On 8/18/2020 at 9:40 PM, Erstam said:

Best use MO2. Under Settings / Workarounds enable archive parsing, then check the Conflicts tab in the mod details for all relevant mods.

Thanks! Switched Archive Parsing on.  But no conflicts are apparent at all. Hmmmm.

I ought to mention I use a controller with keyboard, using a small mod that enables both. 99.99% of all known hotkeys work for me. I chose the 'End' key for this job.  I assume its use is get the NPC under the focus (cross-hair on them) and hit hotkey?  Maybe I've been doing it all wrong? (Won't be the first time...  ?)

Hi Erstam,

I want to notify you that the flower girls ver has 2 error in the esp (identical error for LE/SE - I play LE, but know how to convert SE to form 43),

1 in story manager branch node, and another in keyword.

Maybe because both the LE/SE ver has gotten update and losing the references made from older ver.

I want to change it a bit in tesvedit, the KYWD seems simple enough but for the SNBM part, Im afraid to put any other SNBM to switch with the error code.

Do you know how I can make it work with FG new ver?

Thanks Erstam ^_^,

From Blitz

Neither Cumshot.esp or CumshotFG.esp have any errors in their keyword or story manager records. They must have been caused by your attempt to backport them. That process is very risky - unless none of the records in the plugin have changed their scructure between form 43 and 44, there's the possibility that the plugin can get corrupted.

The Flower Girls version for LE on Nexus is extremely outdated and won't work with Cumshot. It doesn't even send the necessary event to signal that an orgasm is happening. And if you try to backport the SE version of FG, how are you going to convert the hkx animation files back to the 32-bit format? You would have to find all the original animations for LE on the net.

For the extremely unlikely case that someone rebuilds the current FG from scratch in the Oldrim CK (wich would be the only safe method, and a HUGE undertaking), there's a CumshotFG.esp for LE hidden in Cumshot's archive.

2 hours ago, Erstam said:

Neither Cumshot.esp or CumshotFG.esp have any errors in their keyword or story manager records. They must have been caused by your attempt to backport them. That process is very risky - unless none of the records in the plugin have changed their scructure between form 43 and 44, there's the possibility that the plugin can get corrupted.

Hi,

I wasn't backporting FG myself. There is a new FG backport in nexus, (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/94212), and not the old one by original modder (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/81241).

The new animation wasn't added, but the other scripts and all other updates are supposedly there in the new backport.

2. (Quote) "there's a CumshotFG.esp for LE hidden in Cumshot's archive." (Quote)

I was comparing the LE and SE ver of cumshot FG esp, and which records had change so I can update it myself.

In case the SE ver of cumshot FG is different than LE and has the records missing in cumshot LE.

This was what I previously meant by me backporting, the "Cumshot FG", not the Flower Girls SE mod to LE.

But the records are same. There are 2 missing records from "Cumshot FG" that wasn't in the new FG backport here (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/94212)

I'll check the esp of Flower Girls SE to compare them, to see if maybe that new nexus backport is incomplete.

Thanks Erstam. I appreciate your respond.

Blitz

Didn't know about that backport. I don't follow the LE side of modding anymore - I've almost completely moved over to SE.

I just compared my two versions of CumshotFG.esp in SSEEdit. They are identical. Only differences are that the LE version is Form 43, is not ESL-flagged, and references "FlowerGirls.esm" as a master, instead of "FlowerGirls SE.esm". That's what I assumed a hypothetical backport would be named. Maybe some FormIDs have changed in the backport, so that the referencing records don't match. I'm going to download the backport and look into it, but I can't promise when.

EDIT --

OK, I had a look at it. The plugin name of the backport is "FlowerGirls SE.esp" (ESM flagged). A bit unexpected, but that's something I could change. However, it's missing the dxSexStage keyword and the FlowerGirlsSexStage story manager event. That's probably where your two errors are coming from (unresolved references). So it's definitly not been converted from the latest version, but from one before I wrote the Cumshot-FG integration. So unfortunately, it can not work with Cumshot.

On 8/26/2020 at 2:09 PM, Erstam said:

Didn't know about that backport. I don't follow the LE side of modding anymore - I've almost completely moved over to SE.

I just compared my two versions of CumshotFG.esp in SSEEdit. They are identical. Only differences are that the LE version is Form 43, is not ESL-flagged, and references "FlowerGirls.esm" as a master, instead of "FlowerGirls SE.esm". That's what I assumed a hypothetical backport would be named. Maybe some FormIDs have changed in the backport, so that the referencing records don't match. I'm going to download the backport and look into it, but I can't promise when.

EDIT --

OK, I had a look at it. The plugin name of the backport is "FlowerGirls SE.esp" (ESM flagged). A bit unexpected, but that's something I could change. However, it's missing the dxSexStage keyword and the FlowerGirlsSexStage story manager event. That's probably where your two errors are coming from (unresolved references). So it's definitly not been converted from the latest version, but from one before I wrote the Cumshot-FG integration. So unfortunately, it can not work with Cumshot.

using this on se, it's working flawlessly.

However, there will be an FG update soon adapted to the new Amoruos Adventures plus.

As I understand, changing the master reference would be all what's needed ?

7 hours ago, NullBurner said:

Im playing a futa female but she wont cum, no matter what I do. There is no transgender option in cumshot, nor does the sexlab "female cum" option make her cum.

Men on the other hand cum without any problem.

Do I need a patch or something?

Possibly she has one of the 1,001 new body types or SOS addons that came out recently and need to be enabled in Cumshot's database. Sorry, I won't do this anymore, I'm done with supporting Cumshot. I've always hoped that someone else would maintain the database, but no one has volunteered so far.

7 hours ago, T-lam said:

using this on se, it's working flawlessly.

However, there will be an FG update soon adapted to the new Amoruos Adventures plus.

As I understand, changing the master reference would be all what's needed ?

No update needed. FlowerGirl's plugin name will stay "FlowerGirls SE.esm". The discussion was about an unofficial backport to Oldrim.

2 hours ago, Erstam said:

Possibly she has one of the 1,001 new body types or SOS addons that came out recently and need to be enabled in Cumshot's database. Sorry, I won't do this anymore, I'm done with supporting Cumshot. I've always hoped that someone else would maintain the database, but no one has volunteered so far.

I'm using the Futa addon for SOS and the dancing penis mod, which are both available here on loverslab. But without my main cumming, it wouldn't make any sense to play the dancing penis mod.

Thank you for your response, I appreciate that.

17 hours ago, NullBurner said:

I'm using the Futa addon for SOS and the dancing penis mod, which are both available here on loverslab. But without my main cumming, it wouldn't make any sense to play the dancing penis mod.

Thank you for your response, I appreciate that.

Hi, does the cumshot works for the normal male/penis? If no, maybe you have missed some installation/configuration.

If it does works for the normal penis you only have to find a futa penis that is supported by the cumshot mod.

I use for my females the "SOS - ERF - High Poly Addon 1.4" penis. ... but i do not find this mod on LoversLab any longer (or i am too stupid :-))

Maybe you can directly ask EvilReFlex he is the autor of the futas.

Have fun, Surver X.

7 hours ago, Surverx said:

Hi, does the cumshot works for the normal male/penis? If no, maybe you have missed some installation/configuration.

If it does works for the normal penis you only have to find a futa penis that is supported by the cumshot mod.

I use for my females the "SOS - ERF - High Poly Addon 1.4" penis. ... but i do not find this mod on LoversLab any longer (or i am too stupid :-))

Maybe you can directly ask EvilReFlex he is the autor of the futas.

Have fun, Surver X.

Men are cumming like they're supposed to.

Im using "Futanari CBBE SSE 1.1b", which is made by EvilReFlex.

9 hours ago, NullBurner said:

Men are cumming like they're supposed to.

Im using "Futanari CBBE SSE 1.1b", which is made by EvilReFlex.

I made a new version of the AdjustValues.json file needed for cumshots to work on ERF's futa addons.

Lemme know if this works. Backup or rename the default AdjustValues.json and replace it with that one.

Thinking about adding an MCM page to Cumshot where you can enable or disable the currently worn SOS addon / slot 52 item for ejaculation, along with some sliders to adjust the cumshot's position and rotation. This will basically edit the AdjustValues.json so you won't have to do it manually - working with json files seems to be too fiddly for most.

This could hopefully end these problems once and for all. However, don't expect it tomorrow. It's currently sitting on the hindmost backburner slot in my to-do list.

7 hours ago, AtomicPlayboy said:

I made a new version of the AdjustValues.json file needed for cumshots to work on ERF's futa addons.

Lemme know if this works. Backup or rename the default AdjustValues.json and replace it with that one.

7 hours ago, AtomicPlayboy said:

Also, make sure "Always Show Cumshot" is checked in the MCM, really no way to always guarantee a cumshot when not in a sex scene (especially for Dancing Penis).

I did this and everything is configured like it should be, but still no cumshot (neither in combat (dancing penis), nor by simply pressing the cumshot hotkey).

Thank you for your effort, I do appreciate that.

I'm playing Skyrim SE and installed v2.2 for SE on a game in progress where I had cleaned out the old version with clean saving and resaver,. When I try to load my save I'm getting a black screen, but I can still hear the music playing. Am I stuck with the old version?

The old version is also shit. Timing is always poor, with the ejaculation happening too early, and nothing happens when I try to trigger it manually by holding shift + ejaculation key while targeting the NPC with the crosshair. It would be better if the ejucalation key controlled the NPC instead of the player, because most people play a female char anyway. Or maybe you can create an extra key for the next version.

5 hours ago, saltshade said:

I'm playing Skyrim SE and installed v2.2 for SE on a game in progress where I had cleaned out the old version with clean saving and resaver,. When I try to load my save I'm getting a black screen, but I can still hear the music playing. Am I stuck with the old version?

The old version is also shit. Timing is always poor, with the ejaculation happening too early, and nothing happens when I try to trigger it manually by holding shift + ejaculation key while targeting the NPC with the crosshair. It would be better if the ejucalation key controlled the NPC instead of the player, because most people play a female char anyway. Or maybe you can create an extra key for the next version.

try switching to the mesh and not particle then save and remove.

this worked for me.

On 8/30/2020 at 6:25 AM, Erstam said:

Thinking about adding an MCM page to Cumshot where you can enable or disable the currently worn SOS addon / slot 52 item for ejaculation, along with some sliders to adjust the cumshot's position and rotation. This will basically edit the AdjustValues.json so you won't have to do it manually - working with json files seems to be too fiddly for most.

This could hopefully end these problems once and for all. However, don't expect it tomorrow. It's currently sitting on the hindmost backburner slot in my to-do list.

This would be awesome. I'm assuming it would be a toggle method, so we can turn it on or off for individual SOS types?

I've been looking for a way to make the particle effect version follow the schlong's movements more closely when using FloppySOS. The cum appears to be emitted from a set position determined by the current sosbend value, so if the schlong moves based on the FloppySOS physics settings, cum and schlong become misaligned.

Zaz's male pee particle effects worked like that as well, but I was able to make those effects follow the schlong's movements precisely by attaching the nifs to the Genitals06 node instead of the base. I had hoped this would work with the cum particle effect as well, but as far as I can tell, CumShotRoot is already attached to Genitals06. Are the particle effects already following Genitals06 as well as they possibly can? Or is the position more dependend on the urethra node?

Has anyone else toyed with this?

On 9/4/2020 at 12:57 AM, AtomicPlayboy said:

This would be awesome. I'm assuming it would be a toggle method, so we can turn it on or off for individual SOS types?

Basically yes. In detail it's much more complicated, though. The MCM needs to distinguish if an actor's genital is a known or unknown SOS addon, a known or unknown equipable slot 52 item, or if it comes integrated with a special body either for this character only, or for the character's race, in which case you also need to discern the genders for which it is valid. And SOS addons can have racial variants that require different adjustment values.

I have started with implementing the new MCM sub-page, but I guess there's about 200-300 lines of code to write, and I hardly get a couple of hours straight without interruptions or distractions. So it's going to come along at snail's pace only.

16 hours ago, Dredderson said:

I've been looking for a way to make the particle effect version follow the schlong's movements more closely when using FloppySOS. The cum appears to be emitted from a set position determined by the current sosbend value, so if the schlong moves based on the FloppySOS physics settings, cum and schlong become misaligned.

Zaz's male pee particle effects worked like that as well, but I was able to make those effects follow the schlong's movements precisely by attaching the nifs to the Genitals06 node instead of the base. I had hoped this would work with the cum particle effect as well, but as far as I can tell, CumShotRoot is already attached to Genitals06. Are the particle effects already following Genitals06 as well as they possibly can? Or is the position more dependend on the urethra node?

Has anyone else toyed with this?

Cumshot does use the Genitals06 node to attach the cum to. Actually it's a dynamically created helper node named "Urethra", a child node to Genitals06, which allows to adjust the cumshot's position for different penis shapes (for some horse cocks, for example, the Genitals06 node is in the middle of the shaft, while for smaller dicks it's near the tip).

This node is created via a mostly unknown feature of NetImmerse Override. Normally it should always follow the parent node's movement, but it seems it doesn't with the method FloppySOS uses. Does it use HDT-SMP? Anyway, that's nothing I can fix, unfortunately. Expired would have to update NiOverride to support HDT.

EDIT: What happens if you include the Urethra node into the HDT config files? I'm absolutely no expert on HDT, but maybe that could work.

Hi, I've used your mod in the past  without issue but, as of late with a new game I'm having an issue in that my character won't show any form of ejaculation. 

Oddly enough if I tell a male Npc to masterbate He shows the cum shot.  I have all the prerequisites that are required. Any ideas?

BTW, I'm also using SLSO  and Dancing Penis in my load order; don't know if that's an issue. :(

35 minutes ago, AttilaMagyar said:

Hi, I've used your mod in the past  without issue but, as of late with a new game I'm having an issue in that my character won't show any form of ejaculation. 

Oddly enough if I tell a male Npc to masterbate He shows the cum shot.  I have all the prerequisites that are required. Any ideas?

BTW, I'm also using SLSO  and Dancing Penis in my load order; don't know if that's an issue. :(

Your character doesn't show any ejaculation but NPCs work -> maybe s/he has a penis unknown to Cumshot. Possible solution is in the works (see my recent posts), but ... ssslloooooowwwwlyyy ... ... ... ...

SLSO completely reworks the orgasm logic for SexLab. Orgasms / ejaculations can happen anytime, or never if you don't manage to max out excitement. Makes the whole thing more unpredictable.

Dancing Penis - I don't know how it does what it does. Test without it and see if it helps.