41 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:

I would like a mod that let me carry on from Nobody Escapes Cidhna Mine on the side of the Forsworn,

Have you played

It is only a handful of quests that you can do after you escape, some are repeatable, some aren't even related to Cidhna Mine or the Forsworn at all, but its a pretty cool mod.  

13 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

I know Delzaron harbors an intent to redo TitD from scratch, but that would do nothing at all to make the original mod playable. He's redoing Forsworn Story right now

I read the dialogue between Delzaron and yourself where he was talking about redoing TiD but bemoaning the time and and effort it would require. Ten minutes later he is asking people for ideas on expanding his other mods! ? Only Delzaron . . . ?

I really wish this whole issue could move forward somehow. I'll bet that there are already lots of 'dead' mods where individual users have tweaked them for their own use but cannot share them because of permissions etc.

3 hours ago, jc321 said:

I don't suppose there's a way to persuade you to consider updating Slave of Tramriel?, that's up for adoption and there's quite a bit of content either not enabled or parts just waiting to be added to.

I really know nothing about it. I heard it was incompatible with this and that, so I never tried it.

It seems not to play well with Amputator framework loaded (doesn't appear in MCM. although you can get sent via simple slavery still) but once running it's pretty stable (as long as you turn off ragdoll in mcm), the previous author had added some additional buildings and a couple of scripts that sadly aren't enabled (still working out how to enable them!) but it had such potential. 

If you ever had the inclination to try, worth a visit!

BTW, (incase you do) the day/night cycle is broken but can be easily fixed by editing the bedactivator package as the code is commented out.

• 2 months later...

Quick questions:

Do the slaves come pre-set with "giant boobs" bodies shown in the screenshot?  Or is it going to use my default female body?

If you kill a slave master, what becomes of the slaves?  Do they just stand around? Run away? Become yours? Become regular NPCs? Become potential followers?

I am pretty sure it is going to use your default female body.  There is a texture pack but it adds items like glasses and stuff mostly.  There are patches to use Devious Devices with also.

I use a Bodychange which means that I get some flat chested slaves that I'm not for sure if they are from this mod or cursed loot or something else.

When you attack a slave or one of the slavers, the slave shows as your enemy and will run a bit and occasionally kneel down as if to hide or shield itself.  If I don't kill the slave it may wonder around the road and I might see it later. 

I use a Paradise Halls mod that allows you to make slaves.  I think they worked hard to make it where you could regenerate the slave as your slave.  For the most part I don't think they are capable of becoming a follower unless there is another mod that can do that.  I really like Paradise Halls but there are a a lot of versions and variations.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/19/2020 at 9:10 PM, Ammo12ga said:

I use a Paradise Halls mod that allows you to make slaves.  I think they worked hard to make it where you could regenerate the slave as your slave.  For the most part I don't think they are capable of becoming a follower unless there is another mod that can do that.  I really like Paradise Halls but there are a a lot of versions and variations.

Look here: Paradise Halls Enhanced (pahe) repacked with the customary addons - Quest - LoversLab  this one is the newest as far as I know. And I have used it to enslave the NPC's of this mod before. It does work.

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/8/2020 at 9:08 PM, Lupine00 said:

It's really a tricky situation. If I work on it, and then there are complaints... Sure, I can just take it down again, but then it's a bunch of wasted time.

Sorry for the late response, but wouldn't a fork alleviate that? Since there's know  way of knowing if the original author is even still breathing, let alone intends to come back and work on the mod (Though I hope he is and does- I kinda like a darker, more desperate, uglier skyrim. Makes more sense to me, thematically) 

1 hour ago, Wolfshrike said:

Sorry for the late response, but wouldn't a fork alleviate that?

No, because if they deny the right to fork, you can't fork.

I have so much stuff that needs finishing up right now I don't need another anyway.

TitD still needs a few dialogs fixing ... I did thousands. Literally. It's huge.

TiR still needs fixing for latest DD before I upload the other fixes.

I could spend ages on TiR because there are a few broken bits - not loads of broken bits - but fixing them would still take a lot of time and testing.

SLAX - back to working on that now. Finally.

SLD - so much I want to do there.

If I can get past all that, I might add MME integration to the dairy, even if I don't do anything else, and if it's lost one day, it's lost, but in the meantime ... working dairy! But if someone does it before me, great. Not that it seems likely, I've been waiting years for it already.

On 5/28/2020 at 8:40 AM, netruss1964 said:

Look here: Paradise Halls Enhanced (pahe) repacked with the customary addons - Quest - LoversLab  this one is the newest as far as I know. And I have used it to enslave the NPC's of this mod before. It does work.

If you don't enslave a unique slave girl, the mod will generate a random npc next time that you visit that cell. I've enslaved desirable (to me) npcs before to come back to something I didn't want . Try recycleactor next time and see if you really want to enslave it.

Hope someone can help me...... thinking back at least a year ago I either role played really good, or looking back through a dream, or need to admit I'm getting old and loosing it. LOL

Anyway, the human dairy part of this mod, was there and addon or in original mod where you could "help" contribute milk, or actually be hired as one of the cows ?

Im not thinking of devious stories where you help the farm. iirc you could eat from troft and give milk you made to the cowherd that is in the milking room.

1 hour ago, NIkki1564 said:

Hope someone can help me...... thinking back at least a year ago I either role played really good, or looking back through a dream, or need to admit I'm getting old and loosing it. LOL

Anyway, the human dairy part of this mod, was there and addon or in original mod where you could "help" contribute milk, or actually be hired as one of the cows ?

Im not thinking of devious stories where you help the farm. iirc you could eat from troft and give milk you made to the cowherd that is in the milking room.

Stop playing Skyrim and start dreaming all day!

Your fantasies are better than the Skyrim reality ?

Maybe you role played it with MME?

That would be too crazy, but maybe SRR (slaverun) added something like that? ?

1 hour ago, donttouchmethere said:

Stop playing Skyrim and start dreaming all day!

Your fantasies are better than the Skyrim reality ?

Maybe you role played it with MME?

That would be too crazy, but maybe SRR (slaverun) added something like that? ?

Right !?!?!?!?

I know I've tinkered with editing mods and idle markers but couldnt see any options for that so, Old age and senility has it's advantages :D

Thanks for the reply though !!!!

• 1 month later...

I don't know why, but its this mod causing me to crash outside of Whiterun, and crash within all other cities (And risk crashes going near the open ones, Fal, Mor, Daw). Any ideas? This used to work perfectly for me on a different Computer, and now I can't see where I went wrong.

IF not, id be welcome to any other mods that add more Slave NPCs like this around. Are there any like this mod out there? Can't seem to find one.

7 hours ago, Cooli167 said:

I don't know why, but its this mod causing me to crash outside of Whiterun, and crash within all other cities (And risk crashes going near the open ones, Fal, Mor, Daw). Any ideas? This used to work perfectly for me on a different Computer, and now I can't see where I went wrong.

IF not, id be welcome to any other mods that add more Slave NPCs like this around. Are there any like this mod out there? Can't seem to find one.

14 hours ago, Cooli167 said:

This mod is crash free. I worked for several weeks to make sure it was. You've either added too many NPC mods, or have a mod that causes a mesh conflict, Script Overload, or installed it incorrectly. All common issues with any mod.

On 8/18/2020 at 4:33 PM, nomkaz said:

This mod is crash free. I worked for several weeks to make sure it was. You've either added too many NPC mods, or have a mod that causes a mesh conflict, Script Overload, or installed it incorrectly. All common issues with any mod.

Thanks for replying. Looks like it's time to cull some mods!

Question: I use survival mods, so seeing nude slave girls being paraded through Winterhold on 31 Evening Star in the middle of a blizzard is...harmful to the immersiveness.

Is there a mod for the mod to ensure that people are wearing sufficient clothing for their current location?  (Slave Girls is the biggest offender for me in the area of NPC clothing, but not the only one)

• 2 weeks later...