So, for some reason this mod causes CTD whenever I enter or load in Windhelm and, probably, other cities with gates. This problem goes away after disabling the mod. I guess I'll have to look through this tread and all? but maybe there is someone who will save my time and offer a solution?

Edited by Lotus intestinum
2 hours ago, Lotus intestinum said:

So, for some reason this mod causes CTD whenever I enter or load in Windhelm and, probably, other cities with gates. This problem goes away after disabling the mod. I guess I'll have to look through this tread and all? but maybe there is someone who will save my time and offer a solution?

Try running it through CAO, set for LE. This mod has a ton of texture/mesh issues. CAO should fix those.

• 2 weeks later...

I have one question, few times I encountered dialogue between Grooella  and Ruffalo I beliveve, but I did't seen them once.  Like they are invisible,  I understand that should't happend, right? They are normal NPCs, so it propably, bug/conflict/whatever, right?

Well, found her... She must be extremally loud.

enb 2021_07_25 17_37_38_58.jpg

Edited by moody132
17 minutes ago, moody132 said:

I have one question, few times I encountered dialogue between Grooella  and Ruffalo I beliveve, but I did't seen them once.  Like they are invisible,  I understand that should't happend, right? They are normal NPCs, so it propably, bug/conflict/whatever, right?

All the dialogs in this mod are flagged such that you can "hear" (read) them from very far away. There's a patch somewhere that fixes it so it's more normal ranges, but I don't remember where it is. I think this is the one I was thinking of.

Edited by chaimhewast
found patch
7 minutes ago, chaimhewast said:

All the dialogs in this mod are flagged such that you can "hear" (read) them from very far away. There's a patch somewhere that fixes it so it's more normal ranges, but I don't remember where it is. I think this is the one I was thinking of.

Thank you very much. I almost established lore that they are just really, really loud.

On 8/2/2021 at 6:32 AM, HotdogLiquor said:

Hello, quick question. I've seen this slave that is like 6x the size of giant, is this a bug?

if you open the mod up with creation kit, go to actors, search "hyd" and sort by race and gender. go through the orc females and check the traits, see if any are abnormal sizes and simply correct

• 4 weeks later...

Hi folks, for the past 3 years i've been working on an appearance and outfit overhaul for all the female and some male slaves for this mod

however upon review of my use of only about 3-5 face presets of my own design and tastes i have noticed so many of my edited slave npcs are very uniform (despite my best efforts to ad verity in eye colour, makeup hair style and colour and skin colour)

i've exhausted every hairdo in apachii hair and grown weary of making custom faces

if anyone out there feels like giving me some new faces for slaves you'd like to see in my modded version please export the faces you wish.

i do not know how to import racemenu or ece faces into the creation kit, so any faces you can make using the default sliders then type in the console "SPF (insert race then character name" this will save a copy of your face (but not including racemenu or ece sliders) to your skyrim folder. pm them to me so i can add them to the pool of presets to make more npc faces

all vanilla races welcome

• 1 month later...

As luck would have it, I have about 30 original female presets that cover all races but orcs. Most are Nords, though. I was going to use them to replace all female followers in Skyrim as well as female followers in 3DNPC, but changed my mind. Now they just sit on my hard drive. I used "The Eyes of Beauty", "Lind's Mer Eyes", "SG Eyebrows", "Frecklemania", and "Lamenthia's Marks of Beauty" to make them. If you are interested I can post some screenshots.

• 1 month later...
On 8/27/2021 at 12:17 PM, Yoen said:

Faces for Slave Owners/Taders welcome too

Bring it on:) much needed! Too many skinnheads and punks. Please include yonnger slimmer (smal cup) bodies too.

i would suggest including apropos2/slavetats and of possible less walking skinnheads and punks with glases for more bound static degraded /caged slaves. Oh well but thats more than a facelift...

Edited by Hpl55
On 10/5/2021 at 7:31 AM, lordkimbo29 said:

As luck would have it, I have about 30 original female presets that cover all races but orcs. Most are Nords, though. I was going to use them to replace all female followers in Skyrim as well as female followers in 3DNPC, but changed my mind. Now they just sit on my hard drive. I used "The Eyes of Beauty", "Lind's Mer Eyes", "SG Eyebrows", "Frecklemania", and "Lamenthia's Marks of Beauty" to make them. If you are interested I can post some screenshots.

if you would so kindly link me said presets or even the face exports, i would gladly do my best to add them into the mod

On 11/12/2021 at 11:05 AM, Hpl55 said:

Bring it on:) much needed! Too many skinnheads and punks. Please include yonnger slimmer (smal cup) bodies too.

I think the mod uses whatever your default bodies are set to, as far as physical proportions go. 

So if you have some variation between 0 and 100 wreight bodies, the npcs should reflect that.

Spoiler

ScreenShot9.png.c2f73f36374956f756113a02a014c35a.png

7 hours ago, venomr said:

I think the mod uses whatever your default bodies are set to, as far as physical proportions go. 

So if you have some variation between 0 and 100 wreight bodies, the npcs should reflect that.

Reveal hidden contents

Is that a setable limit somewhere and would make my skyrim females more slim? 

5 hours ago, Hpl55 said:

Is that a setable limit somewhere and would make my skyrim females more slim? 

Its the limits you create when you make the bodies and armors in bodyslide. 

Have you started building shapes for your bodies and armors yet? (usually CBBE or UNP style and then you work from there.)

17 hours ago, venomr said:

Reveal hidden contents

what body are you using here? link pls?

5 hours ago, venomr said:

Its the limits you create when you make the bodies and armors in bodyslide. 

Have you started building shapes for your bodies and armors yet? (usually CBBE or UNP style and then you work from there.)

Nope didnt dare bodyslide yet. I really should. So i can use that to reshape the bodies of all female npcs or use a preset for that?

14 hours ago, Hpl55 said:

Nope didnt dare bodyslide yet. I really should. So i can use that to reshape the bodies of all female npcs or use a preset for that?

Yeah, bodyslide will let you give all female npcs a shape of your choosing. There are also a lot of presets done by other people so you can use a shape you want right away, or maybe create your own shape based on theirs. For example, you might like everything about a preset except the breast size, so you could use their preset but make the breasts smaller. 

15 hours ago, Yoen said:

what body are you using here? link pls?

Sapphires overhauled skin

Sapphire's Overhauled Skin at Skyrim Special Edition Nexus - Mods and Community (nexusmods.com)

And my bodyslide. Its CBBE based, for skyrim Special Edition.

venomr_hourglass_v1.rar

Example of weight 0 and weight 100

Spoiler

ScreenShot39.png.700070eab0a74f664e9437553a1109f4.png

ScreenShot40.png.5ab8fbe198a331e56b427664521b4498.png

ScreenShot41.png.1a13c6228dc262d46d02b95697e5d7dd.png

ScreenShot42.png.fd6665a50d56fe740e65127f9367975b.png

I'm also using CBBE muscle solution, which makes it so the higher an NPCS weight, the more muscular they appear. Though I'm using a reverse version of the mod so my low weight characters seem athletic and my high weight characters are soft bodies with boobs.

CBBE Muscle Solution at Skyrim Special Edition Nexus - Mods and Community (nexusmods.com)

Spoiler

ScreenShot17.png.e4128c6bb5df65fb9a7da8e37542c2d8.png

ScreenShot19.png.763486886400fefa4c544de04de9ed80.png

This is how things look in game. My orc character was weight 20, but I think her boobs are a bit larger than usual because of milk. ( the breasts get bigger and bigger as milk accumulates)

10 hours ago, venomr said:

Yeah, bodyslide will let you give all female npcs a shape of your choosing. There are also a lot of presets done by other people so you can use a shape you want right away, or maybe create your own shape based on theirs. For example, you might like everything about a preset except the breast size, so you could use their preset but make the breasts smaller. 

Sapphires overhauled skin

Sapphire's Overhauled Skin at Skyrim Special Edition Nexus - Mods and Community (nexusmods.com)

And my bodyslide. Its CBBE based, for skyrim Special Edition.

venomr_hourglass_v1.rar 1.81 kB · 0 downloads

Example of weight 0 and weight 100

Hide contents

ScreenShot39.png.700070eab0a74f664e9437553a1109f4.png

ScreenShot40.png.5ab8fbe198a331e56b427664521b4498.png

ScreenShot41.png.1a13c6228dc262d46d02b95697e5d7dd.png

ScreenShot42.png.fd6665a50d56fe740e65127f9367975b.png

I'm also using CBBE muscle solution, which makes it so the higher an NPCS weight, the more muscular they appear. Though I'm using a reverse version of the mod so my low weight characters seem athletic and my high weight characters are soft bodies with boobs.

CBBE Muscle Solution at Skyrim Special Edition Nexus - Mods and Community (nexusmods.com)

Hide contents

ScreenShot17.png.e4128c6bb5df65fb9a7da8e37542c2d8.png

ScreenShot19.png.763486886400fefa4c544de04de9ed80.png

This is how things look in game. My orc character was weight 20, but I think her boobs are a bit larger than usual because of milk. ( the breasts get bigger and bigger as milk accumulates)

can i use the body preset with legendary?

32 minutes ago, Yoen said:

can i use the body preset with legendary?

Whenever I use a Legendary Preset on special edition the breast sliders seem to be reversed. ( the chest will cave into the body instead of grow.) Also the internal sliders might have some different names. I don't think they are compatible, but you can try.

• 2 weeks later...

Yoen, 

Here's a link to those presets. Let me know if it doesn't work. I use KS hairdos, Eyes of Beauty, Lind's Mer Eyes, Painterly, Lamenthia's Marks of Beauty, and Expressive Face Gen Morphs. In my game the face meshes look like what's in the attached picture. The only hard requirement for the presets is Expressive Facegen Morhps by Niroku. He/She adds some sliders and changes the head nif morph files that makes creating a good preset so much easier. The downside is that the presets will look off without his morph files. 

Anyway, here is the link to the presets: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1LiohlkpCy-HFm2UIAmqhcFL2NM_YhifG/view?usp=sharing

ScreenShot109.jpg