SexLab TDF Prostitution and Pimping (the former "Aggressive Prostitution") v2.2.5.5

27 minutes ago, kenzman said:

Is there a patch or way to get this to work with beast followers/clients?  

Do you mean creatures? It works with argonians and khajiits (beasts). Creatures, e.g. bears, tend to be a bit short on the septim front not to mention the verbal negotiations. Check out Untamed here on LL if you want animal sex.

On 2/4/2018 at 12:24 PM, Grey Cloud said:

Do you mean creatures? It works with argonians and khajiits (beasts). Creatures, e.g. bears, tend to be a bit short on the septim front not to mention the verbal negotiations. Check out Untamed here on LL if you want animal sex.

I was hoping to pimp out my troll, husky, Meeko, riekling followers

Ok question for the floor. When I dismiss an newbie after one or two "dates" I seem to have to rehire them for another 100 sep's in order to get them to work for me??  You know "Add pros to Management"

Edit; Ok, I got that figured out I think. So what needs to happen to track an autonomous pros. My tracking isn't working on Hroki in Markarth. SHes got 12 jobs 5 training and we have had the convo about fining her own jobs. Any help??

5 hours ago, zaxsed55 said:

Ok question for the floor. When I dismiss an newbie after one or two "dates" I seem to have to rehire them for another 100 sep's in order to get them to work for me??  You know "Add pros to Management"

Edit; Ok, I got that figured out I think. So what needs to happen to track an autonomous pros. My tracking isn't working on Hroki in Markarth. SHes got 12 jobs 5 training and we have had the convo about fining her own jobs. Any help??

You have to pimp each new whore out 10 times personally before you can tell them to find their own customers but that DOES NOT make them independent.  Once they can find their own customers, then you can dismiss them as a "following you whore" and then once they are dismissed you can talk to them again and tell them you want them to work a location.

• 2 weeks later...

The whole City Prostitute management thing is not working for me. I can set the map marker in journal  in a city but there is no active quest maker to "go to", thoughts? Using latest version. I thought I might have to own property for this to work, so I bought Breeze home. Checked journal marker again and no City Prostitute to be found...

2 hours ago, jpee1965 said:

The whole City Prostitute management thing is not working for me. I can set the map marker in journal  in a city but there is no active quest maker to "go to", thoughts? Using latest version. I thought I might have to own property for this to work, so I bought Breeze home. Checked journal marker again and no City Prostitute to be found...

When you own a house, you talk to a ho and use the "you've been doing good work, I want to you work on your own" and then pick a city. If that dialog doesn't show up or if you cannot pick a city, you're missing something.

3 hours ago, jpee1965 said:

First you have to hire a prostitute and let her/him do atleast 10 "jobs" to unlock that option. IIRC you must then dismiss and rehire the prostitute to get the new dialogue, which is something like "I want you to work somehere else", after that you can specify any city you own a home in.

Every prostiutute you trained and assigned like that will show up with a map marker and in the journal.

1 hour ago, karlpaws said:

When you own a house, you talk to a ho and use the "you've been doing good work, I want to you work on your own" and then pick a city. If that dialog doesn't show up or if you cannot pick a city, you're missing something.

Thanks, but who is the ho? Aren't there supposed to be City hookers in each city that I am supposed to manage? If not, why am I seeing the quest marker in MCM if I don't have hookers to manage? Do they go active somehow? I get that I can recruit certain NPC's to be a hooker, but how do you progress from the pimp dialogue to them acting autonomously? Is there a training level or something I am missing??

11 minutes ago, lastbytescout said:

First you have to hire a prostitute and let her/him do atleast 10 "jobs" to unlock that option. IIRC you must then dismiss and rehire the prostitute to get the new dialogue, which is something like "I want you to work somehere else", after that you can specify any city you own a home in.

Every prostiutute you trained and assigned like that will show up with a map marker and in the journal.

OH! ok. thanks will give it a shot.

33 minutes ago, jpee1965 said:

Thanks, but who is the ho? Aren't there supposed to be City hookers in each city that I am supposed to manage? If not, why am I seeing the quest marker in MCM if I don't have hookers to manage? Do they go active somehow? I get that I can recruit certain NPC's to be a hooker, but how do you progress from the pimp dialogue to them acting autonomously? Is there a training level or something I am missing??

The quest is visible because that's how it was made. There aren't any autonomous prostitutes placed by this mod; you train one and then put her or him to work.

You can see the quest, the quest marker is what you are not seeing, either on the map or your compass because there is nothing for the quest to track, yet. It is like the "go collect 10 ore for me" quests that do not put a marker on anything until you have what you need.

6 minutes ago, karlpaws said:

The quest is visible because that's how it was made. There aren't any autonomous prostitutes placed by this mod; you train one and then put her or him to work.

You can see the quest, the quest marker is what you are not seeing, either on the map or your compass because there is nothing for the quest to track, yet. It is like the "go collect 10 ore for me" quests that do not put a marker on anything until you have what you need.

The guy hasn't got one 'ore yet and you want him to collect 10? :astonished:

Well I have a hooker trained to "level" 14 and I still am not getting any City Prostitute dialogue options. I ran the TDF esp file through TESVedit and it has these errors..

[00:00] BB_WatcherIdentificationSpell [SPEL:63005E89]
[00:00]     SPEL \ Effects \ Effect \ EFID - Base Effect -> Found a NULL reference, expected: MGEF
[00:00] BB_HookerIdentificationSpell [SPEL:63005E88]
[00:00]     SPEL \ Effects \ Effect \ EFID - Base Effect -> Found a NULL reference, expected: MGEF
[00:00] BB_PlayerClientIdentificationSpell [SPEL:6300C52B]
[00:00] BB_RoamingHookerJarlIdentificationSpell [SPEL:6303BE3E]

Could this be the problem? Thanks chaps.

2 hours ago, jpee1965 said:

Well I have a hooker trained to "level" 14 and I still am not getting any City Prostitute dialogue options. I ran the TDF esp file through TESVedit and it has these errors..

[00:00] BB_WatcherIdentificationSpell [SPEL:63005E89]
[00:00] BB_HookerIdentificationSpell [SPEL:63005E88]
[00:00] BB_PlayerClientIdentificationSpell [SPEL:6300C52B]
[00:00] BB_RoamingHookerJarlIdentificationSpell [SPEL:6303BE3E]

Could this be the problem? Thanks chaps.

Release her, she cannot be an ACTIVE whore working for you to get the dialog.  Right after you release her you will be able to talk to her and have the dialog.

And it isn't training to level 10, it's after her first ten customers which makes it possible.  The "training" determines how much she earns for each sex act.

I don't know if anyone continued to work on this mod, but if he/she does i have 2 suggestions.

1. Since I do not like any kind of dancing in games I always disable all dancing animations in this mod. But there is still dialogue line: "Why don't you dance for cash" in the dialogue box and when I accidentally press it I got the message "No animation available since dance animations are toggled" (or something like that). Now, it would be good that the MCM menu will have option, disable dancing that will automatically remove the dialogue line from the dialogue box.

2. About the sex in MCM menu. I set anal=3, vaginal=2 and I disabled oral animation since the mod always starts with foreplay. Now, If I had vaginal sex with NPC, every next customer always wants vaginal sex. It looks like the mod "glued" to the last animation and I can be asked for anal sex only if I reload the game. The mod also remembers the last sex animation from SLEN and it forcing type of the animation I had last.

Edit: third: Since when is oral animations (Leito blow job, throne blow job and other blow job animations) part of vaginal and anal sex?! Tagging is also wrong is the mod and need to be fixed.

It would be nice if someone will fix this.

• 2 weeks later...

OK it seems that the latest version of Immersive Wenches isn't compatible with TDF Pro? I just walked up to a wench and asked 'maybe you are looking for some company", she said yes and followed. She paid me the money and we just stood there, no sex scene fired. I asked her to pay me again and she did, waiting waiting no sex scene. Did this a few times , got paid again and again (easy money) but no sex scene. Thoughts?

THANKS

5 hours ago, jpee1965 said:

OK it seems that the latest version of Immersive Wenches isn't compatible with TDF Pro? I just walked up to a wench and asked 'maybe you are looking for some company", she said yes and followed. She paid me the money and we just stood there, no sex scene fired. I asked her to pay me again and she did, waiting waiting no sex scene. Did this a few times , got paid again and again (easy money) but no sex scene. Thoughts?

THANKS

Open your console and see if there is an error about Sexlab not starting? A "no valid actors found" message or "no valid animations available" maybe? Can you start a sexlab anim with a wench with any other mod?

Why do i can't active any sex animation? After i pay them 100 gold with option "Let's go to somewhere private", there still no option to have sex with them either "training" them.

Here is my mod list with load order, maybe some of them conflicted with each other but i don't know which one, game still running smooth.

Spoiler

0  0     Skyrim.esm
  1  1     Update.esm
  2  2     Dawnguard.esm
  3  3     HearthFires.esm
  4  4     Dragonborn.esm
  5  5     Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
  6  6     ApachiiHair.esm
  7  7     ZaZAnimationPack.esm
  8  8     RSkyrimChildren.esm
  9  9     ApachiiHairFemales.esm
 10  a     ApachiiHairMales.esm
 11  b     SGHairPackBase.esm
 12  c     CreatureFramework.esm
 13  d     Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
 14  e     EFFCore.esm
 15  f     SexLab.esm
 16 10     Devious Devices - Assets.esm
 17 11     SexLabAroused.esm
 18 12     Devious Devices - Integration.esm
 19 13     Silverpeak Lodge.esp
 20 14     Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
 21 15     FNIS.esp
 22 16     dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
 23 17     RaceMenu.esp
 24 18     RaceMenuPlugin.esp
 25 19     SkyUI.esp
 26 1a     Remodeled Armor - Underwear.esp
 27 1b     Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp
 28 1c     Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dragonborn.esp
 29 1d     DovahBlingJewelryReplacer.esp
 30 1e     Change Follower Outfits Redux.esp
 31 1f     Change Follower Outfits Redux -- Dawnguard.esp
 32 20     Change Follower Outfits Redux -- Dragonborn.esp
 33 21     Change Follower Outfits Redux -- Hearthfire.esp
 34 22     RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
 35 23     Crossbows_Basic_Collection_EN_LL.esp
 36 24     RSChildren.esp
 37 25     Realistic-Voice.esp
 38 26     Summermyst - Enchantments of Skyrim.esp
 39 27     Extra NPCs.esp
 40 28     Skyrim Immersive Creatures.esp
 41 29     xazPrisonOverhaulPatched.esp
 42 2a     Skyrim Immersive Creatures - DLC2.esp
 43 2b     MoreNastyCritters.esp
 44 2c     BDIC.esp
           BDIC SkyTEST Patch.esp
 45 2d     hydra_slavegirls.esp
 46 2e     Artifact Disenchanting.esp
 47 2f     Enchanced Skyrim Enchanting.esp
 48 30     SexLabNudeCreatures.esp
 49 31     SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp
 50 32     SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp
 51 33     NPC_Overhaul_V_1_.esp
 52 34     KZstyle-KHA.esp
 53 35     KZstyle-ARG.esp
 54 36     Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
 55 37     Artifact Disenchanting - Dragonborn.esp
 56 38     FormsEdit.esp
 57 39     Dual Sheath Redux.esp
 58 3a     Brawl Bugs CE.esp
 59 3b     Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp
 60 3c     Golden_Age_Arc_Sword.esp
 61 3d     DarkNemesis.esp
 62 3e     dragonslayer.esp
 63 3f     KS Hairdo's.esp
 64 40     SGEyebrows.esp
 65 41     SGHairPackAIO.esp
 66 42     SexLabTools.esp
 67 43     SLAnimLoader.esp
           SkyRe_SIC Crossbowfix.esp
 68 44     cpdremorabutler.esp
 69 45     Orc Female Body Replacer.esp
 70 46     SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
 71 47     XPMSE.esp
 72 48     SOSRaceMenu.esp
 73 49     UIExtensions.esp
 74 4a     Seductress Serana.esp
 75 4b     SLALAnimObj.esp
 76 4c     12FemaleBrows.esp
 77 4d     SexLab Extra Voices.esp
 78 4e     SexLab-Stories.esp
 79 4f     HentaiCreatures.esp
 80 50     banditfemale.esp
 81 51     SexLabDefeat.esp
 82 52     SlaveTrainer.esp
 83 53     Defeated_Slaves.esp
 84 54     Silverpeak Lodge - Respawns.esp
 85 55     SexSlavesForVanillaBandits.esp
 86 56     SRX_ImperialFemaleFace.esp
 87 57     SimpleSlavery.esp
 88 58     Immersive Wenches.esp
 89 59     BDSICHC.esp
 90 5a     SofiaFollower.esp
 91 5b     SexLab-AmorousAdventures.esp
 92 5c     MistySkye.esp
 93 5d     SexLab-StoriesDevious.esp
 94 5e     Deviously Enslaved.esp
 95 5f     SOS - Shop.esp
 96 60     Artifact Disenchanting - Dawnguard.esp
 97 61     My Home Is Your Home.esp
 98 62     Bandit.esp
 99 63     Giants.esp
100 64     Bijin Warmaidens.esp
101 65     Werewolves.esp
102 66     Bijin Wives.esp
103 67     Bijin NPCs.esp
104 68     EFFDialogue.esp
105 69     TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
106 6a     Donyaakin.esp
107 6b     RSChildren Patch - USLEEP.esp
108 6c     mslDeviousCaptures.esp
109 6d     SexLab TDF Aggressive Prostitution.esp
110 6e     Dual Sheath Redux Patch.esp

32 minutes ago, Ostagana said:

Why do i can't active any sex animation? After i pay them 100 gold with option "Let's go to somewhere private", there still no option to have sex with them either "training" them.

Here is my mod list with load order, maybe some of them conflicted with each other but i don't know which one, game still running smooth.

Hide contents

0  0     Skyrim.esm
  1  1     Update.esm
  2  2     Dawnguard.esm
  3  3     HearthFires.esm
  4  4     Dragonborn.esm
  6  6     ApachiiHair.esm
 14  e     EFFCore.esm
 15  f     SexLab.esm
 21 15     FNIS.esp
 23 17     RaceMenu.esp
 25 19     SkyUI.esp
 36 24     RSChildren.esp
 39 27     Extra NPCs.esp
 44 2c     BDIC.esp
           BDIC SkyTEST Patch.esp
 56 38     FormsEdit.esp
 64 40     SGEyebrows.esp
 71 47     XPMSE.esp
 89 59     BDSICHC.esp
 92 5c     MistySkye.esp
 95 5f     SOS - Shop.esp
 98 62     Bandit.esp
 99 63     Giants.esp
106 6a     Donyaakin.esp

I have not found Fuz Roh do in the load order.  Without it the scenes don't trigger.

12 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

I have not found Fuz Roh do in the load order.  Without it the scenes don't trigger.

I installed it. maybe it is bugged. i will reinstall again.

I reinstalled again with new patch 61 but it still not trigger that screen.

My load order this time.

Spoiler

0  0     Skyrim.esm
  1  1     Update.esm
  2  2     Dawnguard.esm
  3  3     HearthFires.esm
  4  4     Dragonborn.esm
  6  6     ApachiiHair.esm
 14  e     EFFCore.esm
 15  f     SexLab.esm
 21 15     FNIS.esp
 23 17     RaceMenu.esp
 25 19     SkyUI.esp
 36 24     RSChildren.esp
 39 27     Extra NPCs.esp
 44 2c     BDIC.esp
           BDIC SkyTEST Patch.esp
 56 38     FormsEdit.esp
 64 40     SGEyebrows.esp
 71 47     XPMSE.esp
 89 59     BDSICHC.esp
 92 5c     MistySkye.esp
 95 5f     SOS - Shop.esp
 98 62     Bandit.esp
 99 63     Giants.esp
106 6a     Donyaakin.esp

8 hours ago, Ostagana said:

I installed it. maybe it is bugged. i will reinstall again.

I reinstalled again with new patch 61 but it still not trigger that screen.

My load order this time.

Reveal hidden contents

0  0     Skyrim.esm
  1  1     Update.esm
  2  2     Dawnguard.esm
  3  3     HearthFires.esm
  4  4     Dragonborn.esm
  6  6     ApachiiHair.esm