On 8/22/2019 at 4:02 AM, rookie189 said:

Hey, I'm having a problem with the slaves "stuttering", when I get close to any of the girls they'll randomly change bound positions or equip various clothes (just clothes, it dosent affect the devious devices) after a brief moment of what I assume is script lag. Oddly enough it dosent seem to affect the slavers at all, just the girls themselves. It also dosent happen if I just watch from a distance, its only when I get close, like maybe something to do with cell change?

Has anyone else had this issue or is it just me?

Seems you have a mod installed that effects slave outfits?

Maybe SLSF?

An global NPC outfit manager/replacer?

Slaverun and a conflicting slave girls patch?

What are the cloth types that get changed?

Screenshots or at least a more detailed information would help.

On 8/22/2019 at 4:02 AM, rookie189 said:

randomly change bound positions

could be from old DFW or old SD+?

Screenshots or at least a more detailed information would help.

Hydragorgons slavegirls don't get into furniture right away, they only load after a while in cell or if you start a conversation and update the slave like that.

it's more like an idle position and not a static zaz furniture

if you have a mod that effects the idle of slavegirls or zaz furniture it might effect them too

17 hours ago, korbe said:

hi, sadly this mod is making my game CTD constantly in Whiterun!

seems to work in other places like the dairy farm near markarath works fine

but whiterun is crash city now! had to remove it. not sure what the issue could be. sux

I doubt that Hydragorgon's Slavegirls is alone cause of a CTD in Whiterun.

Especially if HSG only makes your game crash in Whiterun, but works everywhere else.

Check Monoman1's tweaks out for a HSG patch.

Also check if the requirements are right, means zaz and friends.

Too many NPC maybe already in Whiterun?

Run bodyslide for zaz in the category "unassigned"?

There are too many possibilities to create CTD in Whiterun^^

And not to forget:

skse.ini

crash fixes

ENBoost

its probably npc count, whiterun's a busy place & I have a few of these follower 'packs'

so I may have hit my limit! too bad but still gotta remove this, sux when u realize games can only do so much & mods are already pushing games over their limits! thx

This mod will be featured in my adult let's play The Erotic Scriptures : Sc.2 Ve.15 'Got Milk?'

Coming soon! google it! ltr

After much testing, I've found that my infinite load screens are being caused by the ZaZ restraints equipped on the slave girls or any character for that matter. If a character is wearing any zaz restraint in a cell that I try to load into it will get stuck in an infinite load. I tried removing the Outfits from the mod in TES5Edit and game will load properly then. I've tried installing deviously patched hydra slavegirls to overwrite the ZAZ outfits which will allow me to load. However it seems that the Slavegirls AI packages are broken by wearing Devious Devices. They will not follow the slave traders or their owners and instead just stand still. Wondering if anyone has any ideas of what to do here. I've already got all of the memory fix patches and crash fixes etc.

30 minutes ago, asdfasdf883 said:

After much testing, I've found that my infinite load screens are being caused by the ZaZ restraints equipped on the slave girls or any character for that matter. If a character is wearing any zaz restraint in a cell that I try to load into it will get stuck in an infinite load. I tried removing the Outfits from the mod in TES5Edit and game will load properly then. I've tried installing deviously patched hydra slavegirls to overwrite the ZAZ outfits which will allow me to load. However it seems that the Slavegirls AI packages are broken by wearing Devious Devices. They will not follow the slave traders or their owners and instead just stand still. Wondering if anyone has any ideas of what to do here. I've already got all of the memory fix patches and crash fixes etc.

Don't forget about Monoman1's HSG tweak!

You can get issues with HSG, because they have too much chatter via (?) quest aliases, because quest aliases are limited this can slow down or stop other mods from working.

and...

OH-HA!

Your up to something there.

I use the DD replacer too.

The slaves on the roads still follow the slavers, but the ones in cities don't follower the slavers anymore.

I thought it's because of JK city replacer. Installed that at the same time as I started to use the DD replacer.

BTW, did you use the version from the topic without CD dependency?

On 9/25/2019 at 9:39 AM, korbe said:

its probably npc count, whiterun's a busy place & I have a few of these follower 'packs'

so I may have hit my limit! too bad but still gotta remove this, sux when u realize games can only do so much & mods are already pushing games over their limits! thx

This mod will be featured in my adult let's play The Erotic Scriptures : Sc.2 Ve.15 'Got Milk?'

Coming soon! google it! ltr

Will do!

Give the HSG at least one last try with @Monoman1's tweak.

It reduces the range the HGS slavers start comments on their slaves (via quest aliases), so maybe it helps if it is reduced?

21 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

Will do!

Give the HSG at least one last try with @Monoman1's tweak.

It reduces the range the HGS slavers start comments on their slaves (via quest aliases), so maybe it helps if it is reduced?

Thanks for the response. I have the one from Legume on Devious Framework, so the quest aliases range comments are already adjusted. I also am using the one without the CD dependency on Deviously patched slavegirls. 

9 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

Might be also an LO issue, I will keep an eye on it now on my new setup.

I just fixed the deviously patched Hydra Slavegirls issue where the slaves don't follow, there is an AI package called zad_BoundNPCSandbox in Devious Devices - Integration that overwrites NPC packages with a package that stands still when a heavy bondage devious device is equipped onto them. Deleting that package allows for NPC's to retain their follow AI package. You can use this file to fix it in your game too. Now that I have this patch I don't think I'll need help with figuring out the ZaZ infinite load issue. 

Devious Devices - Integration NPC Sandbox Patch.esp

3 hours ago, asdfasdf883 said:

I just fixed the deviously patched Hydra Slavegirls issue where the slaves don't follow, there is an AI package called zad_BoundNPCSandbox in Devious Devices - Integration that overwrites NPC packages with a package that stands still when a heavy bondage devious device is equipped onto them. Deleting that package allows for NPC's to retain their follow AI package. You can use this file to fix it in your game too. Now that I have this patch I don't think I'll need help with figuring out the ZaZ infinite load issue. 

Devious Devices - Integration NPC Sandbox Patch.esp 5.88 kB · 1 download

I will certainly try that one, thx for sharing.

Also maybe this solves some other issues I see in my game... hopefully.

About my HSG observation:

> wilderness slavers slaves follow them, but they get random bondage devices, so not all would get hit by zad_BoundNPCSandbox.

> unique HSG slaver slaves seem to have no issues to follow, but they rarely are in heavy bondage

> hostages are all always in heavy bondage and get stuck

Now all makes sense, the zad_BoundNPCSandbox thingy must be something new in 4.3.

Also this would be important to know for PAHE slave owners, because the heavy DD bondage would prevent them from idle/sandbox!

Is the patch for DDi 4.3 or 4.3a?

EDIT:

Also the more think about it... that might cause issues for SD+ follower enslavement too if the followers get transferred to Mistwatch or just get stuck.

I just observed that if I remove the SD bondage, the followers where able to run to Mistwatch.

On the other hand, the zad_boundnpcsandbox script seems to to fire reliable, because just putting heavy bondage on a NPC not always stops them from moving around. ?‍♂️

• 3 weeks later...

Not sure if I downloaded everything since the mod doesn't list the files.  I grabbed Main and Textures for 827, but the MCM menu has "A" "B" "c" and "D" groups all unchecked, was that intentional or not done yet and just there for a placeholder?

GuruSR.

On 10/16/2019 at 1:57 PM, GuruSR said:

Not sure if I downloaded everything since the mod doesn't list the files.  I grabbed Main and Textures for 827, but the MCM menu has "A" "B" "c" and "D" groups all unchecked, was that intentional or not done yet and just there for a placeholder?

GuruSR.

The MCM menu serves no purpose. I guess it was for future development but never used. Someone, somewhere on this thread had offered up a patch to remove the menu, saving a slot.

On 9/27/2019 at 6:11 AM, asdfasdf883 said:

So, i'm suffering from the exact same problem : infinite loads, using ZAZ 8. It happens in the dungeons added by the mod, i dont think i've seen it anywhere else so far (will update if i do). The tomb of Snorri near solitude works fine but there arent any restraints in there so that might be the reason its the only one of these mod locations that loads. 

Everything has been sorted with loot, no errors. No other problems with mods on this install either, using USLEEP and stuff ofc.

I dont really know how to go about solving this, i'm okay with removing a few collars if they are the problem but i'm not very familiar with TES5Edit, barely used it in the past.

Posting my load order here if anyone has an idea, any help would be greatly appreciated 

Spoiler

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
hdtHighHeel.esm
SexLab.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
BeeingFemale.esm
daymoyl.esm
Cutting Room Floor.esp
SkyUI.esp
FNIS.esp
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
Sextreme-FF_Series.esp
Sextreme-G_Series.esp
Sextreme Pinups.esp
SlaveTats.esp
SlaveTatsEventsBridge.esp
Zipsuit.esp
Halo's Poser.esp
Book Covers Skyrim.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp
hydra_slavegirls.esp
SexLab-Stories.esp
sanguinesDebauchery.esp
SimpleSlavery.esp
SexLab_Dialogues.esp
MazzRend.esp
Remodeled Armor.esp
FNISspells.esp
TimingIsEverything.esp
TimingIsEverything - Afflicted Fix.esp
KS Hairdo's.esp
BedUndressDLC.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
Remodeled Armor - Underwear.esp
gitgud greaves.esp
gitgud greaves (dawnguard).esp
gitgud greaves (dragonborn).esp
Annekke.esp
BW Aranea.esp
BW Beleval.esp
BW Borgakh.esp
BW Delphine.esp
Frea.esp
BW Illia.esp
Jordis.esp
BW Lydia.esp
Mjoll.esp
Sylgja.esp
Taarie.esp
Temba.esp
Ysolda.esp
Adrianne.esp
Hulda.esp
Idgrod the younger.esp
Karliah.esp
Maven.esp
Sapphire.esp
Tonilia.esp
Aela.esp
BTRH_Camilla.esp
BTRH_Muiri.esp
BTRH_Rayya.esp
zzLSAR.esp
SexLab-StoriesDevious.esp
RosaFollower.esp
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
SBF Brelyna.esp
SBF DB-Inisiate.esp
SBF Ingjard.esp
SBF Iona.esp
SBF Jenassa.esp
xo3dBukTest.esp
SexLabMatchMaker.esp
FNISSexyMove.esp
BeeingFemaleBasicAddOn.esp
UIExtensions.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
SLALAnimObj.esp
SexLabDefeat.esp
dcc-dm2.esp
SexLab_DibellaCult.esp

• 1 month later...
6 hours ago, evilblade said:

Hi, guys.

Could someone tell me what can be wrong? I tried installing this mod manually and with MO, but regardless - I see this nonsense in it's options and game freezes (music keeps playing, tho) everytime I walk into some house from the outside.

OVRIzs7h90zs9LVQQC2zeUuF7jeMwwFb6X4Ympfj

It's the normal MCM layout, it's pretty useless since the mod isn't updated anymore.  You can either forget it or use the Monoman Tweak mod to remove the MCM entirely.

20 hours ago, mangalo said:

It's the normal MCM layout, it's pretty useless since the mod isn't updated anymore.  You can either forget it or use the Monoman Tweak mod to remove the MCM entirely.

ooookay... but it still doen't answer the question why does the game freezes when I enter any building :(

also, when I made a save inside the Sleeping Giant inn and loaded it after installing this mod - there WAS a slavegirl, but then again, when I exit the inn and try to enter it again (or any other house for that matter) there's a black screen whith my current level and an exp-bar wich remains forever in this state :(

I even tried to start a new game, but after I finished Helgen and arrived at Riverwood - the first attempt to enter a house... well you guessed it :(

• 2 weeks later...