Right I was forgetting Aela is not fully conquered! 

Thanks so much for your suggestion about the Bijin bodies. But changing the nif files, will keep the Bijin body textures? 

That I'm not sure about.  All Bjijin's textures are under a different Texture folder so I *think* you keep the skin textures.

I use different skin textures though.

I guess you could just try removing the femalebody nifs of one character, load the game, see what it looks like and put them back if it's not a never-nude body.

why not just rename and replace. freaking more easy. and you can use any mod ya want ( bassed on body model)

exempl (cause i not explain good ^^) :

imagine bjin use a body based on unp

find the folder of the bjin meshes/textures

replace textures and meshes by rename them

open the meshes you just put as replace in nifscope, navitage to the textures lines and correct the texture path

tadaaa..

removing the meshes should create 2 possible problem imo.

1- new body (vanilla) no adapted to head (buig neck seams , feet,hands,etc..)

2- CTD

removing the meshes should normally load the vanilla body, but you probably get an horrific situation by see vanilla body with vanilla textures and custom head ^^

drag and drop your textures/femal files into bjins... thats all you have to do.

not soo easy , if the meshes is not linked to the textures in nifscope, you got an untextured model. you can do that for textures only, but if you want change the model too, that didnt work until you make the path on nifscope

worked well for sofia, mirai and anna npcs. :P

Bijin is different than those, it's because of how he made them and it's the reason Aela turns invisible when in werewolf form. The textures are linked to the characters, so when Aela changes to werewolf she tries to equip Aela's face textures, but she doesn't have a mesh for that so she turned invisible. I tried to fix it but I just don't have the technical skilsl for it, you need to either attach something like the Femme Lycana skin to her that she'll swap to in werewolf form, or unattach the textures and instead have the textures, hair, eyes and such separately as requirements. Both big jobs.

Latest mod archive (v2.03) is corrupt.

It is not. My guess is you used winrar or winzip to unpack, instead of 7z. It's a common issue.

That or it corrupted during download due to bad connection, happens easily.

Bijin is different than those, it's because of how he made them and it's the reason Aela turns invisible when in werewolf form. The textures are linked to the characters, so when Aela changes to werewolf she tries to equip Aela's face textures, but she doesn't have a mesh for that so she turned invisible. I tried to fix it but I just don't have the technical skilsl for it, you need to either attach something like the Femme Lycana skin to her that she'll swap to in werewolf form, or unattach the textures and instead have the textures, hair, eyes and such separately as requirements. Both big jobs.

It's Not That Difficult Actually, Here's A Tutorial On How To Create "Werewolf Fix" 

This Will Also Work For Vampire Lords As Well

With the new update we have now some foreplays before the real deal. Although i noticed that it will always strip the female body armor slot (even if i tell SexLab not to), so i guess there's no way to keep a full clothed female and ask for oral now? Unless i'm doing something wrong.

With the new update we have now some foreplays before the real deal. Although i noticed that it will always strip the female body armor slot (even if i tell SexLab not to), so i guess there's no way to keep a full clothed female and ask for oral now? Unless i'm doing something wrong.

Oh, that's a problem i guess. I never had lead ins on the lover options before. I'll need to put an update to take them back out.

Sorry about that

Oh, that's a problem i guess. I never had lead ins on the lover options before. I'll need to put an update to take them back out.

Sorry about that

Not a problem, the update is awesome! And tbh i rather have your new foreplay system than be able to get full clothed orals. But perhaps you could make the first strip (foreplay strip) to check SexLab strip options.

Yeah I agree, I like the foreplays!

I did the new Camilla and Irileth, went very well, new dialogue is great as always! I'm on to finsih up Ysolda in a bit, just need to hunt down that damn Ma'draan now! Bug report though; if you check Ma'Draan's inventory you can actually buy his letter to Ysolda, and when you give him his cut of the sleeping tree sap you can also buy it back from him.

Also by the way Danica still mentions Dragonborn Desires in a way, if not quite directly, she's the last one that does it.

Also while in the temple I decided to check up on Nazeem's poor neglected wife. I may add her to Amorous Lovers Faction, although having her get added by one of the other lovers new quests like Ria will would be great!

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/541901991515377413/10538D12305DB712513D3136BF82C0728C2AE10A/

Yeah I agree, I like the foreplays!

I did the new Camilla and Irileth, went very well, new dialogue is great as always! I'm on to finsih up Ysolda in a bit, just need to hunt down that damn Ma'draan now! Bug report though; if you check Ma'Draan's inventory you can actually buy his letter to Ysolda, and when you give him his cut of the sleeping tree sap you can also buy it back from him.

Also by the way Danica still mentions Dragonborn Desires in a way, if not quite directly, she's the last one that does it.

Also while in the temple I decided to check up on Nazeem's poor neglected wife. I may add her to Amorous Lovers Faction, although having her get added by one of the other lovers new quests like Ria will would be great!

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/541901991515377413/10538D12305DB712513D3136BF82C0728C2AE10A/

you do that at kynareth temple ? oh rude ... XD

I've started a new game as a hot lesdom for max roleplay . version 2.03 is great btw. i'm loving all the new dialogue etc.  I started with Gerdur. gave her a good strapon workout and before I got a chance to speak to her again or any quest update text could show on screen, Hod said " you need to leave ". that is what people say when you are trespassing. I left quick, before he called the gaurds. a fluke? or something I did wrong?

Sounds like something went wrong when Ralof introduced you, their disposition is supposed to get raised enough that you can sleep in there and take any food (anything below 50 gp or so), and at that point you're never told to leave. For example after killing the bandit leader for Annekke her house becomes safe resting place because her disposition gets raised, same with Stylgja once you've delivered the letters. Once that has happened you won't get told to leave. Some mods can interferte with it however, for example when I tried to do Missing in Action on one save I was told to leave by Avulstein Gray-Mane instead of being asked to help, when you're supposed to get enough disposition automatically. Sometimes weridly enough I'm told to leave by innkeepers and shopkeepers during the day (they never call the guard or warn you, they just repeat over and over "you need to leave"), merely trading with them once fixes it however.

Once Stylgja was interfered with somehow, even though it wasn't a crime to take her food, when I took it to keep her mother fed for the journey to Markarth she sent Hired Thugs after me to teach me a lesson. Yeah that makes sense...

It is not. My guess is you used winrar or winzip to unpack, instead of 7z. It's a common issue.

First, this archive downloads with 37 kB of total size, no matter how many times I retry to fetch it. It should be 51.64 MB at full integrity.

Second, handling an undamaged 7z archive with WinRAR is not an issue by any means, it's a feature. This archive however, cannot be opened with any of them.

Third, I always let NMM to unpack mod archives, since I prefer sparing efforts for higher challenges. This archive though, cannot be installed with NMM due to an error.

Fourth, dedicated users may explicitly endorse updates to their preferred mods before even testing the newborn archive. They are right on the one hand because this mod is really worth its endorsement.

My guess is something went wrong on the server side, without the developer or the publisher being concerned. I kindly ask FoxFinger to consider reuploading the latest archive. Thanks in advance.

First, this archive downloads with 37 kB of total size, no matter how many times I retry to fetch it. It should be 51.64 MB at full integrity.

Second, handling an undamaged 7z archive with WinRAR is not an issue by any means, it's a feature. This archive however, cannot be opened with any of them.

Third, I always let NMM to unpack mod archives, since I prefer sparing efforts for higher challenges. This archive though, cannot be installed with NMM due to an error.

Fourth, dedicated users may explicitly endorse updates to their preferred mods before even testing the newborn archive. They are right on the one hand because this mod is really worth its endorsement.

My guess is something went wrong on the server side, without the developer or the publisher being concerned. I kindly ask FoxFinger to consider reuploading the latest archive. Thanks in advance.

As you can see more than you are having this issue now, it seems to be something wrong with the Lover's Lab servers. Some authors are resorting to uploading to alternate hosts, most often MEGA.nz.

Thanks Fox!

The regular download is still not working, but I was able to download it using the additional link. Keep up the good work mate!

Edit:

OK, not sure if there is an issue on my end, but I was upgrading from version 1321 and got the dreaded "Missing Content" warning and a CTD once it actually loaded the save.

The name of the new file is different (skyrim_mods_amorous_adventures), perhaps that was the reason for the missing content message. The zip file itself looks like it was intact (52.8MB), but when I installed it completed very quickly where as removing the old file took 20 seconds or so (not sure if this even means anything). I'll try removing it and reinstalling 1133 to see what happens... (FYI the character I tried is brand new, LVL3 but I did start the quest where the gal sends you to darkwater crossing. The Mark of Love..)

Update: I reinstalled 1321 and it seems to be working. It took some time for NMM to install it, so I'm thinking that the instant install for the new file means something isn't connecting properly...

OK, not sure if there is an issue on my end, but I was upgrading from version 1133 and got the dreaded "Missing Content" warning and a CTD once it actually loaded the save.

The name of the new file is different (skyrim_mods_amorous_adventures), perhaps that was the reason for the missing content message. The zip file itself looks like it was intact (52.8MB), but when I installed it completed very quickly where as removing the old file took 20 seconds or so (not sure if this even means anything). I'll try removing it and reinstalling 1133 to see what happens... (FYI the character I tried is brand new, LVL3 but I did start the quest where the gal sends you to darkwater crossing.)

Amorous Adventures requires SexLab and Dawnguard.

If you have those, you should be golden.  There is some clean-up I did, so you may get that message about stuff no longer being in the Mod.

OK, not sure if there is an issue on my end, but I was upgrading from version 1133 and got the dreaded "Missing Content" warning and a CTD once it actually loaded the save.

The name of the new file is different (skyrim_mods_amorous_adventures), perhaps that was the reason for the missing content message. The zip file itself looks like it was intact (52.8MB), but when I installed it completed very quickly where as removing the old file took 20 seconds or so (not sure if this even means anything). I'll try removing it and reinstalling 1133 to see what happens... (FYI the character I tried is brand new, LVL3 but I did start the quest where the gal sends you to darkwater crossing.)

Amorous Adventures requires SexLab and Dawnguard.

If you have those, you should be golden.  There is some clean-up I did, so you may get that message about stuff no longer being in the Mod.

Yep, I completed a large portion of the quests on another character and things seemed to be working properly with the older version. As I mentioned in the previous post, it instantly installed where the older version took about 15-20 seconds, so I'm wondering if there might be an issue on that front.

But as I said, it might just be an issue on my side...  :^)

I'll try it again later and let you know what I find. If you can confirm that the newer file is supposed to install instantly (with NMM), then it probably is something on my side.