Radiant Prostitution 3.2.2 (29-Oct-2015)

In my current game, prostitution dialogue options are not available in either taverns in Windhelm for some reason. Went back to Rorikstead inn to double check and the innkeeper did have the option. Has anyone else run into a similar issue?

Update #1:

Looks like those dialogue options only show up if the player isn't in mf_MadameFaction "Madame Faction" [FACT:0x006ECF], but for some reason I am in that faction. Any ideas what's going on?

In Rorikstead "Are you still offering work?" option is available but that dialogue doesn't check if the player is in mf_MadameFaction or not. BTW, why is this check necessary?

Update #2:

Upon removing myself from that faction, the dialogue option "I heard innkeepers are offering well paid work." indeed becomes available.

Haven't used this for quite sometime now and I don't remember where I left off. Could there be a RP quest still running or something?

Update #3:

There are two running quests, mf_Prostitute_Handler and mf_SoliciteProstitute. The first one is obviously needed but I don't why mf_SoliciteProstitute is running though.

This has evolved nicely! I especially like the animObject you (I think) added during the wench/waitress job. Very good. IDK why I didn't think of that.

I haven't had a single issue with everything that happens at the (any) inn. However, I noticed there is also a new variant of the home delivery (not sure when it's been added). There is a strange issue that happened with it in Whiterun. The PC was sent to meet Anoriah (the wood elf) at the archery shop (can't remember the name). The initial interaction started normally but when the second couple showed up, only the prostitute was there. Anoriah and the PC then proceeded to the second scene but nothing happened after that and no dialogue were available to neither Anoriah or the prostitute. I then tried to look for the other NPC (with moveto ID). It turned out he was in a parallel universe version of the archery shop. As far as I know the parallel version could the result of another mod (I know 3dnpc has (used to have?) many such problems which show up during unrelated radiant quest since the alternate version of the copied cells are flagged like the original. However, I don't know how the second client got there while the prostitute ended up in the right version. That is very mysterious.

IDK if you're planning on carrying on with RP but I thought I'd let you know of this issue. Good luck.

just noticed an annoying bug in this... 

In the "home delivery" quest the time of day heavily interferes in the progression of the quest.

An example is the one in the gray manes house! the f*cking servant at some point keeps telling me to leave and this disrupts the continuity of the quest since no more acts can be performing because you're kinda trespassing... 

This glith just happens again in other Whiterun farms because the workers in there only go back to their houses for sleep so I can not enter the building without they telling me to leave!

I use inconsequential NPCs but dont know if this is the reason... someone can help?

thanks!!!

P.S. This mod is one of the best prostitution mods tha skyrim have! I'm not even into bestiality but with this I'm enjoying every aspect of it!!! Thanks!

So, if you give an amulet to a male NPC, is them always refusing to have sex normal? They will have sex with PC, but always turn down NPCs.

Also, Karita in the military camp quest doesn't do anything. It'll say "a wench is on a job" and then she just will go to sleep or do standard "busy" actions.

Not sure if you're still interested in working on this mod but since I still play Skyrim and your mod is still a staple of my load order, I thought I'd take the time to make a suggestion that I'd love to see.

At present, I periodically increase my character's Speech skill due to her experience as a prostitute. It would be so much more immersive if Radiant Prostitution sis this for me.

Not sure if you're still interested in working on this mod but since I still play Skyrim and your mod is still a staple of my load order, I thought I'd take the time to make a suggestion that I'd love to see.

At present, I periodically increase my character's Speech skill due to her experience as a prostitute. It would be so much more immersive if Radiant Prostitution sis this for me.

Weird thing is, I can't use the sanctified amulets to make other NPCs prostitutes. Doesn't seem to work. I can make my followers prostitutes, but not anyone else. If I give an amulet to a male follower, I can request sex from them, but they will turn down other NPCs. Is this something that usually happens?

Nobody seems to be equipping the amulets when they get them, even if I remove their old one.

Hi guys, I just reached rank 2 and got offered a home delivery quest. Everytime I try to accept it, it shows the message that I attached in this post (list of available quests was empty).

I have the latest version of SKSE (1.7.3), Papyrus (3.2) and JContainers (3.2.6), I don't know how to get the Papyrus log (I'm a MO user, btw), but I'll provide that if someone tells me how to do it. I remember that a few days ago, the number of registered quest was ok, but since I finally managed to make my modded Skyrim stable, I haven't been paying attention to that. Can anyone help me? But please, just tell me that I don't have to restart the game all over again.

Mod Organizer tells me that there are no conflicts in JContainers' files (there are no mods overwriting it's files). Papyrus is overwriting some files from SexLab Framework.

My load order:

I had to remove the .esm and .esp from this list.

0  0 Skyrim
 1  1 Update
 2  2 Unofficial Skyrim Patch
 3  3 ClimatesOfTamriel
 4  4 Schlongs of Skyrim - Core
 5  5 SexLab
 6  6 SexLabAroused
 7  7 CreatureFramework
 8  8 ZaZAnimationPack
 9  9 hdtHighHeel
10  a HighResTexturePack01
11  b HighResTexturePack02
12  c HighResTexturePack03
13  d Unofficial High Resolution Patch
14  e dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic
15  f FNIS
16 10 SkyUI
17 11 XPMSE
18 12 RaceMenu
19 13 RaceMenuPlugin
20 14 BodyChange
21 15 FNISSexyMove
22 16 HDT Female Hairstyles
23 17 AzarHairPonyTail 03 - Havok
24 18 HDTHair_Luckystars_Standalone
25 19 Weapons & Armor_TrueOrcishWeapons
26 1a Weapons & Armor Fixes_Remade
27 1b Weapons & Armor_FasterArrows
28 1c TheEyesOfBeauty
29 1d SMIM-DungeonsCliffsIceSkirts
30 1e SMIM-FurnitureChestSnowFix
31 1f ELFX - Exteriors
32 20 immersive roads
33 21 EnhancedLightsandFX
34 22 3DNPC
35 23 SkyFalls + SkyMills
36 24 RealisticWaterTwo
37 25 Clothing & Clutter Fixes
38 26 Complete Crafting Overhaul_Remade
39 27 Weapons & Armor_DragonPriestMasks
40 28 Weapons & Armor_TrueWeaponsLvlLists
41 29 fallentreebridges
42 2a ELFXEnhancer
43 2b TheChoiceIsYours
44 2c Blackout_Skyrim
45 2d SMIM-ShackRoofFixes
46 2e FNISspells
47 2f SMIM-FarmhouseFlickeringFix
48 30 Purewaters
49 31 Watercolor_for_ENB_RWT
50 32 Skyrim Particle Patch for ENB - Flame Atronach Fix
51 33 CoT-WeatherPatch
52 34 TrueStorms
53 35 TrueStorms-CoT-WeatherPatch
54 36 Supreme Storms - Cot Version
55 37 CoT-WeatherPatch_Snow-40
56 38 CoT-WeatherPatch_SupStorms
57 39 TrueStorms-SupremeStorms-CoT
58 3a mintylightningmod
59 3b MintyLightningMod_COT_Patch
60 3c Mighty Beasts - Werewolf
61 3d Schlongs of Skyrim
62 3e SOS - Smurf Average Addon
63 3f SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon
64 40 SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon
65 41 SOS - Shop
66 42 SOS - Grower
67 43 SexLab Romance
68 44 SexLabNudeCreatures
69 45 MoreNastyCritters
70 46 SexLab Aroused Creatures
71 47 SexLab Trainers
72 48 MF_RadiantProstitution
73 49 RaceMenuMorphsCBBE
74 4a RaceMenuMorphsUUNP
75 4b CalienteVanillaArmorTweaks
76 4c KKFur
77 4d ViceroyInquisitor
78 4e BladesBikini
79 4f NewmDaedricBikTA
80 50 HelmetToggle2.02b
81 51 Bashed Patch, 0

Edit:

About the Papyrus log, is it the Papyrus.0.log located in \my games\skyrim\Logs\Script? Well, found it.

post-1083331-0-38317500-1455569128_thumb.jpg

Papyrus.0.log

just noticed an annoying bug in this... 

In the "home delivery" quest the time of day heavily interferes in the progression of the quest.

An example is the one in the gray manes house! the f*cking servant at some point keeps telling me to leave and this disrupts the continuity of the quest since no more acts can be performing because you're kinda trespassing... 

This glith just happens again in other Whiterun farms because the workers in there only go back to their houses for sleep so I can not enter the building without they telling me to leave!

I use inconsequential NPCs but dont know if this is the reason... someone can help?

thanks!!!

P.S. This mod is one of the best prostitution mods tha skyrim have! I'm not even into bestiality but with this I'm enjoying every aspect of it!!! Thanks!

Try using the simply knock mod, if I'm not mistaken this should fix that issue for you.

Link

• 2 weeks later...

Hi! Thanks for the mod I love it! I just have a little question: how can I tag someone with the amulet? I would like to make Ysolda to a prostitute...

You need Dudestia's NPC Clothes Changer and Maintainer. The only NPCs it *might* not work on are followers, but they have their own built-in means of making them equip stuff.

There are also console commands such as

equipitem [RefID]

but they're very "clunky" in comparison with the mod above. The mod also allows you to remove default outfits and lock current outfits once you get them dressed as you want them.

Some caveats I have learned using the mod above:

• NPCs are very likely to regenerate and re-equip their default outfits when they change cells (like going into or leaving an inn, for example) even if you have removed their default outfit with the mod. This is scripted Skyrim behavior. You can prevent this by locking their outfit.
  •  
  • If you lock an NPC's outfit to prevent them from spontaneously re-equipping their default outfit, then they won't strip for sex. Locked is locked. There's nothing funnier, or more disconcerting, than watching two NPCs who you have set up to have sex dry-humping each other, fully clothed, while moaning and screaming in ecstasy.

I have read (somewhere, many moons ago) that if you leave just one item of an NPCs default equipment, even a dagger, amulet or ring, they will not regenerate their default outfit upon changing cells and will happily wear the stuff you gave them to wear, and strip for sex. However, I can neither confirm nor deny this because I haven't found a way to take almost but not quite all of an NPC's default outfit away. The Dudestia mod takes it all, leaving me no opportunity to leave their default ring or whatever. With many NPCs, their default outfits do NOT show up in inventory, even using the console INV (showinventory) command, making it impossible to find some trivial thing to leave on them to stop them from regenerating their outfits.

My main sex mod in addition to Radiant Prostitution is TDF Prostitution and Pimping I run both mods simultaneously- they do different things, mostly, and don't conflict as long as you don't confuse them by soliciting someone for sex with one of the prostitution mods at the same time as you have already accepted a proposition generated by the other mod, or are on a mission for the other mod, etc. The TDF prostitution mod involves hiring NPCs as prostitutes, then training them personally through 10 or 20 tricks, then turning them loose to work in a city on their own. Like most of us in this forum, I want to watch them having sex- otherwise, what's the point? So I use the following procedure to work around Skyrim's "default outfit" issues:

1. Hire a girl and take her to where I want to train her so she won't be changing cells during her training. Usually, that's a town or an Inn.
  2. Use Dudestia's mod to remove her default outfit and dress her in her new "working clothes." I do NOT lock her outfit.
  3. Go around and find tricks for her. Watch her work. Help her out when I can (I'm good like that  :P .) Since I didn't lock her outfit OR let her change cells, she strips for sex.
  4. If I want to change cells with her, I lock her outfit, change cells, then unlock her outfit after we have arrived in the new cell.
  5. Once I have trained her sufficiently to turn her loose in a city, I lock her outfit and send her on her merry way. Since I won't be watching her have sex, I don't care (or even know for sure  :s  ) that she isn't actually stripping for it.
  6. I frequently go back to towns where I have 3 girls working and just hang out and watch them turn tricks. I unlock their outfits so they'll strip for sex and get my voyeur on, locking their outfits again before I leave. Sometimes though, they will go from outside into a house (my house is their whorehouse) and emerge either naked or back in their default outfits. I don't know of any way to fix this when their outfits are scripted in Skyrim, as most are, so I just have to go back through the outfit-changing process starting with 1 above.

Hope this helps you.

Hi! Thanks for the mod I love it! I just have a little question: how can I tag someone with the amulet? I would like to make Ysolda to a prostitute...

You can also use MHIYH 4.3. (Google it). Once you force recruit her you can change her outfit in the Tag Along menu and it will stick. You can of course set her schedule, where she lives, works eats and sleeps. It's a really good mod.

• 2 weeks later...

It does not want to work for me.. I talk to the innkeeper, select that i want the [Prostitution] job, she says "sounds good dont forget my tributte ... " and nothing happens. I talk to the patrons of the inn, and i dont get the option to offer my services.

If anyone decides to pick up this mod, I'd would like for options for patrons to have MFF threesomes during free solicitation mode. Another is an MCM option to have INN rooms free when giving your cut to the Innkeeper.

Also to whoever is taking over this mod and whenever that happens I would like it if the mod scans nearby available prostitutes to go with you for the military camp quest as I am aware that this NPC does not work at the Bannered Mare

post-115197-0-12297000-1458603631_thumb.jpg

Also to whoever is taking over this mod and whenever that happens I would like it if the mod scans nearby available prostitutes to go with you for the military camp quest as I am aware that this NPC does not work at the Bannered Mare

It already does that, actually, but it's unreliable.  Sometimes it picks up the local whore, sometimes it generates a new one.  But I know it has the function, because I'm the one who suggested it in the original mod.  Either way, the function's broken--the coworker doesn't do anything once at the camp.

Either way, the function's broken--the coworker doesn't do anything once at the camp.

She does, but she has to compete with the generic dialogue the stormcloaks/imperials have, which Skyrim seems to prefer using, so it's pretty rare to see her doing anything. I eventually gave up on fixing it as I couldn't figure out to make it more common without disabling the soldiers' dialogue entirely.