I'm not sure what's going no matter how many time I tried.

I have one save file that has all the MCM:

General

Visuals

Genital data

Animations (Sexlab)

But when I went to use a new save to redo the mods, I have the cumshots but doesn't show the rest of the MCM. I tried turning off in Nexusmod Manager to start a new save and the same thing happen. Any idea how I can fix this?

The mod is working with that one save file, but not the new one

Edit- I'm also using Skyrim LE

On 10/9/2020 at 2:37 PM, Erstam said:

That would require some R&D for someone who picks up Cumshot and continues its development. ;)

Displaying a sticky fluids effect is extremely difficult in an engine that hasn't been made for it. Cumshot's four modes are all different approaches to the problem. None of them is perfect, each has its own advantages and disadvantages.

If you want to get decent results, you need to do it on game engine level. Like in this game, for example.

So its not as simple as like, going into the files and dragging the stain effect from the projectiles option to the drop objects option? (Excellent mod by the way!)

10 hours ago, damitzadam said:

I'm not sure what's going no matter how many time I tried.

I have one save file that has all the MCM:

General

Visuals

Genital data

Animations (Sexlab)

But when I went to use a new save to redo the mods, I have the cumshots but doesn't show the rest of the MCM. I tried turning off in Nexusmod Manager to start a new save and the same thing happen. Any idea how I can fix this?

The mod is working with that one save file, but not the new one

Edit- I'm also using Skyrim LE

I decided to go back to my old backups which contains Cumshot 2.1 so that I can get back my MCM. Since installing Cumshot 2.3, I had multiple crashes and couldn't go back to my old saves. Until I have to keep reinstalling then I got the 2.3 to get through as the next issue where I notice the missing MCM.

As for Flower Girl. IDK if it wasn't suppose to work, but I took the files for Flower Girl from the Cumshot 2.3 and drag them to where 2.1 is install. Cumshots works as no sound effect comes, which I'm fine with it. (Note: It may or may not work as one of my save was able to do it)

All this was to make Flower Girl work on Cumshot 2.3 in Skyrim Legacy Edition.  

13 hours ago, EpicJones said:

Does anyone know how to remove the Cumshot animation stage counter?

What is a "Cumshot animation stage counter"? Never heard of something like that.

My guess is that if you're using Flower Girls, you have activated its debug mode. Or if you're using SexLab, a similar setting in the framework or in one of its addons.

15 hours ago, Erstam said:

What is a "Cumshot animation stage counter"? Never heard of something like that.

My guess is that if you're using Flower Girls, you have activated its debug mode. Or if you're using SexLab, a similar setting in the framework or in one of its addons.

I was also using the improvements mod with it and I think thats whats adding it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

You'd be surprised at how paranoid you become about the stability of your game when you have to nuke a two year old installation over something as stupid as the underscore bug.

I have no doubt about the stability of Cumshot as i enjoyed it for almost two years without issues.  What i would like to know however is how script heavy it is and if it's going to be a problem when used with other script intensive mods that i didn't use before. Those other heavy hitters being SLEN and Enhanced Blood.

Thanks in advance.

9 hours ago, PegasusKoga said:

You'd be surprised at how paranoid you become about the stability of your game when you have to nuke a two year old installation over something as stupid as the underscore bug.

I have no doubt about the stability of Cumshot as i enjoyed it for almost two years without issues.  What i would like to know however is how script heavy it is and if it's going to be a problem when used with other script intensive mods that i didn't use before. Those other heavy hitters being SLEN and Enhanced Blood.

Thanks in advance.

dunno how it is with this latest versions, but at some point I realised that the kind of "cum" you choose can heavily influence the script load. 
I went for projectile I think since it was the best trade off for me. 
Been a while, but I think animated mesh or some other option heavily loaded my game with active scripts (just check it with Save Tool) and eventually lead to heavy script lag. 
Have not tested it since with newer versions tho. 

On 1/6/2021 at 8:30 PM, zork234 said:

Is it possible to cum on a person? The Cum shoots through me.

no

14 hours ago, Nymra said:

dunno how it is with this latest versions, but at some point I realised that the kind of "cum" you choose can heavily influence the script load. 
Been a while, but I think animated mesh or some other option heavily loaded my game with active scripts (just check it with Save Tool) and eventually lead to heavy script lag. 

no

Projectiles, gotcha.

That was one of the many things i couldn't remember about Cumshot, so thanks for clarifying.

On 1/9/2021 at 8:49 AM, Nymra said:

It's the Drop Objects mode that stresses Papyrus a lot. However, the bug that made instances of CS2DropScript pile up in your save has been fixed in version 2.2.

Projectiles have a moderate Papyrus footprint, the other modes very low. Most processing happens just before ejaculation begins.

12 minutes ago, Erstam said:

It's the Drop Objects mode that stresses Papyrus a lot. However, the bug that made instances of CS2DropScript pile up in your save has been fixed in version 2.2.

Projectiles have a moderate Papyrus footprint, the other modes very low. Most processing happens just before ejaculation begins.

Ah yeah, drop objects it was!
Kinda got used to the projectiles and never switched back since. I did not want to imply it is still a bug, sometimes ppl just use older versions of mods without noticing (myself included), hence I added that info. 

On 1/12/2021 at 7:24 PM, Erstam said:

I'll avoid Drop Objects then, thanks Erstam.

2 hours ago, PegasusKoga said:

I'll avoid Drop Objects then, thanks Erstam.

I would actually recommend projectile mode the most, personally. It's by far the most versatile option you can take, and has the added bonus of leaving their mark on the environment. It's visual appearance is not the best or not aesthetically for everyone, but what I have found is that I can turn "always show" on the cum effect using projectile mode and it would work well in almost all positions. An example of this benefit is if you are using a bj or inserted position, you won't have to worry about the effect shooting through actors since they disappear on contact with an actor because it is a projectile.

"• Cumshots are no longer visible for internal ejaculations, i.e. at the orgasm stage of animations tagged with the "Vaginal", "Anal", or "Oral" keywords"

So an animations that has these keywords and ends with a "cum outside" stage will have no cumshot, even if you enable it in the MCM? The main reason for this mod is to show those very cumshots. If it only works for solo animatons, it wouldn't be very interesting.

11 hours ago, saltshade said:

"• Cumshots are no longer visible for internal ejaculations, i.e. at the orgasm stage of animations tagged with the "Vaginal", "Anal", or "Oral" keywords"

So an animations that has these keywords and ends with a "cum outside" stage will have no cumshot, even if you enable it in the MCM? The main reason for this mod is to show those very cumshots. If it only works for solo animatons, it wouldn't be very interesting.

No, ejaculations are supposed to be visible in all "cum outside" situations. For SexLab scenes Cumshot takes a guess, depending on tags and whether the male participant is the first or second actor in the animation. It works correctly in about two of three cases. For the rest, there are custom ejaculation rules which you can edit in the MCM.