SexLab TDF Prostitution and Pimping (the former "Aggressive Prostitution") v2.2.5.5

I've used this mod and the plug-in in several playthroughs - I love it/them. The main gripe I have has nothing to do with the mod as such, it's Skyrim - too many potential prostitutes (M & F) and not enough clients. :blush:

I do currently have a problem which may be me forgetting something. I know there is a limit of 3 indie workers per location but I cannot hire more than three at any time. I'm pretty sure I've had more than 3 mobile workers on the go in previous playthroughs.

So my questions are:

1. Am I remembering correctly? Can I have more than 3 roaming workers who I carry around with me?

2. If the limit is 3, then do I have to assign one of them to a location before I can hire another roamer?

To any North Americans: Please note the correct use of 'then' and 'than' in this post. Thank  you. ;)

Then you'll be needing http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2423-tdfs-prostitution-and-pimping-independent-prostitutes-plug-in/ than.

(Used to be a common thing to put vocally 'than' at the end of a sentence down our way. Mind we were/are just ignorant peasants).

I've used this mod and the plug-in in several playthroughs - I love it/them. The main gripe I have has nothing to do with the mod as such, it's Skyrim - too many potential prostitutes (M & F) and not enough clients. :blush:

I do currently have a problem which may be me forgetting something. I know there is a limit of 3 indie workers per location but I cannot hire more than three at any time. I'm pretty sure I've had more than 3 mobile workers on the go in previous playthroughs.

So my questions are:

1. Am I remembering correctly? Can I have more than 3 roaming workers who I carry around with me?

2. If the limit is 3, then do I have to assign one of them to a location before I can hire another roamer?

To any North Americans: Please note the correct use of 'then' and 'than' in this post. Thank  you. ;)

Then you'll be needing http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2423-tdfs-prostitution-and-pimping-independent-prostitutes-plug-in/ than.

(Used to be a common thing to put vocally 'than' at the end of a sentence down our way. Mind we were/are just ignorant peasants).

Thanks but as my first sentence says, I use the mod and the plug-in. Peasants? What have game birds got to do with it?

So my questions are:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/73895/?

I have that, the older Populated Cities 2 and Inconsequential NPCs. My Skyrim is packed with people everywhere, I can visit a city with it's three independent workers and see all three of them getting busy on a regular basis.

Thanks but I fail to see what your link has to do with my problem. The second sentence of the first paragraph was an attempt at humour - hence the emoticon.

So my questions are:

There are only three slots for the "hookers being trained" (the ones following you) when they've reached 10 clients the best option would be to have them work somewhere independently, then train someone else. You don't have to send them to work somewhere independently. You can just tell them they're off the clock and go from there.

So my questions are:

There are only three slots for the "hookers being trained" (the ones following you) when they've reached 10 clients the best option would be to have them work somewhere independently, then train someone else. You don't have to send them to work somewhere independently. You can just tell them they're off the clock and go from there.

Thanks,

That's what I was missing. All the other times I've used these mods I've used the 'hire em and fire em'  approach and not needed the indie workers.

Do I need to own a property - a base for them to work out of?

So my questions are:

Firstly, thank you for knowing the difference between 'than' and 'then.' :heart:

Secondly, shame on you for implying that only we North Americans are ignorant of (or indifferent to) our own native language :P  I can't watch Mike Brewer, an English man who is one of the stars of  'Wheeler Dealers,' an English TV show produced primarily in England, because of his constant mangling of his/our native language. For example, he misuses "me and Edd" as the subjects of sentences- "Me 'n Edd have to watch our budget on this one" and "Me and him'll have to work overtime" etc. etc. I was born in North America, and I paid attention in school. U.K. English has devolved into gibberish every bit as much as U.S. English has.

And thirdly (you thought I'd never get here, right?  :D  ) Here are the actual answers to your questions, largely ignored in all but a couple of the previous responses, plus one or two additional clarifications of FMFs (Frequently Misunderstood Features) of TDFPP and its great plugin:

• You can have no more than 3 prostitutes under your direct management (following you) at any given time.
  • The above 3-slut limit applies to trainees and fully-trained (10 or more clients) pros- any prostitute who is following you around.
  • In case you are uncertain who is and who is not under your direct supervision at any moment, those who are not will have only the "Would you like to make some money with that body?" prostitution dialogs (there are two) available, while those who are will have "Why don't you dance for some cash?" and will be one of the girls listed in the client dialogs "Perhaps you would enjoy the company of my friend [insert slut here]?"
  • If you have 3 following you, you must dismiss one ("You're off the clock") before you can recruit or re-hire another, or resume control of an independent hooker.
  • TDFPP allows only 15 Independent Prostitutes, 3 each in Riften, Whiterun, Windhelm, Solitude and Markarth. This limit includes those working in a Jarl's Keep, Castle or Palace. However, you may have 3 prostitutes following you even if you have all 15 independent slots filled, so that's a max of 18 with TDFPP alone.
  • You may bring up to 3 prostitutes who are following you into any of the above 5 cities where up to 3 prostitutes are already working independently, but you won't be able to control the 3 independent ones- the "I'll find jobs for you now" dialog will not be available for them- unless you release one of the 3 following you.
  • You do not have to own property to hire, train and/or assign prostitutes to work independently. If you do own a home in their city, independents will use it, but if you don't, they still seem to find places in which to distribute ecstasy.
  • The Independent Prostitutes Plugin for TDFPP does not alter any of the above rules- it simply adds 15 independent slut-slots to your stable with no location restrictions-  once you have trained them, you can assign any or all of them to work independently in any location, including the middle of nowhere and mod-added player homes.
  • The plugin does not increase the 3-slut limit of trainee and/or follower prostitutes. As its name implies, it simply adds independent slut-slots. You still must train them under the TDFPP rules.
  • All of the above rules mean that you can have up to 22 whores working in the same city- 3 independents from TDFPP + all 15 additionals from the plugin + 3 trainees/followers plus me- I mean, plus the Player....

I disabled "NPC's use beds" and did the 22-slut Inn-vasion once... The Winking Skeever will never be the same. Also, Skyrim pretty much chugged to a crawl during the ensuing orgy.

TDFPP is such an awesome mod- Skyrim is the only game I can play on my back! I've 'worked' my per-trick price above 3,000 gold now, and I hope to reach 5,000 soon. Also, I'm a very rich girl. :wub:

PS: Thanks for caring about the language, even if you are a bit xenophobic about it. :shy:  :heart::D:lol::P

So my questions are:

Firstly, thank you for knowing the difference between 'than' and 'then.' :heart:

Secondly, shame on you for implying that only we North Americans are ignorant of (or indifferent to) our own native language :P  I can't watch Mike Brewer, an English man who is one of the stars of  'Wheeler Dealers,' an English TV show produced primarily in England, because of his constant mangling of his/our native language. For example, he misuses "me and Edd" as the subjects of sentences- "Me 'n Edd have to watch our budget on this one" and "Me and him'll have to work overtime" etc. etc. I was born in North America, and I paid attention in school. U.K. English has devolved into gibberish every bit as much as U.S. English has.

And thirdly (you thought I'd never get here, right?  :D  ) Here are the actual answers to your questions, largely ignored in all but a couple of the previous responses, plus one or two additional clarifications of FMFs (Frequently Misunderstood Features) of TDFPP and its great plugin:

• You can have no more than 3 prostitutes under your direct management (following you) at any given time.
  • The above 3-slut limit applies to trainees and fully-trained (10 or more clients) pros- any prostitute who is following you around.
  • In case you are uncertain who is and who is not under your direct supervision at any moment, those who are not will have only the "Would you like to make some money with that body?" prostitution dialogs (there are two) available, while those who are will have "Why don't you dance for some cash?" and will be one of the girls listed in the client dialogs "Perhaps you would enjoy the company of my friend [insert slut here]?"
  • If you have 3 following you, you must dismiss one ("You're off the clock") before you can recruit or re-hire another, or resume control of an independent hooker.
  • TDFPP allows only 15 Independent Prostitutes, 3 each in Riften, Whiterun, Windhelm, Solitude and Markarth. This limit includes those working in a Jarl's Keep, Castle or Palace. However, you may have 3 prostitutes following you even if you have all 15 independent slots filled, so that's a max of 18 with TDFPP alone.
  • You may bring up to 3 prostitutes who are following you into any of the above 5 cities where up to 3 prostitutes are already working independently, but you won't be able to control the 3 independent ones- the "I'll find jobs for you now" dialog will not be available for them- unless you release one of the 3 following you.
  • You do not have to own property to hire, train and/or assign prostitutes to work independently. If you do own a home in their city, independents will use it, but if you don't, they still seem to find places in which to distribute ecstasy.
  • The Independent Prostitutes Plugin for TDFPP does not alter any of the above rules- it simply adds 15 independent slut-slots to your stable with no location restrictions-  once you have trained them, you can assign any or all of them to work independently in any location, including the middle of nowhere and mod-added player homes.
  • The plugin does not increase the 3-slut limit of trainee and/or follower prostitutes. As its name implies, it simply adds independent slut-slots. You still must train them under the TDFPP rules.
  • All of the above rules mean that you can have up to 22 whores working in the same city- 3 independents from TDFPP + all 15 additionals from the plugin + 3 trainees/followers plus me- I mean, plus the Player....

I disabled "NPC's use beds" and did the 22-slut Inn-vasion once... The Winking Skeever will never be the same. Also, Skyrim pretty much chugged to a crawl during the ensuing orgy.

TDFPP is such an awesome mod- Skyrim is the only game I can play on my back! I've 'worked' my per-trick price above 3,000 gold now, and I hope to reach 5,000 soon. Also, I'm a very rich girl. :wub:

PS: Thanks for caring about the language, even if you are a bit xenophobic about it. :shy:  :heart::D:lol::P

Vyxenne,

Thank you very much for your response. The very epitome of clarity if I may make so bold.

Some points which leap out at me: First, I didn't realise the name of the mod had changed. I still think of it as TDFAP even though I'm using the latest version. Second, I didn't realise that TDFPP had 3 indie workers in addition to the 15 from the plug-in. Third, I didn't realise that only the 5 towns you mentioned were valid locations. This would explain why Ingun the Younger isn't doing a tap in Morthal. (Location, location, location!).

(If you find yourself looking for new staff, there is a very nice young lady in Dragon Bridge called Julienne(?), works p-t in the inn. Her mother's a looker as well).

Currently, my Futa, succubus Scylla is wandering around Skyrim naked. I am doing the Dibella Sisterhood mod and the Untamed mod - the first allows me to wander around the towns wearing nothing but my neophyte's wreath (looks like sliced, boiled egg set in chopped lettuce) and the second allows me to wander around in or out of town naked. There is something extremely satisfying about running around the countryside, leaping off rocks and plunging into rivers while naked. My next trick will be to enchant something with water-breathing so I can swim under the surface and explore the world down there.

I'm about L36 and can get 600-odd per trick. I carry about 20-25k but don't really need much. My biggest outlay is training, I always take the 5 at level-up and some of them are getting expensive.

I've eradicated most of the problems I mentioned in the AiO HDT AP thread (more by luck then (sic) judgement). My game now runs really well (famous last words).

'Xenophobic'? I, I will have you know, am a misanthrope. The 'xeno' part comes from the ancient Greek for 'stranger', 'guest', 'friend'. (One invites a travelling stranger into one's home; the stranger becomes a guest and in turn a friend).

I care passionately about words and language. They are our primary means of communication - the greater our ability to communicate, the greater our humanity. (I will forego a lecture on metaphysics and the nature of reality (my main pass-time)).

I admire your skill as a wordsmith. You can do techie, humourous, serious and girly all in the same post. I enjoy it so much that I'm willing to ignore your occassional use of the word 'huggles'. (It made me cringe just typing the word).

I don't own a tv but if I'm thinking of the correct show then the two numpties are suvverners. I entirely agree and agree entirely with your statement about the poor standards of English here in the UK. The 'then' - 'than' thing is just something I've noticed creeping in over the last few years.

I recently came across a post of yours from last year(?) vis-a-vis Windows 10 and the 'free' download issue. I agree with everything you said there - it reflects well my own thoughts. I also have similar concerns over Steam. I won't have anything to do with Steam. I own a legit copy of Skyrim Leg. but I run a pirate version just so I don't have to use Steam.

Right, I've still got time for another hour or two of Skyrim. Just arrived in Markarth to hand in my collection for the temple of Dibbers.

Thanks again for the post - much appreciated.  Please consider yourself emoticonned to your complete satisfaction.

Edit Saturday: Sorry Vyxenne, I'm still missing something. Just trained up Hrolki in Markath. The dialogue options I got for her working solo were: Whiterun and Riften (I own the houses there), follow me, I have somewhere else in mind, forget it and right here will do (which I chose). A short while later I find her at a market stall naked (i.e. not wearing the clothes I had just given her ( I took her originals)). I'm thinking that I need to own the house in Markath?

It would be a useful addition to this mod/plug-in if there was some sort of inventory management thing. Also it would be more logical and intuitive if you didn't have to dismiss them to get them to work independently.

So my questions are:

Vyxenne,

Thank you very much for your response. The very epitome of clarity if I may make so bold.

You're most welcome, and thanks!

<snip>

I didn't realise that TDFPP had 3 indie workers in addition to the 15 from the plug-in.

TDFPP has 15, not just 3, Indie workers- 3 in each of the 5 towns mentioned.

I didn't realise that only the 5 towns you mentioned were valid locations.

That restriction applies only to the 15 Indies from TDFPP. You should have (up to) an additional 15 Indies who can work anywhere you take them and tell them to work via the Plugin. You must lead them there, you can't send them as you can the TDFPP ladies.

This would explain why Ingun the Younger isn't doing a tap in Morthal. (Location, location, location!).

I have personally put Ingun The Younger to work in Morthal via the Plugin. First you must take her to the cell you want her to work in, then tell her "Here would be good" or whatever the actual dialog choice is- it's been a while sibnce I used it. A word of warning, though- any NPC who is a quest-giver may have a different AI package before and after the quest is done. This could change her sandbox area and/or interfere with mod-added quests such as TDFPP and its Plugin. Since Idgrod the Younger has a quest of her own to give you (take a note to Danica Pure-Spring), you should probably finish it before attemptiing to subvert her to your delectable naughtiness.

(If you find yourself looking for new staff, there is a very nice young lady in Dragon Bridge called Julienne(?), works p-t in the inn. Her mother's a looker as well).

Yes, we've enjoyed each other, and even a threesome once ♪♫ ❤ ♀ ❤ ♀ ❤♀ ❤ ♫♪ . I just never recruited them.

<snip>

My next trick will be to enchant something with water-breathing so I can swim under the surface and explore the world down there.

Don't forget to give the waterbreathing-enchanted item to your follower(s) as well. I inadvertently drowned a poor lass once by neglecting her respiratory needs. :( Sadly, she wasn't nearly as much fun dead as she had been alive.

<snip>

I've eradicated most of the problems I mentioned in the AiO HDT AP thread (more by luck then (sic) judgement).

You're right- It made me physically sic to see that malaprop. :P

<snip>

I admire your skill as a wordsmith. You can do techie, humourous, serious and girly all in the same post. I enjoy it so much that I'm willing to ignore your occassional use of the word 'huggles'. (It made me cringe just typing the word).

Don't cringe. Embrace the huggles! Huggles = girl on girl gropage!

post-378788-0-90656800-1463876977_thumb.jpg

This is Serana and me giving each other Huggles- how can you not love this level of affection? :heart:

<moar snippery>

Just trained up Hrolki in Markath. The dialogue options I got for her working solo were: Whiterun and Riften (I own the houses there), follow me, I have somewhere else in mind, forget it and right here will do (which I chose). A short while later I find her at a market stall naked (i.e. not wearing the clothes I had just given her ( I took her originals)). I'm thinking that I need to own the house in Markath?

Well, on reflection, maybe I was mistaken and TDFPP really does require that you own a home in a city before you can send a girl there to work independently. I make so much money on my back that I just buy and decorate all the houses as soon as they become available, so I just may never have encountered this limitation. 

The missing outfit problem is that, like most named NPCs, Hroki has a default outfit scripted in her package. The game never intended that she would ever get naked (Oh, the Humanity!) or wear any other outfit. Skyrim regenerates almost everything when she changes cells. Hroki's normal 'sandbox' routine includes both the Inn and the market, which is outside and in a different cell. Thus, every time she enters or leaves the Inn, Skyrim regenerates her in her default outfit even though you have force-fed her a different outfit. I have overcome this problem in my game by using Dudestia's NPC Outfit Changer and Maintainer. I wrote a little mini-guide to its quirks and foibles in another thread.

<snip, snip, snippety-snip!>

I apologize for the technique I used to answer each of your points in turn- we used to be able to copy and paste quotation headers ("Grey Cloud said on mm/dd/yyyy") in this forum and thus manually create multi-quotes from a single post, but alas, that is no longer possible because this new forum editor auto-converts the header to its display string and it is no longer possible to manually do that. Mayhaps some kind soul could spend a moment educating me on how I could've split up your quoted post above instead of inserting my point-by-point responses and then recoloring the next to differentiate it from the quoted text.

Hope this helped you.

Vyxenne,

Apologies - busy - quick response.

Your clarification of your clarity confused me even more.

I don't use followers unless I have to. I like peace and quiet.  Did recently lose a troll pack member while descending a mountain. One would have thought a troll would have a certain amount of skill in this area. On a related note, I recently, and very much accidentally, discovered that slaughterfish will join my pack. Nobody was more surprised than me when an Ancient Slaughterfish accompanied me into Markath. I can't wait to sort out the water-breathing thing, get to a river and assemble a posse of poissons and go mudcrab hunting.

That must be an old photo, your gels look quite slim there. I'm embracing the 'cringels'. I'm more neoplatonism than neologisms.

The outfit thing isn't an issue for me but you might want to have a look at a natty little mod called 'Manipulator' by ffabris here on LL. It has the facility to remove default outfits and assign a user-defined outfit. It also has a harem function which may have possibilites for someone like you (meant in the most complimentary manner). I would link to it but I cannot get copy n paste to work with this forum s/w.

No problem with the way you presented that post. I generally use the same 'you said', 'I say' method on other forums/fora.

Re Maul: I've decided that it's not so much his dialogue which annoys but his ridiculous macho voice. Ergo and ipso facto everyone voiced by that actor is at risk.

Edit: Hrolki is wearing the oufit I gave her, it just takes a second or two to appear. This is something to do with her body - The Ordinary Women mod I think. A recent addition which I'm not happy with. Which leads me to ask which NPC replacer(s) do you use?

I don't know your views on the Elder Race but do you know an old mod called 'Skyrim Community College'? :angel: (You're never too old to rock n roll). Humans, horcs and helves hall hunder one roof. The college is my primary source of income in the early stages of a game and good for a quick fund-raiser at any stage. 'Earn while you learn'.

Some thoughts, suggestions, requests for this mod and the plug-in.

Do away with the the max number of prostitutes per town. This should be left up to the user.

Make it so you can have prostitute(s) work any settlement, not just the main 5.

Either remove the property ownership requirement or make it so that it's any property owned, not just the offical houses. Or make it so the prostitute can work from their own home.

Inventory management. Dialogue option to 'wear something sexy' but unless you use a follower mod it's pointless.

Sort out the dialogue options so that you don't have to dismiss a prostitute before assigning them to independent working.

Build a brothel option. I realise there are brothel mods out there but they are either old, broken or require the PC to work in them.

Any chance of map markers to show where the prostitutes are? Doesn't have to be for the individuals, just a marker on the town would do.

Great mod and plug-in - thanks.

Vyxenne,

Which leads me to ask which NPC replacer(s) do you use?

Seranaholic, Marriable Serana, Remove Serana's Hood, Serana Hair HDT Gorhic Color... one might even get the impression that I'm overly fond of Serana... every playthrough I resolve to marry someone else, but on all but one playthrough I have failed miserably. Now I no longer make any pretense- I go straight from Riverwood to the Dawnguard place so I can get to Serana as soon as possible. :heart:

I also use all 3 Bijin Mods- NPCs, Warmaidens & Wives- plus Ashara's Skyrim Characters as presets, Stay Pretty as Vampire, 6 separate Apachii Skyhair mods including equippable wigs for NPCs, KS Hairdos, XP32 Ponytail & 5 other individual hair mods, Leyenda Skin trexturers (HD 4k),.. Then I have maybe 10 or so follower-adding mods, each of which has its own body and face textures.

...Manipulator

I did look at Manipulator, but decided not to try it when I read: Warning! Using this can break your game! I also decided not to pursue 'My House Is Your House' because it seemed to do much more than I needed and had a lot of incompatibility reports when I looked at it a couple of years ago. I just need a reliable, lightweight way to control NPC wardrobes, and my Ring of Fashion Designer works fine for that.

I don't know your views on the Elder Race...

Since I had never heard of them before this very minute, my views on them are somewhat limited... I assume from their name that they are old people who like to go fast... :P

do you know an old mod called 'Skyrim Community College'? :angel: (You're never too old to rock n roll). Humans, horcs and helves hall hunder one roof.

Well, I'm sure many purists will think I'm a horrible person, blah-de-blah-blah-blah, but I have 3 batch files that I run as soon as I emerge into the sunlight from Helgen. They are called Skillup, Perkup and Gearup. I'm level 80 before ever reaching Riverwood, with all skills & perks that I care about maxed. So I don't have much need for Constipations of Higher Leering. On the other hand, I always study at the Temple of Dibella, because that's just the kind of girl I am. :cool:

The college is my primary source of income in the early stages of a game and good for a quick fund-raiser at any stage. 'Earn while you learn'.

As I may have mentioned previously, I earn almost all of my income, early-game, mid-game, late-game and post-game, while having a great time on my back, and also from managing other polyamorous ladies throughout the land. See previous remark vis-à-vis "Temple of Dibella" for further info. :D

Just in case my explanation above about how I play Skyrim isn't clear, here's my view of Lord Harkon, the silvery-tongued devil, rewarding me for bringing his daughter, my Serana, home safe and sound. He was very appreciative...

post-378788-0-62106000-1464241130_thumb.jpg

I almost hated to kill him after this. Almost.

Vyxenne,

I don't do vampires for various, non-gaming, reasons. I have the whole vampire thing switched off.

I was thinking more in terms of the rank-and-file NPCs when I asked about makeovers/overhauls. I has assumed that you would have 'prettified', nay, 'beautified' everyone.

I've given up on followers. I find them more trouble than they are worth. If I need some extra muscle then I bring one along and dump them when mission accomplished.

The warning on the Manipulator description is more of a general disclaimer than a comment on the reliability of the mod. The mod is only about 3.5MiB as I recall but it does allow you to do things which can break the game. It wasn't a game-breaker but I tried out the force strip on the Courier and now he runs around Skyrim naked. I don't want to know where he keeps the mail but I bet he's glad he doesn't deliver packages.

Elder race is just the old people. The college is a sort of retirement home for Master trainers. I always take my 5 slots at level up so I pop in there, get my training and shag my money back. Also a good place to train up any prostitutes who need it, 21(?) wrinklies under one roof.

I'm old skool so I think hanging is too good for people like you who cheat their way to high levels. I allow myself a mod which makes weapon enchants permanent and one which allows me to wear 4 rings. I spend a lot of time running around wearing just the 4 rings, a necklace and a circlet. These six are just standard enchanted items I find or buy. My biggest health and safety concerns are bandits because they use physical damage - magic, disease, poison etc don't do much to me.

My succubus Scylla needs 'semen' (m or f) in a similar way to how a vampire needs blood so I can either use the Dibella method - sex/no money or if I need the cash then the TDFPP method. I can also do critters and the dead if needs must. I'd shag the crack of dawn if it had hair round it. I do love that PSQ Succubus mod  - probably my favourite mod. In all the times I've used it I've never used the actual succubus form, the human form does everything I require.

Back on thread, I'm currently running around trying to remember who and where are the various prostitutes I have trained up.

Edit: I've just given up on the Dibella mod, it's too tied up with vanilla quests.

I have a bit of a problem with the threesome chance option. I set it to 50% and I haven't gotten a client to ask for it yet. I know they ask to watch and then join in and I think the chance you set in the MCM menu doesn't seem to affect it at all.

Ok I'll jump in and ask the obvious question: Are there three of you? That is, you and a prostitute or two prostitutes (plus the client). I would also guess that things such as arousal state (of the client) would be involved in the calculation. I've never had any problem with it myself - quite the opposite. I usually turn it down or off (time is money).

Percentages are funny things. 50% doesn't mean you will necessarily get it every other time, i.e. 1 in 2. You may go a while without then get a spate of them.

Vyxenne,

<rampant excisions>

Back on thread, I'm currently running around trying to remember who and where are the various prostitutes I have trained up.

Edit: I've just given up on the Dibella mod, it's too tied up with vanilla quests.

There's an option in MCM to place quest markers on your active indies, not to be confused with my active undies.  :wub:  This ignores girls you may have trained up then dismissed- only currently-working girls will be marked.

I, too gave up on The Sisterhood of Dibella because the quests were buggy and/or finicky to complete and the questline just petered out (I hate it when that happens  :P  ) with no resolution of the main story or even any consequence to the choices I made. I finally uninstalled it, after screenshotting the marvelous statuary...

post-378788-0-78336000-1464309902_thumb.jpg

Not a Y-chromosome in sight...

post-378788-0-55972400-1464310019_thumb.jpg

Wish I could join them!

post-378788-0-61095600-1464309957_thumb.jpg

Mmmmm... sweet lovin'

post-378788-0-77980900-1464309995_thumb.jpg

"When I think of you, I touch myself..."

• 2 weeks later...

Is possible to increment arousal level to watchers while hookers are dancing?

Thanks

Check the option to have the hookers dance naked. Sexlab Aroused Redux should take care of the rest (it does for me).

Really? Extracted from aroused redux page:

Naked
•PC arousal increases if one sees naked NPC and visa versa
•If NPC sees naked PC, and PC set as Exhibitionist in MCM menu, then PCs exposure is increased
•NPC<->NPC naked arousal is not reliable

Anyway I will try as soon as possible. Thanks for responding

EDIT: Maybe it would be reliable to add a fragment to the watcher package in the OnPackageEnd, but my scripting skills doesn't arrive

Thanks

Check the option to have the hookers dance naked. Sexlab Aroused Redux should take care of the rest (it does for me).

Naked
•If NPC sees naked PC, and PC set as Exhibitionist in MCM menu, then PCs exposure is increased

EDIT: Maybe it would be reliable to add a fragment to the watcher package in the OnPackageEnd, but my scripting skills doesn't arrive

Working with my first whore in an area in a new game (when playing as a female) I will often dance naked to cause increased arousal of potential customers but that does fall under the NPC sees PC category. However when playing a male I will tag all the females in the area with a Unequipall and Removeallitems combo so their are lots of naked females driving arousal and it seems to work.

Note that while you are dancing you are also close enough to start conversations with the admirers so you can keep your whore working without having to end the dance.

Thanks

Naked

Working with my first whore in an area in a new game (when playing as a female) I will often dance naked to cause increased arousal of potential customers but that does fall under the NPC sees PC category. However when playing a male I will tag all the females in the area with a Unequipall and Removeallitems combo so their are lots of naked females driving arousal and it seems to work.

Note that while you are dancing you are also close enough to start conversations with the admirers so you can keep your whore working without having to end the dance.

Nice tip! Thanks! :)

EDIT: Also SLEN has some aphrodisiac potions (It must be drunk by the player) with different magnitudes, that causes arousal level up in the near npcs. The strong one is spectacular. But beware! This potions cause blur effects! XD

I play as a succubus with the PSQ Succubus mod which works great with this mod. Arousal goes up because of the presence of the succubus plus there is a spell to make it rocket quickly (time is money as they say). I could do with a pair of roller-skates sometimes.

• 2 weeks later...

I play as a succubus with the PSQ Succubus mod which works great with this mod. Arousal goes up because of the presence of the succubus plus there is a spell to make it rocket quickly (time is money as they say). I could do with a pair of roller-skates sometimes.

I'll try PSQ Succubus, NOW! :D

• 2 weeks later...