SexLab TDF Prostitution and Pimping (the former "Aggressive Prostitution") v2.2.5.5

Not sure if you're still interested in working on this mod, but since I'm still interested playing Skyrim with your mod as a staple of my load order, I thought I'd take the time to make a suggestion that I'd love to see.

At present, I periodically use the console to increase my character's Speech skill due to her experience as a prostitute. It'd be cool, and more immersive, if TDF did this automatically.

• 3 weeks later...

I have a small problem with the mod, I have all the requirements that are listed, but the animations don't play for me. Is there a specific load order or something? What am I doing wrong?

The dance animations, the sex animations, neither?

I'm going to assume you're talking about the sex animations though (they are the most used of course ;)).

"Don't Play" isn't very descriptive either since it's hard to tell what kind of problem you are having without a more precise description of what is happening when the sex should be occurring.

Please provide a more complete description and hopefully we can find something really simple you can do to fix the problem.

So my problem I haven't exactly been able to find on the forum. I installed the mod. It seemed to work perfectly fine. It notified it was installed, the menu came up, and I was able to initiate the conversation with an NPC of my choosing. I picked Ysolda. I had her give me 50 coins. She said "I hope you're worth it." Then she followed me to a quiet place, and I said the "Let's get down to business then you can have me." She gave me the money, and then she left? I tried it with another woman and the same thing happened. Any ideas?

Edit: I have also re-run FNIS and it said it was reading the mod.

So my problem I haven't exactly been able to find on the forum. I installed the mod. It seemed to work perfectly fine. It notified it was installed, the menu came up, and I was able to initiate the conversation with an NPC of my choosing. I picked Ysolda. I had her give me 50 coins. She said "I hope you're worth it." Then she followed me to a quiet place, and I said the "Let's get down to business then you can have me." She gave me the money, and then she left? I tried it with another woman and the same thing happened. Any ideas?

This mods animation files (FNIS) are only relevant for the NPC/PC dances, nothing to do with the SexLab sex animations. After the ending dialogue, this mod sends a correctly formatted activation script to SexLab. Which works with the older and current versions of SexLab.

If the SexLab animations are not triggering after the dialogue has ended, SexLab is not configured/installed correctly. And/or you're not using the full version of this mod. The easiest way to test animations is with "SexLab MatchMaker" - once SexLab is set up/installed correctly.

This mods animation files (FNIS) are only relevant for the NPC/PC dances, nothing to do with the SexLab sex animations. After the ending dialogue, this mod sends a correctly formatted activation script to SexLab. Which works with the older and current versions of SexLab.

If the SexLab animations are not triggering after the dialogue has ended, SexLab is not configured/installed correctly. And/or you're not using the full version of this mod. The easiest way to test animations is with "SexLab MatchMaker" - once SexLab is set up/installed correctly.

I've tried MatchMaker as well. It does the same exact thing. I'll do the spell on me and Ysolda, and it will not have any effect. It'll say we're both attractive, then it ends and nothing happens. How do I fix this? If SexLab is not installed correctly, what do I do?

I've tried MatchMaker as well. It does the same exact thing. I'll do the spell on me and Ysolda, and it will not have any effect. It'll say we're both attractive, then it ends and nothing happens. How do I fix this? If SexLab is not installed correctly, what do I do?

SexLab Troubleshooting & Support Guide

SexLab Troubleshooting & Support Guide

I've looked at that, and the bug log or whatever doesn't show up for me in my documents.

Did You Go Into The MCM Menu And Install Sexlab Through That? I Only Ask Because It's A Very Commonly Missed Step That A Lot Of People Forget. As It Wasn't Necessary For Any Versions Below 1.5, However Any Version 1.6 And Will Require This Extra Step Or Else The Result Is What You Just Experienced.

Did You Go Into The MCM Menu And Install Sexlab Through That? I Only Ask Because It's A Very Commonly Missed Step That A Lot Of People Forget. As It Wasn't Necessary For Any Versions Below 1.5, However Any Version 1.6 And Will Require This Extra Step Or Else The Result Is What You Just Experienced.

I did click install in the menu in-game. It was clickable for me, all of the things said OK. I left it for about 3-4 minutes, came back, and thought I was good to go, though nothing showed up.

Firstly, great mod, works perfectly for me and has completely transformed my Skyrim world.

Secondly, although I love the concept of "dancing for cash" and to raise everyone's arousal to the boiling point, almost all of the dances in TDFPP (as well as almost all of the dances available anywhere) seem to me to resemble frenetic gymnastic competitions more than slow, sensual, sexy "fuck me now" dances, and they are set to cheesy J-Pop / K-Pop music, which, I'm sure, are "wonderful" and have large followings somewhere but are definitely not my preference when it comes to sexy music.

I have found a dance that I want to bring into TDFPP as a custom player dance. Here is a short, steamy video of me doing the dance, incorporating my own choice of music:

As you can see, it has an "activator" (the pole) that is an essential part of the dance- a pole dance without a pole would just look stupid- and despite several requests for guidance on various other threads on how to get that pole into TDFPP as part of a "custom player dance" I can't seem to get any clear instructions on how to do it because of the need to incorporate the pole.

This pole-dance is part of the "Dance Together" mod, which I have. This mod is also known as "Feng-Wu" or something inscrutably similar  :P  and is allegedly available on the malware-infested "malicious host" Baidu site. Can someone who knows how to do it please  "just do it" (Recommended) :D and upload a complete TDFPP-compatible pole-dance package? I would be glad to provide the mod (privately, to avoid copyright infringement) to save someone who wants to help avoid the trouble and danger of getting it from the Baidu site.

Alternatively, if that's not an option for whoever knows how to do it, could you please give me clear, detailed, step-by-step instructions on how, exactly, to do it?

Thanks in advance for the help. :heart:

• 2 weeks later...

Short question: I think there was a hotkey to change the dance, but i can't find which one in description or MCM. Maybe i'm just blind, or i confused this mod with a different one, does anybody know?

PS: I don't have more clue than you Vyxenne, but i'd like to use a version with this dance/music as well :)

Yeah... umm... OK...

I am assuming you have downloaded one of the pole dance animations and pole mesh packages. I recal that there are 2 of them, but I don't remember where. In one, the alignment to the pole is a bit off and there's a lot of clipping. The other is a bit better.

Please download the FNIS For Modders Documentation (at the writing of this, the current version is 6.2). The most relevant section I want you to refer to is section "5. Syntax of AnimLists". This describes basically, all you need to know to do the basic things with FNIS modding - that is, registering animations. What Vyxenne is asking for above, if you consider what's written in that section of the FNIS documentation, is a "basic" acyclic animation that uses an AnimObject. So, the easiest way to get this animation into the dance system of this mod is to register it as one of the custom animations "BB_CustomDanceAnim1" or "BB_CustomDanceAnim2". First off, place the animation file in the Meshes/actors/character/animations/SexLabTDFAggressiveProstitution folder, and rename it "PoleDance.hkx". In "FNIS_SexLabTDFAggressiveProstitution_List.txt" (the file FNIS for Modders will read; more on that later), the line I use in my own setup is:

o -a BB_CustomDanceAnim1 PoleDance.hkx BB_AnimObjectPole

But before you go adding that to the bottom of the "FNIS_SexLabTDFAggressiveProstitution_List.txt" in Meshes/actors/character/animations/SexLabTDFAggressiveProstitution I must say that that was written for FNIS 5.5. Why that still works, despite the fact that I run FNIS 6.2 will be explained later. Based on the FNIS 6.2 documentation, it may be more appropriate to use:

b -a,o BB_CustomDanceAnim1 PoleDance.hkx BB_AnimObjectPole

After you add that line to the bottom of that text file, and save, what happens? Nothing. And that text document will save no matter what you do or what you wrote, so how do you make this cause a change in your game and check that it worked? You need to go to Data/tools/GenerateFNIS_for_Modders, then start up generatefnisformodders.exe and hit "Generate Mod Behavior". Then locate the text file we've been working with. Here's the test! If no error returns, you're fine. What is this really doing? This tool from FNIS reads the text file and makes a behavior file that, briefly speaking, FNIS for Users incorporates into the actual behavior files that Skyrim uses. So let's return to why I use a different line in the text file than I am recommending here. Well, I wrote that line for FNIS 5.5 and the behavior file generated just fine with that (i.e. when I ran FNIS for Modders 5.5 to generate a behavior file). Then, when I use FNIS <whatever version since 5.5> to incorporate that into the behavior files that Skyrim actually uses, well, FNIS for Users doesn't really care what was originally in the text file, whether that code conforms to what the current version of FNIS for Modders would expect' it only cares that the behavior file that FNIS for Modders 5.5 generated will still be acceptable to use, and it is. Hopefully, the line I gave above works for you. If it doesn't try the other one instead. If that doesn't work either, play around with it until FNIS for Modders doesn't report an error.

After the behavior file is generated, run FNIS for Users. That's important because the behavior files generated by FNIS for Modders don't actually do anything by themselves. The information needs to be incorporated into the behavior files Skyrim actually uses, and FNIS for Users is responsible for that.

Now, if you've got an eye for detail, you'll notice that the line I'm suggesting you use looks quite different from the other lines that are already in the file (the ones I wrote for the public version of the mod, which you downloaded). The major difference is the "o" option and the "BB_AnimObjectPole" that comes after.

But how does FNIS know what that is? What is BB_AnimObjectPole? Shouldn't we have to specify a path to the mesh for the pole, like we did for the animation file? No. FNIS actually looks at your .esps and .esms to try to find an AnimObject called BB_AnimObjectPole... And it's not going to find one because we haven't added it. So, let's do that now.

Ideally, when you make a mod for a mod, you want to make your edits in such a way that, if the original mod gets updated and you install the update, your edits will remain more or less untouched and still work with the updated mod. Since, I'm not updating this mod anymore, that all goes out the window. In fact, you edited that text file (one of the mods assets which would get updated if you were to download a new version) anyway, so... yeah it went out the window a while ago.

I would recommend editing this mod's .esp file in the Creation Kit directly, instead of making a new .esp (though you could do exactly the steps that will follow for a new .esp to the same effect), because of the above. Note that you can make these following edits to any .esp in fact because FNIS simply looks for an AnimObject called BB_AnimObjectPole in ANY plugin! I'll assume you know how to load an .esp in the Creation Kit and save, and all the basics. In the Object Window, go to Miscellaneous > AnimObject. Probably easiest to double-click on "AnimObjectAxe", change the ID to "BB_AnimObjectPole", hit OK, then Yes to "Create a new Form?". Then double-click "BB_AnimObjectPole"; we need to change the mesh it refers to to the pole mesh. First however you need to actually put that pole mesh you have somewhere in your Skyrim install. I don't know if this is an actual limitation or a matter of good form, but .nif meshes are always placed in Data/Meshes/<subfolders> and .dds textures in Data/Textures/<usually the same set of subfolders>. So, you should install that some place convenient. There's no reason you can't put the .nif mesh in the same folder as all of the other animations for this mod, but you'll need to put the texture somewhere. Remember where that somewhere is, because you'll need to use NifSkope to make sure that the correct file path to that texture is in the .nif file. You need to open up the .nif in NifSkope and then click on "BSShadderTextureSet" in the Block List then expand the "Textures" list. Change the file path that is currently there to wherever you put the .dds texture file.

If you go in game and stuff doesn't look right... well you're just gonna have to play around a bit in NifSkope and try to get stuff aligned as best as you can, or try to find a better conversion of the animation...

Yeah... mod using's great... modding sucks... :(

All that work and it might not even give you satisfying results ^^

Also, I considered uploading how I've got it set up, but my version of the mod has stuff that was added in on private requests and other stuff... So, I can't really upload that because then people might ask why they just wanted the pole dance animation and now there's other stuff they didn't want!

Yeah... umm... OK...

I am assuming you have downloaded one of the pole dance animations and pole mesh packages. I recal that there are 2 of them, but I don't remember where. In one, the alignment to the pole is a bit off and there's a lot of clipping. The other is a bit better.

Please download the FNIS For Modders Documentation (at the writing of this, the current version is 6.2). The most relevant section I want you to refer to is section "5. Syntax of AnimLists". This describes basically, all you need to know to do the basic things with FNIS modding - that is, registering animations. What Vyxenne is asking for above, if you consider what's written in that section of the FNIS documentation, is a "basic" acyclic animation that uses an AnimObject. So, the easiest way to get this animation into the dance system of this mod is to register it as one of the custom animations "BB_CustomDanceAnim1" or "BB_CustomDanceAnim2". First off, place the animation file in the Meshes/actors/character/animations/SexLabTDFAggressiveProstitution folder, and rename it "PoleDance.hkx". In "FNIS_SexLabTDFAggressiveProstitution_List.txt" (the file FNIS for Modders will read; more on that later), the line I use in my own setup is:

o -a BB_CustomDanceAnim1 PoleDance.hkx BB_AnimObjectPole

But before you go adding that to the bottom of the "FNIS_SexLabTDFAggressiveProstitution_List.txt" in Meshes/actors/character/animations/SexLabTDFAggressiveProstitution I must say that that was written for FNIS 5.5. Why that still works, despite the fact that I run FNIS 6.2 will be explained later. Based on the FNIS 6.2 documentation, it may be more appropriate to use:

b -a,o BB_CustomDanceAnim1 PoleDance.hkx BB_AnimObjectPole

After you add that line to the bottom of that text file, and save, what happens? Nothing. And that text document will save no matter what you do or what you wrote, so how do you make this cause a change in your game and check that it worked? You need to go to Data/tools/GenerateFNIS_for_Modders, then start up generatefnisformodders.exe and hit "Generate Mod Behavior". Then locate the text file we've been working with. Here's the test! If no error returns, you're fine. What is this really doing? This tool from FNIS reads the text file and makes a behavior file that, briefly speaking, FNIS for Users incorporates into the actual behavior files that Skyrim uses. So let's return to why I use a different line in the text file than I am recommending here. Well, I wrote that line for FNIS 5.5 and the behavior file generated just fine with that (i.e. when I ran FNIS for Modders 5.5 to generate a behavior file). Then, when I use FNIS <whatever version since 5.5> to incorporate that into the behavior files that Skyrim actually uses, well, FNIS for Users doesn't really care what was originally in the text file, whether that code conforms to what the current version of FNIS for Modders would expect' it only cares that the behavior file that FNIS for Modders 5.5 generated will still be acceptable to use, and it is. Hopefully, the line I gave above works for you. If it doesn't try the other one instead. If that doesn't work either, play around with it until FNIS for Modders doesn't report an error.

After the behavior file is generated, run FNIS for Users. That's important because the behavior files generated by FNIS for Modders don't actually do anything by themselves. The information needs to be incorporated into the behavior files Skyrim actually uses, and FNIS for Users is responsible for that.

Now, if you've got an eye for detail, you'll notice that the line I'm suggesting you use looks quite different from the other lines that are already in the file (the ones I wrote for the public version of the mod, which you downloaded). The major difference is the "o" option and the "BB_AnimObjectPole" that comes after.

But how does FNIS know what that is? What is BB_AnimObjectPole? Shouldn't we have to specify a path to the mesh for the pole, like we did for the animation file? No. FNIS actually looks at your .esps and .esms to try to find an AnimObject called BB_AnimObjectPole... And it's not going to find one because we haven't added it. So, let's do that now.

Ideally, when you make a mod for a mod, you want to make your edits in such a way that, if the original mod gets updated and you install the update, your edits will remain more or less untouched and still work with the updated mod. Since, I'm not updating this mod anymore, that all goes out the window. In fact, you edited that text file (one of the mods assets which would get updated if you were to download a new version) anyway, so... yeah it went out the window a while ago.

I would recommend editing this mod's .esp file in the Creation Kit directly, instead of making a new .esp (though you could do exactly the steps that will follow for a new .esp to the same effect), because of the above. Note that you can make these following edits to any .esp in fact because FNIS simply looks for an AnimObject called BB_AnimObjectPole in ANY plugin! I'll assume you know how to load an .esp in the Creation Kit and save, and all the basics. In the Object Window, go to Miscellaneous > AnimObject. Probably easiest to double-click on "AnimObjectAxe", change the ID to "BB_AnimObjectPole", hit OK, then Yes to "Create a new Form?". Then double-click "BB_AnimObjectPole"; we need to change the mesh it refers to to the pole mesh. First however you need to actually put that pole mesh you have somewhere in your Skyrim install. I don't know if this is an actual limitation or a matter of good form, but .nif meshes are always placed in Data/Meshes/<subfolders> and .dds textures in Data/Textures/<usually the same set of subfolders>. So, you should install that some place convenient. There's no reason you can't put the .nif mesh in the same folder as all of the other animations for this mod, but you'll need to put the texture somewhere. Remember where that somewhere is, because you'll need to use NifSkope to make sure that the correct file path to that texture is in the .nif file. You need to open up the .nif in NifSkope and then click on "BSShadderTextureSet" in the Block List then expand the "Textures" list. Change the file path that is currently there to wherever you put the .dds texture file.

If you go in game and stuff doesn't look right... well you're just gonna have to play around a bit in NifSkope and try to get stuff aligned as best as you can, or try to find a better conversion of the animation...

Yeah... mod using's great... modding sucks... :(

All that work and it might not even give you satisfying results ^^

Also, I considered uploading how I've got it set up, but my version of the mod has stuff that was added in on private requests and other stuff... So, I can't really upload that because then people might ask why they just wanted the pole dance animation and now there's other stuff they didn't want!

Firstly, Thank YOU  :heart:  for your response. I have copied it as a local text file on my computer and will do my best to follow the instructions.

What I downloaded is a 117MB file named "ALI213-Skyrim.FengwuDance.131007.mod.rar," which is the "Dance Together" mod. I also got an English localization file so that the MCM selections are marginally understandable to me. It is a large-ish mod that contains many different dances... the only one of which I actually use being the pole dance depicted in the video I linked earlier. So, I guess my first task is going to be to ferret out and somehow isolate the various parts of just the Pole Dance- the animation plus the pole mesh and texture. Sadly, all of the mod's assets are buried inside bsa/bsl files, so unpacking them will be the first order of business.

Once I have found and isolated the 3 parts I need, I will start trying to follow your instructions step by step.

Thanks again for your response.

Sorry for asking, but I want to install this mod again, yet I fear it will be incompatible with SexLab 1.61b as some guys said the game is freezing when scenes are about to start. Anyone is using it with latest SexLab? Any results?

Thanks in advance.

Sorry for asking, but I want to install this mod again, yet I fear it will be incompatible with SexLab 1.61b as some guys said the game is freezing when scenes are about to start. Anyone is using it with latest SexLab? Any results?

Thanks in advance.

Works fine for me as well using SL 1.61b.

Wanted to post a question / request.

Any chance of better integrated support for PAH and the current Extension by Blabla found here ?

TDF Prostitution seems mostly compatible already, but I've noticed that once you get to the point where you can assign them to work in cities, conflicts occur.  Specifically, if you take a PAH/E slave and start them as a prostitute things initially go fine, everything works.  Then when the slave reaches the experience level you can tell them to go work in a city where you have a home, they accept the job but never actually go.  It seems TDF can't figure out how to override PAH/E's behavior package and assign the new one (for the city prostitute job/quest).   You can sometimes take the slave there yourself and get them started but this can result in other bugs.  Most commonly they'll start working and making money in the city, but then if you come back to visit them it may glitch so that you can't get them to stop working.  Sometimes, if you pick the wrong moment (such as when they're talking to a potential customer) both the slave/prostitute and the customer become glitched, and the customer now endlessly follows the slave about and the slave may or may not follow your instructions (getting this to stop often requires repeated use of console recycleactor, sometimes even killing the npcs and recycling them to clear it out).  Sometimes they just stand there doing nothing and won't follow at all.

What would be ideal if possible would be if TDF would detect for PAH and the Expansion.  Correctly assign behavior packages according to jobs.  And also upon detecting a slave, only allow prostitution to begin if Submission is say 40+ and only allow city jobs if Submission is 60+ and Sexual training is say 50+ (which generally if you've been whoring them out it probably will be).

The two mods have a lot of potential to be used together, would be nice to see that kind of integration if possible.  I'd be happy to help in any way that I can.

I'm not quite sure what the issue is; don't mod myself. If I try to prostitute myself I end up getting gold, but nothing happens. Eventually some city guards just walk up and attack me for no reason and I die. Is that normal?

It is if you didn't turn off the option for guards to react to public sex and then failed to find a hidden spot for your activity.

I'm running around Skyrim with 3 companions, all of whom are fellow whores. When I solicit someone for sex via "Perhaps you're looking for some company" I would like to find a way to increase the frequency of getting the threesome response "I'm someone who prefers to watch." I've gone through the MCM looking for such a setting but haven't found it so far. Can someone please tell me how I can get more threesomes with TDFPP?

On a similar note, how can I get foursomes or *gasp* fivesomes (orgies) with TDFPP? If not possible with this mod, is there another mod somewhere that won't conflict with TDFPP and that provides a way to start three- and four-participant sex? I have tried Matchmaker, but due to the long cast time of the Irresistibly Attractive spells together with the too-short delay before NPC response, I can't get more than 2 casts done before they start with each other- long before I've been able to hit all 4 intended participants (including myself) with a spell. So half the time I end up just standing there watching 2 of my 3 companions having sex. Without my 3rd companion. And *sob* without me.

I'm running around Skyrim with 3 companions, all of whom are fellow whores. When I solicit someone for sex via "Perhaps you're looking for some company" I would like to find a way to increase the frequency of getting the threesome response "I'm someone who prefers to watch." I've gone through the MCM looking for such a setting but haven't found it so far. Can someone please tell me how I can get more threesomes with TDFPP?

On a similar note, how can I get foursomes or *gasp* fivesomes (orgies) with TDFPP? If not possible with this mod, is there another mod somewhere that won't conflict with TDFPP and that provides a way to start three- and four-participant sex? I have tried Matchmaker, but due to the long cast time of the Irresistibly Attractive spells together with the too-short delay before NPC response, I can't get more than 2 casts done before they start with each other- long before I've been able to hit all 4 intended participants (including myself) with a spell. So half the time I end up just standing there watching 2 of my 3 companions having sex. Without my 3rd companion. And *sob* without me.

There is a setting in the MCM for 3-some chance, scroll to the bottom and you can change the setting there.

Think you're out-of-luck with 4+ with TDF.  There are other mods which can do it:

Random Sex - increase the multiple partner chance (not sure of the real name, should be on page 2 of the MCM).  As the title states, it is random, so the PC may or may not be involved - depends on the settings in MCM.

Submit - Smashly did a modified version of submit to allow 4+ animations.  He basically modified the temporary "follow me" so you can get 4-5 npcs to follow you to initiate the 4+ animations.  Link goes to his post.

SL Tools - Has a "Matchmaker queue" where you can queue up PC and/or multiple NPCs to start animations.  I have done a 4-way animations, never tried the 5 (yet) but should work.  Takes some experimentation to get it to work (have to select receiver, the animation, then the various other parties you want involved).

Scent of Sex - Haven't used this one yet, so I have no specifics on whether it supports 4+ animations, but CPU seems to be very thorough so I would expect it can do it.  Check out the thread.  If you don't have it installed yet, you may want to wait until 1.2 comes out as it has some bug fixes and streamlining that should improve it greatly.

There's a mod somewhere around here called "Mass Matchmaker". I use the spell for an entire area and the self spell to have everyone in the vicinity engage in a massive orgy. It'll usually set up multiple 3+ groups when used in that way.