14 minutes ago, mrowrpurr said:

Does anyone know of a way to make the Cumshot meshes last longer on the actors? Possibly permanently? Via console or manual mesh replacement or another mod or any possible solution? Ideally with debuffs last longer (or permanently) as well.

Ideally, I'd love a way to do a playthrough permanently covered in cum with both visible meshes and permanent debuffs. I'm moderately novice but capable of learning tools to make this work if need be! Thanks

you could probably look into Slavetats for the mesh/covering aspect. I am not sure what else would handle debuffs directly, but Apropos I think had a Wear and Tear feature that gave you debuffs that were configurable? or at least would last longer.

2 hours ago, mrowrpurr said:

Does anyone know of a way to make the Cumshot meshes last longer on the actors? Possibly permanently? Via console or manual mesh replacement or another mod or any possible solution? Ideally with debuffs last longer (or permanently) as well.

Ideally, I'd love a way to do a playthrough permanently covered in cum with both visible meshes and permanent debuffs. I'm moderately novice but capable of learning tools to make this work if need be! Thanks

Do you mean this? (by default, SexLab uses a magic effect for the cum effect, which gets removed on either swimming for 5 seconds, or which the game itself removes ALL magic effects from an actor once that actor that is NOT the player is unloaded (say by going inside to an interior cell while the actor stays outside, for example)(the player simply cannot be unloaded or the game would crash), the mod I linked turns the effect into an overlay, which is remembered and reapplied on that actor getting reloaded)

Unless you mean the animated mesh itself? but know that cumshot allows 4 different options to which one is used (I personally prefer projectile over animated mesh), I mean it is technically equipped, and if you modify the script that unequips it to unequip just before equipping it, instead of waiting to unequip it (assuming doing THAT doesn't crash the game, which I don't think it will), you could make it do that, but I have no idea on actors other than the player.

Take note, if you do mean the 2nd option, that any source scripts that the script you are modifying requires all need to be in the same folder to compile correctly.

Edited by ptmc2112

With cumshot installed, the sexlab orgasm-sound often fails to play on my setup. Other sounds like moans work fine, just the cumshot-sound is silent. Before i activated this mod, the orgasm-sound worked. And if i disable it for testing orgasm-sound also works again. So its certain this mod is doing it.

Loadorder: Sexlab, SLAL, SL tools, cumshot, SLACS, other SL mods, bashed patch, animobjects

EDIT: Could this be because i'm running SL beta 7, not beta 8? (Can't use beta 8, cause i'm still on SKSE 2.0.16)

Edited by bastardopfromhell
  • 2 weeks later...
33 minutes ago, AnubiSs2167 said:

Is there a way to tell Cumshot wich aniamtions it should trigger on via SLAL?
Maybe a tag its looking for?
I know it auto trigger if anim is not specified as anal/vaginal/oral but thats exclude alot of anims it should trigger on.

no...

sadly this is not possible

I wish for Sexlab beeing able to do such stuff, but that would maybe be Sexlab 3.0 then.... in Skyrim VI :( 

• 1 month later...

Alright got something crazy happening. 

On my current save game, I have SexLab but Cumshots says no framework installed so it wont show cumshots. When I start a new game looks like it reads SL fine.

Any fixes for this for my game? I grinded out the thieves guild quests and really don't want to have to do that shit again. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Im getting CTDs whenever I use the projectiles visuals, however from what I can tell, I only get a CTD when the ejaculation starts or whenever there is a certain distance from the tip to a surface. I.e., if I stand close to a wall or static object, the effects and decals apply just fine, but if I stand out in the open, then the game crashes a fraction of a second after the ejaculation starts.

I'm thinking it's an issue with an old orphaned script or script bloat where the game needs to have cleaned saves, but this issue is so far tested outside, and inside it doesn't seem to CTD at all.

Which makes me think it's somehow related to whether or not there is a difference between exterior cells and interior cells.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This is working for me, though I am in AE, with most of my mods updated with the right SKSE and the like, I was just trying to figure out if there is a way to use a console command to change amounts of spurts or length of shots, so the numbers can be adjusted more precisely or to larger amount s then the slider values allow.

I wonder, Erstam, if you are still here to offer me some guidance, please.  My Cumshot installation has gone "drizabone" and nothing is emitted.

It's a new play-through; the previous ones were fine.  But I cannot for the life of me find out why it's not working this time. I've set it to Projectiles, and none of the remaining settings are anything unusual.  I've tried load order adjustments, reinstallation, and made sure the Sexlab settings are correct.

I'm not looking for a solution from you, just a suggestion as to what sort of thing might conflict with the mod so I can track it and learn where it has gone wrong.

My Papyrus log with the Cumshot Output logging on is attached.

In hope.

Papyrus.0.log

On 12/15/2021 at 2:25 PM, Bluegunk said:

Yes. Make adjustments using the MCM Menu. Get the cursor over your Futa, go into the MCM and add her to the relevant page.

in sos for females all females will get a schlong. so you say i have to tell cumshots manually for every woman ?  That question can  beasked for sexlab too,  it is the same there. woman with schlong will still count as woman and as such getting female sex dialogues and player is dominant in sex,though she may has no schlong. and every woman must be classified as male in sexlab manually.  i think that should be possible with all schlong wearer at once.

4 hours ago, shiagwen said:

in sos for females all females will get a schlong. so you say i have to tell cumshots manually for every woman ?  That question can  beasked for sexlab too,  it is the same there. woman with schlong will still count as woman and as such getting female sex dialogues and player is dominant in sex,though she may has no schlong. and every woman must be classified as male in sexlab manually.  i think that should be possible with all schlong wearer at once.

You may prefer to use https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/13011-sos-no-futanari-schlong-addon/   to reduce the futa females to just a few?  Otherwise, someone else may need to advise you.  I think there must be a short cut - have a look on the SOS and Cumshot pages.

For the life of me, no matter what I do, this plugin will not load into the MCM. I don't know what I did. I've completely scrubbed Skyrim SE from my computer, even deleted its MyGames folder, reinstalled, and nope, still won't load the plugin. Nothing crashes, it just... won't load. Any idea why? This started a few months ago.