1 hour ago, nomkaz said:

1. Thank you.

2. This mod puts Slavegirls all over Skyrim, there's about 300 of them. Interior mods have no incompatibilities with this mod.

3. Use LOOT, not every mod needs a specific load order. If not mentioned on the mod page, assume none is needed.

4. This mod comes with it's own bodies, so CBBE 3BBB will have no effect unless you use the in game controller on them, but doing that may cause blackface bug      as they have UNP bodies. (why? The mod author preferred UNP. Can I change them? 300 bodies. Nope. If/when I learn to do stuff like that, converting to High      Poly Head would be my priority.)

ok

thanks again for amazing work.?

I would wish that this mod would do a little bit more than just threaten to enslave you when you ask a slaver where he/she is bringing the slave ... to bad .... there is no real mod that makes real use of slaves i know there is Deviously enslaved but ... your follower can and will block enslavement when you enable it ... That is not the same. But i like that this mod opens up a word a bit more and makes the streets and roads of skyrim more lively.

Thank you very much for this mod

32 minutes ago, Baltasarr80 said:

I would wish that this mod would do a little bit more than just threaten to enslave you when you ask a slaver where he/she is bringing the slave ... to bad .... there is no real mod that makes real use of slaves i know there is Deviously enslaved but ... your follower can and will block enslavement when you enable it ... That is not the same. But i like that this mod opens up a word a bit more and makes the streets and roads of skyrim more lively.

Thank you very much for this mod

It/they are really just eye candy. If you try to do much with the NPC's from this mod odd things can happen. I just use it to add NPC's to the game for aesthetic reasons. I mostly just leave them to their own devices.

Hm, no idea whether something went wrong during installation, but I only have an MCM menu with options to enable "A" to "D" in "Group 1" to "Group 3"... There doesn't seem to be any documentation either that'd explain what that means, so if anyone knows what's going on, could they let me know please? ?

This mod crashes when I enter some cells.  Note when I say "this mod", I mean that disabling this mod fixes it.  For example, entering the New Gnisis Cornerclub in Windhelm or Beggar's Row in Riften would result in a CTD.  xEdit is not showing any conflicts or errors regarding this mod.  I fixed those cells by deleting the spawn for the skoomaslut in those cells.  However, now I am encountering another CTD in Markarth (which I think is the MarkarthMainGate cell) and deleting the skoomaslut spawn did not fix it.  The first time I entered the cell, when Margaret is attacked, it loaded normally.  I only noticed this when I left the cell then came back later, doing the Thieves Guild quest, entering the cell again via Calcelmo's Laboratory.

My guess is some wandering slave/slave owner is currently in that cell, is broken, and I need to disable them, but I don't know if there is a command or any way to get all the NPCs currently in that cell that there at the moment, without going into the cell.

Attached loadorder and last papyrus log.

Turns out the mesh I had for the Alik'r hood was broken.  Reverting it to vanilla fixed it.

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/1/2021 at 2:13 AM, Heroine HoneyCrotch said:

I got to get back to it, first go sucked. Mod adds so many npcs through quest or lvl markers. my better botox patchers wants npcs to be physically placed. When npcs come into the game through lvl markers or scripted quest shit I have to use sub patcher, less hairs are in play and the hairs that are in play are 50-50 good and just ok,almost no great hairs if any. there was also a couple little things with that mod that makes it a no go for my LO,nothing faulty with mod that I can remember. The main things being all the extra ai packages running plus all the work that was left on the table with mod,like you really can't buy Belethors slave girl "if i had a sister i would sell her" 

So I will revisit a botoxed version here soon but it won't have the best hairs because of how slaves girls are placed into the game. 

Don't want to impose too much, but did you ever getting around to completing this?

5 hours ago, Lute said:

Don't want to impose too much, but did you ever getting around to completing this?

I'll have to look tonight, see if I had file I was playing with, if not I can run mod through patcher in Ck but either way its the same thing, almost all females will be patched with what I refer to as my Bandit Patcher which is not great stuff, the improved face mesh is in play and its no vanilla hair but the hair variety is a little low and there are not that many really good hairs in play. 

I'll find or would have to remake tonight, it only take 15-20 minutes, no problem. 

On 3/23/2021 at 6:57 AM, Heroine HoneyCrotch said:

I'll have to look tonight, see if I had file I was playing with, if not I can run mod through patcher in Ck but either way its the same thing, almost all females will be patched with what I refer to as my Bandit Patcher which is not great stuff, the improved face mesh is in play and its no vanilla hair but the hair variety is a little low and there are not that many really good hairs in play. 

I'll find or would have to remake tonight, it only take 15-20 minutes, no problem. 

I couldn't get to it last night, worse case scenario will be this weekend. I got hammered yesterday at work and dont think today is going to be any better.(I like work so not too bad)

16 hours ago, Heroine HoneyCrotch said:

I couldn't get to it last night, worse case scenario will be this weekend. I got hammered yesterday at work and dont think today is going to be any better.(I like work so not too bad)

No problem, take all the time you need. I wasn't expecting anything to come of my question, so just knowing you're still working on it is fantastic!

On 3/24/2021 at 11:51 PM, Lute said:

No problem, take all the time you need. I wasn't expecting anything to come of my question, so just knowing you're still working on it is fantastic!

This upload has not been tested. 

There is quest related stuff that can throw off extra hairline added by ks hair.  There is chance this mods quest can get us Botoxed users goofed up. I went through and I patched all females with my bandit patcher(no extra hairline) I backed up that initial file and repatched a good amount of females with better patcher. If you find invisible npcs or weird hair glitch(extra hairline rendering on anywhere other than top of head) feel free to report. 

This upload needs some form of Botoxed installed so hair on head nif data can find textures.  This upload needs to be installed manually, open zip and copy and paste 2 folders into either data folder or folder for this mod. 

HydSlaveBotoxed.7z

1 hour ago, Heroine HoneyCrotch said:

This upload has not been tested. 

There is quest related stuff that can throw off extra hairline added by ks hair.  There is chance this mods quest can get us Botoxed users goofed up. I went through and I patched all females with my bandit patcher(no extra hairline) I backed up that initial file and repatched a good amount of females with better patcher. If you find invisible npcs or weird hair glitch(extra hairline rendering on anywhere other than top of head) feel free to report. 

This upload needs some form of Botoxed installed so hair on head nif data can find textures.  This upload needs to be installed manually, open zip and copy and paste 2 folders into either data folder or folder for this mod. 

HydSlaveBotoxed.7z 137.55 MB · 3 downloads

Might need to get rid of tga files that/if came with mod.   ???

I trash tga files everytime, seems like they're not needed

• 1 month later...

Many years ago for a tabletop roleplaying I had a culture that had thease slavegirls around that was, well everyone of high rank was expected to have or a few as status symbols meaning they didn't need to do hard work but they where also definetly sex slaves. It was a bit more to it then that but I came up with an lore idea of how to recreate this in Skyrim or more precisely on Nirn. A brief "history" as follows:

Among high ranking Aldmer a custom of having ones daughters born from concubines raised as slaves and gifted to associates evolved. When Tamriel was colonized this custom followed. The Bosmer saw no value in it and dropped the custom but the Aiylieds reveled in it and treated their slavegirls very poorly. They also extorted their rivals to give up their daughters whenever given the chance to do so. It is unknown if the snowelves preserved the custom and the dwemer, thou they had many slaves didn't have this custom. The chimer later dunmer however preserved and evolved the custom. In Morrowind the slavegirls could come from any social class and be sold for hard cash, typically by parents in need of money. Many refugee families arriving to Skyrim after the Red Year have since, in order to stay economically afloat or to ingratiate themselves with the locals have since sold, or given away their daughters. Ideally thease girls has been trained by experts in special schools and some have opened up in Skyrim. Not all thease schools respect the traditions and just break the girls spirits before sending them of to brothels. Others do try to sculpt the girls to be the perfect slave companion for the discerning customer. The girls trained in thease usually have a better life ahead of them but they can still be unlucky to end up with a rather abusive master.

• 4 weeks later...

i like this mod a lot. However, for me, not sure how the hell this is happening, but when I use current versions of DDi and DDe (4.3) my game will crash near wherever this mod has an NPC. When I use a Previous version of those, its fine. Like completely fine.

• 2 weeks later...

is there anyway i can take the gag off? if so, how? 

can i get my own slave? if so, how?

i tried ambient slave but it gave everyone under ware and after removing caused about 2 hours of rebuilding my game. only work around i found for getting my own slave was to use EFF and force feed (laugh force feeding a sex slave, who'd a thunk it) them follower status then telling them this is your new home.

• 3 weeks later...
12 hours ago, Phelan42 said:

i do like some of the chatter, but is there any chance of a version without the insults and degradation? It's sadly off-putting enough that I'm seriously considering deinstalling it again...

This mod has been abandoned for at least 3 years. No changes will be made since the author did not give permissions for any. I got special dispensation from Admin, to upload my SE conversion of this mod. If you don't like a mod, simply stop using it, this is not an airport. Announcing that you're gonna disable the mod on your game, has no effect on anyone other than you. It's a free mod that hasn't been updated in 6 years. Who exactly are you bitching to? "I don't like that slaves are being spoken to as slaves. Ummm...SO? Then don't download the SLAVE mod. Easy solution. Have fun modding.

Edited by nomkaz
OP irritated the hell out of me. Choosing beggars kill mods
20 hours ago, Phelan42 said:

i do like some of the chatter, but is there any chance of a version without the insults and degradation? It's sadly off-putting enough that I'm seriously considering deinstalling it again...

I am working on an overhaul, so far altering the appearance of the slavegirls to match my own personal tastes, but im also adding/editing dialogue, what kind of changes do you want exactly, and i might look into it