SexLab TDF Prostitution and Pimping (the former "Aggressive Prostitution") v2.2.5.5

how to make them work at jarls place

This is from memory- it's been a year or more since I populated my last Jarl's palace with a hooker, so I might be a little off in my recollections.

First, you must train them through 10 tricks so that the option to work independently appears.

Second, they must work as independent hookers until they have done at least 10 more tricks, for a total of 20 clients. You can check on their client count via the "Experience" dialog but you must tell them "I'll find jobs for you now" for the 'Experience' dialog option to appear. If you do that, don't forget to re-assign them to independent hooking.

Once she has a total of 20 clients including at least 10 as an independent, you must talk to her and the option to work in the Jarl's palace should appear.

i wanted to understand the money and the neglet system of this mod. after a long search i found this here :

I'm going to post the fourth (and hopefully final) beta. I want to mention how the mechanics work behind the new features.

The base gold amounts for the negotiations are 50, 75, 100, 150, and 200. These values are affected by bonuses: training (1% per), client count (0.4% per), speech (0.2% per), and money multiplier in the MCM. Additionally, if the potential client is a Jarl, there is a bonus of 25% applied. If the potential client is a "deferred client" (i.e. they were engaged with the "So are you ready for me?" dialogue), there is also a 25% bonus to gold amounts. Regardless of these bonuses, the speechcraft checks are still the same: 0, 25, 50, 75, and 100 respectively. However, speechcraft checks have bonuses applied as well: client arousal (0.2% per), deferred client (10%), and sex type (oral is -10%; anal is +10%). Failing the 150 or 200 gold negotiations can cause the potential client to become angry and then... I'll leave that as a surprise.

I thought about some of your above suggestions and here's what I did. No extended negotiations when 75 or 100 gold negotiation fails (really no point). Extended negotiations for 150 and 200 gold amounts. The PC can make a second offer of 100 gold with the modifiers mentioned above (as long as 50 speech check passes, again with the aforementioned speech modifiers). This prevents the player from exploiting the higher checks to achieve a higher price than possible normally.

I don't think I can feasibly store the "Have you thought about my offer?" data that would be necessary, so I don't think I can implement this.

The prices 50, 75, 100, 150, 200 are called in ck  very low, low, average, high, very high.

Ck sows that a  low price 75 for a fuck is possible at speech check low,  which should be speech 25, as written above, no ? 

character has speech  20 + client arousal 25 (25x0,2=5) = 25 speech check done, price 75 should be acepted. but it isnt. 

the hmmm blocked the client like a "maybe later". after a while the client`get deferred +10 = 35, but 75 is neglected again.

so i dont understand the price system. maybe someone can explain ?  when will a price of 75 for a fuck be accepted ?

edit : tested it, with speech 22 the fuck price 75 is aqccepted. no idea why.

Hello, I'm trying out the mod. It's great so far, but I have a little problem. Karita (the bard from Dawnstar) for some reason doesn't have the mod options. I can't offer my services or ask her if she wants to provide them. I've seen maybe 50 npc already but she is the only one that doesn't have them, custom followers included. I can't find differences between between USLEEP and other mods on her. The only thing left that could be interfering is a mod that add a script for bards so they doesn't play unless it's requested. Anyone had a similar problem or knows hot to fix it?

Hello, I'm trying out the mod. It's great so far, but I have a little problem. Karita (the bard from Dawnstar) for some reason doesn't have the mod options. I can't offer my services or ask her if she wants to provide them. I've seen maybe 50 npc already but she is the only one that doesn't have them, custom followers included. I can't find differences between between USLEEP and other mods on her. The only thing left that could be interfering is a mod that add a script for bards so they doesn't play unless it's requested. Anyone had a similar problem or knows hot to fix it?

JobBardFaction, JobInnkeeperFaction and JobJarlFaction are excluded due to quest conditions.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

No idea if TDF is still around or occasionally checking this mod, but one feature I'd love to see added sometime, is having a "status" tab in MCM to check on all registered hookers, where one can call up information like clients, experience, gender preference (still not sure whether that affects the hookers or not) and maybe the amount of gold she carries.

The sense of this mod should be to watch your follower as a prostitute and as such having sex. unfortunattely alignment is generally so bad, that his is not fun. i wish i would ever see one animation without misalignments. - although she has the same body as my pc and the animation is already aligned in sexlab from my pc.  that doesnt matter, misalignments will always be. another point is, that the follower takes the npcs my pc already has catched away. all the time. generally there are not many npc in a tavern and if the follower or even multi followers take them my pc has less money.

i used this mod for years, but now switched to wrath slayers version of radiant prostitution, which shows features like approaching clients, home deliveries, quests outside the city, which tdf always neglected to do.

The sense of this mod should be to watch your follower as a prostitute and as such having sex. unfortunattely alignment is generally so bad, that his is not fun. i wish i would ever see one animation without misalignments. - although she has the same body as my pc and the animation is already aligned in sexlab from my pc.  that doesnt matter, misalignments will always be. another point is, that the follower takes the npcs my pc already has catched away. all the time. generally there are not many npc in a tavern and if the follower or even multi followers take them my pc has less money.

i used this mod for years, but now switched to wrath slayers version of radiant prostitution, which shows features like approaching clients, home deliveries, quests outside the city, which tdf always neglected to do.

The two mods don't interfere (much) with eachother. I have both running at the same time, and use Radiant mostly for myself, while I use TDF  (with the independent prostitutes plugin for another 15 hookers at personal preference locations like Sleeping Giant Inn and Vilemyr Inn) to manage a chain of brothels.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

hope a simple question. My slots for the prostitutes are bugged and stay at 2. I can only hire one prostitute, until the dialog is off. Is there a console command to show and reset the TDF slots to get all 3 back?

Like for example the set followercount for hirelings in plain skyrim?

Found reasons for this counter mess. At first sexlab sometimes fade an NPC out, so it's there but invisible from now on. Maybe suddenly you hear steps or get a name displayed in the nowhere from such invisible NPC. Second a prostitute can die by bandits or dragon attack, the counter seems not to reset this.

Problem solved by mod full reset and waiting several days.

Open question, is it possible to view the counter?

Edited by Zethaneff
  • 4 weeks later...

I dunno if this mod is still worked on, but has anybody ever tried removing the "pimp out NPC" option?

You're probably better off just using the Working Girl mod instead.  After all, this one was originally made with pimping out NPCs being the primary focus, instead of the usual pimp-yourself mods.

I dunno if this mod is still worked on, but has anybody ever tried removing the "pimp out NPC" option?

You're probably better off just using the Working Girl mod instead.  After all, this one was originally made with pimping out NPCs being the primary focus, instead of the usual pimp-yourself mods.

Well, I use Radiant for "self-pimping", so all I really needed was a mod to pimp out my followers...

I love this mod but my major gripe is the Bard's College. Is there any way to get them involved? The untapped revenue is breaking my heart.

Yes: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/54271-tdfs-prostitution-and-pimping-independent-prostitutes-plug-in

Thanks for the reply.

I already use the plug-in but it does not give the option to proposition any of the bards whether staff or student in the college or those working the inns.

If I am not mistaken, this is a deliberate move by the modder. What I want to know is if there is any way around it.

I love this mod but my major gripe is the Bard's College. Is there any way to get them involved? The untapped revenue is breaking my heart.

Yes: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/54271-tdfs-prostitution-and-pimping-independent-prostitutes-plug-in

Thanks for the reply.

I already use the plug-in but it does not give the option to proposition any of the bards whether staff or student in the college or those working the inns.

If I am not mistaken, this is a deliberate move by the modder. What I want to know is if there is any way around it.

TESVEDIT can be used to remove that filter, you could also do it in the Creation Kit depending on which tool you find easiest to use.

Thanks for the reply.

The only way around it without altering the mod itself is to get a hired prostitute to an experience level where they can be set to get their own clients. When they do that, they'll proposition bards as well as anyone else who isn't a guard.

Thanks for the reply.

TESVEDIT can be used to remove that filter, you could also do it in the Creation Kit depending on which tool you find easiest to use.

Thanks again.

Can you tell me where to look and what to do in TES5 Edit, please? I had a look at the mod and the plug-in in T5E but couldn't see anything relating to bards.

Thanks for the reply.

The only way around it without altering the mod itself is to get a hired prostitute to an experience level where they can be set to get their own clients. When they do that, they'll proposition bards as well as anyone else who isn't a guard.

Thanks.

I know you can do that but it's just not the same as your PC doing it . . . you know what I mean. :blush: