10 hours ago, Erstam said:

No, ejaculations are supposed to be visible in all "cum outside" situations. For SexLab scenes Cumshot takes a guess, depending on tags and whether the male participant is the first or second actor in the animation. It works correctly in about two of three cases. For the rest, there are custom ejaculation rules which you can edit in the MCM.

But if I assign an animation as cum outside animation in the MCM, does it still always show ejaculation(for assigned actors 1,2,3 etc) regardless of tags? Otherwise there is no point bothering with it, and I don't want this update. I want to be able to control my animations. Not all cum outside animations have the approprate tag and then you need to override it with cumshot...or add the tag with SLATE which is more work.

5 hours ago, saltshade said:

But if I assign an animation as cum outside animation in the MCM, does it still always show ejaculation(for assigned actors 1,2,3 etc) regardless of tags? Otherwise there is no point bothering with it, and I don't want this update. I want to be able to control my animations. Not all cum outside animations have the approprate tag and then you need to override it with cumshot...or add the tag with SLATE which is more work.

Yes, if no special rule is defined (for a three-actor scene, for example, you see a [? ? ?] next to the animation name) Cumshot uses the heuristic approach - it considers tags and actor positions to decide which of the participants will have their ejaculations displayed. Once you change it, the new rule always overrides it. For example, [- 2 3] means that actors 2 and 3 will ejaculate, and actor 1 not.

On 1/14/2021 at 9:37 AM, Sensual Nautilus said:

I would actually recommend projectile mode the most, personally. It's by far the most versatile option you can take, and has the added bonus of leaving their mark on the environment. It's visual appearance is not the best or not aesthetically for everyone, but what I have found is that I can turn "always show" on the cum effect using projectile mode and it would work well in almost all positions. An example of this benefit is if you are using a bj or inserted position, you won't have to worry about the effect shooting through actors since they disappear on contact with an actor because it is a projectile.

Thanks for helping me make up my mind, i'll go with the projectiles option then.

On 12/26/2020 at 1:23 AM, Guest said:

2.3 fomod installer doesn't work for oldrim edition , I keep getting papyrus error but its installed correctly on a clean save.

Version 1.7.3 works however

Can confirm,I have this problem too on oldrim

On 12/26/2020 at 12:23 AM, Guest said:

2.3 fomod installer doesn't work for oldrim edition , I keep getting papyrus error but its installed correctly on a clean save.

Version 1.7.3 works however

What is the "papyrus error" you're talking about? If you get a message box that PapyrusUtil is not installed or outdated, install the very latest PapyrusUtil release for Oldrim and make sure that nothing overwrites these files.

On 1/21/2021 at 11:34 AM, Erstam said:

What is the "papyrus error" you're talking about? If you get a message box that PapyrusUtil is not installed or outdated, install the very latest PapyrusUtil release for Oldrim and make sure that nothing overwrites these files.

the error is that papyrus is outdated or files overwriten by something else but I`m using 3.3 latest version.. works fine on special edition however,just not on oldrim for me:(

Quick question: does the mod support automatic ejaculation for NPC-s? I finally found Cumshot as an awsome alternative for arousal release for my char since the whole sexlab masturbation process with its animation stages is too long for me. Same goes for NPC-s, but as far as I know, only SexLab Release does the job for them (I tried that mod btw. but for some reason it's only working on pc ). For my followers, the targeting-hotkey stuff is convenient, but you just can't do this with i.e. whole Solitude, where everyone is walking around with a boner and keeping 100% of arousal. Raising decay rate is partially a solution but not so immersive and you need to revisit the cell (or given worldspace) some days later to take effect. So I know Cumshot's developement is over and OP doesn't take requests anymore, but If its not already built in, does anyone know an alternative way to deal with this? Even anything without an animated release would be great. As I wrote, this mod is awsome and am gonna use it regardless though

1 hour ago, gedocs1217 said:

Quick question: does the mod support automatic ejaculation for NPC-s? I finally found Cumshot as an awsome alternative for arousal release for my char since the whole sexlab masturbation process with its animation stages is too long for me. Same goes for NPC-s, but as far as I know, only SexLab Release does the job for them (I tried that mod btw. but for some reason it's only working on pc ). For my followers, the targeting-hotkey stuff is convenient, but you just can't do this with i.e. whole Solitude, where everyone is walking around with a boner and keeping 100% of arousal. Raising decay rate is partially a solution but not so immersive and you need to revisit the cell (or given worldspace) some days later to take effect. So I know Cumshot's developement is over and OP doesn't take requests anymore, but If its not already built in, does anyone know an alternative way to deal with this? Even anything without an animated release would be great. As I wrote, this mod is awsome and am gonna use it regardless though

Cumshot waits for nearby actors in a sex scene having an orgasm, and then it displays a visible ejaculation for them. SexLab, Flower Girls, and OStim scenes are supported. However, Cumshot doesn't cause any orgasms by itself. Only exception is the hotkey, which was originally meant for testing and screenshooting.

If I understood correctly, what you're looking for is an extension for Aroused that makes NPCs automatically orgasm once their arousal reaches 100. I don't know if such a mod exists. It would have to extend the periodical NPC scanning / Arousal updating function so that it sends the respective orgasm event (for SexLab or for Flower Girls, depending on the Aroused version you use).

1 hour ago, Erstam said:

Cumshot waits for nearby actors in a sex scene having an orgasm, and then it displays a visible ejaculation for them. SexLab, Flower Girls, and OStim scenes are supported. However, Cumshot doesn't cause any orgasms by itself. Only exception is the hotkey, which was originally meant for testing and screenshooting.

If I understood correctly, what you're looking for is an extension for Aroused that makes NPCs automatically orgasm once their arousal reaches 100. I don't know if such a mod exists. It would have to extend the periodical NPC scanning / Arousal updating function so that it sends the respective orgasm event (for SexLab or for Flower Girls, depending on the Aroused version you use).

Ah I see what your are saying, thanks for the reply! 

Exactly. I was looking for an addon that does that and just tested SexLab Release, and it's working now. It triggers the masturbation event for NPCs at a given threshold which you can predefine in MCM. It can even distinguish genders by SexLab tags and sends the respectitive effect. Problem is that all animations included in sexlab takes too long and it also undresses npcs which stresses papyrus even more, not to mention that I wonder how do long animations affect their AI packages or if they can mess their sandbox. So the best solution would be imao, if those animations could be swapped with Cumshot's visuals or if they could be integrated into SL's animation selector somehow. I'm even thinking of replacing some stages with blank .hkx and the last one with the ejaculation. however I don't really know where to look for them...

• 3 weeks later...

This mod is really great, I'll fork some of it and continue dev of some of it's features if you don't mind. Since SE has an engine limitation thing where scripts with references to other scripts causes them to not load, Sexlab and aroused too is a hard requirement of this mod. I have been trying to get OStim fully featured without SL installed, so i'm going to make a little addon for some cum-related features. I'm going to link back to this mod and credit you as well

On 2/17/2021 at 3:03 AM, Sairion said:

This mod is really great, I'll fork some of it and continue dev of some of it's features if you don't mind. Since SE has an engine limitation thing where scripts with references to other scripts causes them to not load, Sexlab and aroused too is a hard requirement of this mod. I have been trying to get OStim fully featured without SL installed, so i'm going to make a little addon for some cum-related features. I'm going to link back to this mod and credit you as well

Of course, go ahead. Cumshot has open permissions, so do with it what you like. :)

• 2 weeks later...

I didn't even realize this had been updated (ages ago now!) so giving it ago.

I am running on SSE and used the FOMOD installer as such. Is there supposed to be 2 esps showing up in my plugins list ('Cumshot.esp' and 'CumshotSL.esp'), or is one redundant?

21 hours ago, Rekuna said:

I am running on SSE and used the FOMOD installer as such. Is there supposed to be 2 esps showing up in my plugins list ('Cumshot.esp' and 'CumshotSL.esp'), or is one redundant?

You need both. Cumshot.esp provides the basic functionality, and CumshotSL.esp is the SexLab-dependent addon module that catches orgasm events from Sexlab, and handles ejaculation rules for different SL animations.

6 hours ago, Erstam said:

You need both. Cumshot.esp provides the basic functionality, and CumshotSL.esp is the SexLab-dependent addon module that catches orgasm events from Sexlab, and handles ejaculation rules for different SL animations.

Hi Erstam, thanks for the clarification. That's what I figured, but decided to ask just to be safe. Regardless, apologies for the semi-moronic question!

• 2 weeks later...

Many, many thanks Erstam for your final (epic) version of Cumshot. It's been with me for many play-throughs! I'm sad to see it reach its 'final drip', but what a mighty splash it has made.  ?

If I might ask a small question, please?  Racking up the cum "unrealistic values" to around 22+ on the slider means that the character jumps up and redresses while still finishing his ejaculation, which looks a bit odd. The extended cum process basically runs out of time. It would be good if the character could have a 'recovery' for a moment.

Is there an adjustment I can make in the ESP or somewhere to allow a longer time value so this abrupt end does not happen? Happy to DIY, just need a bit of guidance.

Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, colddagger said:

I had a problem with mcm menus being incomplete (only the general tab showing) and ejaculation not working.  Moving the pulgin file early in my mod load order fixed the issue.

always use "LOOT" to sort your LO. 

I've been losing my mind trying to compile my slight edit to the config script (just increasing the maximum value of a few sliders to see what would happen) and after spending 2 days and hours of forum/reddit thread crawling I still cannot get this darn thing to successfully compile, eventually the compile option just grayed out even though I have the .psc in all the right directories.
So, if anyone who has their creation kit properly set up, which I certainly do not, could run this through the compiler really quick that would be greatly appreciated, thank you!
I'm a total noob to technical modding, editing .json files and 3d modeling is about the extent of my capabilities. 

CS2ConfigScript.psc

12 hours ago, jeremy89878987 said:

I've been losing my mind trying to compile my slight edit to the config script (just increasing the maximum value of a few sliders to see what would happen) and after spending 2 days and hours of forum/reddit thread crawling I still cannot get this darn thing to successfully compile, eventually the compile option just grayed out even though I have the .psc in all the right directories.
So, if anyone who has their creation kit properly set up, which I certainly do not, could run this through the compiler really quick that would be greatly appreciated, thank you!
I'm a total noob to technical modding, editing .json files and 3d modeling is about the extent of my capabilities. 

CS2ConfigScript.psc 62.21 kB · 1 download

Here.CS2ConfigScript.pex

You need to have the script sources from all the dependencies (including the optional ones, like SAM) in a place where the compiler can see them, and extracted from the BSAs. And their respective dependencies, down to the SKSE and vanilla base classes. Yes, sometimes there's a lot to fiddle with, but once you've set up your compiling environment, it's smooth sailing. :)

Please! Looking for some help/Support!

Might anyone know why Cumshot would ejaculate projectiles  and meshes (complete with final drip) in the same orgasm event? I have the mod set to projectiles - from game start and unchanged since then.

The event starts with projectiles, but then the meshes turn up towards the end. 

The meshes are oddly large, too. The final one is the CumshotSOS.Nif split drop which looks like a couple of wrenches being pushed out!  ?

Worst of all, the final giant mesh stays permanently half-buried in the penis afterwards.

Weird.  ?

• 1 month later...

Does anyone know of a way to make the Cumshot meshes last longer on the actors? Possibly permanently? Via console or manual mesh replacement or another mod or any possible solution? Ideally with debuffs last longer (or permanently) as well.

Ideally, I'd love a way to do a playthrough permanently covered in cum with both visible meshes and permanent debuffs. I'm moderately novice but capable of learning tools to make this work if need be! Thanks