SexLab TDF Prostitution and Pimping (the former "Aggressive Prostitution") v2.2.5.5

I have been using this mod and im loving it but i have a slight problem. I've left Irileth in whiterun to work. After some time i came back but she was nowhere to be found so i used the moveto command and i've found below the ground in Bleakwind Basin. Any idea how did this happen ? 

I have been using this mod and im loving it but i have a slight problem. I've left Irileth in whiterun to work. After some time i came back but she was nowhere to be found so i used the moveto command and i've found below the ground in Bleakwind Basin. Any idea how did this happen ? 

She probably fell through the landscape somewhere, something that can happen when mods alter Whiterun and sometimes just happens as an accident when actors are re-positioned for sex (I think it happens when the physics engines decides they ought to be pushed in a certain direction at the wrong moment during that set up for sex).

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, I have a issue with the stand-alone part of the mod. The animations are good as well as the dialogue, but without my intervention did not start. The same thing happens when the NPG has to work independently, in this case, can not find any customer, any suggestions? sorry for the language, but I'm using an automatic translator.

Hello, I have a issue with the stand-alone part of the mod. The animations are good as well as the dialogue, but without my intervention did not start. The same thing happens when the NPG has to work independently, in this case, can not find any customer, any suggestions? sorry for the language, but I'm using an automatic translator.

You must find clients for the hooker(s) (and train) until they reach a faction rank of 10. Once they reach 10 (tell me your experience dialogue), you can tell them you're too busy to find them jobs so they'll have to do it themselves. Then they will have the dialogue to work in a city (independently after you tell them they're off the clock) that you own a house in.

You may/may not see them actually talking to/obtaining customers especially if you have hookers use beds enabled. Within a 24-hour Skyrim timeframe, they will more often than not have made septim's.

I have a slight issue: Where in former iterations after I went to a room with a bed and said "Let's take care of business..." it would ask me to use a nearby bed that option compeltely disappeared and the will start where I was standing. I don't know if this is even related to this mod or to the framework update but regardless I will ask ;;)

Occasionally, independently running prostitutes get stuck with a client in my house. They just stand next to the bed staring at eachother for days.

What fixed this problem for me so far, was:

1. telling my prostitute to take a break,

2. next I hire the client as a prostitute

3. make sure the prostitute is aroused enough (arousal of 20 or higher)

4. offer the client to the prostitute

5. tell the client "here is a good spot"

6. Once they're done, dismiss the client and put the prostitute back to work.

So your prostitute will be the client and vice versa to fix the problem, but at least once they're finished, your prostitute will be unstuck ^_^

Not sure if there's a quick console command to accomplish this unstucking, I tried the basic disable/enable, but that didn't work.

Is there ANY way to keep people on a "find your own jobs" deal from being under foot all the time? I put 3 of them on one side of a fort with maybe 8 or so people for them to choose from, took myself and a couple of others what has to be a mile and a half or two miles down the road so we could each work in peace, and they just keep running back to where I am and trying to compete for the same couple of people instead of the 8 or so I left them with. I really like the idea of this mod and want to use it, but damn, can't I leave them to work in peace and them leave me the same? Is it at all possible or do I have to drop the mod?

FWIW no, they aren't on a follow package from any other source, I'm using EFF and they are set to wait.

Is there ANY way to keep people on a "find your own jobs" deal from being under foot all the time? I put 3 of them on one side of a fort with maybe 8 or so people for them to choose from, took myself and a couple of others what has to be a mile and a half or two miles down the road so we could each work in peace, and they just keep running back to where I am and trying to compete for the same couple of people instead of the 8 or so I left them with. I really like the idea of this mod and want to use it, but damn, can't I leave them to work in peace and them leave me the same? Is it at all possible or do I have to drop the mod?

FWIW no, they aren't on a follow package from any other source, I'm using EFF and they are set to wait.

They are following, and while not occupied with a client, will always move to your vicinity. On top of that, they will ALWAYS try to move to the same cell you are in, even when they are occupied with a client. The only way to make them work truly independently, is by assigning them to one of the major cities (or their keeps) once they had more than 20 clients.

I'm still hoping for a way to assign them more independent workspaces, even if it still requires some kind of "owned" building.

Now, I'm not a modder (the creation kit sadly constantly crashes on me), but the idea I had was, some craftable "Enchanted statues of Dibella" which we could put down at whatever location we like, and that our prostitutes could be assigned to "work" the exterior cell or region of a building where such a statue was located. The Bathing Beauties Luxury Suite would be an obvious place to put such a statue, but it might also allow for making the girls work independently in minor holds like Falkreath (Get a house in Falkreath from some mod, put the statue inside, assign girl to the statue so she wanders around Falkreath looking for clients to bring to the house).

Maybe this is something they wish to implement to the mod eventually, but I have a hunch it'd be a LOT of work, and because of the current functional cities, isn't high on the to do list.

They are following, and while not occupied with a client, will always move to your vicinity. On top of that, they will ALWAYS try to move to the same cell you are in, even when they are occupied with a client. The only way to make them work truly independently, is by assigning them to one of the major cities (or their keeps) once they had more than 20 clients.

I'm still hoping for a way to assign them more independent workspaces, even if it still requires some kind of "owned" building.

That's the thing, they aren't following. As I said above I told them to find their own clients with TDF, told them to wait with EFF, then moved on a mile or two down the road with no problem. They didn't follow until after they started looking for a new client. what seems to be happening is that rather than looking for a client around themselves they look for one around me instead. That doesn't seem like it would be that big an issue to get around, an option could be set to look for clients either around themselves or around the player, given radius of either depending on the setting.

But, I'm not asking if that can be added. If it is that would be nice but what I'm wondering is if, short of owning a home in a city which I don't have yet, there is any way to get them to stop looking for clients at my location instead of at theirs with the mod as it now stands?

I have the latest version of Paradise Halls as well as this. When I enslave bandits, curiously enough I can pimp myself out to my slave for money (heh) but I can't actually pimp my own slaves out to other people.

Any suggestions on a workaround to pimp out the slaves?

Ok, so far I found that if I use EFF to make my slaves companions as well, the companion dialogue option "hey, want to make us some money on the side" does appear for them. If anyone has more elegant work-arounds or fixes, though, that would be appreciated.

I have the latest version of Paradise Halls as well as this. When I enslave bandits, curiously enough I can pimp myself out to my slave for money (heh) but I can't actually pimp my own slaves out to other people.

Any suggestions on a workaround to pimp out the slaves?

From what poking I've done at the guts of the mod I'm pretty sure the initial problem with the bandits is that they are not marked as unique in the construction set. Those who are marked Unique get the 'would you like to make some money' lines, those who aren't just get the client lines.

Followers automatically get the 'make money' line so you just bypassed the restriction on unique actors. I have NO IDEA if they will be stable or a source of problems since they aren't unique. Let us know how it works out after they've had a chance to respawn or whatever they are set to do. Maybe someone else who knows why it's set to just the unique actors can fill us in on the potentials.

Unique actors are always the same, those not marked unique are the ones that regenerate from a LeveledList and when they are regenerated (based on the regeneration of the location they started at) they could be a completely different actor and even their gender could be changed.

You don't want to train up a gal to be a whore for you and leave her working in a city for you and come back later only to see some guy calling you "boss" and whoring for you (or the other way around if that's how you swing)?

The problem of some guy popping up in place of a girl can be worked around with things like "Feminized leveled lists" and/or "Deadly Wenches" but they won't solve it on their own. Feminized leveled lists for example didn't think to include the bash tags for de-leveling /re-leveling the lists so you'd need to add that and a couple of other tweaks yourself. That would still leave some male bandits and such, the ones with unique dialog lines or other scripted actions, but most would be free of that concern.

I still wouldn't trust it though, might try it but I'd keep a backup save from before I tested it so I'd have something to go back to if there are bigger potential problems than that.

Interesting. Thanks for the explanation, guys! I currently have 3 OBIS bandits whoring autonomously in a city.

As I understand it, Paradise Halls enslavement kills the old NPC and creates a new cloned actor in its place, so I don't expect re-spawn to cause any weirdness so long as the NPC has been enslaved by this method. (I've just went and checked IDs before and after enslavement, they are different.) I'm pretty certain my 3 bandit slave-whores have been operating for more than the cell spawn time just fine.*

*Except releasing them from slavery seems to do nothing, so you have to lead them to the city and park them in a spot with "wait here." And of course first you have to twist elbows with EFF etc to make them followers temporarily. Hmm... pillories and coin-operated chastity belts outside of taverns...

Love the idea behind this mod and readily admit I've got no experience or ability in creating mod, so what I'm about to suggest could be impossible, wrong, stupid or a combination of all three.

I really liked the idea of 'Strip During Dance', but was rather disappointed by the execution, which is really just 'strip before dance'. I've seen a couple of things in other mods, and while I'm aware there are issues of ownership and rights etc, I just want to put my ideas out there.

First, Serial Strip has an absolutely fantastic system and animations. Would it be possible to incorporate some of those, or something similar, into a dance routine to turn it into an actual striptease? And my other thought, in Sexlab Defeat, when you get attacked and stripped, your clothes are dropped all around you. Imagine your character striding confidently to the centre of the Winking Skeever, striking a pose and beginning to dance, pulling off their clothes as they move. When they finish, they're standing naked in a cheering crowd, their clothes scattered all round. Maybe an aroused or nasty NPC then nicks your dress or armour and you either have to give them a freebie or pay to get your clothes back.....

Probably completely un-achievable but would be awesome to see.

Is this mod still active/supported? I am having trouble trying to install. It counts down then goes "Oops! something went wrong..... etc". Just checking.

same here, unable to dl

The full version, is located at the two mirror links (MEGA) when you see "Oops! something went wrong..... etc" that's usually because the download server is being taxed. It should also tell you to wait 15 seconds and refresh the page which will start the download automatically. BTW all of the download links work for me without timing out.