SexLab TDF Prostitution and Pimping (the former "Aggressive Prostitution") v2.2.5.5

I love this mod but my major gripe is the Bard's College. Is there any way to get them involved? The untapped revenue is breaking my heart.

Yes: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/54271-tdfs-prostitution-and-pimping-independent-prostitutes-plug-in

Thanks for the reply.

I already use the plug-in but it does not give the option to proposition any of the bards whether staff or student in the college or those working the inns.

If I am not mistaken, this is a deliberate move by the modder. What I want to know is if there is any way around it.

The only way around it without altering the mod itself is to get a hired prostitute to an experience level where they can be set to get their own clients. When they do that, they'll proposition bards as well as anyone else who isn't a guard.

Thanks.

I know you can do that but it's just not the same as your PC doing it . . . you know what I mean. :blush:

Alternatively, there are console commands to remove NPCs from factions, so you could experiment with removing the bards you want to employ from the bards faction.

I'd make a backup of my savegames before trying that though, and I'd also make sure to complete all vanilla quests related to the bards college first.

Just never know whether bards would suddenly go hostile on eachother, or that some quests might break from messing around with factions.

Thanks again.

Can you tell me where to look and what to do in TES5 Edit, please? I had a look at the mod and the plug-in in T5E but couldn't see anything relating to bards.

On the Dialog Topic it will be one of the conditions, remove the condition and bards will be available as clients. Make sure you remove the condition on ALL the topic responses under that branch.

post-76788-0-61237100-1474148647_thumb.jpg

Thanks again.

Can you tell me where to look and what to do in TES5 Edit, please? I had a look at the mod and the plug-in in T5E but couldn't see anything relating to bards.

On the Dialog Topic it will be one of the conditions, remove the condition and bards will be available as clients. Make sure you remove the condition on ALL the topic responses under that branch.

attachicon.gifTDF.jpg

Sorry but you have completely lost me. How can removing a dialogue in TDFPP affect Bards who do not have that dialogue option? And wouldn't it remove the option for all NPCs?

Thanks again.

attachicon.gifTDF.jpg

Sorry but you have completely lost me. How can removing a dialogue in TDFPP affect Bards who do not have that dialogue option? And wouldn't it remove the option for all NPCs?

I have already showed you in the image I provided the exact dialog topic you need to edit, you do not want to delete that topic. You only want to delete the Condition on that topic which prevents the dialog from being spoken to bards. Then you need to repeat that for the rest of the responses under that same topic heading (five in total).

Once you've done that you'll be able to sell the PC to all the bards.

OK, been using this for a while without any issues at all!  Great mod - love it.

Recently though, after the 1st time getting a trick for a new prostitute, the dialogue option is no longer available no matter who I speak to?!

Only change I have made recently regards dialogue is switching from follower dialogue overhaul to RDO??

Scratching my head as cannot seem to find the problem.

Any suggestions gratefully received.

I appear to have fixed it by moving mod order - strange that it happened but maybe loot moved it around?!

So i do the enitre thing and once i say lets take care of buisness i recieve the septims and they walk away any help?

Is your SexLab installation working at all?

everything works ive used sl defeat i have the option checked in sexlab and in hentai creatures and it just says no forgot what it says then creature is frustrated

So i do the enitre thing and once i say lets take care of buisness i recieve the septims and they walk away any help?

Is your SexLab installation working at all?

yes everything has worked except the mod

Hi i wanna ask what is the difference between this mod and Maria Eden?I've never used either of them and i idk which one i should use,any suggestions? 

Read the descriptions for each mod and decide which best fits what you want to do. Also take into consideration what other mods are required for them to work.

I've never played ME but from what I remember it's about your character being a slave/prostitute. This mod allows you to be a pimp or a prostitute or both.

• 2 weeks later...

Been using your mod for along time now. I was wondering if you could make it so that when you let your prostitute go find her/his own jobs if they would stop following you around.

Dismiss the prostitute after she has done her first ten tricks, then talk to her. You will then have an option to set her to work on her own in a city.

There's also an add-on mod which gives you the ability to place up to 15 trained prostitutes just about anywhere in Skyrim you want.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/54271-tdfs-prostitution-and-pimping-independent-prostitutes-plug-in/

Been using your mod for along time now. I was wondering if you could make it so that when you let your prostitute go find her/his own jobs if they would stop following you around.

Dismiss the prostitute after she has done her first ten tricks, then talk to her. You will then have an option to set her to work on her own in a city.

There's also an add-on mod which gives you the ability to place up to 15 trained prostitutes just about anywhere in Skyrim you want.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/54271-tdfs-prostitution-and-pimping-independent-prostitutes-plug-in/

Putting her to work by herself in a city works great, you can visit her periodically and collect your share of her earnings.  And increase those earnings if she has enough experience to work in a Jarl's palace.

However, if you're also using Soulgem Oven 3 and farming your prostitutes for soul gems and milk, you won't in general get any gems or milk if she's working by herself.  You have to be present when she solicits a client and follows through.  It's been my experience that it's much more efficient to manage your own prostitutes if your objective is to maximize soul gems and milk than to put them to work on their own.

Please note that this is not a criticism of this mod, which I think is fantastic, it's just an observation about the interaction between two mods.

• 1 month later...

Just to clarify independents don't do any animation yes? Even with the plugin? They just stand there and eventually have money, right?

Independents have animation if you are in the same cell and eventually will have money, but sometimes the AI seems to be a little broken and they just stand there doing nothing.  Although I've noticed that it works better at some places (never managed to get them work at markarth but works very well in whiterun, solitude and the others.  Sometimes when you see an independent standing and doing nothing you can try to dismiss and put it to work again or try a fast travel and return.

Guest pls4444

I want to begin by saying that I love this mod.

I've been messing with it in the ck so I could learn a bit about scripting and hopefully create a brothel.

I'm very new to this and I can't figure out how the city gold is being updated. Looking through the various

scripts, I'm just not seeing how the global variables are being changed. Not sure if this is an appropriate

place to post this, but I am curious as to how it is done in this mod specifically.

Thanks

Is there anybody who could make a patch that tdf Prostitution rises speechcraft ? 

tdf Player Prostitution is bound at speechcraft. the only way to raise speechcraft is to sell items. then you get the Money from the selling, so you dont need to prostitute anymore.

no selling no speechcraft no prostitution. nonsense. dealing around with Clients should raise speechcraft immense, so you dont need to sell items anymore and can be a true prostitute who works for the Money she needed and cant get otherwise.

Is there anybody who could make a patch that tdf Prostitution rises speechcraft ? 

tdf Player Prostitution is bound at speechcraft. the only way to raise speechcraft is to sell items. then you get the Money from the selling, so you dont need to prostitute anymore.

no selling no speechcraft no prostitution. nonsense. dealing around with Clients should raise speechcraft immense, so you dont need to sell items anymore and can be a true prostitute who works for the Money she needed and cant get otherwise.

Speechcraft increases every time you use it: buying/selling, persuade, intimidate etc and you can also buy training in it. There are also enchanted items and potions which raise it.

Speechcraft increases every time you use it: buying/selling, persuade, intimidate etc and you can also buy training in it. There are also enchanted items and potions which raise it.

How i like People answering to Posts they did not read nor understand. MAN CAPITO :  You do Prostitution because you HAVE NO MONEY ! If you  Need to raise speechcraft, you have to take all weapons and armor trash in the dungeons and everywhere and sell it.  if you want to raise speech by buying items, from where do you have the Money to buy items ? from Prostitution ? surely not, because that is far too few for a Long time. dialogues that raise speechcraft are few and not enough.

so you collect all the trash, Transport it to the Shops and sell it. therefore you get MONEY and you DONT NEED PROSTITUTION anymore !

Prostitution OR speechcraft, not both !  That is why Prostitution Needs to raise speechcraft by itself !

This is the same as if the Money from Prostitution does not raise per speechcraft but by the number of Clients. Binding Prostitution at speechcraft was a heavy error of tdf. He did not thought abouit it and never played it !  the correct way would be to bind the Price at the Location where the prostitute does her Job and at the Money of the Client. a noble pays everything, a beggar cant afford anything.

beside i hate to collect all the trash, that slows down game Speed and spoils all fun.