This mod is not working for me, the MCM does not show up at all. I made sure to install the SL patch  for skyrim SE version.

My Skyrim SE version is 1.5.97 (not AE), is this mod supposed to be compatible with that update?

Edited by bob2113
15 hours ago, bob2113 said:

This mod is not working for me, the MCM does not show up at all. I made sure to install the SL patch  for skyrim SE version.

My Skyrim SE version is 1.5.97 (not AE), is this mod supposed to be compatible with that update?

This mod is compatible with 1.5.97

As for AE: since it does not have a DLL, I guess try it and see.  Monitor this topic, too:  

43 minutes ago, MiscPeter1 said:

It doesn't work for me...but what am i missing? It says some "An essential dependency is missing... Cumshot will not work correctly" This my current load order...i am new to modding so it may seem messy to you

Cum_Skyrim.jpg

But i thought Papyrus is already included with the Sexlab like it says

20220101120757_1.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

For the life of me I can't seem to get this updated version to work. The old sexlab cumshot works, but the new one refuses. 

It did work for a bit then it suddenly stopped. The cum meshes still show up and for the purposes a Soul Gem Oven, the mod reconizes that an organms took place, but no cumshot has been visible. I understand that internal shots won't produce a visible moment but even in the solo situations, none of the meshes appear. 

My extended script is up to date as well as papyrus. Am I missing a requirement that has been overwritten or by another mod or something?

EDIT: So after a while of poking and prodding, I discovered that it *was* Soul Gem Oven that was blocking the mesh for some reason! I have no idea why. I looked at the files and nothing conflicted. 

Edited by thewhitefoxeffect

It seems Erstam don't take care of this anymore :/ Cumshot finally works for me, after a reinstall game and with MO2 instead of Vortex, and now I wonder if I can match it with Dancing penis and other arousal mods. In Cumshot MCM, there is an option of auto cum in high arouse level, but Cumshot still works only with SL animations or ejaculation key. 

• 2 weeks later...

I'm aware that this is an abandoned mod but I figured it wouldn't hurt to ask.

Is there a way to find this "CumshotSL.esp" in the downloads somewhere? I tried to download SexLab Cumshot 1.7.3 SE from the downloads and activated it but it didn't seem to detect it when I activated both and loaded up the game to test.

I tried to activate one (Sexlab Cumshot 1.7.3 SE) or the other (V2.3) and the final version (V2.3) evidently has more features but I can't seem to get the sexlab integration to work. :( 

Any ideas?

20220224171354_1.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/10/2022 at 7:32 AM, Electroraptor said:

It seems Erstam don't take care of this anymore :/ Cumshot finally works for me, after a reinstall game and with MO2 instead of Vortex, and now I wonder if I can match it with Dancing penis and other arousal mods. In Cumshot MCM, there is an option of auto cum in high arouse level, but Cumshot still works only with SL animations or ejaculation key. 

Hi, the cumshot mods does work with my Dancing Penis mod, just check the following:

Hints:

- If you want to use the cumshot option be sure that in the cumshot mod following fields are set/checked: "Orgasm detection" is set to "Individually", "Always show ejaculation" is checked, "Victims ejaculate" is checked.

On 3/11/2022 at 9:08 PM, Surverx said:

Hi, the cumshot mods does work with my Dancing Penis mod, just check the following:

Hints:

- If you want to use the cumshot option be sure that in the cumshot mod following fields are set/checked: "Orgasm detection" is set to "Individually", "Always show ejaculation" is checked, "Victims ejaculate" is checked.

It was checked already, but it started to work after some changes in my modlist due to sudden CTD's. Thanks you, anyway ;)

• 3 weeks later...

So I tracked down one of the issues, for some reason when I have the "Orgasm detection" is set to "Individually" it does not work. It works with the other two modes. I have no idea why. Maybe the previous fix does not work with the newer version of SLSO.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

So, I downloaded this today and now the game crashes when I try to load it (doesn't matter if its a new game, saved game, or test cell); and shows me the XPME-crash warning about a missing NiNode.

Disabling and reinstalling didn't help, does anyone have any clue how I can fix my game?

Edit: It ran perfectly fine right before (as in, I was playing and remembered that I meant to download cumshot, so I quit the game and downloaded it). No changes to the load order or anything. I ran FNIS after deinstalling cumshot. And it still crashes.

Edited by NumberRichardOne
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'm not sure 2.3 actually works at all. I love this and it's always been necessary for an install for me, but I always have the most trouble getting Cumshot to work. I've no idea why. It detects all my addons, recognizes events properly in any mode, reads and writes it's configuration file properly; but simply just refuses to display anything at all, ever. Or it says there's no add on capable of ejaculation equipped. <Internal screaming goes here>

Edited by 06660
9 hours ago, 06660 said:

I'm not sure 2.3 actually works at all. I love this and it's always been necessary for an install for me, but I always have the most trouble getting Cumshot to work. I've no idea why. It detects all my addons, recognizes events properly in any mode, reads and writes it's configuration file properly; but simply just refuses to display anything at all, ever. Or it says there's no add on capable of ejaculation equipped. <Internal screaming goes here>

I've had 2.3 work at some point, but I don't remember the settings that I used, unless I go out of my way to test it most sex acts shouldn't have cumshot play out as they end up inside one way or another. Try different cumshot types? Maybe projectile? Maybe try the replacer mod thats on this site for it?

• 2 months later...

Hello, I can't have the Cumshot v2.3 working; I  don't see the MCM menu, it doesn't show.

I had the SexLab Cumshot v1.7.3 SE installed previously, and it worked.

I removed it, and then installed the v2.3, tried to save load a bunch of time, but it still doesn't work.

I still have the exact same mods I had with SexLab Cumshot v1.7.3.

I've also used command setStage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1 to reload the Sky Ui mcm.

I don't understand, please help :)

PS : I have Skyrim SE v1.6.640

Edited by Daedraug
  • 1 month later...
On 11/20/2022 at 10:29 PM, Daedraug said:

MCM menu, it doesn't show.

On 2/25/2022 at 6:23 AM, casfeel said:

cumshot didn't appear in mcm.

On 1/31/2022 at 4:37 PM, thewhitefoxeffect said:

I can't seem to get this updated version to work. The old sexlab cumshot works

If the mod don't get installed/updated, CTD or you can't see it's MCM. Try placing the "Cumshot.esp" upper on the plugins load list. Usually is another Mod fault and the best solution is load the Mod that cause the problem after the rest of the Mods with MCM like Cumshot, but the easiest is move the "Cumshot.esp" higher on the load list.

On 6/22/2021 at 7:51 PM, AnubiSs2167 said:

Is there a way to tell Cumshot wich aniamtions it should trigger on via SLAL?
Maybe a tag its looking for?
I know it auto trigger if anim is not specified as anal/vaginal/oral but thats exclude alot of anims it should trigger on.

Cumshot actually detect the animation tags and use it as default for the configuration but instead of doing it on real time, use the list of know animations on it's MCM. The main problem with that is on the current limit of it's list of know animations that is shorter than the current limit of animations for on the SexLab.