SexLab TDF Prostitution and Pimping (the former "Aggressive Prostitution") v2.2.5.5

You MUST have enough speechcraft skills to be able to convince her. Nothing plus.

Hiring prostitutes is based on you speech level.

I'm not entirely sure, but I think an NPC's arousal might have some effect as well. At least, I tried hiring one at some point (several attempts), and she just wouldn't. But after a while, her arousal went up (from one of my other girls working the place), so I tried again, and she agreed right away. And I'm completely sure my speech skill didn't improve at the time, not from speech, nor from any change of clothes.

• 3 weeks later...

It would be nice to have more slots per City.

My Idea:

5 Classes of Prostitutes! Every Class of Prostitute becomes ther own Slots.

Class 1: Following Prostitutes (already in this Mod)

The Following Prostitutes are traveling with the Player. They don´t use any slot in a City.

Class 2: Street Prostitutes

Works outside at the street in a City. The Following-Prostitute needs 10 clients to become a Street-Prostitute. Make more Money per Client than a Following Prostitute.

Class 3: Inn-Prostitutes

Works in City Inns. They Need 25 Clients to become an Inn Prostitute. More money than Street-Prostitutes.

Class 4: Jarl-House Prostitutes

Works in the Jarl house of the City. Highest Class of City-Prostitutes. Needs 50 clients.

Class 5: Free Traveling Prostitutes.

Wandering through the World and make Money. Highes Profit. Needs 100 clients.

In addition can the spouse be a global Prostitution-Master. Here you can take the profits from all prostitutes in the World.

you can open console and type Player.additem f 10000000000000000000 if that is enough Gold for you. you dont see the prostitutes in other cells. so what do ou get from this ? crazy.

The big probblem is the incompability with 1.60.2  There are screenfreezes when entering the bed. that is a Problem, nobody cares for.

I'm still hoping for a way to assign them more independent workspaces, even if it still requires some kind of "owned" building.

Now, I'm not a modder (the creation kit sadly constantly crashes on me), but the idea I had was, some craftable "Enchanted statues of Dibella" which we could put down at whatever location we like, and that our prostitutes could be assigned to "work" the exterior cell or region of a building where such a statue was located.

You will no doubt be delighted to know that Nyctophylia has just released a TDF Independent Prostitution Plugin/Addon that adds 15 "work anywhere you want them to" Slut Slots to TDF Prostitution. Among the many possibilities is exactly what you specified above: they can be assigned to work a specific exterior (or interior) cell, or in one of your Hearthfires player homes, or literally the middle of Bum Funk, Egypt.

I just installed it and I'm going to try it out now.

I'm still hoping for a way to assign them more independent workspaces, even if it still requires some kind of "owned" building.

Now, I'm not a modder (the creation kit sadly constantly crashes on me), but the idea I had was, some craftable "Enchanted statues of Dibella" which we could put down at whatever location we like, and that our prostitutes could be assigned to "work" the exterior cell or region of a building where such a statue was located.

You will no doubt be delighted to know that Nyctophylia has just released a TDF Independent Prostitution Plugin/Addon that adds 15 "work anywhere you want them to" Slut Slots to TDF Prostitution. Among the many possibilities is exactly what you specified above: they can be assigned to work a specific exterior (or interior) cell, or in one of your Hearthfires player homes, or literally the middle of Bum Funk, Egypt.

Already have it running, though I'm still experimenting with locations.

One thing I noticed so far, is that, like with the old "Alone in the City" mode, the prostitutes will not solicit your active followers.

They also don't seem to solicit non-active followers which I put in the same cell using My Home Is Your Home. (At least, I've never seen the conversations trigger).

But, these prostitutes definitely earn money while you're away. :D

My next experiment will probably be either assigning a prostitute to the Thieves Guild, or to one of Hearthfire's Jarl Longhouses. Those Jarl Longhouses have a pretty ideal design for a Brothel if you ask me, one big central room and 4 bedrooms to the sides. Just the stairs are a bit narrow.

I was considering setting up the Greybeards as fulltime prostitutes, but since they would no longer solicit my followers when I do that, I dropped that idea from my list.

Pretty sure I saw this mentioned before but now I can't seem to find it...

I have a prostitute working in Whiterun. When I go there and watch her, she never seems to solicit clients. So I can't really watch her work because she never appears to be working! :)

But she still makes money. Is there a trick to this? Something I missed?

Thanks

I have a prostitute working in Whiterun. When I go there and watch her, she never seems to solicit clients. So I can't really watch her work because she never appears to be working! :)

Thanks

The money the city-prostitutes earn is "window dressing", it actually isn't related to any clients they service. Not sure why the money and the action isn't linked, but I'm sure it's designed this way for good reason (could be anything, bugs, infinite loops, impossible to link the two, Papyrus load tripling, don't ask me, but it's intentional design to circumvent some problem, that much I did figure out)

Thanks

The money the city-prostitutes earn is "window dressing", it actually isn't related to any clients they service. Not sure why the money and the action isn't linked, but I'm sure it's designed this way for good reason (could be anything, bugs, infinite loops, impossible to link the two, Papyrus load tripling, don't ask me, but it's intentional design to circumvent some problem, that much I did figure out)

Its because nothing the prostitute does when they are unloaded is actually tracked.

Thanks

Its because nothing the prostitute does when they are unloaded is actually tracked.

More specifically, when any NPC is not loaded (which happens when they are not within one of the cells visible to the player) they do absolutely nothing.

However when the player is present the free range whores ought to be soliciting NPCs and getting fucked, if that is not happening then I would say it's because non of the NPCs around the whore are aroused enough to meet the threshold for being solicited.

Have the PC do a naked dance or three and see if one of the NPCs doesn't get solicited then.

I ran around and popped arousal to 100 on several NPCs that pass by her location during their sandboxing. 

Hmmm... some were guards. I have the guards comments thing disabled, but... does that prevent them from being selected for sex as well?

Or are guards excluded just because they're guards? 

I understand the set amount per day when I'm not in the city with her, but if I'm there I would think she'd be working it like when I tell an attached prostitute that I don't have time to find her jobs and she should see what she can do on her own. 

I stood and watched her for 2 game hours and she did nothing. She sandboxed and walked and sat on benches, but no sexy time. 

I ran around and popped arousal to 100 on several NPCs that pass by her location during their sandboxing. 

Hmmm... some were guards. I have the guards comments thing disabled, but... does that prevent them from being selected for sex as well?

I understand the set amount per day when I'm not in the city with her, but if I'm there I would think she'd be working it like when I tell an attached prostitute that I don't have time to find her jobs and she should see what she can do on her own. 

I stood and watched her for 2 game hours and she did nothing. She sandboxed and walked and sat on benches, but no sexy time. 

I have the same with some prostitutes only sandboxing but not soliciting. I haven't really investigated yet, but it seems to vary by prostitute.

Just some hunches I have:

-Some prostitute might have a special kind of AI package, for example, from some other mod, but maybe also from the original game itself, like vendor NPCs, or NPCs that travel around for quests (though Sapphire always works perfectly for me, and she gets relocated at some point as well).

-Prostitutes I added with the new TDF plugin (the one to add 15 prostitutes wherever you want) seem to be more prone to this sandboxing-only behaviour

-NPCs added by mods have a higher tendency to get stuck in sandboxing-mode as well, so I never hire Immersive Wenches for example, and just let them do their thing by themselves.

I think in a previous version, when a prostitute picked up a client within the inn, she used to use a bed in the inn, but now, prostitute and client leave the inn and travel to my house for a few minutes. So to witness the sexytime, I have to follow them closely and go through a couple of loadingscreens now, which is a bit of a shame if you ask me.

I have the same with some prostitutes only sandboxing but not soliciting. I haven't really investigated yet, but it seems to vary by prostitute.

-Some prostitute might have a special kind of AI package, for example, from some other mod, but maybe also from the original game itself, like vendor NPCs, or NPCs that travel around for quests (though Sapphire always works perfectly for me, and she gets relocated at some point as well).

-Prostitutes I added with the new TDF plugin (the one to add 15 prostitutes wherever you want) seem to be more prone to this sandboxing-only behaviour

-NPCs added by mods have a higher tendency to get stuck in sandboxing-mode as well, so I never hire Immersive Wenches for example, and just let them do their thing by themselves.

I think in a previous version, when a prostitute picked up a client within the inn, she used to use a bed in the inn, but now, prostitute and client leave the inn and travel to my house for a few minutes. So to witness the sexytime, I have to follow them closely and go through a couple of loadingscreens now, which is a bit of a shame if you ask me.

When I saw this happening with a follower, I thought, "maybe because she's not a vanilla character"...

Follower is Nylea and she is in the vanilla follower system. I never did recruit her as a follower, but only as a prostitute. I use EFF, but I don't think EFF affects her if she's not been recruited as a follower....

anyways...

I then went to Solitude and recruited Vivienne Onis as a prostitute. Vanilla character.... same behavior. I go to Solitude and watch her sandbox, but never see her solicit.

I DID find what might be a bug...

Vivienne Onis was sandboxing and not soliciting. I told her she had been doing great work and should take a break. 

Then... talking to her.... the only option for prostitution was "You wanna make some coin with that body?" so I chose it. This basically seemed to rehire her, BUT...... I could not tell her to find jobs on her own. When I went to nearby NPCs (after making sure their arousal was high enough) I didn't get the dialogue for Perhaps you would enjoy the company of my friend.....

If I tried to tell her she was off the clock she said she wanted to do at least one job for me. However there was no way to get her to do that. I tried several things and finally went back to the save right before I took her off the clock because there seemed no way to get out of the situation and she would follow me endlessly :)

When I saw this happening with a follower, I thought, "maybe because she's not a vanilla character"...

Follower is Nylea and she is in the vanilla follower system. I never did recruit her as a follower, but only as a prostitute. I use EFF, but I don't think EFF affects her if she's not been recruited as a follower....

anyways...

I then went to Solitude and recruited Vivienne Onis as a prostitute. Vanilla character.... same behavior. I go to Solitude and watch her sandbox, but never see her solicit.

I DID find what might be a bug...

Vivienne Onis was sandboxing and not soliciting. I told her she had been doing great work and should take a break. 

Then... talking to her.... the only option for prostitution was "You wanna make some coin with that body?" so I chose it. This basically seemed to rehire her, BUT...... I could not tell her to find jobs on her own. When I went to nearby NPCs (after making sure their arousal was high enough) I didn't get the dialogue for Perhaps you would enjoy the company of my friend.....

If I tried to tell her she was off the clock she said she wanted to do at least one job for me. However there was no way to get her to do that. I tried several things and finally went back to the save right before I took her off the clock because there seemed no way to get out of the situation and she would follow me endlessly :)

Ooooh, that sounds a lot like what I occasionally found: a prostitute (Lydia) got stuck WITH a client. No matter what I tried to tell Lydia, she wouldn't unstuck, until I turned her client into a prostitute, and asked Lydia (who I only took of the job, without setting her back to work) whether she wanted to enjoy the company of her client (now prostitute). After they were done, I took the client off the payrole again, and turned Lydia back into a prostitute, and she started soliciting properly again.

So, somehow, somewhere, there might be a prostitute-client relation that can get stuck, which may lock up a prostitute?

The Creation Kit sadly still crashes on me, so I have no way to look into the technical bits of mods I'm afraid (or I would've started making a bunch of brothels based on the Hearthfire Yarl Houses long ago)

I never use the "bed" option and guards are excluded from solicitations. I see my whores doing their work regularly.

Hmmm.... I still can't get this to where I can watch my working girls actually working. I've moved them, taken them indoors instead of outdoors, .... they just sandbox. Lean against walls, sit on benches, walk to another bench, walk to another wall, whatever.... but they don't solicit.

But if I leave their cell and come back in a couple days, they have money for me. I don't get it. :)

oh... and neither do THEY if I'm watching! :)

• 1 month later...

My next experiment will probably be (...) assigning a prostitute to the Thieves Guild,

I got so tired of Vex's snarky, bitchy attitude and her demeaning notes and comments to poor Delvin Mallory who, after all, just wanted to get in her pants, that as soon as I finished the Thieves Guild questline so Vex wouldn't have any more quests for me, I hired her as a prostitute, took away her default armor, gave her the sluttiest outift I could find (A 'Ves Whore Outfit' with no panties  :heart:  ), trained her up to the 20 clients required to work alone (made her fuck Delvin Mallory 9-10 times as part of her training- Yay Delvin!), then assigned her to work in the Thieves Guild. Now, every time I go in there, she is nowhere to be found, but I hear her moaning and screaming from somewhere nearby and she earns about 40,000 septims a week for me.

That's my version of Skyrim Karma. :D

I may have asked this before, but with the site conversion and now reversion, I'm not sure- all I know for sure is that there is currently no post from me in this thread asking this question:

How can I add a custom dance that includes an activator to TDF's "Player Dance" repertoire? I have a great Pole Dance from the Dance Together mod, but it has a pole involved (duh!) and I can't find any step-by-step instructions on how to add such a dance to TDF.

Here is the dance, with music I dubbed in myself:

There's a section in the FNIS documentation about "AnimObjects". Basically, you have to import the pole mesh into the CK as a Anim Object, then set certain options when you register the new animation with FNIS.

Thank you! I'll go find the FNIS documentation and study up on this.