over on those sites where they complain about what it takes to translate this Mod since it is so dialogue intensive.

Plus I use double etendre's and humor which doesn't translate perfectly often times.

I'm gonna give it an 8+!

Could you maybe use another secondary mirror than Mega.nz?

Their "security" sucks, their download implementation is ridiculous and I can't find any way to get to your file... Firefox failed, clean FF on a clean VM failed, JDownloader failed...

A fresh Chrome on a fresh VM finally did the job, but this is a huge pain...

Well, I think it has been translated into Chinese, Korean, Russian and maybe Japanese.  So it's do-able.

But, there's well over 2000 lines of dialogue to translate.  I know I've read posts over on those sites where they complain about what it takes to translate this Mod since it is so dialogue intensive.

Plus I use double etendre's and humor which doesn't translate perfectly often times.

I'm gonna give it an 8+!

ah, cool to see its possible and already have been done in other language ^^, i didnt knew that was already some japanese,korean and other translation. nice.

i gonne try and see. frankly for me the most pain is not really the 2000 lines of text, but more the fact the CK give error every word that not appear in his english dictionary ,lol

in same time, i can try to check about translate even the voice, as long its all based on vanilla voices, its possible, cut, mix, synchro and hop. imo use audacity and other audio tool allow this, + after that its pretty easy to replace the original one with translate one ( with the voice format xml "or something like"). sound pain and challenge, but i take a look at this

in french , can be a problem to try translate some humour line correctly, but can give a try ( shouldnt be a problem if its not exactly same as long its pretty similar and didnt sound weird for the rest)

(i know they are already an french translation thread here in lover labs, but they are already in big load of work to do, and i try do this for myself first and if its ok, share it here , link to you and all)

in french , can be a problem to try translate some humour line correctly, but can give a try ( shouldnt be a problem if its not exactly same as long its pretty similar and didnt sound weird for the rest)

(i know they are already an french translation thread here in lover labs, but they are already in big load of work to do, and i try do this for myself first and if its ok, share it here , link to you and all)

Sure, good luck!  I apologize in advance for the amount of work you will end up doing.

Sure, good luck!  I apologize in advance for the amount of work you will end up doing.

dont worry, its just a personnal pleasure to do this, i not gonna rush to finish it, take my time and do my best. i very love this mod and it be very better for me if it was on my native language ^^

as its not very important i put this under spoiler, but still epic moment on AA serana quest ^^ picture is just for show the result of this "amazinglyweird" bug

wow i just got an incredible incompatibility mods, not really incompatible, but still very weird (or good, depend of pov) bug. i use the mod "summon succubus twin" by rockfield , and i make the serana story with my new character. absolutly come from nowhere (seriously) , at the quest of serana in the place (when we need read the elder scrolls with dat butterfly around) just after the sex scene there, serana turn into an succubu style women with horns and fire, and now she fuck all the ennemis she fight (like the succubus mod should do).

dat pretty fun and cool, but weird in same time. sound like serana have turn into an crazy fucking girl vampire-succubu that fuck everything around (even the falmer-vampire guy in the quest)

no broke at the serana quest of AA, just this very suddent bug that combine AA and summon succubus twin in one. i use succubu mod for long and didnt have this bug before with old version of AA

nothing wrong, just wanted to share this epic situation, if somebody else have see this problem already ? sound like an script messed up between the both mods, but i have absolutly no idea of wich script can do that O_O

post-52524-0-67089400-1432937952_thumb.jpg

Guest squid0767

Looks like this latest one is messed up, it dies during download at about 2.5 megabytes?

There are two download options.  Look at the top of the main Amorous Adventures page.

TY sir, I didn't even see that! Certainly solved the problem. I am so sorry for my ignorance! <facepalm> :D

i just tried to install Defeat using NMM and it thinks that it is a newer version of Amorous Adventures? WTF?  how?

NMM uses mod ID's to identify mods but with non-nexus mods it gets confused

When i installed amorous adventures it said it was submit for example

Just say no to upgrade when you install and it will install it normally

Guest squid0767

i just tried to install Defeat using NMM and it thinks that it is a newer version of Amorous Adventures? WTF?  how?

NMM uses mod ID's to identify mods but with non-nexus mods it gets confused

When i installed amorous adventures it said it was submit for example

Just say no to upgrade when you install and it will install it normally

Did the same for me Gumbo, and I just told it to install normally (answered "no") and all was well. TY for the explanation Pinky. Perhaps you should be promoted to "Brain" :D  Oh wait, that would require more work. SCREW that. :D

A little question,

Does this mod break things with Serana if my character is already married with her ?

I run an older version of your mod, Serana isn't include. so can I normally update?

in the quest with her you have to talk on sevral points during dawnguard if you allready finisht this quest my gues is that you cant proceed.

you might be able to console the quests, dunno about that.

make a hardsave and try it. ;)

I recently decided to take Lydia on a long trek across Solstheim and while her idle comments and hellos are well done and wonderful to listen to, perhaps having some simple loving goodbyes would add to her character (and any others) even more. I'm still using v2.02 currently so if something similar is in v2.03 I will promptly install it, or if this is something you've explored previously and it didn't work out, that's fine. It's still great the way it is right now, just having lines like, "I'm right with you, dear" instead of, "You lead, I'll follow" could add that much more to the characters. Figured I'd drop this idea here in case no one else has mentioned it, or you haven't tried something like this yet. 

Snapped a shot of Lydia on the long trek:

post-694308-0-93598100-1433050566_thumb.png

I've done all the new quests in latest update, Camilla, Irileth and now Ysolda, and I once again have to congratulate you on some absolutely awesome work. New lines for Ysolda just made me laugh so much, and Camilla really tempted me to marry her and take her away from her dreariness. I have to say I was not looking forward to you revisting what I thought already were perfection, but you've outdone yourself and your previous work with this.

So, I've noticed that Lydia has ditched her best line.

Don't suppose you'd be willing to add it back, maybe have a few others that could play when opening the trade menu.

I vaguely recall an alternate version of the line thats delivered without the snark.

If nothing else, it would provide some flavour.

Failing that, maybe just correct the subtitle to match the new line.