SexLab TDF Prostitution and Pimping (the former "Aggressive Prostitution") v2.2.5.5

Have you checked out a new mod called SkyFem yet? May not be your cup of tea but worth a look.

As you said, not my cuppa. Thanks, though.

Good job really, I should have warned you that the futa version screws up(?) the animated vagina which I know you have.

What about Ixum's Manpussy character preset? Another interesting concept.

I'm just a throwback, I guess... I can only conceptualize two genders, and while I know that roles aren't hard-coded, it's pretty clear-cut in my mind who has what sort of plumbing.

I'm such a girly-girl that the one male character I have ever tried to play in over 3,000 hours in Skyrim, a Nord named Gonad the Ballbustrian, is still level 10 and never even made it out of  Dragonsreach to go to Bleak Falls Barrow.

I'm stuck in a rut, loving the rut I'm in...

Keep on rutting, girl. ;)

Not a problem yet but  . . .

In the dialogue options for negotiating a price there are the usual four or five prices. I am on the highest which is currently 537 seps. I can get this price every time and it is going up by a sep or two every few tricks as per normal. Thing that is puzzling me is that there is usually a price above what you can currently get, i.e. one that get you the next major hike. It's been like this since at least the high 400s.

My Speechcraft is base 60 plus whatever from enchants. Perks are on the squeeze more money branch.

Never had this problem before, always had that extra highest entry that gets you the 'Ha! You must be joking . . '  or 'Hmm, that seems a little steep . . ' response.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm getting crashes in my game after speaking to Ysolda about the wedding ring in Witch Mist Grove, from the "A Night to Remember" quest. I have her working as a prostitute in Dragonsreach but she meets me near the Bannered Mare in Whiterun to confront me about the ring. After I finish speaking speaking with her, the game crashes when my character moves a few steps. I was wondering if the crash might be due to a conflict with her working in Dragonsreach and then teleporting to the town square. Thanks for any help.

• 2 weeks later...

hi, i want to ask about the dance music and animation...

the animation is working fine, and i also able to add 5 music from here ( http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1560-tdf-aggressive-prostitute-dance-music/ )

but,

in MCM menu the music list is totally different, like bo peep, galaxias, kiss me etc etc...

and the dance animation seems to matches these songs....

so, how do i get those animation to matches the music from the MCM list?  

hi, i want to ask about the dance music and animation...

the animation is working fine, and i also able to add 5 music from here ( http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1560-tdf-aggressive-prostitute-dance-music/ )

but,

in MCM menu the music list is totally different, like bo peep, galaxias, kiss me etc etc...

and the dance animation seems to matches these songs....

so, how do i get those animation to matches the music from the MCM list?  

You have to add them as "player dance." Then you can get this:

Just kidding. I tried to get this dance into TDFPP and couldn't follow the tutorials well enough to do it. So I just do it outside of the mod, which raises arousal just as well.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

Firstly, thank you for your hard work.

I like to have the option to have sex just for fun, or for money, or even dance for money!

The mod work just fine... but then...

i had some issues with textures from other mods... in a forum they say to do the bashed patch thing.. i used wryre bash, and did this: http://wiki.step-project.com/Bashed_Patch 

I must say i use LOOT, FNIS, and i have all the requirements.

After that, i made a mission, and once outside the cave, running around i saw a fisherman.. i danced, then he asked me for sex.. then the option to do it there or go somewhere else (like, i was leading for the place to have sex), he took off the clothes, disappeared, and then... the loading screen sets off (?) (black and smoke, nothing else) and we where suspended in the sky, having sex, somewhere else that i didn't even discover yet, and when it finished, he disappeared and i fall down to my death.

What did i do?.

I know what to do for now: making money the old way :-/

Please help me!

Ps: this is a screenshot of the matter: http://imgur.com/a/9oycP .  we were still wearing clothes (i did it 3 times, sometimes the clothes stayed much longer, but finally were off)

PS2: it happens with consensual sex with no meney involved, another mod for SexLab that i have (aroused, solutions, romance, adcsexlife, compatible noble bed double, blush when aroused.  Everything is up to date, i just installed all my mods ( 121 in total :unsure:  )

the whole port to whiterun area thing is not related to this mod specifically. It happens with other mods too. I have noticed it happens more often if you stand on a non flat surface. It might be caused when the sexlab try to start positioning you for sex and when you are about to clip it ports you away

the whole port to whiterun area thing is not related to this mod specifically. It happens with other mods too. I have noticed it happens more often if you stand on a non flat surface. It might be caused when the sexlab try to start positioning you for sex and when you are about to clip it ports you away

The port to Whiterun problem occurs when the Sexlab Framework uses the "SetVehicle" call on the marker it uses to position the sex act. For some odd reason the game periodically refuses to move that marker when Sexlab sets it's location so when the SetVehicle call is made you are ported to where the marker is created.

Ok folks im using this for a while now since im the local whore in skyrim. Can someone maby point me to a mod that make people start notice me as the biggest whore in skyrim the more i sell myself the more famous i get. if that makes any sense. I want something that would complement this awesome mod. Im sure ive seen something mentioned about this somewhere but for the life of me cant remember where i saw it

Ok folks im using this for a while now since im the local whore in skyrim. Can someone maby point me to a mod that make people start notice me as the biggest whore in skyrim the more i sell myself the more famous i get. if that makes any sense. I want something that would complement this awesome mod. Im sure ive seen something mentioned about this somewhere but for the life of me cant remember where i saw it

It sounds like you want the Sexual Fame Framework mod available here on Lovers Lab, but I'm not sure what other mods might exploit it, since as far as I know it's just a framework that is intended to be used by other mods.

It sounds like you want the Sexual Fame Framework mod available here on Lovers Lab, but I'm not sure what other mods might exploit it, since as far as I know it's just a framework that is intended to be used by other mods.

I actually looked at it but it does not do anything on its own. And that doesnt help me really. :)

• 2 weeks later...

So I'm having issues with the dialogue not appearing on many NPCs. What's more sometimes it will appear and then disappear if I quit and then reengage in dialogue with the NPC. When I do occasionally get it all to work the NPCs won't follow me either. Are there any conflicts with other mods that could cause this, or is it a known bug? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Can't get the dances to work. Animation starts but then stops and I'm stuck standing there. I did a search through this topic and found the same issue in a couple of places but they seemed to be caused by downloading the update not the main file. I have the main file. here's my FNIS log

FNIS Behavior V5.5   3/31/2017 2:23:17 AM
Skyrim: 1.9.32.0 - 
Generator: E:\Skyrim\Data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users\GenerateFNISforUsers.exe

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS (242 bones)   male: XPMS (242 bones)
Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations" 
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix" 

Reading BBDarkSoulsCombat V?.?  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 2 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading FNISBase V5.5 ...
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V5.3 ...
Reading NonSexLabAnimationPack V2.7c ...
Reading SexLab V1.59c ...
Reading SexLabAroused V?.? ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.59c ...
Reading SexLabTDFAggressiveProstitution V?.? ...
Reading ZaZAnimationPack V6.07  ( 26 furniture, 29 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files....
No GENDER directory male
No GENDER directory female
Generating animationsetdatasinglefile.txt ...

Create Creature Behaviors ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.59c ...
Generating animationdatasinglefile.txt ...
mt_behavior usage: 20.0 %   ( 0 furniture, 29 offset, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations)
0_master usage: 1.5 %   ( 2 paired, 0 kill animations)

2575 animations for 9 mods successfully included (character)
 322 animations for 1 mods and 18 creatures successfully included.

Any ideas?

Can't get the dances to work. Animation starts but then stops and I'm stuck standing there. I did a search through this topic and found the same issue in a couple of places but they seemed to be caused by downloading the update not the main file. I have the main file. here's my FNIS log

Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations" 

No GENDER directory male

No GENDER directory female

Any ideas?

Don't tick patches for things you don't have installed.

• 3 weeks later...

First time Poster, I can't seem to dl the mod. It says bit.ly can't show me that page, did something happen?  I've tried multiple browsers but same message, it's forbidden.

Bit.ly has generated a warning that's all and it could be due to the use of shorteners. There is a link on the bit.ly warning page that allows you to continue at your own risk.  I've dl'd the file before and found no problems with it.

First time Poster, I can't seem to dl the mod. It says bit.ly can't show me that page, did something happen?  I've tried multiple browsers but same message, it's forbidden.

Bit.ly has generated a warning that's all and it could be due to the use of shorteners. There is a link on the bit.ly warning page that allows you to continue at your own risk.  I've dl'd the file before and found no problems with it.

Strange, this is a different error then earlier today. Previously it was bit.ly cannot take you there it's forbidden. With no option to continue at my own risk. Now I can continue. Hmm. Well, thank you for the reply.

• 2 weeks later...

If you tick off the guard dialogue in the MCM does that make prostitution no longer a crime?

v2.2.5.2 makes propositioning guards a crime (not always depending on how the conversation goes), as well as conducting prostitution-related activities in the sight of a guard (again, through conversation, bounties can be avoided).

If you tick off the guard dialogue in the MCM does that make prostitution no longer a crime?

v2.2.5.2 makes propositioning guards a crime (not always depending on how the conversation goes), as well as conducting prostitution-related activities in the sight of a guard (again, through conversation, bounties can be avoided).

It Does.

Asshole Imperial Soldier at Ft. Greymoor (post war, Imperial Victory) keeps trying to attack my pro after I had offered him a go at her and before he gets over to her he goes nuts and now she is stuck unable to train or take other clients.  Can't figure out how to clear whatever quest variables are responsible.

Asshole Imperial Soldier at Ft. Greymoor (post war, Imperial Victory) keeps trying to attack my pro after I had offered him a go at her and before he gets over to her he goes nuts and now she is stuck unable to train or take other clients.  Can't figure out how to clear whatever quest variables are responsible.

Disable him?

Disable him?

I tried that.  He can't be disabled, can't be killed, resetai and resurrect have no effect, just goes right back to chasing her around with his sword.  Guessing the mod temporarily makes him unkillable.  Calmed him but didn't help either.  There's a few quests I can find, one is about client following and his ref is in there but not sure of how to clear the variable.  Going to try stopquest on it and see what happens.