SexLab TDF Prostitution and Pimping (the former "Aggressive Prostitution") v2.2.5.5

Is there a fix for the crashing during dancing which I'm experiencing when  an NPC dances through TDF Pros?  Any ideas what I can do?

Thanks

So it crashes when you try to dance?

Do you have Dance Music enabled but have the game music turned off? If so turn the game music back on and then try it.

It was crashing after they started dancing. Then sometime later it stopped crashing but then they wouldn't dance, just stand there naked.

Solution I found to work:   Re-running LOOT, and then FNIS seemed to fix it.

Thank you for the response WaxenFigure.

I was crashing just as the dance started and fund that to be the problem and YET, enabling the Dance music again later didn't cause it to crash later even with the game music turned down again (no, you don't hear the songs with the music turned down).

Don't think it's the mod though, gotta be some nonsense in the game code.

• 2 weeks later...

I can't get the TDF Pros dialogue to show up, something like, "How'd you like to make some money with a body like that."  I think I had this issue in a previous game and uninstalling TDF Pros and re-installing I thought fixed it but it didn't work this time. Any ideas?

Thanks

I can't get the TDF Pros dialogue to show up, something like, "How'd you like to make some money with a body like that."  I think I had this issue in a previous game and uninstalling TDF Pros and re-installing I thought fixed it but it didn't work this time. Any ideas?

Thanks

Assuming you have "Enable Dialogue" ticked in the MCM, and you're not already training three prostitutes (although I believe you still get the dialogue and a message If already training the maximum) and the NPC is not a Bard, Guard, Innkeeper or Jarl.

Try going back to a previous save before you uninstalled the mod, and check "Reset Quests" in the MCM. Or, if you already have several prostitutes stationed you can reset the pimping quests separately through the console.

stopquest BB_PimpingQuest
stopquest BB_PimpingQuest2
stopquest BB_PimpingQuest3

resetquest BB_PimpingQuest
resetquest BB_PimpingQuest2
resetquest BB_PimpingQuest3

If after doing the above you still are not seeing the dialogue, tell us if this happens with all the NPC's or just a unique NPC that you have added.

It's good to know I can your "reset quests" to try to get the dialogue working although it seems to either on it's own I think, or possibly from the re-install I did. I think it's just the former, that somehow it started to work. I think I only see it on some NPCs maybe from their low arousal disqualifying them. (I've maxed scan time on arousal and require line-of-sight to reduce script load.)

So, thank you!

Good mod in general but it's very hard to get yourself arrested with this mod, since the guards won't do anything while you're picking up clients. Did it right in front of one and he just stood there. They have to caught you while you're in the act, and why would you have sex in public?

Foreplay seems to be on by default, even if it's disabled in the sexlab MCM, and there is no option to disable it. Do you really think prostitutes need foreplay?

There is dialogue for threesome, for NPC prostitutes so why not for the player?

• 4 weeks later...

I installed the latest mod version. Have no complains but observation and request. I have female follower whom I recruited as the prostitute. I also enabled my male PC as the prostitute. Here is the problem: When my male character prostitutes, with females, some time the mod triggers lesbian animation during the main sex after foreplay.  But, my female follower always fucks with female actors as male after the foreplay. I can't get this straight. There are several wonderful lesbian animations and the mod never "triggered" any F/F animation in main sex, only in foreplay. I don't want my female follower to use male sex animations. She is set as lesbian by default. Can something be done?

Just for comparison: "Working girl" mod always triggers only F/F animations when my female follower have sex with another female.

Edited by Guest
  • 3 weeks later...

Thanks for the mod!!! I especially enjoy the dancing animations.

And that my main usage of the mod, i nearly don't use the prositution part at all so i have a feature request:

Can you make the tracking quest toggleable? That i can hide it from my questlog i don't want it to be cludered.

I tryed to do it myself and failed, creation kit is a huge brocken mess especially in combination with MO and scripts and when you don't use it often but just for small edits here and there.

7 hours ago, PAdresse said:

Thanks for the mod!!! I especially enjoy the dancing animations.

And that my main usage of the mod, i nearly don't use the prositution part at all so i have a feature request:

Can you make the tracking quest toggleable? That i can hide it from my questlog i don't want it to be cludered.

I tryed to do it myself and failed, creation kit is a huge brocken mess especially in combination with MO and scripts and when you don't use it often but just for small edits here and there.

Easily accomplished with TES5Edit. Installation video. Open TES5Edit, right-click select none. Check "SexLab TDF Aggressive Prostitution.esp" click okay. Once loaded, expand the Quest tab. Then find "BB_RoamingHookersControlQuest". On the right pane drill down to "Full - Name" (use the position of the scrollbar as a reference) to the right of "Type" you'll notice the "Side Quest" entry, double-click Side Quest then click the "yes I'm absolutely sure" button. Now you can access the drop-down menu to the right of the Side Quest entry. Click none, then save and exit.

2017-12-08 12_49_21-TES5Edit 3.2.png

2017-12-08 12_06_46-TES5Edit 3.2.png

2017-12-08 12_08_33-TES5Edit 3.2.png

1 hour ago, Z0mBieP00Nani said:

I want to add this animation, but I don't know how.. or where the tutorial is, so I can at least try to do it myself. So, I guess.. help, please?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5qCkNE6sSk

Here's a great tutorial by TheDriedFinger for adding animation to this mod.

On 3/14/2016 at 5:24 PM, TheDriedFinger said:
Spoiler

Yeah... umm... OK...

I am assuming you have downloaded one of the pole dance animations and pole mesh packages. I recal that there are 2 of them, but I don't remember where. In one, the alignment to the pole is a bit off and there's a lot of clipping. The other is a bit better.

Please download the FNIS For Modders Documentation (at the writing of this, the current version is 6.2). The most relevant section I want you to refer to is section "5. Syntax of AnimLists". This describes basically, all you need to know to do the basic things with FNIS modding - that is, registering animations. What Vyxenne is asking for above, if you consider what's written in that section of the FNIS documentation, is a "basic" acyclic animation that uses an AnimObject. So, the easiest way to get this animation into the dance system of this mod is to register it as one of the custom animations "BB_CustomDanceAnim1" or "BB_CustomDanceAnim2". First off, place the animation file in the Meshes/actors/character/animations/SexLabTDFAggressiveProstitution folder, and rename it "PoleDance.hkx". In "FNIS_SexLabTDFAggressiveProstitution_List.txt" (the file FNIS for Modders will read; more on that later), the line I use in my own setup is:

o -a BB_CustomDanceAnim1 PoleDance.hkx BB_AnimObjectPole

But before you go adding that to the bottom of the "FNIS_SexLabTDFAggressiveProstitution_List.txt" in Meshes/actors/character/animations/SexLabTDFAggressiveProstitution I must say that that was written for FNIS 5.5. Why that still works, despite the fact that I run FNIS 6.2 will be explained later. Based on the FNIS 6.2 documentation, it may be more appropriate to use:

b -a,o BB_CustomDanceAnim1 PoleDance.hkx BB_AnimObjectPole

After you add that line to the bottom of that text file, and save, what happens? Nothing. And that text document will save no matter what you do or what you wrote, so how do you make this cause a change in your game and check that it worked? You need to go to Data/tools/GenerateFNIS_for_Modders, then start up generatefnisformodders.exe and hit "Generate Mod Behavior". Then locate the text file we've been working with. Here's the test! If no error returns, you're fine. What is this really doing? This tool from FNIS reads the text file and makes a behavior file that, briefly speaking, FNIS for Users incorporates into the actual behavior files that Skyrim uses. So let's return to why I use a different line in the text file than I am recommending here. Well, I wrote that line for FNIS 5.5 and the behavior file generated just fine with that (i.e. when I ran FNIS for Modders 5.5 to generate a behavior file). Then, when I use FNIS <whatever version since 5.5> to incorporate that into the behavior files that Skyrim actually uses, well, FNIS for Users doesn't really care what was originally in the text file, whether that code conforms to what the current version of FNIS for Modders would expect' it only cares that the behavior file that FNIS for Modders 5.5 generated will still be acceptable to use, and it is. Hopefully, the line I gave above works for you. If it doesn't try the other one instead. If that doesn't work either, play around with it until FNIS for Modders doesn't report an error.

After the behavior file is generated, run FNIS for Users. That's important because the behavior files generated by FNIS for Modders don't actually do anything by themselves. The information needs to be incorporated into the behavior files Skyrim actually uses, and FNIS for Users is responsible for that.

Now, if you've got an eye for detail, you'll notice that the line I'm suggesting you use looks quite different from the other lines that are already in the file (the ones I wrote for the public version of the mod, which you downloaded). The major difference is the "o" option and the "BB_AnimObjectPole" that comes after.

But how does FNIS know what that is? What is BB_AnimObjectPole? Shouldn't we have to specify a path to the mesh for the pole, like we did for the animation file? No. FNIS actually looks at your .esps and .esms to try to find an AnimObject called BB_AnimObjectPole... And it's not going to find one because we haven't added it. So, let's do that now.

Ideally, when you make a mod for a mod, you want to make your edits in such a way that, if the original mod gets updated and you install the update, your edits will remain more or less untouched and still work with the updated mod. Since, I'm not updating this mod anymore, that all goes out the window. In fact, you edited that text file (one of the mods assets which would get updated if you were to download a new version) anyway, so... yeah it went out the window a while ago.

I would recommend editing this mod's .esp file in the Creation Kit directly, instead of making a new .esp (though you could do exactly the steps that will follow for a new .esp to the same effect), because of the above. Note that you can make these following edits to any .esp in fact because FNIS simply looks for an AnimObject called BB_AnimObjectPole in ANY plugin! I'll assume you know how to load an .esp in the Creation Kit and save, and all the basics. In the Object Window, go to Miscellaneous > AnimObject. Probably easiest to double-click on "AnimObjectAxe", change the ID to "BB_AnimObjectPole", hit OK, then Yes to "Create a new Form?". Then double-click "BB_AnimObjectPole"; we need to change the mesh it refers to to the pole mesh. First however you need to actually put that pole mesh you have somewhere in your Skyrim install. I don't know if this is an actual limitation or a matter of good form, but .nif meshes are always placed in Data/Meshes/<subfolders> and .dds textures in Data/Textures/<usually the same set of subfolders>. So, you should install that some place convenient. There's no reason you can't put the .nif mesh in the same folder as all of the other animations for this mod, but you'll need to put the texture somewhere. Remember where that somewhere is, because you'll need to use NifSkope to make sure that the correct file path to that texture is in the .nif file. You need to open up the .nif in NifSkope and then click on "BSShadderTextureSet" in the Block List then expand the "Textures" list. Change the file path that is currently there to wherever you put the .dds texture file.

If you go in game and stuff doesn't look right... well you're just gonna have to play around a bit in NifSkope and try to get stuff aligned as best as you can, or try to find a better conversion of the animation...

Yeah... mod using's great... modding sucks... :(

All that work and it might not even give you satisfying results ^^

Also, I considered uploading how I've got it set up, but my version of the mod has stuff that was added in on private requests and other stuff... So, I can't really upload that because then people might ask why they just wanted the pole dance animation and now there's other stuff they didn't want!

On 8.12.2017 at 10:21 PM, nyctophilia said:

Easily accomplished with TES5Edit. Installation video. Open TES5Edit, right-click select none. Check "SexLab TDF Aggressive Prostitution.esp" click okay. Once loaded, expand the Quest tab. Then find "BB_RoamingHookersControlQuest". On the right pane drill down to "Full - Name" (use the position of the scrollbar as a reference) to the right of "Type" you'll notice the "Side Quest" entry, double-click Side Quest then click the "yes I'm absolutely sure" button. Now you can access the drop-down menu to the right of the Side Quest entry. Click none, then save and exit.

Thanks, but i would ned to restart the game when i want to show hide it, i would like a more ingame way, also for displaying/hiding the dance spell.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/13/2017 at 5:14 AM, Pfiffy said:

I have this mod running on Skirim SE. It is working more or less for now. Is there any chance to get an official version?

Ermagerd!

+1

:classic_shy::classic_wub::heart:

Begins chanting, undulating around and casting spell on TDF to hex him into making an SSE port...

Voodoo-Chastity-Spell.gif

*dries his finger affectionately*

On 11/12/2017 at 8:32 AM, Z0mBieP00Nani said:

Hide contents

Thank you! I was able to get the animation working using the tutorial you provided and a bit of deductive reasoning. :smile:

I used the lazy version, the esp linked from the 1st page of the thread instead, and it seemed to work... (by the way the duration to configure for the animation seems to be around 1:40, so 100 seconds)

... until I noticed some creatures were frozen, including any fire atronach I summon !

I could determine it's linked to the animations of this mod, but since I copied the DancePoleAddon.esp inside, I can't tell the difference now !

Oh well, I guess I should probably remove all its files later then.

For now I have created a folder in MO for fnis without TDF, and one for fnis with TDF, not a solution in the long run but since I am unable to fix it...

I tried the idea in the tutorial to change the txt file with the line

b -a,o BB_CustomDanceAnim1 PoleDance.hkx AODancePole

but it didn't change anything, except I lost quite some time because I hadn't noticed it created the new file inside the fnis folder instead of the TDF folder... ! I can just confirm the 2 versions of the line still work with fnis 7.0 !

Oh well.... !

On ‎22‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 7:33 AM, Vyxenne said:

Ermagerd!

+1

:classic_shy::classic_wub::heart:

Begins chanting, undulating around and casting spell on TDF to hex him into making an SSE port...

Reveal hidden contents

Voodoo-Chastity-Spell.gif

*dries his finger affectionately*

I can feel a dose of the huggles coming on, you mark my words.

2 hours ago, David81210 said:

Hi all  -and sorry for my bad english-

I have this mod but impossible to pimp Serena...

Is it normal or I've forgotten something?

( I have all requierements of course)

Thank you for help, and happy new year to all!!

BB_PimpingQuest(s) etc., have a quest priority of 69 or less. Serana: besides the many Dawnguard quests she's a part of, also has her own separate follower system which is a quest. That quest has a priority of I believe 80. The priority of 69 used in these quests assures that any NPC normally involved in a main or side quest for the game itself, will be available for those main or side quest that have a priority of 70 or higher.

4 hours ago, nyctophilia said:

BB_PimpingQuest(s) etc., have a quest priority of 69 or less. Serana: besides the many Dawnguard quests she's a part of, also has her own separate follower system which is a quest. That quest has a priority of I believe 80. The priority of 69 used in these quests assures that any NPC normally involved in a main or side quest for the game itself, will be available for those main or side quest that have a priority of 70 or higher.

Thank you for your answer!

So nothing to do? Just impossible if i have understood well what u said

3 hours ago, David81210 said:

Thank you for your answer!

So nothing to do? Just impossible if i have understood well what u said

Quest DLC1NPCMentalModel (priority 80) controls most of her follower system, and is responsible for her default idle package (when she's not following you) - so, if she's completed all of her Dawnguard quests, and you want to train her and then have her work independently somewhere, you need to set BB_PimpingQuest, BB_PimpingQuest2, BB_PimpingQuest3 and BB_RoamingHookersControlQuest quests to a priority above 80. 

Keep in mind that if any other NPC (you're training or have trained) is involved in a quest 80 or below in priority they won't be able to start / finish it.

Or, create a plug-in.ESP for Serana's quest (lowering its priority preferable) all can be accomplished with TES5Edit.

Thank you a lot for your very clear answer!!

I've started a new game and Serena is the only npc I wanna train.

1 hour ago, nyctophilia said:

Or, create a plug-in.ESP for Serana's quest (lowering its priority preferable) all can be accomplished with TES5Edit.

May be for you it's easy to do, but for me it's juste impossible lol!!

I'm not good enough with this and too afraid to break everything...

Thank you again for your great explanations!!

• 4 weeks later...