Thanks for the awesome mod!

I'm running into some problems with the botox patching though

Hopefully someone can tell me what I'm doing wrong.

Following the steps in the quoted post here are the exact steps I took (I'll add pictures as well so we can both check that I did the correct steps):

•  Disabled all mods modifying heads or character textures
  •  Added the correct entries to SkyrimEditor.ini
  • Ete4dYf.png
  •  Ran Creation kit with my selected mod active, and the two botox mods selected
  • 721811372_2019-05-1904_55_01-Data.png.e3f2a11915aece20a583a706932ef9e1.png
  •  Skipped errors and selected one NPC to export, as a test (Imu Giza) the slave in a cage in riverwood
  • 947238580_2019-05-1904_58_06-ObjectWindow.png.95284c3e3db5e84b0f65866b21cb4687.png
  •  Export Completed
  • Auibo24.png
  • Exit creation kit without saving the plugin and boot skyrim from NMM
  • The horrifying result (IIs she supposed to look like this?):
  • 628831322_2019-05-1905_01_48-SkyrimModLocations.png.a42c13dc3510837986931803b12f1480.png

Can someone tell me where I missed a step?

Mod Load Order Here:

216794291_2019-05-1905_02_39-NexusModManager(0_70.6)-Skyrim.png.a8e371ae101bd95b4a52913fe1849f67.png

2019-05-19 04_55_01-Data.png

20 minutes ago, jimmyyu said:

The horrifying result (IIs she supposed to look like this?):

looks right to me^^

for your test you have choosen one of the 5 hydragon special slavegirls

means they are all red and have black hair like daedra

it looks like she has a no-nude body on your setup

I use botox too (without the chargen tho):

Spoiler

65218944_enb2019_05_0820_08_45_45.jpg.6437f0ed98df1a7e40e79789785c1584.jpg

9 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

looks right to me^^

for your test you have choosen one of the 5 hydragon special slavegirls

means they are all red and have black hair like daedra

it looks like she has a no-nude body on your setup

I use botox too (without the chargen tho):

Reveal hidden contents

65218944_enb2019_05_0820_08_45_45.jpg.6437f0ed98df1a7e40e79789785c1584.jpg

I was doing the process properly, but as it turns out the issue was using it without the textures lol. 

For anyone else that comes here, this is the difference between exporting from creation kit with just Botox, vs exporting with the texture pack installed.

695263829_2019-05-1914_45_05-Clippings.png.94a00f249e752f112879b0f6943ad64c.png

And here I was like: "She actually looks uglier than vanilla somehow!"

Thanks for the help guys!

(Bonus pic of the character ingame)

2019-05-18 22_05_28-20190518215406_1.jpg ‎- Photos.png

• 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, sasha26662 said:

Translate it to SE. Without it, it is sad. I love this mod.

I'm using it on SE. Check out Cathedral Assets Optimizer on Nexus, it will change everything. Not sure how it works on other mod managers but on MO2 you install the mod, point CAO at the directory and run it. It handles everything but scripts but works on most mods. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/18/2019 at 7:00 PM, neksulus said:

I have black face bug most of the npc. Im using bijin mods, and unp body. How can i get rid off.

For the blackface issue if you do a Google search there is a process you can do I believe it is either with Tes 5 edit order CK where you are basically refreshing those people and it fixes the bug. This is also been known to happen with bijin and other mods

hmm on the beta version when i fast travel or enter muatras human dairy my game ctd. log dont show anything wrong thou

I am seeing the same thing along with some clipping and was wondering if anyone else has, has come across this and if so if anyone has come up with a solution

• 3 weeks later...

I'm having the usual mismatched head and body options. I'm not using Botox so I think the problem is my CBBE Mature Skin Texture, since people kept asking for CBBE compatibility mods. I'm curious as to why this mod has so many skin color problems when I haven't seen any with 90% of other Sexlab mods (Stories has at least one bugged NPC, but if I can figure out what's wrong here I can probably fix that mod too). I'm going to editing the actors in the Creation Kit, but what do I need to do specifically? I've only used to CK to change a preset to my character's face before.

• 2 weeks later...

Iam also looking to change the npcs either via setrace (not sure its persistent) or npc visual transfer (super tideous)

someone a better idea?

not into yellow bodys and bald heads :D

but my real question.... how to,eliminate that annoying invisible dogbelt bug??? Imtried to replace it with the zaz unnp dogbelt textures, didnt change a thing.

On 1/31/2018 at 3:09 PM, Sospice said:

It's the doggiebelt_0.nif item that's causing the issue. I tried copying the file from zaz version 7 over the version 8 file and it's the same issue.  That means version 8 probably isn't pointing to the file properly. 

Edit; I found the problem. 

female biped model references;

ZaZ-UltimateDataPack\ZaZ - Accessories\Restraints\06ZaZ-GSBDoggieBelt\DoggieBelt_1.nif

It should read;
ZaZ-UltimateDataPack\ZaZ - Accessories\Restraints\04ZAZ - GSBShackles\DoggieBelt_0.nif

It's an easy fix.

I would have posted this in the ZAZ thread but it seems to be gone and I don't see a way to comment on the OP. Can someone let the creator of ZAZanimation pack v 8.0 know?

I am trying to fix this for my game. Someone detailed instructions please. I edited out the doggiebelt from outfit via tes5edit from every outfit its in but either there is another invisible making item or it just didnt work.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/4/2019 at 3:45 PM, hththt666777 said:

I am trying to fix this for my game. Someone detailed instructions please. I edited out the doggiebelt from outfit via tes5edit from every outfit its in but either there is another invisible making item or it just didnt work.

You would open up Creation kit, click "data", choose ZazAnimationPack.esm and set it as the active file (if you use mod organizer, do this on a separate profile with only Zaz and its dependencies active, makes it a bit quicker and easier, no idea how you do it without mod organizer), chose options for "yes to all" or "ignore" for warnings.

Once creationkit has loaded the files, in the object window go to "character/items/armor/armor addon/  and find the zbfBeltGSBDoggieAA item in that list. Double click that and middle left area of  that window has an option for "female biped model", click the select button. Change the 0 to a 1 in the file path. 

then click "ok" when done, save/ export the file as you would.

I have had an issue where the file ends up in the overwrite in mod organizer and when I move it back to its place in the zaz folder, it acts like it's a new file. At that point your best option is to start a new game with the new file. I think there's other ways around that but I can't recall it.

If none of this makes sense to you, I'd suggest looking on youtube for an intro to creationkit for skyrim video and watching some of it to get a feel for how it operates. You don't need to be an expert since this is a really simple edit. The trick is knowing how to move around in it, and how to properly save a file you are editing.

*edit - I am not sure if you can do this in tessedit. I think you can, but this how I did it. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, I'm having a problem with the slaves "stuttering", when I get close to any of the girls they'll randomly change bound positions or equip various clothes (just clothes, it dosent affect the devious devices) after a brief moment of what I assume is script lag. Oddly enough it dosent seem to affect the slavers at all, just the girls themselves. It also dosent happen if I just watch from a distance, its only when I get close, like maybe something to do with cell change?

Has anyone else had this issue or is it just me?