SexLab TDF Prostitution and Pimping (the former "Aggressive Prostitution") v2.2.5.5

Is there anybody who could make a patch that tdf Prostitution rises speechcraft ? 

tdf Player Prostitution is bound at speechcraft. the only way to raise speechcraft is to sell items. then you get the Money from the selling, so you dont need to prostitute anymore.

no selling no speechcraft no prostitution. nonsense. dealing around with Clients should raise speechcraft immense, so you dont need to sell items anymore and can be a true prostitute who works for the Money she needed and cant get otherwise.

Speechcraft increases every time you use it: buying/selling, persuade, intimidate etc and you can also buy training in it. There are also enchanted items and potions which raise it.

How i like People answering to Posts they did not read nor understand. MAN CAPITO :  You do Prostitution because you HAVE NO MONEY ! If you  Need to raise speechcraft, you have to take all weapons and armor trash in the dungeons and everywhere and sell it.  if you want to raise speech by buying items, from where do you have the Money to buy items ? from Prostitution ? surely not, because that is far too few for a Long time. dialogues that raise speechcraft are few and not enough.

so you collect all the trash, Transport it to the Shops and sell it. therefore you get MONEY and you DONT NEED PROSTITUTION anymore !

Prostitution OR speechcraft, not both !  That is why Prostitution Needs to raise speechcraft by itself !

This is the same as if the Money from Prostitution does not raise per speechcraft but by the number of Clients. Binding Prostitution at speechcraft was a heavy error of tdf. He did not thought abouit it and never played it !  the correct way would be to bind the Price at the Location where the prostitute does her Job and at the Money of the Client. a noble pays everything, a beggar cant afford anything.

beside i hate to collect all the trash, that slows down game Speed and spoils all fun.

I did read your post - hence the reply. Whether I understood it would be more to do with whether you explained yourself adequately.

I use prostitution as my primary income source in the early stages of a game, say up to level 10. This is before I go out into the wilds. I never have a problem getting clients.

Once I have enough money and I am ready to go out and about I craft my gear and head off to buy some training.

If you cannot manage to make this mod work for you then either look to your playing style or leave the mod and look elsewhere rather than expect someone to write a plug-in just for you and insult people who try to help.

What do you need this money for?

Has anyone had a look at making an integration patch for this and Paradise Halls Extended?

I took a quick look at the quests and it was easy enough to suppress the PC self-prostitution option in the slave dialogues, but other things (for example making the pimping quests appear for all slaves and removing the persuasion checks and hiring costs) look like they'd need scripting changes and I didn't see source code or licenses bundled in the download.

UPDATE: Looks like everything needed is available without altering scripts. Unfortunately, I have to give up after spending a couple hours trying to get new dialogue to show up without success. That's almost certainly down to me not knowing anything about setting up dialog branches and topics, so if someone who did know about those things wanted to integrate PAHE and TDFPP, it seems a pretty decent integration could be done fairly quickly with a few extra conditions and a handful of new topics (I had no trouble getting anything to work, if didn't require a new top-level branch.)

• 3 weeks later...

Does this mod include prostitution without any player involvement from the get go(for example tavern wenches?).

No, you have to solicit for your prostitutes the first ten sex acts before you can let them find their own customers or set them to work independently. It's not a hard hurdle to overcome but can be a bit tedious if you want to set up the maximum number of prostitutes working for you.

Of course you can cheat it by altering their faction rank from the console.

Is there anybody who could make a patch that tdf Prostitution rises speechcraft ? 

tdf Player Prostitution is bound at speechcraft. the only way to raise speechcraft is to sell items. then you get the Money from the selling, so you dont need to prostitute anymore.

no selling no speechcraft no prostitution. nonsense. dealing around with Clients should raise speechcraft immense, so you dont need to sell items anymore and can be a true prostitute who works for the Money she needed and cant get otherwise.

I'm sorry but I don't think, out of all the replies to your post, that anyone has actually directly answered your first statement and the underlying premise to all of your complaints, even though your complaints are disguised as "can anybody make a patch to fix this" camouflage.

I have spent several minutes trying to decipher your assertion that TDFPP player prostitution is "bound by Speechcraft." My best guess is that you're complaining that prospective clients are refusing your solicitations due to your low Speechcraft level in the early stages of the game.

I believe that the simple and direct answer is: nope.

As a test today, I made a new character (Tiffany :shy: ). As soon as I got out of Helgen, I adjusted all of the TDFPP earnings, arousal and acceptance levels to the max and told it I'm bisexual. ⚤ ⚢  I f*cked Ralof twice on the road from Helgen to Riverwood, and arrived in Riverwood with only what I picked up in Helgen plus 3 wolf pelts and lots of vegetation that I gathered on the way. I went to the Riverwood Trader and sold most of it, not to make money, but because by the time I got to Riverwood I had reached my carry-weight limit because I had looted absolutely everything I could find in Helgen as well as along the road. I picked up the Bleak Falls Barrow quest and recruited Camilla Valerius, which fortunately didn't break her part in the Bleak Falls Barrow quest. Of course, I started her training where she should've started it years ago: with her brother, finally fulfilling both of their lifelong dreams. I'm such a giving person!

On my way to the Inn I recruited Gerdur, starting her training with her brother, Ralof, proving how much I support family values. I now had 3 whores counting myself. I went to the Inn and started whoring for real, wearing my ragged prisoner dress because it was a lot sexier than the armor I had looted from corpses in Helgen- smelled better, too. I started with a dance to raise everyone's arousal levels (which greatly increased my active solicitation acceptance rates as well as my passive proposition rates) and made 57 Septims just from dancing. My screen flashed that I needed to have sex, so I followed instructions. Eagerly. :heart:

Out of my first 10 solicitations for myself, Camilla and/or Gerdur, 8 were immediately successful, and one of my early rejects was eventually successful with the re-solicitation dialog "are you ready for me yet?" receiving an affirmative response. I love it when a plan comes together! The other reject had left the building, presumably with Elvis. I also had sex with 4 people who solicited me. When passive solicitation slowed down I knew that I needed to raise arousal again, so all 3 of us danced and it was all we could do to fend off the clients. Having threesomes helps because we got double-paid in the same amount of time as a single client would've taken. When the Inn emptied out, the three of us went around town and had sex with all the guards, several times each. An interesting side-note about f*cking guards: a roaming guard will not stop you while you're having sex with another guard, but they will stop you if they catch you having sex with anyone else. So my basic approach is to always offer one of my girls first, leaving myself available to intercept any roaming guards, preventing them from stopping my girls from having sex. On the other hand, you get paid at the beginning of each trick, not the end, so even if the guards break it up you still have your gold.

All in all, we had a great time in Riverwood, 90% success rate because we danced to keep arousal high, many repeat clients and earned over 2500 Septims in just a few game hours. The hardest part was that Riverwood is such a hole in the wall that there were never enough people around to satisfy us. Even so, I finally got both Camilla Valerius and Gerdur to 10 clients and turned them loose in Riverwood thanks to the Independents plugin.

Then I went to Whiterun, where I hired and trained Carlotta Valentia, Adrianne Avenicci and Ysolda, having especially enjoyed offering Adrianne to her father in Dragonsreach and watching them enjoy each other- another lifelong dream fulfilled! It didn't take long at all to get the 3 of them trained, so I collected my cut from them and set them free in Whiterun.

By the time I took Farengar's quest for Bleak Falls Barrow, matching the one I already had from Lucan Valerius, and started actually playing the parts of the game that Bethesda wrote  :D,  I had spent 3 in-game days and nights on my back, roughly 3-1/2 hours in real time, f*cked everyone in Riverwood several times, plus many in Whiterun, including the Jarl, at least once, and had increased my earnings rate to over 1000 Septims per trick (and still climbing), earned well over 20,000 Septims and had 5 fellow sluts working independently in 2 towns, assuring a steady income.

At no time did my lack of Speechcraft hold me back, or even slow me down, and my lack of decent armor and/or weapons wasn't a factor because I only had to fight three times: 3 wolves on the way from Helgen to Riverwood, 2 wolves between Riverwood and Whiterun and the giant on the farm in Whiterun where Aela tells me I suck. Well, yes I do, but how did you know?  :cool:  

For every active solicitation rejection I had 2 passive solicitations and my choice of anyone else in the room I wanted via active propositioning. The key (for me) was to play this mod in such a way as to maximize time on my back and earnings, and the key to both was to dance, dance dance. I didn't even have to do the dancing myself- I almost always had one of my girls dancing while the other two (counting me) were having sex, thereby assuring max arousal levels for everyone. By keeping arousal high, none of the problems you are complaining about ever came up. So before I ever went into ANY dungeons, I was relatively rich and had already begun to assemble a vast Pu$$y Po$$e to take over all of Skyrim. Sweet Mother Dibella is proud of me, I'm sure.

TL;DR: Dance.

*cough*player.additem c8915 1*cough*

OK, gotta go. There's an orgy at The Winking Skeever tonight and I don't want to miss it. :wub:

Vyxenne,

Nice to hear from you again. How's the huggles?

Helgen? My dear, the vanilla start is so yesterday.

I'm surprised you don't have 'guard interactions' turned off.

Cheese tactic for squeezing a few more septims:

Let's say that you can get 100 septs from a punter and using two gate-guards as an example.

Approach first guard (G1) and when it comes to the price go for the one above 100. When he turns you down go to G2 and accept 100 septs. When that trick is finished return to G1 and at the 'are you ready for me yet' go for the price which is above 100 and generally you will get it. This price will be less than the original one that came after 100. With two guards at these prices it might net you an extra 20-30 septs but in an inn or market square . . .

I've said it before and I'll say it again - this mod works great with PSQ Succubus.

I need money for training.

Succubus needs regular sex and is good at getting it.

TDFPP gets you money for sex.

Cheese tactic for extending one's customer base. Use Manipulator to make, e.g., Forsworn and Necromancers friendly. Ker-ching. This particular move can be extended to give one four sources of income from the same location and help bump certain other skills. :ph34r:

Good write up on how to do a whoring start and even included a simple work around for Shiawens issue if he doesn't try starting the way you did.

Only thing you said but didn't emphasize is that you can make any NPC your whore by recruiting them as a follower first because then the speech checks don't matter. Once they are whoring they can be released as followers.

I haven't done it in quite a while but one of my favorite tricks was recruiting Elewin as a whore and then selling her ass to Ulfric and to every soldier in every Stormcloak encampement.

The ways you can play with this mod are amazing.

BTW, I run with the Populated series of mods so there are generally more customers available everywhere, including Riverwood making getting those ten tricks for each recruited whore a lot easier. I also use the extension to allow more independent whores to work for me in other locations

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/54271-tdfs-prostitution-and-pimping-independent-prostitutes-plug-in/

Hello,

Firstly, thank you for your hard work.

I like to have the option to have sex just for fun, or for money, or even dance for money!

The mod work just fine... but then...

i had some issues with textures from other mods... in a forum they say to do the bashed patch thing.. i used wryre bash, and did this: http://wiki.step-project.com/Bashed_Patch 

I must say i use LOOT, FNIS, and i have all the requirements.

After that, i made a mission, and once outside the cave, running around i saw a fisherman.. i danced, then he asked me for sex.. then the option to do it there or go somewhere else (like, i was leading for the place to have sex), he took off the clothes, disappeared, and then... the loading screen sets off (?) (black and smoke, nothing else) and we where suspended in the sky, having sex, somewhere else that i didn't even discover yet, and when it finished, he disappeared and i fall down to my death.

What did i do?.

I know what to do for now: making money the old way :-/

Please help me!

Ps: this is a screenshot of the matter: http://imgur.com/a/9oycP .  we were still wearing clothes (i did it 3 times, sometimes the clothes stayed much longer, but finally were off)

PS2: it happens with consensual sex with no meney involved, another mod for SexLab that i have (aroused, solutions, romance, adcsexlife, compatible noble bed double, blush when aroused.  Everything is up to date, i just installed all my mods ( 121 in total :unsure:  )

Hello,

Firstly, thank you for your hard work.

I like to have the option to have sex just for fun, or for money, or even dance for money!

The mod work just fine... but then...

i had some issues with textures from other mods... in a forum they say to do the bashed patch thing.. i used wryre bash, and did this: http://wiki.step-project.com/Bashed_Patch 

I must say i use LOOT, FNIS, and i have all the requirements.

After that, i made a mission, and once outside the cave, running around i saw a fisherman.. i danced, then he asked me for sex.. then the option to do it there or go somewhere else (like, i was leading for the place to have sex), he took off the clothes, disappeared, and then... the loading screen sets off (?) (black and smoke, nothing else) and we where suspended in the sky, having sex, somewhere else that i didn't even discover yet, and when it finished, he disappeared and i fall down to my death.

What did i do?.

I know what to do for now: making money the old way :-/

Please help me!

Ps: this is a screenshot of the matter: http://imgur.com/a/9oycP .  we were still wearing clothes (i did it 3 times, sometimes the clothes stayed much longer, but finally were off)

PS2: it happens with consensual sex with no meney involved, another mod for SexLab that i have (aroused, solutions, romance, adcsexlife, compatible noble bed double, blush when aroused.  Everything is up to date, i just installed all my mods ( 121 in total :unsure:  )

That's quite likely from a known bug, but I don't remember if a fix actually was found for it or not.

Willing to bet when you fell to your death it was at the giant camp just west of Whiterun.  I haven't had that happen for a while now so I bet it did get fixed with sexlab 1.6 soemthing.

Isabella77,

Are you using ZaZ Animation Pack? I find I have lots of animation problems with it installed and none when it's not installed. (e.g. actors dropping through meshes or shooting up into the sky)

In SexLab - Animation Settings - Animation Handling (on the right-hand side), have you got 'Disable Starting Teleport' checked? This can cause problems with other mods. Mouse over it and it explains.

I've been using TDFPP and the plug-in for ages and never had problems with animations or anything else. There again, apart from Aroused I don't use any other the mods you listed at the end of your post. Also I never use beds full stop. Beds have their own problems.

karlpaws,

'Willing to bet when you fell to your death it was at the giant camp just West of Whiterun'.

Not so fast Bald Eagle. I had a similar episode a few days ago in the mountains near Markarth. I was several times dead by the time I reached the ground. Granite can be such an unforgiving medium.

First time this has happened in many months. I currently have ZaZ installed as a dependency for another mod. Can't wait to get rid.

I was wondering if anyone seen this bug too ?? somehow when asking female to follow you the dialog for initiating is not there anymore when talking to the same npc again later on. So you are then stuck with an npc that only follows you around and cant fix it the only way to use the reset button on mcm menu to force the stop follow the player. 

thank you for your replies!,

I found a solution, just in case anyone is wondering who did i did it or who could resolve this issue:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/64629-giant-camp-teleport-bug/

:cool:

That solution on the other thread fixed the symptons, it did not identify the cause.

My finger is still pointing at ZaZ. ZaZ insists on loading animations which I have toggled off in Sexlab. It produces bound animations with no bindings. Funnybizz animations involving furniture which ran perfectly before I installed ZaZ, now run with invisible furniture.

Vyxenne,

<snipetty-snip>

Haha Grey Cloud, I'm great, thanks, and it's good to hear from you!

I do the vanilla start because there are so many caveats, mod incompatibilities, cautions, warnings (etc) for using Live Another Life that with 302 mods comprising 246 plugins there is no way I want to risk it.

\Vanilla starts are not too cumbersome, most of it is hands-free:

1. Click "New"

2. Go have a sandwich, watch Wheel of Fortune re-runs, groom the dogs, while Prisoner takes her wagon ride

3. Create your character (which you would have to do anyway with alternate starts)

4. Spend 5 minutes doing the absurdly-easy exit scenarios from Helgen. Job done.

I like the Guard interactions. All of them.

Cheese tactics? Cheesy is my favorite kind!

I found a solution, just in case anyone is wondering who did i did it or who could resolve this issue:

That solution on the other thread fixed the symptons, it did not identify the cause.

My finger is still pointing at ZaZ. ZaZ insists on loading animations which I have toggled off in Sexlab. It produces bound animations with no bindings. Funnybizz animations involving furniture which ran perfectly before I installed ZaZ, now run with invisible furniture.

ohh i don't have zaz installed..

ohh i don't have zaz installed..

Devious Devices?

Vyxenne,

<snipetty-snip>

Haha Grey Cloud, I'm great, thanks, and it's good to hear from you!

I do the vanilla start because there are so many caveats, mod incompatibilities, cautions, warnings (etc) for using Live Another Life that with 302 mods comprising 246 plugins there is no way I want to risk it.

\Vanilla starts are not too cumbersome, most of it is hands-free:

1. Click "New"

2. Go have a sandwich, watch Wheel of Fortune re-runs, groom the dogs, while Prisoner takes her wagon ride

3. Create your character (which you would have to do anyway with alternate starts)

4. Spend 5 minutes doing the absurdly-easy exit scenarios from Helgen. Job done.

I like the Guard interactions. All of them.

Cheese tactics? Cheesy is my favorite kind!

Never had a problem with ASLAL - currently running with c. 200 mods but my usual tally is c. 185 (had an attack of the 'oo-shiney's' just before xmas). Recently tried Skyrim Unbound but didn't like it. Some nice options but I found the intitialising of MCMs before character creation very unintuitive, especially as a lot of them need to know things about the character, e.g. gender. Unbound also has a lot of redundant options, e.g. you can start in Whiterun or the Bannered Mare - wow.

Have you checked out a new mod called SkyFem yet? May not be your cup of tea but worth a look.

Have you checked out a new mod called SkyFem yet? May not be your cup of tea but worth a look.

As you said, not my cuppa. Thanks, though.

Good job really, I should have warned you that the futa version screws up(?) the animated vagina which I know you have.

What about Ixum's Manpussy character preset? Another interesting concept.

As you said, not my cuppa. Thanks, though.

Good job really, I should have warned you that the futa version screws up(?) the animated vagina which I know you have.

What about Ixum's Manpussy character preset? Another interesting concept.

I'm just a throwback, I guess... I can only conceptualize two genders, and while I know that roles aren't hard-coded, it's pretty clear-cut in my mind who has what sort of plumbing.

I'm such a girly-girl that the one male character I have ever tried to play in over 3,000 hours in Skyrim, a Nord named Gonad the Ballbustrian, is still level 10 and never even made it out of  Dragonsreach to go to Bleak Falls Barrow.

I'm stuck in a rut, loving the rut I'm in...