So I've kind of been watching this fellows videos since he's doing a play through and seems to be using Amorous Adventures.

[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0fB-qy2HKs]

[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZrHK3ZrFwIk]

And he does this thing where he'll like go a little way down the Amorous Adventures dialogue and then stops, or start a quest and never finish it.  It's just frustrating to watch.  Why would anyone load this Mod and then do that?  I don't get it.

Not that I care how anyone enjoys their Skyrim, but as a video presentation it's like Why didn't you finish out the dialogue chain?  Aargh.

It's probably the most frustrating to you since you're the one that put in the countless hours of tedious editing to get the lines to sound the way they do, and you feel like all that work is not being appreciated it. I agree that it doesn't make a lot sense to do cut off part way through a sentence if you're making a video for others to view. When I play through AA, I usually let the dialogue play through for each line, unless shortly afterwards my game decides to crash and I have to go back through the same conversation again (like the first long conversation with Endarie at the Solitude tailor shop). If it's the first time hearing the line in a new playthrough, I never skip through the dialogue tree, do so would make the actor seem like just another NPC instead of individual characters with different personalities that AA creates. 

Well, my main thought was the Video shows he hit every dialogue option Serana has at the start.  Then started the Amorous Adventures dialogue chain and stopped.

If he leaves the crypt and travels on without ever finishing the opening dialogue, he'll lose his opportunity to romance Serana forever in the Dawnguard play through.

That's what I was referring to, Amorous Adventures generally assumes people are going to hit their marks on the dialogue.

Probably I should have the Quests end in Failure in those situations, which they currently don't.

Aaaarg! 

Sure enough, look - he gets to the Moth Priest and Serana's dialogue for the romance at that point isn't there.

[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vMI6CmD9-68]

Why would anyone do that?  Now the entire romance through Dawnguard is lost to his play through and "An Exquisite Corpse" will be sitting in his quest journal forever.

I'm just completely at a loss as to why anyone would add this Mod to their load order, then consciously avoid and back out of the dialogues - essentially derailing the quests.

If someone who comments on YouTube could post a comment that his Serana romance is now borked, that would be cool.  (I don't comment, myself).

Clearly I need a quest fail mechanism for people who do such a thing.  Wow.

Could you add an option too remove the lovers greeting. It is very well made but i find it a little too akward.

Option 1: Open Amorous Adventures in the Creation Kit and edit the Mod to suit your taste / game.

Option 2: Manually shut down all the Lovers Dialogue quests at the console.

StopQuest AmorousAdventuresLoverDialogueFC

StopQuest AmorousAdventuresLoverDialogueFCND

StopQuest AmorousAdventuresLoverDialogueFDE

StopQuest AmorousAdventuresLoverDialogueFEH

StopQuest AmorousAdventuresLoverDialogueFET

StopQuest AmorousAdventuresLoverDialogueFN

StopQuest AmorousAdventuresLoverDialogueFSUL

StopQuest AmorousAdventuresLoverDialogueFYE

StopQuest AmorousAdventuresLoverDialogueSerana

They will stop greeting you and it will close out Lydias follower commentary

Thanks!

It's not that they're awkward, it's just they fire at weird times.

Perhaps add more checks so that lovey dovey dialogue doesn't show up in dungeons, or other things like that.'

Dialogue like that favoritie food so it would only play in a player-owned cell.

stuff like that.

You can change the lovers dialogue to fit your own personal preferences

Example:

The lover dialogue for Serana in the current AA version checks a condition (CurrentFollowerFaction) for each of her lines that actually doesn't apply to her and so that condition will always be false. So her lines that require the same condition to be true will never be heard. I was able to fix this by having a condition checked that does apply to Serana (GetPlayerTeammate). Now, she'll only says lines that have the condition set to true when she is following. It wasn't like that before I made changes, she would say the same lines no matter if she was following or not and I know Fox did not intend for it to be that way. I believe he's also including the fixes for her dialogue in the new AA update as well.

I know the above example wasn't the greatest but it mainly just to show you one of the many conditions you can have for the lovers dialogue. You can have something like "GetInCurrentLoc" if you want certain dialogue to only be played when you are in a particular location, or "GetInWorldspace" which can allow or prevent certain lines from being said while in an interior or exterior cell, depending on if the value is true or false.

Sorry if this is old news and you do this already, I just wanted to be sure that you knew the lovers dialogue could be changed to suite your own wishes.

The thing is, if you look back at the pages and pages of posts on the Mod, there's lots of little things people want to make their game perfect.

When I get a Mod that has some little thing that isn't right for me, personally, I don't go posting after the Mod Author for it - I change it myself for my game.  Those are Taste choices as opposed to actual bugs.

Any Mod is completely changeable by anyone in the Creation Kit.  This Mod can never be perfect for everyone.

Anyways, I'm perfectly happy with the Lovers Greetings in my own game (minus the bug in Serana's that Swiss caught). 

If you think it could be better then you're going to have to post the actual spoken lines and list the conditions (The actual specific conditions in Creation Kit speak) under which you feel it should be said.  Then I can look into updating the Conditions.

And keep in mind that just because that makes it better for You doesn't mean everyone who downloads this Mod is going to agree with the choices.  See how that works?

Thanks!

So I've kind of been watching this fellows videos since he's doing a play through and seems to be using Amorous Adventures.

And he does this thing where he'll like go a little way down the Amorous Adventures dialogue and then stops, or start a quest and never finish it.  It's just frustrating to watch.  Why would anyone load this Mod and then do that?  I don't get it.

Not that I care how anyone enjoys their Skyrim, but as a video presentation it's like Why didn't you finish out the dialogue chain?  Aargh.

It's probably the most frustrating to you since you're the one that put in the countless hours of tedious editing to get the lines to sound the way they do, and you feel like all that work is not being appreciated it. I agree that it doesn't make a lot sense to do cut off part way through a sentence if you're making a video for others to view. When I play through AA, I usually let the dialogue play through for each line, unless shortly afterwards my game decides to crash and I have to go back through the same conversation again (like the first long conversation with Endarie at the Solitude tailor shop). If it's the first time hearing the line in a new playthrough, I never skip through the dialogue tree, do so would make the actor seem like just another NPC instead of individual characters with different personalities that AA creates. 

Well, my main thought was the Video shows he hit every dialogue option Serana has at the start.  Then started the Amorous Adventures dialogue chain and stopped.

If he leaves the crypt and travels on without ever finishing the opening dialogue, he'll lose his opportunity to romance Serana forever in the Dawnguard play through.

That's what I was referring to, Amorous Adventures generally assumes people are going to hit their marks on the dialogue.

Probably I should have the Quests end in Failure in those situations, which they currently don't.

Aaaarg! 

Sure enough, look - he gets to the Moth Priest and Serana's dialogue for the romance at that point isn't there.

Why would anyone do that?  Now the entire romance through Dawnguard is lost to his play through and "An Exquisite Corpse" will be sitting in his quest journal forever.

I'm just completely at a loss as to why anyone would add this Mod to their load order, then consciously avoid and back out of the dialogues - essentially derailing the quests.

If someone who comments on YouTube could post a comment that his Serana romance is now borked, that would be cool.  (I don't comment, myself).

I didn't actually watch any of the videos because of what you said he was doing. I finally clicked on one and it turns out it's the same guy who keeps advertising his channel in his comments on the nexus. Things like that really get under my skin, I did pretty well with my own channel for about 3 years and never once advertised like that, so people that do that really irritate me. Even so, why are you torturing yourself Fox!? Just stop watching it!

Luxury Suite is not a mod I recommend anyone using, to get those NPCs to come visit it attaches some rather ugly behaviour files that can interfere with your follower mods as well as mods like Amorous, not just because the quests think the NPCs should be one place when they are not but because the NPC have been altered by BBLS. Underground Bathouse is far safer, it still has the ability to invite anyone to come live with you (this can cause an issue if their quests are not done, I invited Lisette to come live there and dressed her in a bikini before I knew she was supposed to play at the final Elisif quest, Lisette still showed up in curch with her bikini on and played Dragonborn Comes (on the Jarl), but I had to wait for several hours for her to make her way from Whiterun to Solitude or the Elisif scene failed), but it doesn't attach the guest AI package to NPCs that you don't manually invite, and so has a minimum impact. Use the version of Underground Bathouse that can be found here, it's script-cleaned and updated; http://www.loverslab.com/topic/36941-uglykidcids-abodes-hideouts-player-homes-blober-blog

But luxury suite is the only mod allow girls to dance in your house I presume?

i not understand good what ya mean by "allow girl dance in your house" . a simple FNIS can allow that, same for some sexy dance mod are around the web. if i remember good, even EFF (or AFT) have an option for ask follower to dance (and i think this option is possible to be allowed for any npc). but like i say, i not understand good what you mean by this

Even so, why are you torturing yourself Fox!? Just stop watching it!

Same principal as trying to turn away from a car wreck, I guess.

But seriously though, it was good to see because now I know I need to give feedback to the player that they've completely let the ship sail and they weren't on it.  I need to shut down the quest in that situation.

So, that's a QA issue.

imo dat guy on the video is just another "look at my beautyful ENBed game with pretty chick on it" one of these guys want just show their beautyful game and dont give a shit about the content on it.

not a real feedback. just bling-bling shit.

(it use my mod too , should i crying ? ^^)

Aaaarg! 

I didn't actually watch any of the videos because of what you said he was doing. I finally clicked on one and it turns out it's the same guy who keeps advertising his channel in his comments on the nexus. Things like that really get under my skin, I did pretty well with my own channel for about 3 years and never once advertised like that, so people that do that really irritate me. Even so, why are you torturing yourself Fox!? Just stop watching it!

9:00-9:20 , nice frozen bug XD

So that's the acrobatic blowjob, never seen it before. Disabling now.

yeah, pretty weird in middle of others animation

Yes.

Hey, what's your mod? :-)

she is such a show off.^^

attachicon.gif2015-05-17_00002.jpg

She's ready for the Olympics. Judges say... 10, 9.5, 10 ...

just a clue for my mod ( it have pigs and geese on it ^^, but i think he use the "modified" nexus version extended of my original lil' mod)

Yes.

just a clue for my mod ( it have pigs and geese on it ^^, but i think he use the "modified" nexus version extended of my original lil' mod)

Goosey Goosa!  And you can make bacon.  BACON!!  OMGWTFBBQ!

Now that's a work of art right there.  My future characters thank you.

Aaaarg! 

Done.

Aaaarg! 

Done.

Hey, thanks for letting him know.  Appreciate it. 

It's too bad, really.  The Serana one is a really good quest (I'm biased, though).  Sad to see it slip by.

I have to stop watching those, now.

Luxury Suite is not a mod I recommend anyone using, to get those NPCs to come visit it attaches some rather ugly behaviour files that can interfere with your follower mods as well as mods like Amorous, not just because the quests think the NPCs should be one place when they are not but because the NPC have been altered by BBLS. Underground Bathouse is far safer, it still has the ability to invite anyone to come live with you (this can cause an issue if their quests are not done, I invited Lisette to come live there and dressed her in a bikini before I knew she was supposed to play at the final Elisif quest, Lisette still showed up in curch with her bikini on and played Dragonborn Comes (on the Jarl), but I had to wait for several hours for her to make her way from Whiterun to Solitude or the Elisif scene failed), but it doesn't attach the guest AI package to NPCs that you don't manually invite, and so has a minimum impact. Use the version of Underground Bathouse that can be found here, it's script-cleaned and updated; http://www.loverslab.com/topic/36941-uglykidcids-abodes-hideouts-player-homes-blober-blog

But luxury suite is the only mod allow girls to dance in your house I presume?

i not understand good what ya mean by "allow girl dance in your house" . a simple FNIS can allow that, same for some sexy dance mod are around the web. if i remember good, even EFF (or AFT) have an option for ask follower to dance (and i think this option is possible to be allowed for any npc). but like i say, i not understand good what you mean by this

I don't think you understand what luxury suite do. It make some spot that NPC in house will randomly dance in that place and as far as I know, only luxury suite have this function. This is not about animation or FNIS, it's about randomly and automatically that create a good immersive mod.

Yes.

Goosey Goosa!  And you can make bacon.  BACON!!  OMGWTFBBQ!

Now that's a work of art right there.  My future characters thank you.

yep ^^ not the best mod in world, but i m pretty happy with it . thanks ^^

snip

Aaaarg! 

Well personally i feel you'd be better off adding more post romance dialogue for serana but that's just me :)

If the same mechanic as whatever would fix the above would also solve if you have the dialogue interrupted by a force greet from another NPC then it sounds like it might be worth doing

If you could pull off her doing situational comments around skyrim and possibly Dragonborn that would be awesome. Otherwise some cute comments like Lydia has would be fun, I love her commentary overhaul, and many may want to keep Serana with them into Dragonborn.

Well personally i feel you'd be better off adding more post romance dialogue for serana but that's just me :)

What would be post romance dialogue?  Like, a new quest or something?  Or just more greetings.

Some random dialogue on timers or situational stuff helps to flesh out the character (i remember playing DA 2 pretty much just for the interaction between some of the npc's as it was the only good part of the game)

That said considering her life of undeath so far has consisted of sleeping with a scroll and the story etc you've added in perhaps a quest to go do something happy would be a nice change ;)

Unrelated but i saw this on nexus (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/38326/?tab=1&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D38326%26preview%3D&pUp=1) and admittedly i've only tried it post all your quests (although her hungry timer and my lover dialogues plus sex work) but seems to work fine if peeps are looking for a hot texture for her

For quest if you want to put that in later, maybe take her somewhere warm (minus sun) and filled with life to get away from the rest of her thing. Eldergleam Sanctuary might be a good option for example, or go to the Temple of the Divines. If you've done Elisif's questline you might get a laugh out of her in the latter case explaining your last visit there. Just basically take her somewhere nice that's not a dungeon.