SexLab TDF Prostitution and Pimping (the former "Aggressive Prostitution") v2.2.5.5

Asshole Imperial Soldier at Ft. Greymoor (post war, Imperial Victory) keeps trying to attack my pro after I had offered him a go at her and before he gets over to her he goes nuts and now she is stuck unable to train or take other clients.  Can't figure out how to clear whatever quest variables are responsible.

Disable him?

I tried that.  He can't be disabled, can't be killed, resetai and resurrect have no effect, just goes right back to chasing her around with his sword.  Guessing the mod temporarily makes him unkillable.  Calmed him but didn't help either.  There's a few quests I can find, one is about client following and his ref is in there but not sure of how to clear the variable.  Going to try stopquest on it and see what happens.

Have you tried exiting the cell, reloading? I have had a similar thing with passing patrols when you get the 'this doesn't concern you...' spiel then one member would attack even though I was moving on. Had it with Imps, Storms and Thalmor. Reload usually cures it by not generating the patrol. Different in your case but . . .

What about advancing the quest to the next stage rather than stopping it? (In case stopping breaks something else)

Have you tried unticking and reticking the box in the MCM? Worth a shot?

Just remembered. Isn't there a tick box for morality in the MCM?

Could try:

stopquest BB_ClientFollowsHookerQuest1

startquest BB_ClientFollowsHookerQuest1

stopquest BB_ClientFollowsHookerQuest2

startquest BB_ClientFollowsHookerQuest2

stopquest BB_ClientFollowsHookerQuest3

startquest BB_ClientFollowsHookerQuest3

And then use the SexLab MCM to stop all current animations.

Sorry, I didn't get back right away.  Using stopquest in the console on the client following quest (already forgot the exact name of it) solved my problem.

Could try:

stopquest BB_ClientFollowsHookerQuest1

startquest BB_ClientFollowsHookerQuest1

stopquest BB_ClientFollowsHookerQuest2

startquest BB_ClientFollowsHookerQuest2

stopquest BB_ClientFollowsHookerQuest3

startquest BB_ClientFollowsHookerQuest3

And then use the SexLab MCM to stop all current animations.

Yeah, it was one of those. Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...

What's this (First Link) ??????????????

Stop - there might be a problem with the requested link

The link you requested has been identified by bitly as being potentially problematic. This could be because a bitly user has reported a problem, a black-list service reported a problem, because the link has been shortened more than once, or because we have detected potentially malicious content. This may be a problem because:

• Some URL-shorteners re-use their links, so bitly can't guarantee the validity of this link.
  • Some URL-shorteners allow their links to be edited, so bitly can't tell where this link will lead you.
  • Spam and malware is very often propagated by exploiting these loopholes, neither of which bitly allows for.

The link you requested may contain inappropriate content, or even spam or malicious code that could be downloaded to your computer without your consent, or may be a forgery or imitation of another website, designed to trick users into sharing personal or financial information.

bitly suggests that you
  • Change the original link, and re-shorten with bitly
  • Close your browser window
  • Notify the sender of the URL

Read more about bitly's spam and antiphishing partners here

Publish with bitly and protect your links

What's this (First Link) ??????????????

Stop - there might be a problem with the requested link

The link you requested has been identified by bitly as being potentially problematic. This could be because a bitly user has reported a problem, a black-list service reported a problem, because the link has been shortened more than once, or because we have detected potentially malicious content. This may be a problem because:

• Some URL-shorteners re-use their links, so bitly can't guarantee the validity of this link.
  • Some URL-shorteners allow their links to be edited, so bitly can't tell where this link will lead you.
  • Spam and malware is very often propagated by exploiting these loopholes, neither of which bitly allows for.

The link you requested may contain inappropriate content, or even spam or malicious code that could be downloaded to your computer without your consent, or may be a forgery or imitation of another website, designed to trick users into sharing personal or financial information.

bitly suggests that you
  • Change the original link, and re-shorten with bitly
  • Close your browser window
  • Notify the sender of the URL

Read more about bitly's spam and antiphishing partners here

Publish with bitly and protect your links

Quite simply, something on your computer is being overly paranoid and warning you there might be a possible error, potentially.

Long version: the link is to another hosting site, one used by quite a few LL users when their files are too large or they just want to host the files elsewhere and save the LL servers some work. Whatever you have lists 4 very different and unrelated problems, two of which won't apply in this situation because you can trust the mod designer and everyone else here who hasn't complained yet. The other complaints relate to the site itself, not the content linked from here, but whatever you have is just raising a red flag... pointless in this case because again you can trust this file.

Yeah, I tried contacting Bitly about that flag showing up (it's Bitly that's warning users; while there is nothing wrong with the file linked), and I haven't gotten a response in a month! I don't know what to do. You can either continue with the link (which goes to MEGA) or choose the second mirror (which goes to Google Drive, which to my knowledge has not been flagged).

hi, i want to ask about the dance music and animation...

the animation is working fine, and i also able to add 5 music from here ( http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1560-tdf-aggressive-prostitute-dance-music/ )

but,

in MCM menu the music list is totally different, like bo peep, galaxias, kiss me etc etc...

and the dance animation seems to matches these songs....

so, how do i get those animation to matches the music from the MCM list?  

You have to add them as "player dance." Then you can get this:

Just kidding. I tried to get this dance into TDFPP and couldn't follow the tutorials well enough to do it. So I just do it outside of the mod, which raises arousal just as well.

I've managed to create an addon for TDFPP with the dance that works WITH the pole. Will share in attached file, if anyone wants it. All are free to disassemble it and tweak it to their own if they so wish. Credit goes to the original ALI213 Dance Together mod. I just took the assets and plugged them in. Let me know of any problems.

DancePoleAddon.rar

So I was considering switching over to this mod from radiant prostitution (because I was so impressed with the other TDF mods). I'm just curious, is there a chance of prostitution where the person doesn't pay afterwards?

The player's character always gets paid up front, however NPCs that are told to find their own clients will sometimes go back to the player's character and tell them that either the client wants a threesome, or that the client didn't pay.

So I was considering switching over to this mod from radiant prostitution (because I was so impressed with the other TDF mods). I'm just curious, is there a chance of prostitution where the person doesn't pay afterwards?

The player's character always gets paid up front, however NPCs that are told to find their own clients will sometimes go back to the player's character and tell them that either the client wants a threesome, or that the client didn't pay.

Thanks! Was just curious

Hi

First of all I have always been a big fan of this mod, so I was thrilled to see that it has recently been updated.

The pimping side of the mod works great, but I'm consistantly getting a CTD when some dance animations run. I've set load order using 'Loot' and have run 'FNIS for users'. The CTD occurs with both v2.2.5.4 and v2.2.5.5. I thought it might be a conflict with one of my other mods, so I thought I would revert to v1.8.1.8 Aggressive Prostitution to test out this theory. This ran without a single crash for a six hours game play session, where I got both player and NPCs to dance at every opportunity possible inside inns and outside too (Papyrus.3.log). I noticed that new animations have been added since the earlier version. The ctd occurs on some dances only, I'm not sure which, but the NPC appears to start gliding across the dance floor away from the spectator crowd and the CTD occurs shortly after. I have tried to determine which animation could be causing this, without success. I include my papyrus log from the latest version 2.2.5.5 for your information (Papryus.0.log). There is an error that shows up at CTD ( Error: Array index 10 is out of range (0-9)), but this maybe coincidentally due to me deselecting animations in the MCM to find the rogue animation.

Papyrus.0.log

Papyrus.3.log

Every time I try to ask for a price they will only ever go for the lowest price.  Any above is either too steep or they say im dumb for even saying that high of a price.  I've tried doing it to someone with 100 arousal and it still doesn't work.  What do.

Every time I try to ask for a price they will only ever go for the lowest price.  Any above is either too steep or they say im dumb for even saying that high of a price.  I've tried doing it to someone with 100 arousal and it still doesn't work.  What do.

Persuasion/speechcraft? You have to work your way up to the big bucks. It may also have something to do with your experience in the various sex acts. Potions and amulets can help here.

Let's say your 3 prices are 50, 75 and 100 septims. Go to Punter 1 and try for 100. P1 refuses so go to Punter 2 and charge 50. After you have serviced P2 go back to P1 and the options will be higher than 50, 75 and 100. Pick one of them but don't be too greedy too soon.

I am on a play through with this mod and several "complimentary" slavery based mods (Paradise halls, Paradise Halls Enhanced (pahe) repacked with the customary addons - LoversLab and simple slavery being the "core" so to speak.). I have no options appearing to prostitute my slaves at military camps, bandit camps, towns and cities for fun and profit...is that a load order issue or something I over looked? Do Paradise halls slaves (zbf slave faction I believe.) get passed over on purpose or do I just not understand the relationship/faction mechanics well enough? Thank you.

I am on a play through with this mod and several "complimentary" slavery based mods (Paradise halls, Paradise Halls Enhanced (pahe) repacked with the customary addons - LoversLab and simple slavery being the "core" so to speak.). I have no options appearing to prostitute my slaves at military camps, bandit camps, towns and cities for fun and profit...is that a load order issue or something I over looked? Do Paradise halls slaves (zbf slave faction I believe.) get passed over on purpose or do I just not understand the relationship/faction mechanics well enough? Thank you.

Basic question, but did you talk to the slaves first and recruit them as prostitutes?

If so, there might be a mod conflict with their AI.

Basic question, but did you talk to the slaves first and recruit them as prostitutes?

Negative. I noticed an absence of the dialog options in two slave NPC's (the only two I had at the time.) as I arrived at an Imperial camp and had the thought to play pimp for a bit. I had noticed this dialog in several others dialog boxes but not the Paradise Halls slaves. I do not recall ever seeing it in their options. I was hoping this was a known issue or intentional for some reason and I had skimmed over it in the description. I am tweaking a stale play through that had problems meeting my demands...I have removed several mods, changed the load order countless times and if i remember correctly I added this mod part way in. I am going to delete saves and start a "Clean" save. Make sure. Thoughts? Thanks.

Negative. I noticed an absence of the dialog options in two slave NPC's (the only two I had at the time.) as I arrived at an Imperial camp and had the thought to play pimp for a bit. I had noticed this dialog in several others dialog boxes but not the Paradise Halls slaves. I do not recall ever seeing it in their options. I was hoping this was a known issue or intentional for some reason and I had skimmed over it in the description. I am tweaking a stale play through that had problems meeting my demands...I have removed several mods, changed the load order countless times and if i remember correctly I added this mod part way in. I am going to delete saves and start a "Clean" save. Make sure. Thoughts? Thanks.

I don't know enough about the mechanics of either to really help but thought I'd ask the obvious question in case you missed it.  If you have the option to pimp out other NPCs but not slave followers, there might be a conflict.

Restarting cleanly though is generally advised.

Restarting cleanly though is generally advised.

Yes. I had way too much in the Load list and a good bit of that added scripts. Very buggy. When tweaking and updating to get the build right I always find something new to add...(addiction maybe?). Removing mods with scripts...installing new mods during that time...Asking for trouble. Yeah...I have to do it to be sure. I may be back soon. Thanks again.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm not earning any gold from my prostitutes. Help?

How much gold they earn is not based on how much sex you see them performing but on how much time passes between the times you ask them for their earnings so you can't just hover over them and ask them for the gold after each time they service a customer.

Go away for a few days and then ask them for their earnings.

Guest CustosSalvator

I'm not earning any gold from my prostitutes. Help?

How much gold they earn is not based on how much sex you see them performing but on how much time passes between the times you ask them for their earnings so you can't just hover over them and ask them for the gold after each time they service a customer.

Go away for a few days and then ask them for their earnings.

Thanks ;]