SexLab TDF Prostitution and Pimping (the former "Aggressive Prostitution") v2.2.5.5

need help with this mod

after recieving the payment from the client no animations play the client just walks away and nothing happens

any idea how to fix this?

After the dialogue, let's take care of business.... Then - I hope you're worth every septim, this mod sends a signal to sexlab to start the animation. If sexlab is set up/working correctly, you can walk up to an NPC until their name appears. Press the N key, which is the default "Target Actor For Edit" key for sexlab. Then open the MCM > SexLab > Animation Editor - at the top right, you'll see play animation.

If that works, we need to know which version of this mod you're using, including whether it's an update or the full version, and which version of sexlab.

need help with this mod

after recieving the payment from the client no animations play the client just walks away and nothing happens

After the dialogue, let's take care of business.... Then - I hope you're worth every septim, this mod sends a signal to sexlab to start the animation. If sexlab is set up/working correctly, you can walk up to an NPC until their name appears. Press the N key, which is the default "Target Actor For Edit" key for sexlab. Then open the MCM > SexLab > Animation Editor - at the top right, you'll see play animation.

If that works, we need to know which version of this mod you're using, including whether it's an update or the full version, and which version of sexlab.

tried it and after pressing play animation, it ask me to close the menus then no animation plays after

need help with this mod

tried it and after pressing play animation, it ask me to close the menus then no animation plays after

SexLab Troubleshooting & Support Guide

Genius mod, just saying thanks again.

p.s. my followers go invisible very rarely now since i upped to an i7 + 390

and also applying ALL these tweaks to my ini's

but have just realised that win10 has a DX9 limit of 4064mb of video ram

so to use my 390 8gb to it's fullest i'll need to dual boot to win7 (no limit) for Skyrim 

just adding this info for anyone who may not know this.

Genius mod, just saying thanks again.

p.s. my followers go invisible very rarely now since i upped to an i7 + 390

and also applying ALL these tweaks to my ini's

so to use my 390 8gb to it's fullest i'll need to dual boot to win7 (no limit) for Skyrim 

Thank you so much for the info on Win 10's DX9 VRAM limit. I read the tweaks you used. The article is from 2013, and some of the tweaks are counter-productive, originated for Windows XP and earlier versions of Skyrim that did not have the "4GB fix" patch, and have since been thoroughly discredited by a Bethesda Papyrus engineer on the Bethsoft forums as well as other credible sources. If the tweaks work for you, great.

I have resisted Microsoft's incessant nagging to accept their "free upgrade" to Win 10 for no other reason than they want me to do it so badly, which I find highly suspect. Then, I read that Win 10 does not let users control their updates but instead arrogantly installs whatever updates Microsoft wants to push onto their customers' machines- even the buggy ones- including updates that many users neither want nor need.

And now, this. After reading your info on the 4GB VRAM limit with DX9 in Win 10, I spent 2 hours researching and uninstalling all of the Win-10-preparation "updates" I had allowed MS to install on my machine, so now MS can't rudely nag me incessantly about accepting a "free upgrade" which is neither really "free" (the cost to me is relinquishing control over my own computer to a third party with a poor history of installing buggy and/or unwanted updates) nor an "upgrade" as the DX9 VRAM limit and other incompatibilities prove.

"Free Windows 10" is at best a money-saving scheme for Microsoft to standardize every Windows installation in the world whether users like that or not. At worst, it is laying the groundwork for Windows to become a monthly subscription instead of, or in addition to, a one-time purchase, which would greatly harm consumers and generate mountains of cash for Microsoft. Microsoft has publicly said that their vision for Windows in the future is as a fee-based subscription service rather than a license purchase.

I will stay with Win 7 as long as possible, and from what I have read online, so will many, many other Windows users who do not wish to grant unlimited control over their machines to Microsoft OR help them to screw them over with fee-based subscriptions to their OS.

I would like to express thank you to the LoversLab community and say thank you for all the work the blood the sweat and tears that you have put into this fantastic framework and series of plug-ins you've won my admiration through your diligence and hard work creating something that you are truly passionate about.

This is what life is all about and you are lucky to be able to be able to live the dream.

Never change, never change

Thank you

No animation for me :(

I ran FINS and had 0 errors. I talk to the NPCs I even do the second phase where I get the money. I wait and nothing happens. I check mods in game and I can't see the sex lab mod.

Fins Report

FNIS Behavior V6.2   1/2/2016 9:02:49 PM

Skyrim: 1.9.32.0 - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS (242 bones)   male: XPMS (242 bones)
Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations" 
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix" 

Reading ASX V2.0 ...
Reading FNISBase V6.2 ...
Reading FNISSexyMove V6.1  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 18 alternate animations) ...
Reading SexLab V1.60 ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.60 ...
Reading SexLabTDFAggressiveProstitution V?.? ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files ...
 18 GENDER modifications for Animations\male
 17 GENDER modifications for Animations\female
mt_behavior usage: 3.4 %   ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 chair, 6 alternate animations)
0_master usage: 3.6 %   ( 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 alternate animations)
Alternate Animation mods: 1 sets: 1 total groups: 9 added file slots: 18 alternate files: 18

Creature Pack not installed

1353 animations for 6 mods successfully included (character)

0 possible consistence issues

I go into Sexlab mod to check animator editor but it doesn't have that option.

i have used this mod for months but today i think it broke after i  made a new game i  have sex  and after my char just  stands still i cant even open options or anything oh and somthines it crashed during sex

That's a SexLab exclusive quirk. Disable Automatic Free Camera Mode (MCM > SexLab > Animation Settings) then use the Toggle Free Camera Mode (Player Hotkeys) hotkey. Experiencing the same issue as you, this works for me.

No animation for me :(

I ran FINS and had 0 errors. I talk to the NPCs I even do the second phase where I get the money. I wait and nothing happens. I check mods in game and I can't see the sex lab mod.

Fins Report

FNIS Behavior V6.2   1/2/2016 9:02:49 PM

Skyrim: 1.9.32.0 - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS (242 bones)   male: XPMS (242 bones)
Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations" 
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix" 

Reading ASX V2.0 ...
Reading FNISBase V6.2 ...
Reading FNISSexyMove V6.1  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 18 alternate animations) ...
Reading SexLab V1.60 ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.60 ...
Reading SexLabTDFAggressiveProstitution V?.? ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files ...
 18 GENDER modifications for Animations\male
 17 GENDER modifications for Animations\female
mt_behavior usage: 3.4 %   ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 chair, 6 alternate animations)
0_master usage: 3.6 %   ( 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 alternate animations)
Alternate Animation mods: 1 sets: 1 total groups: 9 added file slots: 18 alternate files: 18

Creature Pack not installed

1353 animations for 6 mods successfully included (character)

0 possible consistence issues

I go into Sexlab mod to check animator editor but it doesn't have that option.

This mods animation files are only for the dances. If you're able to get into the SexLab MCM, that means that the SexLab.esm is loaded/active. After the "I hope you're worth every septim" dialogue, this mod sends SexLab a command to start the animation. If that's not working, then you have misconfigured/improperly installed SexLab. The "SexLab Troubleshooting & Support Guide" can help you solve your problem.

Exist a working nude patch (male and female) for this mod, for bette look (really working sexscene)?

In the SexLab Animation Settings (bottom right), there are Use Nude Suit For Males/Females checkboxes. Frankly, I wouldn't use it. You'd be much better off using a nude body replacer mod for both males and females. For females: CBBE, UNP, etc. for males: I use  Better Males by Chris57.

BULL SHIT - 4GB vram limit in a 32 bit process is not an OS limit. a memory address for a 32 bit process can only be 32 bits long - OMFG that's 4 GB - so skyrim will NEVER see all 8 GB of that card

the limit is in windows 7 too

i have used this mod for months but today i think it broke after i  made a new game i  have sex  and after my char just  stands still i cant even open options or anything oh and somthines it crashed during sex

As Nycto mentioned, character loss of control after SL animations is a common SL "quirk." You can actually leave Automatic Free Camera checked in SL as long as you remember to turn Free Camera off manually when the orgasm animations begin- because the problem seems to be triggered when a SL animation ends with the Automatic Free Camera enabled in SL, not when it begins or is in mid-process. I'm by no means a programmer or script coder, but to me, this characteristic logically means that the freeze is triggered when only when SexLab attempts to END free camera after an animation. Because SL does not attempt to end free camera if Automatic Free Camera is disabled or if free camera has been manually turned off by the user, the bug does not occur in these cases.

When you do get the frozen character bug, before resorting to loading a previous save, which for various reasons you may not wish to do unless absolutely necessary, try entering EnablePlayerControls (epc) in the console and/or toggling free camera on/off a couple of times using the hotkey. That works about half the time for me.

That said, after a few years of experience with this amazing SL framework, I have adopted the following preventive strategy:

• Either disable Automatic Free Camera in SL's MCM or remember to hotkey it off before the animation ends.
  • Quicksave your game before every sex animation to minimize the loss if you have to reload a prior save.
  • If you decide to disable Automatic Free Camera in SL, use the Free Camera hotkey- mine is set to NumPad 3, not sure if that's the default or if I changed it- because for some odd reason, the freeze bug seems to occur only when an animation ends with Automatic Free Camera enabled via SL, and not when an animation ends with free camera manually enabled.

Another common SL animation error occurs when you answer [Yes] to "Use nearby bed?" This results in a CTD for me about 20-30% of the time. So I have developed a kinky preference for getting laid on rugs and in the grass. :P

BULL SHIT - 4GB vram limit in a 32 bit process is not an OS limit. a memory address for a 32 bit process can only be 32 bits long - OMFG that's 4 GB - so skyrim will NEVER see all 8 GB of that card

I have a 64-bit system and I'm using Windows 7 x64. So, are you saying that Skyrim/DX9 running on Windows 10 x64 and Windows 7 x64 is able to use a full 8GB of VRAM?

I have a 64-bit system and I'm using Windows 7 x64. So, are you saying that Skyrim/DX9 running on Windows 10 x64 and Windows 7 x64 is able to use a full 8GB of VRAM?

any 32-bit process can use max 4gb of continuous memory because of addressing memory done via 32-bit numbers = 232 (4,294,967,296) different offset values. since addressing vram is done differently (via mapping portions of vram into usable ram address space), my speculation is, even a 32-bit process can use more than 4gb of vram. you can see the actual mapping regions in Device Manager / Display Adapters / double click on (Your card here) / Resources

however, this article https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/940105 addressing usage of memory address space leads me to thinking, that missing textures could be actually a problem of skyrim's implementation of vram mapping. if done in dx9 way (which required maintaining a copy of vram inside it's process address space), it could run out of available process ram quite quickly.

btw. I'm experiencing black textures (crashes too) on 390x 8gb (with 16gb ram) playing in uhd and my computer has never had more than 2.6gb committed vram (says gpu-z).

any 32-bit process can use max 4gb of continuous memory because of addressing memory done via 32-bit numbers = 232 (4,294,967,296) different offset values. since addressing vram is done differently (via mapping portions of vram into usable ram address space), my speculation is, even a 32-bit process can use more than 4gb of vram. you can see the actual mapping regions in Device Manager / Display Adapters / double click on (Your card here) / Resources

however, this article https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/940105 addressing usage of memory address space leads me to thinking, that missing textures could be actually a problem of skyrim's implementation of vram mapping. if done in dx9 way (which required maintaining a copy of vram inside it's process address space), it could run out of available process ram quite quickly.

btw. I'm experiencing black textures (crashes too) on 390x 8gb (with 16gb ram) playing in uhd and my computer has never had more than 2.6gb committed vram (says gpu-z).

It is the 3gb limit (Windows takes 1gb for it's own private use) for 32 bit applications (like Skyrim) that has made ENBOOST (Search the web for it) a MUST HAVE for people who have 64Bit machines running the 64bit versions of Windows.

ENBOOST takes the texture files from the Skyrim 32 bit code (where they will use up that 3gb in a hurry) and moves them into its own 64bit memory space.

If you are running an ENB, you already have the ENBOOST action available. ENBOOST is provided just because the author realized there was a HUGE stability increase in Skyrim play by doing this.

Moving the cached textures from the Skyrim code to a separate code (and a 64bit one at that) means Skyrim has a large increase in available memory to work with (assuming you have that physical memory available in your machine) AND a lot less work in managing that memory since it doesn't have to deal with the textures which also happen to be the largest items using the most memory in the game. The ENB/ENBOOST code by having a 64bit space can cache a lot more textures in memory which improves FPS and game responsiveness while also having to spend less time time flushing old cache items in favor of leaving space for newer ones because it can keep a lot more textures available.

Does that help clear up this issue?

It is the 3gb limit (Windows takes 1gb for it's own private use) for 32 bit applications (like Skyrim) that has made ENBOOST (Search the web for it) a MUST HAVE for people who have 64Bit machines running the 64bit versions of Windows.

ENBOOST takes the texture files from the Skyrim 32 bit code (where they will use up that 3gb in a hurry) and moves them into its own 64bit memory space.

If you are running an ENB, you already have the ENBOOST action available. ENBOOST is provided just because the author realized there was a HUGE stability increase in Skyrim play by doing this.

Moving the cached textures from the Skyrim code to a separate code (and a 64bit one at that) means Skyrim has a large increase in available memory to work with (assuming you have that physical memory available in your machine) AND a lot less work in managing that memory since it doesn't have to deal with the textures which also happen to be the largest items using the most memory in the game. The ENB/ENBOOST code by having a 64bit space can cache a lot more textures in memory which improves FPS and game responsiveness while also having to spend less time time flushing old cache items in favor of leaving space for newer ones because it can keep a lot more textures available.

So... what does this have to do with prostitution?

lol

I joke.

But I can totally agree with the ENBBoost.

I never used to use ENB's as i had a shitty gfx card.

My game would hit that 3.1GB limit and infinite loading screen or grind to halt and ctd would follow.

SInce upgrading my gfx card and using ENB... even with more complex mods and texture packs I've never hit that point.

If you look at your task manger while skyrim is running you can see that tesv.exe is only using 1-2GB and ENBHost.exe is using 2GB+

I mainly have crashes now due to scrips or just too many mods that dont work together.

unfortunately there's nothing you can do about the 3gb limit with 32-bits.

I think bethsoft simply didn't expect such a huge modding movement for skyrim and underestimated the real needs of a heavily modded game when choosing 32-bit executable only :)

thanks for the tip about using ENBoost! I'll definitely give it a try.

Thanks, that is very clear and helpful. I've used ENBoost since it was called "Sheeson's Memory Patch" and involved "Giving my firstborn to Sheeson" as a token of respect.

Then, after  I upgraded my Core2 Duo/WinXP machine to i5 3570K, 8GB, GTX970 and Win7 x64, I installed Boris Vorontsov's binaries and Realvision ENB's presets. So ENBoost and I go back a few years. :)

Thanks, that is very clear and helpful. I've used ENBoost since it was called "Sheeson's Memory Patch" and involved "Giving my firstborn to Sheeson" as a token of respect.

Then, after  I upgraded my Core2 Duo/WinXP machine to i5 3570K, 8GB, GTX970 and Win7 x64, I installed Boris Vorontsov's binaries and Realvision ENB's presets. So ENBoost and I go back a few years. :)

Sheson's memory patch (The "Ooops I accidentally fixed Skyrim" patch) is built into SKSE now, not ENBOOST. Make sure you have this:

[Memory]

DefaultHeapInitialAllocMB=768

ScrapHeapSizeMB=256

(or the appropriate memory size settings for your system) in your SKSE.INI file since that fixes an internal Skyrim memory handling bug that can also cause crashes (you know this but it bears repeating for those who haven't heard yet).

sorry if this was asked before, but i have a realy nice dance animation(by Leito), where one loop is like 5 seconds long. so when i dance. it loops just once and then i just stand there still in dance script(getting money, applause, etc).

is there a chance to loop the anim more than just once?

Sheson's memory patch (The "Ooops I accidentally fixed Skyrim" patch) is built into SKSE now, not ENBOOST. Make sure you have this:

[Memory]

DefaultHeapInitialAllocMB=768

ScrapHeapSizeMB=256

(or the appropriate memory size settings for your system) in your SKSE.INI file since that fixes an internal Skyrim memory handling bug that can also cause crashes (you know this but it bears repeating for those who haven't heard yet).

Ugh. Yes, of course, you're right- Sheeson's memory patch is in SKSE, not ENBoost. And yes, I have the proper SKSE.ini entries, thanks for reminding me though.

• 3 weeks later...

Not sure if this was mentioned anywhere else already. Well, I ran into a kind of incompatibility problem I would like to let you know about.

Doing the dance in the Gnisis Corner Club attracted those characters from Skoomawhore (Sex Lab Skooma Whore 1.0)

that you usually cannot speak to at all. However, after doing a dance one of those guys asked me for more. I believe this conversation is initiated from this mod so it comes to the point where we arrived in a more private location but then again I need to be able to converse which is not possible with this character.

I wonder if there is a commandline or some way to remove this follow-package?

May be you want to work on some solution for this problem even though the skoomawhore-mod started it with bringing in unclickable characters or at least let others know about this problem on your mod description page.

Oh, forgot to say this :  Thanks for this mod! It's good fun :)