FCO just adds random dialogue is the thing, it adds a lot of dialogue on every voice type that can be companions but it gives Khajor for example every comment by that voice actor spoken by Khajiit and he'll spout them constantly. It'll feel like it changes their personalities, Jordis becomes a ditzy airhead because many of the YoungEager voicetype is, Lydia becomes a feminist because Alahm is and complains about the stench in your home (with Amorous she complains about the stench in dungeons which is appropriate), and so on. There's not a single location specific comment or character specific comment unlocked it's just all of the comments dumped on all of the followers and said at a MCM determined interval with no relation to what the character is doing.

What?  Lydia no don't be femi Nazi...

Hmm, I don't know why I have just always run with Lydia every character and the few that I did try running with I just ended up putting a gag in their mouth cause the dialogue just got annoying.

But with AA its like Lydia doesn't get that annoying complaining thing going.

I do wish when I want her to carry some stuff she'd say something else...Anything that wasn't bitchy would be great.

For what it's worth, although I cannot find it on Nexusmods, on Steam Workshop, there's a 2k mod called "Remove Lydia's Trade Dialog".  It only has the "disablelydiatradedialog.esp" file in it:  It does:

Remove Lydia's "I am sworn to carry your burdens." dialog option.

She now says "What do you want me to carry?"

I have the file, but other than "subscribing" under Steam Workshop, I don't know how else you could get it.

In version 2.02 it should fall back to using "Arrok Standing Foreplay" (Clothed) as a kiss.  So run 2.02 if you don't have Leito's Kiss.

Anyways, yeah, sounds like the SexLab animation Registry needs to be refreshed in the SexLab MCM.

Hey FoxFingers, any chance in this maintance update you can make it so that if we have ZAZ installed instead with his kissing animation those scenes will use that animation instead of the Leito one? No offense to Leito's animation, but the new ZAZ kissing animation is awesome.

My advice to folks who want to customize their Amorous Adventures experience is to open it up in the creation kit and edit as needed.

The kisses are defined in the AmorousAdvDLC1<quest specific variable>QstUtil scripts.

Search them for Kiss, change the tags it uses to go to SexLab to find a Kiss, then use the Recompile All Papyrus Scripts button on the Quest Data tab.

Hope that helps!

And episode 11 is out. Between the #Modgate and RL it took me a little longer than usual... But now we are back on track...

Great video!

I love the modded Fire Effects, Shinji, but it seems like it kills you almost as often as the bad guys.  Heh.

Also, if you ever intend to cure yourself of being a Werewolf ...

well, you're gonna need another witches head.  Just sayin'.  Figured I tell you before you got all the way to the end and realized that. :)

And it keeps coming up again and again...

That first encounter with Serana is a kiss, not a sex scene, please read the download page and make sure you have Leito's kiss animation from NSAP installed.

Drat, Drat, Drat, and DOUBLE-D CRAP!!  I manually uninstalled NSAP.  And NOW the game crashes to desktop as soon as the Dragon Symbol appears, just prior to the "load" screen!  DAMNDAMNDAMN....it's been working PERFECTLY for months!   And NOW, I cannot find out what the hell happened.  I uninstalled and reinstalled SexLab Amorous Adventures, then reinstalled NSAP.  I've run NFIS each time and have no errors on it.  NOTHING.  I've been running with what NMM says are 181 mods, although Starting Skyrim via Steam only shows 92 (which is the count I have).  So NOW, I've gotta go uncheck EACH ONE OF THOSE 181...and SEE if any of them are all of a sudden the problem...So much for my favorite run through This is number 5 for me, although I've never completely completed the entire game before...all the way back up to Level 54...CRAPCRAPCRAP.  Later.  And, THANK YOU for all of your help, guys!  I SHOULDA just continued playing through Serana to see if the next allegedly full sex scene actually happened sans clothes.  But, NOOOoooo, I had to try to "fix" it so it works correctly...AAAaaaarrrrgggghhhh!

well, you're gonna need another witches head.  Just sayin'.  Figured I tell you before you got all the way to the end and realized that. :)

You're also going to need a head if you want to cure Vilkas and Farkas as they may ask you to later. I usually kill all the witches and take all the heads then store the extra heads back home once the Companions questline is over until I need it. However if you plan on staying as a werewolf (and why shouldn't you?) and don't intend to cure Farkas and Vilkas, you don't need the extra heads.

You're also going to need a head if you want to cure Vilkas and Farkas as they may ask you to later. I usually kill all the witches and take all the heads then store the extra heads back home once the Companions questline is over until I need it. However if you plan on staying as a werewolf (and why shouldn't you?) and don't intend to cure Farkas and Vilkas, you don't need the extra heads.

you also can use console command and respawn some witches if you need head... i know its lil' cheated, but in case yu lose some head it can be usefull :P... thats can happen, dragonborn collect alots of shit everywhere so, he can easily lose some heads  :lol:  :lol: 

you also can use console command and respawn some witches if you need head... i know its lil' cheated, but in case yu lose some head it can be usefull :P... thats can happen, dragonborn collect alots of shit everywhere so, he can easily lose some heads  :lol:  :lol: 

I'm quite enjoying the werewolf stuff. So I think I'm keeping that way. It could also give me the plot twist I need to justify dropping the companions and become a dawnguard recruit (a werewolf vampire HUNTER)

I love this spoiler thread.

I'm having a bit of an issue in the 'Threading the Needle' Quest. I take Jordis to see Lydia, and after speaking with Lydia, nothing happens. Wondered if there was a mod known to conflict with this scene or what might be causing this, thanks! 

I'm having a bit of an issue in the 'Threading the Needle' Quest. I take Jordis to see Lydia, and after speaking with Lydia, nothing happens. Wondered if there was a mod known to conflict with this scene or what might be causing this, thanks!

Is amorous adventures at the bottom of your load order? If not it needs to be, fix that and see if the scenes work.

There was mention made of this specifically with AFT I think. Use the search box up top to search this topic.

Hope that helps, thanks!

Where is Amorous Adventures in your load order? It needs to be near the bottom as sometimes other mods can can issues when loaded after AA. 

Is amorous adventures at the bottom of your load order? If not it needs to be, fix that and see if the scenes work.

There was mention made of this specifically with AFT I think. Use the search box up top to search this topic.

Hope that helps, thanks!

It was at the bottom of my load order. However, I was able to bypass the issue using console commands to set quest states.

Thanks for the help though!

Where is Amorous Adventures in your load order? It needs to be near the bottom as sometimes other mods can can issues when loaded after AA. 

It was at the bottom, that's why I couldn't figure out the issue. I was able to bypass this with console commands eventually. Thanks for your help though!

I noticed just a small error in the dialogue for one of Sylgja's lines in her quest. Don't know if you were aware but her line: "Take this letter to the priestess. Shell have something for you to bring back." Just needs the apostrophe for "She'll". It not a big issue at all, but I thought I'd mention it if you were unaware. 

heh ... i m stuck now...i have sell my elder scroll to urak (name like that, dat orc at the academy) after finished the main quest of dragon and he dont want to give me back :/

so i cant continu the dawnguard quest now...arf !

gg bethesda

Got into several quests from this mod. Just wanted to hop by to say thank you for making and uploading this mod. Its freaking awesome! The quests are well written, somewhat rational bordering humorous. The voice dialogue that blend in seamlessly makes it perfect. A thoroughly great and fun package altogether! Kudos for this master piece!

Ok, this is driving me nuts :(

When I first installed this mod it worked a treat, however, it suddenly stopped playing the animations & I haven't been able to get it to work since.

The quests go through normally & complete.

I manually moved SexLab-AmorousAdventures.esp to the bottom of my load order (after Bashed Patch, 0.esp & Dual Sheath Redux Patch.esp) but still no luck.

Obviously something is giving it kittens but I can't spot it. (Note: animations via SexLab Submit Miar's Lair seem to work fine)

Any help would be greatly appreciated !

Last part of Papyrus log which seem to be related to Amorous Adventures

[05/12/2015 - 06:38:21PM] ERROR: Cannot call GetGender() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [sexLabAmorousAdventuresLovers (A4014B6A)].AmorousAdventuresLoversMain.AnimateMyLover() - "AmorousAdventuresLoversMain.psc" Line 123
    .AmorousAdvLoversOptionsVaginal.Fragment_0() - "AmorousAdvLoversOptionsVaginal.psc" Line 10
[05/12/2015 - 06:38:21PM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp21"
stack:
    [sexLabAmorousAdventuresLovers (A4014B6A)].AmorousAdventuresLoversMain.AnimateMyLover() - "AmorousAdventuresLoversMain.psc" Line 123
    .AmorousAdvLoversOptionsVaginal.Fragment_0() - "AmorousAdvLoversOptionsVaginal.psc" Line 10
[05/12/2015 - 06:38:21PM] ERROR: Cannot call GetGender() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [sexLabAmorousAdventuresLovers (A4014B6A)].AmorousAdventuresLoversMain.AnimateMyLover() - "AmorousAdventuresLoversMain.psc" Line 124
[05/12/2015 - 06:38:21PM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp21"
stack:
    [sexLabAmorousAdventuresLovers (A4014B6A)].AmorousAdventuresLoversMain.AnimateMyLover() - "AmorousAdventuresLoversMain.psc" Line 124
[05/12/2015 - 06:38:21PM] ERROR: Cannot call GetAnimationsByTags() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [sexLabAmorousAdventuresLovers (A4014B6A)].AmorousAdventuresLoversMain.AnimateMyLover() - "AmorousAdventuresLoversMain.psc" Line 129
[05/12/2015 - 06:38:21PM] AnimateMyLover: Tags: Vaginal
[05/12/2015 - 06:38:21PM] AnimateMyLover: Using Male and sort: 0
[05/12/2015 - 06:38:21PM] ERROR: Cannot call SortActors() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [sexLabAmorousAdventuresLovers (A4014B6A)].AmorousAdventuresLoversMain.AnimateMyLover() - "AmorousAdventuresLoversMain.psc" Line 157
[05/12/2015 - 06:38:21PM] AnimateMyLover: calling start sex now
[05/12/2015 - 06:38:21PM] ERROR: Cannot call StartSex() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [sexLabAmorousAdventuresLovers (A4014B6A)].AmorousAdventuresLoversMain.AnimateMyLover() - "AmorousAdventuresLoversMain.psc" Line 161
stack:
    [sexLabAmorousAdventuresLovers (A4014B6A)].AmorousAdventuresLoversMain.AnimateMyLover() - "AmorousAdventuresLoversMain.psc" Line 161
[05/12/2015 - 06:38:37PM] VM is freezing...
[05/12/2015 - 06:38:37PM] VM is frozen
[05/12/2015 - 06:38:37PM] Saving game...
[05/12/2015 - 06:38:39PM] VM is thawing...
[05/12/2015 - 06:38:45PM] VM is freezing...
[05/12/2015 - 06:38:45PM] VM is frozen

Load order & Papyrus log attached

LoadOrder_Skyrim_2015-05-12T18-46-20.txt

Papyrus.0.log

You're supposed to be able to buy it back

yep, but it didnt want to give me back. when i try to "buy" it again, i have message "you cant out quest elemtn (or something like, "sorry ma no english" ^^ )

well, i have pass this by consol command quest and all.

Ok, this is driving me nuts :(

When I first installed this mod it worked a treat, however, it suddenly stopped playing the animations & I haven't been able to get it to work since.

The quests go through normally & complete.

I manually moved SexLab-AmorousAdventures.esp to the bottom of my load order (after Bashed Patch, 0.esp & Dual Sheath Redux Patch.esp) but still no luck.

Obviously something is giving it kittens but I can't spot it. (Note: animations via SexLab Submit Miar's Lair seem to work fine)

Any help would be greatly appreciated !

Last part of Papyrus log which seem to be related to Amorous Adventures

stack:

stack:

stack:

stack:

[05/12/2015 - 06:38:21PM] ERROR: Cannot call GetAnimationsByTags() on a None object, aborting function call

stack:

[sexLabAmorousAdventuresLovers (A4014B6A)].AmorousAdventuresLoversMain.AnimateMyLover() - "AmorousAdventuresLoversMain.psc" Line 129

[05/12/2015 - 06:38:21PM] AnimateMyLover: Tags: Vaginal

[05/12/2015 - 06:38:21PM] AnimateMyLover: Using Male and sort: 0

[05/12/2015 - 06:38:21PM] ERROR: Cannot call SortActors() on a None object, aborting function call

stack:

[sexLabAmorousAdventuresLovers (A4014B6A)].AmorousAdventuresLoversMain.AnimateMyLover() - "AmorousAdventuresLoversMain.psc" Line 157

[05/12/2015 - 06:38:21PM] AnimateMyLover: calling start sex now

[05/12/2015 - 06:38:21PM] ERROR: Cannot call StartSex() on a None object, aborting function call

stack:

stack:

[05/12/2015 - 06:38:37PM] VM is freezing...

[05/12/2015 - 06:38:37PM] VM is frozen

[05/12/2015 - 06:38:37PM] Saving game...

[05/12/2015 - 06:38:39PM] VM is thawing...

[05/12/2015 - 06:38:45PM] VM is freezing...

[05/12/2015 - 06:38:45PM] VM is frozen

Load order & Papyrus log attached

Looks to me like Amorous Adventures has "lost connection" for lack of a better term with SexLab.

Line 123:

int GenderPC = SexLab.GetGender(PlayerRef)

ERROR: Cannot call GetGender() on a None object, aborting function call

stack:

Line 124:

int GenderNPC = SexLab.GetGender(aLover)

ERROR: Cannot call GetGender() on a None object, aborting function call

stack:

Line 157:

SexParticipant = SexLab.SortActors(SexParticipant)

ERROR: Cannot call SortActors() on a None object, aborting function call

stack:

etc....

Why that may have happened, I have no idea.

If you know your way around the creation kit you can go and see if the SexLab Property on on the AmorousAdventuresLoversMain script attached to the SexLabAmorousAdventuresLovers Quest is unset.

You might try to reinstall SexLab Framework and / or Amorous Adventures.  (Obviously don't start the game free of Amorous Adventures or you'll lose all your Quest progress).

I always use Mod Organizer and never have these types of issues.  If you don't use it, I would also recommend Mod Organizer.

Nice work!

FoxFingers... /bow   /bow   /bow

I heard about this mod from shinji72's youtube channel, and I'm surprised I never glanced at it before.  SexLab Submit is decent for the quick "Interested?  Really!?  Nice..." consensual interaction, but your mod knocks it out of the water.  The storylines make sense, encourages visiting content that is usually overlooked (*cough* bards college), and the NPC voiceover splicing is stellar.  I have experience in similar sound manipulation, and I must say... you've got some freaking talent.  There were many cases where I listened in amazement as characters like Serana or Elisif voiced things that made me question if Bethesda left out a dump-truck full of VO lines that I never knew about.  Bravo...

For those curious, I received absolutely no issues with STEP Extended, Serana Dialogue Edit, and Marriable Serana.

/SPOILERS BELOW

-

-

-

Serana's storyline... One more /bow for good measure.  I always considered Serana as 'emotionally damaged' after being offered to Molag Bol.  In my eyes, the aftermath of the degrading ritual likely caused Serana to remain an adamant virgin to consensual sex for centuries until the Last Dragonborn came along.  Her Amorous Adventures' storyline was brilliant and perfectly justified how I perceived her.  I was also amused by the "True Blood" parallels of Serana desperately desiring the Dragonborn's blood.  Serana's romantic intro idles at the end makes this mod a gold star by itself.  Hearing her say "What now?" got tedious.