1 hour ago, Meroldys said:

Can anyone tell me why the ERF Futanari CBBE penis simply does not want to work with this mod? Also the ERF Horse Penis Redux does the same.

I'm playing SE with a whole bunch of mods so if any known mod can cause conflict please tell me.

I tried everything I saw here in the posts before hell I even changed the esp names to have everything controlled by me...which made my game CTD in that save so...that one is trash now.

For some reason with everything set up as it should be according to all I read here and all the amazing people with their ideas and skills...it just refuse to work in my game...and I'm sad cause this mod is amazing.

I think maybe Sexlab Squirt mod somehow interfere because my character is a futa? Is that even possible?

There are several different versions of the ERF futanari and horse cock addons, I have lost track of them.

Every new schlong type has to be added to Cumshot's database (a file named AdjustValues.json), otherwise it won't work. I'm not happy with that solution myself, But it's the only way to tell the mod that the schlong is a real penis that can ejaculate, and where the spot is where the cum comes out. There's no way to distinguish a schlong from a strap-on or a pubic hair, which can be slot 52 SOS addons as well. Also Papyrus can't analyze the mesh shape to tell where the tip is.

So Cumshot needs to keep a list of plugin names and FormIDs of all ejaculating schlongs that exist, along with their position data. There's a text file, "Notes for experts and modders", which tells you how to add new schlongs to the database. However, I understand that it's not for everyone. If you do something wrong, Cumshot could end up picking a FormID of something that isn't an armor object, which actually can lead to CTDs.

As I've already stated, I'm done with developing Cumshot, and I won't even let myself getting drawn into it again by starting to do database updates. I've always hoped that someone would pick up the task to maintain it, but that didn't happen. So your only choice is: read the instructions carefully, and try to add the schlong data yourself. And make a backup save before you do anything. :classic_smile:

6 minutes ago, Erstam said:

There are several different versions of the ERF futanari and horse cock addons, I have lost track of them.

Every new schlong type has to be added to Cumshot's database (a file named AdjustValues.json), otherwise it won't work. I'm not happy with that solution myself, But it's the only way to tell the mod that the schlong is a real penis that can ejaculate, and where the spot is where the cum comes out. There's no way to distinguish a schlong from a strap-on or a pubic hair, which can be slot 52 SOS addons as well. Also Papyrus can't analyze the mesh shape to tell where the tip is.

So Cumshot needs to keep a list of plugin names and FormIDs of all ejaculating schlongs that exist, along with their position data. There's a text file, "Notes for experts and modders", which tells you how to add new schlongs to the database. However, I understand that it's not for everyone. If you do something wrong, Cumshot could end up picking a FormID of something that isn't an armor object, which actually can lead to CTDs.

As I've already stated, I'm done with developing Cumshot, and I won't even let myself getting drawn into it again by starting to do database updates. I've always hoped that someone would pick up the task to maintain it, but that didn't happen. So your only choice is: read the instructions carefully, and try to add the schlong data yourself. And make a backup save before you do anything. :classic_smile:

Yes I know you are done with development I'm not asking you to update the database I was just trying to see if I'm converting the wrong Hex to decimals or what on earth I'm doing wrong. Fun fact on a new save without changing the json files I have no CTD so I'm not even sure if that was the cause...

I have no problem with the json file and putting in the work to make the stuff work I so desire it is kinda fun to be honest.

I'm just a bit frustrated as I'm trying to get it work for a week now at least lurking all the pages here and it seems like the name and esp name is fine the faction Hex I found and the converted decimal is fine. I added values too by copying one I had working even tho the size is completely different but just for a test.

So at this point I just can't wrap my head around what is the issue...but this is not the first thing I try to do myself and everything looks good on paper but doesn't work.

Sorry that it's giving you so much trouble. Just keep trying. BTW, you don't need to convert the FormIDs to decimal anymore. Newer versions of PapyrusUtil support hex. So you can just write "0xD62" or something like that, and it will work.

7 hours ago, Erstam said:

Sorry that it's giving you so much trouble. Just keep trying. BTW, you don't need to convert the FormIDs to decimal anymore. Newer versions of PapyrusUtil support hex. So you can just write "0xD62" or something like that, and it will work.

Thanks for all the help by the way. Still not working but there has to be a way to make it work. Good to know about the Hex stuff that makes it a bit easier.

I actually started to read posts here again and the weird things is according to your post and a post from a person who gave you the json file update the schlong I use should be in the 2.2 database from the get go. 

So now I'm wondering if the FOMOD installer gave me the wrong json or why it wasn't in mine. Unless ERF renamed it or something as this one was updated in May.

Anyway I try to use the stuff he posted but it seems exactly the same as I have in mine already but I will rewrite it just in case and check the FormID in SSEEdit.

There has to be some reason why it doesn't want to spit like a Lama.

On 6/23/2020 at 2:22 AM, Meroldys said:

Can anyone tell me why the ERF Futanari CBBE penis simply does not want to work with this mod? Also the ERF Horse Penis Redux does the same.

I'm playing SE with a whole bunch of mods so if any known mod can cause conflict please tell me.

I tried everything I saw here in the posts before hell I even changed the esp names to have everything controlled by me...which made my game CTD in that save so...that one is trash now.

For some reason with everything set up as it should be according to all I read here and all the amazing people with their ideas and skills...it just refuse to work in my game...and I'm sad cause this mod is amazing.

I think maybe Sexlab Squirt mod somehow interfere because my character is a futa? Is that even possible?

Just wanted to confirm I'm having the exact same issue with these two addons as well. I followed the same steps and configured it correctly (as far as I can tell) in the AdjustValues.json.

Sorry I couldn't be more help, but if you're having the same issue than there might be something else going on here or perhaps something we both overlooked. I'll keep digging though.

I don't have Sexlab Squirt installed and I can't think of anything interfering with this mod at the moment. 

Edit: Gotta love those syntax errors. I didn't add those ending commas after writing the new lines under "SOSAddons", so of course it didn't register any of my additions. Resolved! Hopefully this works for you too @Meroldys if you haven't fixed it yet!

On 6/30/2020 at 6:18 PM, Moth Seraph said:

Just wanted to confirm I'm having the exact same issue with these two addons as well. I followed the same steps and configured it correctly (as far as I can tell) in the AdjustValues.json.

Sorry I couldn't be more help, but if you're having the same issue than there might be something else going on here or perhaps something we both overlooked. I'll keep digging though.

I don't have Sexlab Squirt installed and I can't think of anything interfering with this mod at the moment. 

Edit: Gotta love those syntax errors. I didn't add those ending commas after writing the new lines under "SOSAddons", so of course it didn't register any of my additions. Resolved! Hopefully this works for you too @Meroldys if you haven't fixed it yet!

Thanks for that advice but I got help on the ERF schlong page...but still have no idea why mine didn't work it was exactly the same as what the person there shared...

It only worked after I replaced the whole json file to the one the person shared.

I'm still confused why it refused to work.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

I can't get Cumshot 2.2 work at LE. I have tried reinstall it and do clear save.

Im out of ideas what to do... doesnt work on player and not on NPC. hotkey doesnt help. i tried update papyrusutil to version from nexusmods.

But I just reinstalled and tried old version 1.7.3 and it worked just fine.

Im using Sexlab 1.62, floppysos, and few animation mods, around 90 mods total, i played with similar mod setup 2-3y ago and used old cumshot v1.7.2 and it did work fine. I dont use any special SoS, but my char is female and im using UNP SoS.

EDIT:

Im using now 1.7.3 with classic, is there some problem with classic LE version with cumshot 2.2?

I have SE version installed too, but i dont have any mods installed on it, and i prefer to play oldrim with mods

Quick question is there a way to get this to work with Animal SOS? Technically it is using SOS framework so i'm confused as to why it doesn't add a cumshot to the penis mesh. Is there no data for it on animal schlongs and would I this.... Sorry probably a stupid and ignorant thing to say.

36 minutes ago, 3Dmember said:

Quick question is there a way to get this to work with Animal SOS? Technically it is using SOS framework so i'm confused as to why it doesn't add a cumshot to the penis mesh. Is there no data for it on animal schlongs and would I this.... Sorry probably a stupid and ignorant thing to say.

It can be made to work, but requires a fair bit of modding to do, and has to be set up for each individual creature.  I've included it in my mod and am looking to expand that to other creatures in the future, but it may be a while.

13 hours ago, Seijin8 said:

It can be made to work, but requires a fair bit of modding to do, and has to be set up for each individual creature.  I've included it in my mod and am looking to expand that to other creatures in the future, but it may be a while.

13 hours ago, Lestat1627 said:

Such a thing, you should find it in the Billy SLAL package, too bad it doesn't work on all creatures

Reveal hidden contents

ScreenShot33.jpg.aa50a12b117de88a68ffd297ad8babdc.jpg

Thanks both for replying. Appreciate it.

13 hours ago, Seijin8 said:

When you say your mod do you mean Chaurus Life? and would it be for Chaurus only so far?

1 hour ago, 3Dmember said:

When you say your mod do you mean Chaurus Life? and would it be for Chaurus only so far?

Yes to both, and at present it is set up to only function in certain conditions.  Next version will allow for some user control on it within the scene.

• 3 weeks later...

I think maybe I'm being an idiot, but I'm a bit confused why the Bad Dog Hoodie female sheath and slit aren't working. The male works fine when attached to a male character, however when using my female (tagged as male in SL) character, there is no cumshot. I tried searching through this thread to find if anyone else had the same issue, and it seems like the BD female stuff was already added to the database a while back. The female sheaths themselves do work on males as well (though they are invisible), so now I'm just trying to figure out how to make it work with females. If anyone could help me out, I'd really appreciate it.

Hi Erstam

Slight problem with Cumshot SE in that the mesh gets stuck at the end of the sequence, and is visible stuck to the NPC.

Here's a picture: this lady follower equipped a strap-on and ejaculated in a small Random Sex encounter with another follower. After the whole shebang finished, this effect is still attached to her.

Is there any way of cleaning it from the game using Resaver or removing a code via console from the NPC?  I tried a transition from cell to cell, and a manual hotkeyed ejaculation.

Thanks!

PS - I think I managed to bodge a way around it. but any ideas would be welcome thank you!

CShot stuck.jpg

2 hours ago, Tortex said:

The hotkey is broken on this last release. It's not actually reloading the values...

Which is why I spent like 15hr fiddling trying to add various addons and stuff. Just restarting the game loads the new values etc.

Yes, I noticed the hotkey does nothing. Took me a while to find that.

The reload hotkey has been fixed for MO2 users in 2.2. A change in MO2's VFS had broken it before. Be sure to have the latest PapyrusUtil (and that nothing is overwriting its files).

Cumshots should get removed at the end of every sex scene. Actually up to 999 items of every type, in case some of them have stacked up in the actor's inventory. Using the ejaculation hotkey should do the job as well. There's two possible reasons why this might fail to happen:

1 - Severe script lag. Things are happening out of order.

2 - Another mod is interfering. Possibly an outfit manager, which is monitoring removed items and reequips them immediately.

I'm on 2.2, and using 4.1.12 of JContainers (Latest on Nexus and Github.) No MO/VFS/NMM/Vortex or so on. (Manual install/tracking.)

On the otherside, due to "unforeseen consequences" (Me doing dumb things) I managed to pile up 24k instances of CS2DropScript in a save with Evil Twin, apparently. Woopsie!  Will try to figure out why the magic goo button doesn't work. Checking the log(s) it just says "Reloading values..." but doesn't give any feedback beyond that. I can't remember if it used to or not.

Cumshot doesn't use JContainers. Only PapyrusUtil, which can handle json files as well (albeit in a more limited way).

Instances of CS2DropScript piling up in your save can indeed be a cause of script lag. But they must be a remnant from earlier versions - that problem has also been fixed in 2.2. If you want to keep using that save, you have to clean it with ReSaver.

Best reinstall Cumshot 2.2 and the latest PapyrusUtil from nexus, so you can be sure that everything is up to date.

On 8/17/2020 at 8:19 PM, Erstam said:

The reload hotkey has been fixed for MO2 users in 2.2. A change in MO2's VFS had broken it before. Be sure to have the latest PapyrusUtil (and that nothing is overwriting its files).

Cumshots should get removed at the end of every sex scene. Actually up to 999 items of every type, in case some of them have stacked up in the actor's inventory. Using the ejaculation hotkey should do the job as well. There's two possible reasons why this might fail to happen:

1 - Severe script lag. Things are happening out of order.

2 - Another mod is interfering. Possibly an outfit manager, which is monitoring removed items and reequips them immediately.

Thank you!

I'm not suffering script lag, nor use an outfit manager. There's no saying another mod is interfering, so I will move cumshot later in my load order and see if that helps. 

I do use Cumshot 2.2 on the latest PapyrusUtil.  Anything I can examine to check for an overwrite that could stop the key?

14 minutes ago, Bluegunk said:

Anything I can examine to check for an overwrite that could stop the key?

Best use MO2. Under Settings / Workarounds enable archive parsing, then check the Conflicts tab in the mod details for all relevant mods.

Papyrusutil is the latest version as well, no script overwrites. I don't know why I wrote JContainers. My bad.

The C2Drop shenanigans wasn't the mod's fault but was mine for what I was doing. I cleaned it up and stopped playing with Evil Twin-ing high arousal npcs and all is well. (High Arousal->Agro->Npc summons another npc->Evil Twin->Evil Twin spawns another of each which summons another, which summons another...) So it seemed like each clone got an instance or a hundred of the orgasm event then summoned more which did the same and so on. (The spell it self can become recursive and wildly save-unfriendly.)