• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Cumshot Example.jpg

Cumshot.7z

I really couldn't take the original raster cumshot, this is a quick fix I made to replace the low res blotch. Overwrite the textures with my new ones.

Still undecided which cumshot I want but I think I'll go for particle. Still hoping for the day we can paint 3BA bodies with our fire hoses!

Edited by yacksha
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So i know the OP says no more updates, but has someone found a fix for the freecam reverting back to 3rd-person at the moment the cumshot is triggered? I'm currently using it without SLSO, and hence with cumshot detection set to "last stage", and it's kind of a moodkiller if the camera resets at the moment of climax, so i can't even see it. If there's no fix, i may as well not use this mod, because what's the point if i cannot actually see it in action?

On 3/20/2023 at 10:45 PM, ReliablyAwful said:

Does any know of a way to get rid of the equipping and unequipping sound effect that plays every time a cum effect starts and stops? I remember seeing something about that in this thread not too long ago, but I can't for the life of me find it again.

You can look up for the name of the unequip sound with a bsa unpacker and use a dummy silent file, or replace it with another more suiting one.

New realistic collision sound effect for the projectile mode, and made the splash texture enb reflection friendly (it looks flatter but it doesn't produce square patches in some surfaces, if you don't use enb reflections the previous splash texture looks more 3d if you adjust specular values in enb (enviroment)). These splash textures are tuned to be used with enb windowglow set to values around 20.

NewSoundAndSplashTextureforCumshot2.3.rar

On 4/8/2023 at 5:14 AM, Monchicles said:

New realistic collision sound effect for the projectile mode, and made the splash texture enb reflection friendly (it looks flatter but it doesn't produce square patches in some surfaces, if you don't use enb reflections the previous splash texture looks more 3d if you adjust specular values in enb (enviroment)). These splash textures are tuned to be used with enb windowglow set to values around 20.

NewSoundAndSplashTextureforCumshot2.3.rar 13.35 MB · 50 downloads

nice, you should release a new mod, then i can follow your update

• 1 month later...
On 4/7/2023 at 4:14 PM, Monchicles said:

NewSoundAndSplashTextureforCumshot2.3.rar 13.35 MB · 206 downloads

@Monchicles jw, does this work for npc loads too or just pc loads? ?

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/20/2023 at 5:11 AM, Frozen Lake said:

Hi there,

So there are two files in the download section that I am confused about:

Cumshot 2.3 - Installer for LE and SE.7z
SexLab Cumshot 1.7.3 SE.7z

Are we supposed to install both of them or just one? If it is just one, then which one?

I installed "Cumshot 2.3 - Installer for LE and SE" on AE and it works with the MCM menu. ?

On 6/6/2023 at 6:34 AM, Robert Catesby said:

I installed "Cumshot 2.3 - Installer for LE and SE" on AE and it works with the MCM menu. ?

Thanks for confirming this. "SexLab Cumshot 1.7.3 SE" affected another mod that I have so I uninstalled it. Now I am using only "Cumshot 2.3 - Installer for LE and SE" and there have been no problems so far.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 4/3/2023 at 11:50 AM, Monchicles said:

For 2.3 SE I put some new decals and removed the alpha block in order to have shadows in the projectile mode (also made the 2d animated mode more brillant). I didn't even know you could push some stuff around with cum lol:

https://www.redgifs.com/watch/unhappyaverageslug

ShotNewTexture2023.rar 2.16 MB · 178 downloads

Hello.

Do I need to configure something in the MCM to use your modification textures?

I'm using the 2.3 SE version and in Vortex I overwrite the files with your mod but nothing is changing in game. 

Another question:

Which option you activate or how do you do that the sperm will be showing all the time in objects? 

In my game the sperm desapears inmediatly.

Thank you so much.

On 6/20/2023 at 11:35 AM, wiffe said:

how to deactive cumshot hit when using projectiles type? cause my character getting stagger after installing some stagger mod...
can i edit it in esp?

I think its just innate featuee of the projectile, just like its always gonna knock like bowls and shit around, But that's hilarious that your character is getting staggered.

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/31/2022 at 4:37 PM, thewhitefoxeffect said:

For the life of me I can't seem to get this updated version to work. The old sexlab cumshot works, but the new one refuses. 

It did work for a bit then it suddenly stopped. The cum meshes still show up and for the purposes a Soul Gem Oven, the mod reconizes that an organms took place, but no cumshot has been visible. I understand that internal shots won't produce a visible moment but even in the solo situations, none of the meshes appear. 

My extended script is up to date as well as papyrus. Am I missing a requirement that has been overwritten or by another mod or something?

EDIT: So after a while of poking and prodding, I discovered that it *was* Soul Gem Oven that was blocking the mesh for some reason! I have no idea why. I looked at the files and nothing conflicted. 

any update on this? or did u just stop using the mod? also using sgo(4 integration fork) and just came upon this issue. pun intended :D

On 3/9/2022 at 2:27 AM, Coompocalypse said:

このmodは、私のプレイヤーキャラクターに、何らかの理由でフェラチオの最終段階で口を閉じさせます。これを修正するにはどうすればよいですか?

Same for me. Is there any solution?

• 3 weeks later...